• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Present (short but hopefully sweet)

susi sue

Its late afternoon on Christmas Day and you have returned from your walk. You are still wondering why I was so insistant that you go out, but what the hell a walk was nice.

Since you have been away I have been busy. Linda helped me. She was surprised at first when I told her what I was planning. She couldn't put herself through such a thing. However you are so special and I wanted to make it a perfect xmas.

First I undressed. Then as I lay on our bed she bound me tight, wrists together above my head, ankles spread. Beside the bed she put on a table some things. A long feather, a paint brush, some oil in a bottle, ice in a bucket. One last touch, on the bedroom door she stuck an envelope.

As she left she sees you return. She smiles.

You enter the house searching for me. You call susi, susi. You come across yhe enevelope on the door. It says on the front 'must read'.

You open it . Inside a letter, scented on pink paper. It reads;

My darling

Happy xmas,

For the evening you can enter tickle paradise

No rules

No mercy

No safe word

Only me.

Love

Susi

You push the door open. I see your smile

Damn what a present that would be, I gotta spend X-Mas with you lol. I know you will make a tickler very happy Susi Sue, I know that would of made my x-mas much better then it was. It was short but very sweet, wonderful fantasy thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back