• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Walking in on the intern's pedicure (*/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Celine felt content to be sitting in the pedicure chair after a long day at school. As a college senior, she was taking classes full-time and also doing an internship two days a week as well. She breathed a sigh of relief as she put her slender size 9 1/2 feet in the spa water. She wiggled her long toes and rested her head on the cushion’s seat.

She was enjoying the pedicure and relaxing her slender, 5’10” frame in the chair when she saw a familiar face at the door. Peering in was the young CEO of the company she was interning for, Drew. As Drew passed by the salon, he’d seen Celine inside. Although he felt awkward walking into a nail salon, something drew him as he saw the beautiful girl sitting in the chair. He hadn’t seen her since she was last into work on Tuesday, and it was now Friday, so he thought he’d walk in and say a quick hello.

Just as Drew walked in and approached the chair she was sitting in, the nail technician picked up the “scrubber” or file that is used on the bottom of the foot. She held Celine’s foot in her lap and began to scrub.

“Hi Celine! I saw you - I, um, I just had to say hello!” Drew said awkwardly. He was mesmerized by her beauty.

“Oh, that’s sweet of you,” Celine replied. “Nice to see -” she gasped and jerked her foot. “..um, you..”

The file on the bottom of her foot began to tickle - a lot. She felt really self-conscious and didn’t want to embarrass herself making a scene. She bit her lip and tried to maintain her composure.

“How’s your week been since I saw you?” asked Drew.

“Oh, um, it’s been good..” she was really nervous as she spoke and was having a hard time concentrating. “I, um, haven’t done much. I....ha!” She couldn’t help but let out a small laugh that she tried to muffle by clearing her throat. She was gripping the sides of the chair as the scrubbing continued on the soft, long soles of her feet. She began to breath heavily in a concerted effort not to laugh. “How....how about you?”

“Oh, I’ve been good,” Drew said. He noticed how uncomfortable she was and realized what was happening. He found it incredibly erotic to see this beautiful young intern he worked with in the office, having this intimate part of her body scrubbed and tickled. He was also struck by how pretty her feet were.

Celine jerked her foot again. Fortunately, the scrubbing stopped. Then the nail tech took her other foot in her lap and began scrubbing. This foot felt even more ticklish and Celine couldn’t help but make a face of agony. She felt so vulnerable there, with this attractive executive, who she had a small crush on, standing there watching her helplessly being tickled as she desperately tried to hide it.

Drew continued, “It’s been really busy at work, so, that’s been about all - are you okay?” He couldn’t help asking because Celine was squirming in her chair, making faces and then had buried her head her hands while he was talking.

“Yessssss,” she gasped and the broke into a giggle. “Sorry,” she said through her laughter. “I can’t help it - it - hahahah..heehaaaaa - it tick - hahahaaaaaahaah - oh my gosh, it tickles.” She began laughing harder and harder and writhing around in the chair.

Drew was visibly aroused. He felt self-conscious too and wanted to walk out but couldn’t take his eyes off of the scene in front of him.

“Yeah....that must be pretty rough,” he tried to joke. “Are you....are you pretty ticklish?”

She was cackling this point, thinking about whether she should ask the nail tech to stop. “Oh my gosh.....so ticklish - I mean...hahahaaaa, my feet are - haha hee - oh my gosh - I can’t stand it - hahaha - I can’t - I can’t - please - my feet - hahahaaa!!!”

“Your feet are the worst?” he asked.

Her laughter had turned in fast gasps for air at this point, little high-pitched yelps. She couldn’t really get much out of her mouth in the form of words, but she was so embarrassed and wanted to try to sound communicative. “My feet - ha! ha! ha! Yes, they’re - ha! ha! oh my gosh, this is too much! ha! ha! Drew! ha! ha! I’m so embarrassed! ha! ha! I didn’t want you to - ha!”

The scrubbing finally stopped. Celine caught her breath and looked up at Drew - she could barely make eye contact. She didn’t know what to say, but decided to make a joke - “At least I’ll have soft feet now...”

Drew wanted very much to find out how soft. But he knew he couldn’t....yet.

-

Enjoy? Let me know. I love the feedback!

Very good story. Are you planning to write a follow-up? I think there's a lot of potential for another chapter.

Great work :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back