• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview with the Serpent

DISCLAIMER: This story was originally posted on my forum, The Women and Giant Snakes Forum ( http://pub79.ezboard.com/bwomenandgiantsnakes ). Because this story also includes our beloved tickling fetish, I have asked for and recieved permission from the story's author, Py ( [email protected] ) to post it here. If you don't like snakes, consider yourself informed, and it's ok with me if you don't feel like reading this post and would prefer to move on to the next one.

To the admins and mods: If you feel this story is inappropriate for the TMF, it's ok if you wish to delete it. However, I would like to hear everyone else's opinions first beforehand. Thanks.

F/F, upperbody.

Enjoy,

The Rhythm Doctor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interview with the Serpent,
by Py, © 7/4/2001,

--------------------------------
Part One: The interview,

1. The stunningly attractive woman with long blonde hair enters the huge concrete enclosure, alone except for a workman directly behind her who will shortly leave. He looks around the room, then opens a folding steel chair and places it several feet from the door and facing towards the room’s center. He talks to her, attempts to convince her not to try this alone, and points to the glass which covers most of one wall. She sees several people on the far side of the glass watching her and occasionally glancing around the room, then the man leaves closing the steel door behind him.

She is dressed casually for this, forsaking professionalism for comfort as the photographer would mostly take shots of the interviewee, but she was sufficiently covered to prevent embarrassment.. They had told Olivia Tanner that it would be hot and humid for this interview, but she hadn’t truly believed it until now. Her open toed sandals let her bare feet breathe, her denim shorts would allow her legs to avoid getting too hot, but her white blouse she knew would cling after a short time in here, which made her glad she had worn a bra.

Olivia looked around the room, it was quite large, at least 40 feet long by 20 wide. The ceiling was at least 12 feet high, and the lighting fixtures were recessed into the ceiling. The floor was covered in grass which she new was real including the soil, which was maintained by a crew when the room’s occupant was elsewhere. There were trees here also, a number of small ones near the walls, plus a few larger ones, and she had been told all the trees were artificial. The biggest was approximately at the center near the rear wall, it stretched all the way to the roof where it’s trunk and branches seemed to merge with the ceiling. The walls were painted green, the ceiling white, and except for the glass window and the doors at either end of the room, she might have been fooled for a second into believing she was in a real jungle.

Olivia sat on her chair and noticed the people outside now sitting on their own chairs. Briefly she took note of them, the zoo’s director Mr. Glenn, veterinarian Miss Daily, and her photographer Sally. She expected Sally to get up and begin taking pictures soon, she already had taken some before the interview, and would take some during and afterwards. Olivia took her purse off her shoulder, rummaged through it briefly, and removed a pad and pen, and a miniature tape recorder. Making sure there were spare cassettes on top of other things in her purse, she gently placed it down on the ground next to her, letting the strap fall. Crossing her legs she started the recorder. “This is recording 1 of interview with Sofia at the zoo.” she said in a soft melodious voice. Then she adjusted a small plastic piece for holding the recorder upright, and placed it on the ground. Making a few brief notes on her pad she called out “Okay Sofia, I’m ready.”

Sally’s mouth dropped briefly as the long sinuous green and black form of the huge Burmese python began sliding out from behind some bushes, she hadn’t seen it and it had been only partially hidden about 25 feet away. She began clicking away frantically with her camera, not needing a flash as the available lighting was sufficient, and she had agreed not to use flash for this. Olivia casually uncrossed her legs and reached down to pause the recorder. When the huge 27 foot long serpent was coiled not 5 feet away, she made sure the microphone sensitivity was high and released the pause with another button push. Almost in synchronization she raised her leg to cross them again, while Sofia raised her head several feet off the ground and tasted the air with her tongue.

Olivia cleared her throat and calmly inquired, “Sofia?” “That issssss my name.” the serpent hissed. “You are the one who wisssssshed to ssssssee me today?” Olivia smiled, “Yes, I’m with the Daily Inquisition, I can show you my credentials if you wish.” Sofia shook her large triangular head and tasted the air with her tongue, “No thank you, I cannot read ssssssuch thingssssss. Mr. Glenn and Missssssssssss Daily would not have let you in here without checking them firsssssst.” The head nodded up and down, “I am pleassssssed to give you thissssss interview, I have much your readerssssss may wissssssh to hear.” Olivia grinned, “Wonderful, let’s get started then.”

2. Olivia held her pad and pen, “Sofia, the first thing I must ask you is rather an obvious question. How is it that you talk?” Sofia’s head seemed to tilt back and forth in what Olivia took as a shrug, “I don’t know. I’ve alwayssssss been able to hear humanssssss sssssspeaking, and learned one day they could hear me. I don’t have any earssssss, Doctor Daily over there thinkssssss it’ssssss ssssssomething telepathic, whatever that meanssssss.” “It means talking without a voice, I hear your thoughts and you hear mine.” explained Olivia. “Quite interesting, you’ve got to be the worlds only telepathic snake. Can you talk to any creatures other than humans, other snakes even?” “No.” replied Sofia. “Jusssssst humanssssss.” Olivia looked down at her recorder, thinking to herself that it probably would only pick up her own voice and Sofia hissing or moving. Still, she left it on as hearing her own questions would help remind her of things later when she wrote the article, but she vowed to keep better than originally planned notes on her pad.

Olivia pointed to the coiled serpent with her pen, “Okay Sofia, what’s that huge bulge in your body length, the one that’s bigger than me near your middle where your thickest? Sofia turned her head and looked down on the large bulge, “That wassssss lunch yessssssterday. The keeper fed me to make ssssssure I would not be hungry for thissssss interview.” Olivia touched the blunt end of her pen to her chin, “Looks pretty big, bigger than me maybe.” Sofia looked at her and tasted the air with her forked tongue, “Not that big, the meal wassssss large though. You forget you musssssst conssssssider my own thicknessssssssssss wrapped around the meal.” “Making it look bigger than it was.” Olivia continued for Sofia, scribbling a quick note about the thickness of the snake combined with the width of the prey it is digesting. She had already learned a lot from the zoo’s veterinarian Miss Daily about Sofia’s length, weight, width at various points, and other basic medical questions, including some stories about Sofia’s strength and how many people it takes to control her sometimes, so she wanted things only Sofia could tell her, or things from her point of view.

“Sofia, could you swallow a person?” Olivia asked curiously. “Yessssss.” Sofia answered without hesitation. “But not all people, ssssssome are too big to get into my mouth.” “Please explain.” Olivia said while jotting down notes. Sofia thought, “After I have killed my food, I then sssssstretch my mouth wide, and sssssswallow it in one piece.” Olivia knew from talks earlier with Miss Daily that Sofia could stretch her mouth 2 and a half to 3 times normal size, and this snake wasn’t able to swallow just anybody, only petite or small to average women, small men, and young people who aren’t abnormally large. Sofia continued, “If I kill ssssssomething that is too big for me to sssssswallow, then I musssssst move on and find another meal.” “You just leave the dead body there?” Olivia asked. “What elsssssse can I do if I can’t sssssswallow it.” Sofia replied with one of her shrugs. “It’ssssss much better here in thissssss place than in the jungle. They feed me thingssssss I can alwayssssss sssssswallow, and there are no dangerssssss to try and hurt me.” Olivia thought, “Yes, you come from the jungle. I want to ask you more about that and hunting, but first let me try something else.”

Olivia shifted and crossed her other leg, “About your senses, tell me about them please.” Sofia hung her head briefly in contemplation, “I have no earssssss, but can hear or feel vibrationssssss through the ground, ssssssuch as an animal I wissssssh to capture and eat which is walking nearby. I cannot ssssssee well, but I can ssssssensssssse heat very well with my tongue. It’ssssss a very good thing, I can ssssssee that way into the dark placessssss where my food may hide.” Olivia grinned at Sofia’s show of pride in her heat sense, “Do they feed you dead things, or things you have to catch, and which do you prefer?” “I prefer to catch and kill my food.” Sofia replied. “Often my food is alive when they feed me, I have to hunt and kill it before eating. Mosssssst timessssss I can hide and catch it eassssssily, but ssssssometimessssss the food is wary and it takessssss time.”

Olivia scribbled some notes on her pad, then glanced at the recorder to make sure it was still running. She shifted her legs again, “Snakes only eat meat right, and how exactly do you,... catch live food and eat it?” Sofia almost seemed to smile at Olivia, “I am told my method issssss very neat, but ssssssome vissssssitorssssss have called it sssssslow, gruessssssome, or horrible. To me it issssss the way it issssss. I firsssssst capture the food in my many ssssssharp teeth, then roll it or otherwisssssse encircle it in coilssssss made from my own body. Then I sssssslowly ssssssqueeze the food, tightening my grip every time the food exhalessssss, until finally the food issssss dead. Then I sssssswallow it whole. It can take a long time or go very quickly, it dependssssss on my grip and how hungry I am.” Olivia had gotten the same description from the zoo’s doctor, who had added that death came in anywhere from a couple of minutes to half an hour or more, but usually death would come within minutes. She had to know more about that aspect of Sofia’s life, she found it fascinating and knew her readers would also, but not right away.

They went through some other basic questions for a little while, then Sofia’s head drooped, “I am tired, come back in a few dayssssss and we sssssshall continue thissssss interview.” Olivia put her recorder and notes away, then stood while draping her long strapped purse over her shoulder. She held out her right hand to Sofia, then pulled it back and giggled, “Thank you so much Sofia, I’m looking forward to continuing. I wish we could get it all done at once, but I know your a cold blooded reptile, not meaning any insult by that, and you need your rest to digest, not to mention rest from all my questioning. “Yessssss.” said Sofia. “Sssssssee you in 2 dayssssss.”

3. Two days later Olivia sat on the steel chair again, this time wearing a blue halter top and a white skirt which reached to just above her knees. Some sheer pantyhose covered her legs, and black shoes with 2 inch heels adorned her feet. She had worn this outfit for another assignment mainly, and had hoped it would be cool enough here. Olivia hadn’t had time to change her shoes even, not having thought to put a spare pair in the car for today. The top of her outfit was cooler, but the skirt seemed to soak up the hot and humid air from Sofia’s tank, and the pantyhose made her legs feel sticky. She sat as before, but positioned herself so that when crossing her legs no one outside the tank could see up her skirt. The thought ran through her mind that Sofia could, but she consoled herself that she had panties on, then cursed herself for worrying about that because Sofia was a snake. Olivia forced herself to ignore that part of her mind inherited from her mother, plus from years of being a lady for the media, and after starting the recorder and retrieving her pad and pen, she crossed her legs and straightened her skirt.

“Your bulge is considerably smaller.” Olivia said to start the conversation after general hellos. Sofia had crawled out from between different bushes from last time, near a small artificial pool where she had apparently been swimming, her scales still mostly wet but starting to dry. Sofia was coiled much as before, “Yessssss, much of the food issssss digessssssted.” “Tell me about your past, whatever you remember.” Olivia asked. Sofia seemed to think a while, then the tip of her tail twitched, “I have been in thissssss place for a sssssshort time.” “A bit over a year.” Olivia commented. “I do not undersssssstand what you mean, it issssss sssssshort to me. I hatched a long time ago in what I am told issssss called a Rain Foresssssst. Life wassssss difficult for me, it sssssseemed that everything elsssssse was bigger and out to kill me.” Sofia seemed to shiver, “I grew quickly, eating creaturessssss I could overpower, ssssssunning mysssssself, sssssswimming and climbing treessssss. The bigger I became the fewer other creaturessssss challenged me. When I reached half my current ssssssize I feared very little. After that I continued to grow, and ssssssoon none would challenge me unlessssssssssss they had no choice.”

Olivia was jotting notes frantically and trying to think of questions, “Did you ever get badly hurt during that time?” Sofia definitely shivered this time, “Once a creature with sssssspotssssss attacked me, Missssssssssss Dailey says it was a leopard or a cheetah. It and another attacked me, I do not know why, and they hurt me before I could catch one in my coilssssss and kill it, and catch the other around the neck at the ssssssame time to kill it alsssssso. I wassssss hurt after that and got very hungry but didn’t want to eat sssssso I didn’t.” Sofia raised her head almost proudly, “But I ssssssurvived, and killed 2 of those who attacked me.”

“So, you felt like nothing could defeat you now.” Olivia prodded. “No.” said Sofia almost sadly. “But I only feared the big catssssss and the huge creaturessssss with a ssssssnake for a nosssssse assssss they could sssssstep on me.” “Elephants, their plant eaters, they wouldn’t eat you.” Olivia said with a laugh. Sofia’s tongue flicked in and out several times, “I did not know that then, and they could sssssstill sssssstep on me.” Olivia found herself covering her mouth while clearing her throat, “Sorry, didn’t mean to laugh.” Then she mentally scolded herself, Sofia was just a snake, but another thought reminded her of how intelligent Sofia was. Also, not just any snake could talk telepathically, hold a conversation, and give an interview.

Olivia brushed her brow with her forearm, “Okay, other than the spotted big cats have you ever killed and eaten other creatures in the jungle that large? “Yessssss.” said Sofia while moving her wedge shaped green and black head, “A sssssshort time after that I caught a human in my coilssssss, I think a female like you. Ssssssshe wassssss smaller and had bumpssssss like you, but sssssshe wassssss darker than you and wore lessssssssssss of the thingssssss you call clothing.” Olivia tried to keep her reactions in check as Sofia went on, “I wassssss 4 timessssss as long assssss her and eassssssily coiled sssssseveral timessssss around her, and quickly ssssssqueezed the life out of her before feeding.”

Sofia stopped and moved nervously, “You are dissssssturbed, I am ssssssenssssssitive to ssssssuch changessssss. I sssssshould not have mentioned about feeding on a human but it sssssseemed natural to me at the time.” Olivia cleared her throat, “Yes, that was a bit surprising, but I’m a reporter, just give me the facts, I’ll deal with it.” Sofia stopped her nervous moving, “It will pleasssssse you to know that wassssss the only time I fed on a human. It sssssseemed quite natural and right at the time, but sssssstrangely the memory bothered me. I had never been bothered before by feeding on the creaturessssss of the jungle, but they never could talk to me either. I remember hearing her criessssss and pleading assssss I ssssssqueezed her, but thissssss wassssss how life wassssss, the sssssstrong kill the weak.” Sofia paused, “After that I realized I could no longer feed on humanssssss, it’ssssss too dissssssturbing, and now that I know humanssssss are assssss intelligent assssss I am it issssss unthinkable.” Olivia was totally engrossed in writing this part, the reforming snake, or kosher snake. Still she couldn’t help a small smile when Sofia said that humans were as smart as her.

“So, you went through life day to day, growing larger, and not eating humans.” Olivia summed up. “Tell me a bit more from that time please.” Sofia’s tongue flickered as she thought, “Avoiding humanssssss wassssss eassssssy, I jusssssst made ssssssure they ssssssaw me and they kept away, and they were too noissssssy to ssssssneak up on me. One day though when I wassssss ressssssting in the ssssssun while digessssssting a ssssssmall meal, a number of humanssssss ssssssurrounded me. I wassssss feeling sssssslow from the meal and before I could fight back I wassssss captured by many handssssss and carried away.” “They didn’t hurt you?” said Olivia with a tone of concern in her voice. “No.” Sofia answered. “It was tiressssssome and I losssssst my meal, but I was unharmed as they moved me to a ssssssmall glassssssssssss tank similar to thissssss but without plantssssss.”

4. Another 2 days passed during which the first part of ‘Interview with the Serpent’ appeared in print. It drew a large amount of mail to the editor of the newspaper, mostly negative but the editor was used to that. He never cared much if the criticism was negative or positive, as long as they bought and read the paper. Olivia found herself with a small following of fans, all wondering what it was like to be in with Sofia, to know she might be attacked and killed at any moment. Olivia remembered having that in the back of her mind through the entire first part of her interview with Sofia, but less so with the coming of the second part. Now she was looking forward to the 3rd part, and maybe a 4th part to her interview with Sofia, and she felt no fear at all. It was a bit annoying that she couldn’t get Sofia to give one entire long interview, but apparently the serpent being cold blooded tired easily, perhaps more so due to being in the middle of digesting her latest meal. Olivia had gladly agreed to that condition before Mr. Glenn would allow her to do the interview and to be alone in the python’s den, he said Sofia wouldn’t attack her that way. The interviews would be done before Sofia finished digesting, but having spent time with the serpent Olivia wondered if that precaution had just been excessive. Sofia was a beautiful and quite endearing being, and Olivia new Sofia wouldn’t harm a fly if she could talk to it.

Olivia was dressed in her white blouse and bra again, this time with a grey skirt which fell just below her knees, plus low heeled black shoes, not to mention another set of pantyhose that were uncomfortable in the tanks heat and humidity. She hated it as dressing this way made the heat in Sofia’s tank worse, but her own fame had conspired against her, and her editor had insisted that she dress well for all the people watching this time. Olivia couldn’t understand why they were here watching, they couldn’t hear Sofia, just see a woman talking to a giant snake and it hissing back at her. Indeed some of Olivia’s critics while applauding her daring stunt, also claimed she was making it all up. Sofia refused to talk to just anybody, but some of the zoo staff and a few visitors confirmed that Sofia had occasionally talked to them over the years.

Olivia brushed her hair and crossed her legs, “Hopefully we can finish today, I know this crowd outside your den makes you nervous.” “Yessssss.” replied Sofia. Olivia began with small talk as usual, “Your bulge is hardly noticeable now, does it still make you tired.” Sofia looked at her middle briefly, “I am almosssssst done with digessssssting thissssss meal, I can wait a long time before the next one.” “So, what happened after you were captured?” Olivia asked to get right to where they left off.” Sofia paused, “I traveled in a ssssssack, then in glassssssssssss tankssssss. I ssssssaw many people, and by lisssssstening to their thoughtssssss I learned what I could. I wassssss in a pet sssssshop then a zoo, not thissssss zoo, then I wassssss with a man who raissssssed many animalssssss. I talked to him and he wassssss thrilled that we could undersssssstand each other.”

“So, what happened while you were with him?” Olivia asked while already knowing most of the answer. Sofia raised her head, “I became a movie sssssstar! I do not know what thissssss meanssssss but I know it made me important.” Olivia grinned, “Yes, you were in a number of jungle and similar movies, you got to act with some of hollywood’s best B movie stars, not to mention 1 who made a block buster recently.” Sofia moved her head nervously, “I do not know that, I do know that they would sssssset me in a sssssscene, and Mark who owned me would whissssssper what to do sssssso nobody elsssssse would hear. I would drop down from a tree and sssssscare them, ssssssometimessssss they would pretend to sssssshoot me and I would fall and pretend to be dead. Ssssssometimessssss I could coil around and pretend to kill them, and they would pretend to cut off my head with a sharp thing, and I would play dead again. It wassssss fun, I didn’t mind pretending to kill a human, Mark had explained pretending to me, I enjoyed it.”

Sofia hesitated as if remembering and flicked her tongued, “I alsssssso did a few talk sssssshowssssss where thissssss woman would carry me onto the sssssstage with the help of a number of men. I would hissssssssssss and sssssstruggle to get free a little. It made the crowd watching fearful and excited. Mark alwayssssss was nearby telling me when to sssssstruggle a bit, but I never hurt anyone.” Sofia paused, “Once I made a big sssssshow of getting the woman in a coil around her waisssssst, but I didn’t ssssssqueeze her, and the crowd and men grew very nervoussssss assssss sssssshe calmly talked about me.”

“Were their any times you displeased Mark?” Olivia asked. “Yessssss.” answered Sofia. “One of the moviessssss I did. The woman I wassssss ssssssupposed to drop down on and ssssssqueeze wassssss terrible to me. All thesssssse people were around but we pretended sssssshe wassssss alone in the jungle. Ssssssshe climbed out of the water and I dropped out of the tree onto her. It wassssss pretend sssssso I didn’t mind assssss sssssshe sssssscreamed and sssssstruggled. I coiled around her jusssssst assssss Mark wanted, and all wassssss going well.” Sofia seemed to sigh, “The actressssssssssss hated me, thought I wassssss too heavy, kept sssssstepping on the partssssss of me on the ground at her feet, tried to dig her fingernailssssss into me, and hit me with her fisssssstssssss hard enough to ssssssting. Mark ssssssaid it wassssss jusssssst her trying for realissssssm, I think sssssshe hated me.” Sofia hesitated a long time, “I got angry and ssssssqueezed her a bit, actually making her sssssshort of breath. Ssssssshe fell to her kneessssss and almosssssst colapssssssed, then 2 men ran in with gunssssss and pretended to sssssshoot me in the head. I went limp and they pulled her free and carried her away. I really almosssssst killed her, sssssshe made me sssssso angry.” Olivia said nothing but quickly scribbled notes, then Sofia continued, “Mark realized what I had almosssssst done and sssssscolded me later, but he couldn’t sssssstay mad at me for long.”

They discussed how the actress mentioned had refused ever to do another movie with a big snake, and how Sofia’s movie career had continued until Mark had died in a traffic accident. Then how Sofia had gone to some people mentioned in a will, and how they had sent her to this zoo. There had been some talk recently about sending her back to the jungle, but Sofia didn’t want that, and this was the reason for the interview, to try and stay in the zoo or get a new home, but avoid going back to a jungle. “It’ssssss much nicer ssssssince I have been taken away from the jungle, I do not wissssssh to go back!” Sofia hissed. “I hope the sssssscientisssssstssssss that Mark alwayssssss warned me of will not try to cut me open now that people know I can sssssspeak thissssss way, but I had to take the rissssssk, there wassssss too much talk of ssssssending me back to the jungle.” Olivia smiled, “I think I can safely say that you won’t be going back to the jungle, and you won’t be cut up, the SPCA wouldn’t stand for it, not to mention lots of people will want to own you after this interview if this zoo doesn’t.”

(to be continued)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,573
Part Two: Afterward,

5. The 4 part interview with Sofia was a sensation, with each successive issue of the paper selling more, and back issues selling almost as rapidly. Olivia had her day on several talk shows, and made an agreement with a publisher for a book deal about Sofia’s life. The book would require more interviews with Sofia, with the money being split 2 ways, 80% for Olivia and 20% for the zoo. The zoo naturally agreed to give their prize attraction the best care possible, and protect her from harm. Olivia knew that they wouldn’t dream of selling Sofia without far more money than any scientists might offer, and they certainly wouldn’t send her back to the jungle now. The zoo was making money in other ways also, Sofia was going to be in 2 commercials, a movie of the week, and a photo shoot for a magazine. The zoo where Sofia lived had rearranged things so that their prize attraction had the best of everything now, and somebody was always nearby during the day in case she needed anything. Sofia still lived in the same tank for a while, although their were plans to construct a much better one in a new larger reptile house.

A year passed with Sofia achieving worldwide celebrity status. The new reptile house was finally complete, and it’s largest attraction was a 3 room apartment complex for Sofia. The largest central room was much like her old tank, with trees, shrubs, and grass, plus a large pool with a miniature waterfall that fell 9 feet to the 40 foot across lake. This central room was huge with a huge plate glass window for people to look through at her, and it was where Sofia was expected to spend most of her day when not off doing something outside the zoo. The first smaller room was the same, except it had some furniture, a water resistant couch and chairs along with a coffee table, and there was no open water source here. This was called the visitor room, and generally would be where a limited number of people would go to talk to Sofia, and again people could watch through a huge glass window. The final room was smaller like the first, had no glass window for Sofia’s privacy, and had a smaller pool of water. Sofia would sleep here at night, generally agreeing to come out during the day. There were doors at either end of the 3 room complex, but none between the rooms, only a doorway and a black curtain which fell from the top of the doorways to about 8 inches above the floor. There were cameras so that zoo officials could check Sofia’s health and welfare, but they tried to give her as much privacy as they could. There were also sprinklers which not only could put out a fire but make artificial rain in all 3 rooms.

Occasionally Sofia made a show of eating, some small animal would be let loose in her home and she would ambush it in classic python style. Some people didn’t hang around for her feedings, others were fascinated. However the zoo and other contractors, including Sofia’s manager, were simply annoyed by her down time while she digested. Overall though the zoo was ecstatic with the new quarters for there prize exhibit, it was totally secure whereas during it’s building time the old python’s den had proved to have some flaws.

There were some nuts out there who claimed Sofia was the messenger of the devil, and the group known to the zoo as Sofia’s groupies, mostly women who would occasionally do almost anything to get in to see Sofia. One time in the old tank a woman had somehow gotten past the guard, snuck inside the tank, and blocked both the doors from the inside. She then had stripped naked and knelt before Sofia, begging to be squeezed until she was unconscious. After 10 minutes of this begging the guards broke in and carried her off, and the photos and story of the incident just made Sofia more famous.

Another time a man with a knife broke into the old tank closing the door behind him but taking no precautions to keep people out, he only wanted a few seconds. Running at Sofia while swinging a knife, he called her the devil’s spawn and attacked. In self-defense Sofia had been forced to squeeze him into unconsciousness. He was hauled off by police, and a few minor wounds to Sofia taken care of by the zoo’s python medical specialist and her assistants. The zoo administration felt much more at ease now with Sofia in her new python’s den, supposedly it’s security locks and cameras were unbeatable.

6. It was well after closing hours at the zoo, both the outer and inner doors to the new reptile house were locked, the external camera system was running, and the guard on duty was watching reruns of Gilligan’s island. He checked his watch, then flipped a switch that shut off the alarm system and recorders for the external and internal cameras. On one camera display shortly after that he saw a sleek black sportscar pull in to a parking space, the vanity license plate reading RPTR1. The guard smiled as he stood from his chair, Olivia Tanner had been the one to break the story on Sofia, he felt if anyone deserved to visit with the python whenever they wanted it was her, and if he just happened to make a quick 100 bucks on the deal it was fine with him. It bothered him having to guard a snake with all this security, almost as if the zoo felt a snake was more important than he was. Well, he wasn’t about to fail his job, it paid better than guarding the warehouse, and Miss Olivia Tanner was not going to hurt the python , he felt no threat to his job in this unless they got caught.

Tom the guard went to the door, heard 3 rapid knocks, followed by a pause and 2 more knocks. He unlocked and opened the door letting Olivia Tanner in. She was a blue eyed blonde dressed in black denim shorts and a black tank top, making him wish that she had come to visit him. She had a great body, being a news reporter who spent a lot of time on the road, not to mention occasional time in front of a camera, she had to be in good shape, and attractive seemed to come with that territory. Olivia thanked him, gave him 5 $20 bills to add to the 2 she had given him earlier, and he escorted her to Sofia’s tank door. He then left her in the first room of Sofia’s tank, telling her to use the intercom when she wanted out, and he closed the door behind her. The guard went back to his security room, returning to reading the paper while listening to the reruns in the background. He checked that his intercom was on, but didn’t turn on the internal cameras right away, not wishing to leave a trace on the security system.

The lights were off in Sofia’s tank to simulate night, it would have been totally dark here except for the dim evening light filtering through the plate glass windows in the front of the first 2 rooms. It was not too dark for Olivia to move through but it would be impossibly slow and difficult. However, she had brought a small flashlight to help her, the dim light levels were almost enough to see by here, but she knew it would be faster and definitely necessary if she had to go into the completely black 3rd room to find Sofia. Olivia could see the shadowy outline of things, enough to avoid tripping or falling into one of the small pools, but not much else without the flashlight. Bushes were a problem, but her flashlight got her past them easily, and helped her find the doors with their black curtain arrangement. Olivia didn’t find Sofia in the first room, nor in the second after pushing through the curtain. She found the celebrity serpent in the last room, all curled up and apparently sleeping.

Olivia cleared her throat and called Sofia’s name, adding her own name to identify herself in the dark, not entirely trusting Sofia to read her brain or otherwise figure out immediately who she was and possibly get frightened. The serpent’s head rose, “Olivia, it issssss sssssso good to ssssssee you!” said the giant Burmese python’s voice in Olivia’s head. “It’s good to see you too.” said Olivia. “I had to pay a big bribe to get in here, everyone seems to want your time these days, but don’t worry I’m rich now thanks to you and the books we’ve done.” “Which did you enjoy besssssst?” asked Sofia. “The fiction or the nonfiction.” Olivia smirked, “Well the nonfiction was great, telling your life’s story and story of survival in the jungle, but I think I preferred the fiction piece. A wild girl named Olivnee who grew up in the jungle, the evil python determined to destroy her, and the final clash where are heroine almost dies in the serpent’s coils but somehow manages to win at the last moment.” “Yessssss, it wassssss fun advissssssing you on that and having it read to me.” hissed Sofia. “But, you have no ears?” Olivia said in a puzzled voice. Sofia seemed to snicker in her mind, “I can hear your voice, I can hear the voice of ssssssomeone elsssssse reading a book to me.” Olivia blushed, “Of course, forgot for a moment.”

They moved into the middle room where Olivia could turn off her flashlight. She sat on the ground, everything was dark but she could see a moving shape, occasionally see a flash of color as light reflected into the room through the plate glass window, and she could hear the rustle of grass and scales. She and Sofia talked about old times although their history together was small. They also discussed Sofia’s life in the jungle and Olivia’s growing years, although she still had to explain many things. Olivia explained that nobody knew she was here except the guard, and she hadn’t brought her work things as this was a personal visit. Sofia decided she needed to take a swim to lose some heat, and invited Olivia to join her. Sofia’s long sinuous form slowly slipped into the large pool of water while Olivia stripped naked, leaving her clothes in a pile with the flashlight on top. Somewhere in the back of her mind she hoped the guard wasn’t peeking, but if he were she doubted he could see anything much in the very dim light.

The edge of the pool was only 6 inches deep all around the roughly circular enclosure, reaching to a depth of 10 feet at the center 20 feet away, making for a slightly steep incline but not too bad. There was a gentle artificial current which was caused by the filtering system which drew in water, then cleaned it and dropped it over the artificial waterfall. There were no sharp points on the bottom of course, and there were a number of currently closed drains for when the need to change the water and clean the python’s den arose. She waded in to her ribs, then began floating, and finally dove under getting her long blonde hair soaked.

Swimming slow to avoid the edge, and still managing to bump into Sofia a few times, the 2 had fun. Olivia tried to catch Sofia, but never could get her head except by grabbing the body of the serpent and working her way up, or she hoped up. Sofia on the other hand seemed to have no trouble in catching Olivia in a loose coil whenever she wanted. “Hey, You can sense my heat in the dark, that’s no fair.” protested Olivia when she figured it out. Sofia just snickered in her special way. Also Olivia found that Sofia could talk to her and here her telepathically while they were underwater, which made things a lot easier.” Finally though Sofia wanted out, and Olivia felt no shame in showing that feet could get out of the water much faster. “Land issssss yourssssss, the water issssss mine.” said Sofia as she continued to slither out of the pool and looked up. “Right!” agreed Olivia. “I move faster on land and you move faster in the water.”

7. Olivia didn’t want to put on her clothes until she had dried a bit, and obviously there were no towels here. So she had to air dry, and using the flashlight she found a spot where the short grass was thick, allowing her to sit or lay down without picking up dirt on her wet skin. Of course she knew that she’d pick up some stray bits of loose grass, fallen leaves, or maybe a bit of dirt, but she doubted there would be much to brush off before dressing. Sofia had the problem of heat, without the overhead lights to dry her skin, she was cooling off faster than she had expected. Olivia noted the discomfort of the python, and offered to warm her with body heat. “You warm bloodssssss have heat to sssssspare don’t you?!” Sofia said with a hiss and flick of her tongue. “Yes.” Olivia replied. “But it has it’s drawbacks to, such as having to pay taxes.” As Sofia cuddled next to the reclined Olivia, putting some of her massive middle on the woman’s stomach and some thinner lengths on her legs Sofia sighed, “Better, thank you that issssss warmer.” Olivia smiled and ran her finger through her long blonde hair, “Your welcome, it’s the least I can do with this spare body heat of mine.” “My weight issssssn’t hurting you?” Sofia asked. “No.” Olivia replied while rubbing the serpent with her finger where a length lay on her stomach. “The little bit you’ve got on me might get tiresome after a time, but it’s not like your laying your hole weight on me.”

Time passed with them laying like that, Sofia hardly moving except to flick her forked tongue, Olivia laying there and occasionally stroking the massive length of snake on her stomach. At one point Olivia moved her other arm down from over her head, and found herself being tickled by Sofia’s forked tongue. Olivia giggled at the sensation on the underside of her arm, “What issssss that?” Sofia asked. Olivia giggled again, “A giggle, your tongue tickles.” “I’m Sssssssorry.” Sofia apologized. “No.” said Olivia. “That’s not a bad thing, actually I kinda liked it.” “Really?!” said Sofia. “Why did you like it?” Olivia hesitated, “It felt, good. Well I wouldn’t want to be tickled forever.” Sofia liked the idea, and flicked her tongue across the underside of Olivia’s arm again, and getting the same sort of giggle from Olivia.

Sofia tickled Olivia until she pulled her arm away, “Okay, that’s about enough of that.” Sofia raised her head, “You have done sssssso much for me, issssss there ssssssome other way to make you happy other than tickling your arm.” Olivia tried to sit up but not putting enough effort into it she was held down by the weight on her stomach. She turned her head to look at Sofia while thoughts rushed through her mind. Then she smiled and blushed, “Nooo. Sofia are you propositioning me!?” Sofia hesitated for a while, “What doessssss thissssss word ‘propossssssitioning’ mean?” Olivia nervously laughed, “Basically it means just what you said.”

They spent several minutes like that, still sharing Olivia’s body heat as they discussed the subject. Sofia was fascinated with the whole concept of giving pleasure to someone rather than killing or being killed by them as in the jungle. Of course in the past year she had done many new things, but all were centered around her, making her a celebrity so that she wouldn’t go back to the jungle or get cut up by scientists. The humans kept her happy, but they gained prestige and something called money, so in their way they were using her as she was using them. This whole new concept seemed different, although from what Olivia explained in the wrong hands it could be just as much using someone, where if done properly neither was used.

Olivia was damn nervous about the course of things. She trusted Sofia completely, but had rarely had this intimate a talk with anyone. She was a beautiful woman, with no lack of men chasing after her, yet few had appealed to her in that way. And now this, it wasn’t a subject which came easy to her, and she had avoided it most often simply by being a busy career woman. Then there was the whole idea that Sofia was an entirely different species, the idea sent spiders up and down her spine. There was something here though, her nipples were hard and it was a bit exciting to be talking to Sofia like this. The serpent also had expressed how much she enjoyed the fingering of her smooth body scales, not to mention the body heat against her.

It wasn’t long before they were touching tongues, Sofia moving her body length to encircle Olivia, and the woman helping by rolling from hands and knees to her back several times. She kept her arms free and continued to stroke the lengths of Sofia she could reach, but this grew more difficult as more green and black coils formed around her and got in the way of her arm movement. Sofia loved the feel of the rippling snake all around her, the cool and still damp coils rubbing her warm and nearly dry flesh. She couldn’t see much in the dim light, just enough to make out the thick uppermost coil around her chest, passing over the nipple of one large breast and under the other breast. Sofia was first looking at one nipple while flicking her tongue, then at Olivia’s face, moving down to examine the rest of her.

After Olivia had an orgasm she had to explain to Sofia that she hadn’t been hurt, but had a difficult time in getting Sofia to partially understand. They lay wrapped up that way for some time discussing such things, comparing orgasms of a warm blooded animal to the struggle of prey, and the differences and similarities. Olivia tried to explain chemical matters in a simplified manner, partly for Sofia’s sake and partly because she only understood that part of the subject in basic terms herself. Explaining that some people enjoyed different experiences than others was more difficult, and Sofia ended up simply taking Olivia’s word on that. For her part Sofia compared the rapid heartbeat and breathing of both prey and this new thing, trying to find a difference she could detect with her senses.

Sofia’s head rested a short distance away looking at Olivia’s head, her body still wrapped in a serpentine embrace, and the woman’s fingers began kneading the serpent’s coils again. Sofia felt pleasure in this, and began sliding and tightening slightly her coils as before to try and give pleasure. Sofia tried to do it more slowly this time as Olivia had suggested, sometimes tightening her coils ever so slightly when Olivia exhaled and sometimes loosening them. As Olivia’s heartbeat and respiration sped up, her mind becoming less coherent as mental gasps and sounds of pleasure grew that the serpent could hear, Sofia slowly began to loosen her coils less often, then not at all.

Olivia arched her back during a huge orgasm, the sound echoing around the darkened tank, Sofia’s coils tightening at the same time. The woman lay relaxed trying to catch her breath for several seconds, having no luck due to the coils holding her chest and body tightly. “Okay, Sofia, let me catch my breath now.” Olivia squeaked out. Sofia said nothing into her mind, her coils sliding across Olivia’s large breasts as she exhaled. Sofia felt the heartbeat, it had slowed a bit but was still rapid. The sense of it and the lungs pushing against her coils for air, and the body struggling as it tried to get air even before Olivia’s mind was aware of any danger was enthralling. Sofia couldn’t bring herself to stop, she was enjoying this too much. Also Olivia had explained all this, and the elevated heartbeat and other signs indicated she was enjoying this also.

Olivia became aware that Sofia wasn’t talking to her anymore, and the coils were now rhythmically tightening and stealing the little air she had left. She tried to roll and reach Sofia’s head but couldn’t call up the strength, “Sofia,... stop!” she gasped, but the coils continued to squeeze her tighter. Olivia felt her heart pounding, her lungs straining to expand, her head moving to try and force air into a gaping mouth. Sofia was so enthralled that she couldn’t hear any mental calls, part of her mind was too interested in the sensations of squeezing a warm blooded prey this large, feeling how the skin indented in places, the heartbeat growing frantically rapid again, the straining lungs pushing to expand, and the warmth. Sofia tightened her coils again, felt no air entering Olivia’s lungs, felt her weakly struggle for a few seconds, then Olivia’s head fell to the grass beneath it as her body went limp.

8. Olivia woke near dawn, her memories slowly returning. As she sat up her body screamed as if she had gone 8 rounds with whoever was the heavyweight boxing champ right now. A very remorseful giant Burmese python lay curled up not far from her, and Olivia found her mind swamped with apologies from it. Sofia explained that she had gotten so caught up in things that she had gone too far, only realizing and immediately releasing Olivia when she passed out. “I sssssshould never have continued that long, can you ever forgive me for almosssssst killing you?!” asked Sofia. Olivia laughed, then grimaced as she stood, “Going to be some bad bruising, I need a bath too. Yes Sofia, I forgive you, it was an accident, no harm done.” She noted the added light coming through the plate glass window, reflected from other windows in the visitor section of the reptile house, along with the slight overhead lighting from above designed to change and simulate daylight brightness as the day progressed, “I’ve got to be going soon though, It’s already daylight. I must have been unconscious for some time.”

Olivia didn’t waste time, she quickly ran into the pool of water , completely submerging and getting rinsed off. Then she found her clothes and rapidly dressed. Saying her goodbyes to Sofia as politely as she could and reassuring the python that she was not hurt or angry, Sofia put the flashlight in her pocket and rushed to the exit. Tom the guard answered the intercom call within a couple of minutes, giving Olivia time to think what to say. She almost forgot what she had planned as Tom observed her soaking wet hair and sticking clothes, seemingly swallowing her excuse about falling into the pool. To her relief he didn’t question her about why her clothes hadn’t gotten wet, nor why she had stayed in the python’s den so long. He did scold her for having stayed in until half past 6 in the morning, pointing out that his shift ended at 7AM, and if she didn’t want the next shift security guard or some early bird workers to see her, she had better leave quickly and quietly. That’s exactly what she did, wasting no time in starting her car and leaving the zoo grounds, being seen only by a passing car on the main road and figuring they wouldn’t recognize her nor care who she was at this time of morning.

While Olivia’s bruising healed from the tremendous squeezing she had taken, she wore leg, body, and arm covering clothes and avoided embracing anybody. The entire event she wrote down in detail from memory into a journal she kept as a habit, and as time passed the entire event became less frightening and more exhilarating in her memory. One day she would write an autobiography and include the experience, but not until she was older and the statute of limitations on trespassing had passed, not to mention she didn’t want to get Tom in trouble while he worked at the zoo and could be fired. She also thought that she would probably do it again, the experience had been quite unique, if a bit painful afterwards. Of course the element of danger seemed to be an attraction also, even if Sofia was more reluctant and more careful in the future, accidents could happen. So she’d make sure that Sofia knew that if an accident happened it was all her own choice and responsibility and not the python’s. The only problem now was, being the most famous reporter around right now, after this experience it was going to be hard to keep her mind on politics, daily disasters, and all the rest.

Sofia got over her concern about Olivia after a few visits from her in the normal way, and a few more nighttime visits also, repeating their closeness from before but more carefully. Between that, all her traveling and celebrity, and getting to meet a male python and finding herself with eggs by him, she thought life had only gotten better since leaving the jungle.

Tom loved his job, more than ever now. He hadn’t been able to believe what one of the internal security cameras had caught once turned back on that first night Miss Tanner had bribed her way in. Things had been dark, but he had caught enough for his mind to fill in the blanks of her undressing, swimming, and then wrestling the python. He had thought to interfere there, but hadn’t and now was glad of that choice. The sound made it clear that she had enjoyed the time, then the python had almost killed her and he could hear every gasp. The tapes he had smuggled out, substituting other blank copied tapes from various dead nights, and later improved camera lenses had gotten better pictures. He’d wait for the night, get into the cage telling the python he was making a slight adjustment to the camera, put his special lens on and remove it after Miss Tanner left. It was a good bonus to the money she paid to sneak her in. Before it had been just another low paying job, now he wouldn’t give it up for 10 times what they paid him.

The End

Ssssssplendid Sssstory!

If there's a more unusual story in this Forum, I'd like to know where it is! Even though I'm with Indiana Jones when it comes to snakes,
I found this tale enthralling.I'm going to slither to that website
toot sweet.
Many thanks for the post!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back