• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Demon tickle series part 1

TickleDemon

TMF Novice
Hello fellow ticklers and lees alike, Im writting this story in hopes to make a name for myself in this forum. I love everyone and everything here and feel that I should do what I can to make everyone happy. I hope that you all like this and I pray it is good enough for me to make a series. I have written a couple of stories and have gotten so nice responses. Please sit back and enjoy, I suck at titles so if anyone has a title they would like to contribute go ahead, and please give me some comments so i can make my story more to your liking.

Sarah woke up suddenly hearing her bedroom door slam. She looked around sleeply rapped in her coccon of blankets. The room was lit by the morning sun.
"Hello?!?" Sarah called out nerviously, she lived alone in her apartment, the 22 year old high school teacher had yet to find a husband. No guy she found was cute enough or had that special something. She was 5'2 109lbs short red hair emerald green eyes her size 5 feet were flawless pale and smooth her irish backround had cursed her with very ticklish soft skin. As she got out of bed her barefeet touching the cold hardwood floor. Just as she was about to stand she felt something touch her ankles as she shreiked jumping across the room away from the bed.
"Ive been watching you!" A voice from under the bed came out as a figure crawled out. As the figure crawled out Sarah was scared afriad she maybe raped, or worse killed. As the figured stood over her he looked right into her eyes as she looked back all her worries and fears went away as she stood up looking at him.
"Who..who are you?" The tall handsome man, the man of her dreams took her hand.
"I have no name, but I know everything about you" The figure ran his fingers up Sarahs tank top touching her soft flat stomach making her squeal and giggle but she couldn't run.
"HehahheEH STopphehaheheh!" She struggled wanting to run but deep down inside she didn't want it to end. As his fingers moved up touching her, tickling her like no one ever did before. As she laughed hysterically. As the man moved away he pointed to her then the bed as her body moved to the bed without her will.
"This is your dream isn't it? a tall handsome man tieing and tickling you as you beg and cry out for it to stop." Sarah looked at him in shock, she never told anyone about this fantasy. This was amazing as she watched rope snake its way to the bed tieing her spread eagle the man walked over.
"Whats going on how are you doing this?" She looked scared although aroused she couldn't help beging nervious i mean the ropes moved on there own.
"I am a Tickle Demon, I prey on girls like you who dream for a nice long night of tickling, i aim to please and always get the job done." Sarah looked in shock.
"Aren't demons mean?"
"you tell me." With this he dug his fingers into her sides, her small top not giving much protection. As she screamed and bucked around her laughter was almost deafening. As the demon tickling every inch of her stomach and sides he slowly worked his fingers up into her pits as he got a new type of laugh. As she begged for him to stop it just fueled him to tickle more and more. Sarah hated it but loved it so much as her mind was in confusion. She wanted it to end so badly it was torture, but yet her loins were saying differnt as she began to grow wet. As the demon smirked he ripped her top right off her nipples hard as erasers as his fingertips turned to feathertips he lightly tickled them making her even more confused. Instead of laughing from the tickling she moaned out loudly as the feathertips turned back to fingertips as he dragged them down her tummy. She bucked widley as he pulled her pants off untieing her ankles to get them off then tieiing them back. He raked his fingers up and down her bare soles her screams and laughs and moans were mixing together music to his ears. As he tortured her poor soles he let his tounge snake out and up to her clit licking and tickling it. As it slithered into her Sarah arched her back moaning and laughing as she grew closer and closer to orgazim, finally the torture endded, she blacked out with her enormous orgazim. The most intense and incredibly orgazim she had ever had. When she finally woke up she looked around dizzy and giggling. No site of her dream man, she frowned as she steped onto the floor hoping to feel something on her ankle but nothing. She giggled as something tickled her sole as she turned it she looked at it seeing some writting.

"Your fantasy has come true, I will be back!"

Sarah laid on her bed remembering the magical moment as she shivered dreading the next time he came but deep down craving it.

I hope you all enjoyed please leave so comments so i can make this better. I will contiune the seires if you wish. The Tickle Demon will strike again.

I like it, but it was a bit too short. Try and draw out the tickling in the next story.

to tickledemon

It was a great story, has very nice detail. I love the dialogue, witty yet very neat. Try to make the dialogue more juicy and more spicy. Anticipation would be a nice element in this story, really build the anticipation up in the second conclusion. Like for example: a helpful suggestion might be: Talk about how she thinks about him every night before she goes to sleep, how sometimes at oddest moments when it is not appropriate to do so, she thinks about those incredible moments when he tickle tortured her and aroused her so awesomely. Maybe have her fight herself, like conflict with what would be right and wrong. YOu know something like that. Definitely maybe add her resisting him a little, definitely sexual hostile dialogue between the two, until the tempers might flare, wham!! You got a really fantastic dynamic love/tickle scene. (Not trying to write the 2 part, just giving some helpful ideas.) Hope you don't mind.

Hope to hear more :) ticklebunny 2
I will be looking forward to the second part.:bunny:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back