• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party Foul

flugel1

TMF Regular
This is my first attempt at this. Any feedback would be appreciated. There is not much tickling in this chapter but much more tickling in the next chapter. This is kinda a setup. Just thought Id post and see what people thought. FYI, Kirsten Storms and Kelly Monaco are actresses on General Hospital.

PARTY FOUL

Kirsten Storms was having a bad day. Her on again / off again boyfriend had decided to become off again last nite. He texted her the news as she waited for him at the restaurant. Today’s taping of General Hospital had been long and tedious. And she felt like she’d not done her best work. She wasn’t sure which angered her more. She was quietly crying in her dressing room when she heard a knock at the door.

“Hey Teeny. Its Friday, were done. Lets go have a drink” enthused Kelly Monaco as she burst into the room. “Id say its Jaegger time………hey whats wrong?”

“Nothing. Boys suck” Kirsten responded quietly. “And I suck as an actress”

“Oh, Poo. You’re wonderful. People love you. You know I do. He did it again huh?” Monaco asked concerned. Kirsten shook her head forlornly. “You feel like a drink?”

“Not really” came the response

“Well, look. Tomorrow will be gorgeous. Just like us. Bring your suit over and well lay out by the pool, get a lil buzzed and all will be better” Kelly offered.

“Okay. I’ve got nothing better to do” sighed Kirsten.

“ Thanks. You really do know how to make a girl feel wanted. See you when you show”
And with that Kelly gave Kirsten a big hug and a kiss and as she was about to leave a lil poke in the sides. Kirsten giggled being ticklish. “ See you’re smiling already” And with that she was gone. Kirsten already felt alittle better. Kelly could always do that. Kirsten and Kelly had been friends for awhile and over the past couple years had really grown close. Kirsten really loved the intimacy of their friendship. Little did she know Kelly loved intimacy as well.

Around 1 Kirsten pulled up into Kellys drive. The house was very cool and secluded up in the hills. The décor was very modern with large open rooms, lotsa high ceilings, art and wall hangings and a huge kitchen. Both girls liked to hang out there and cook and drink wine. The highlight of the house was the backyard, although it wasn’t really a yard. It had a large pool, Jacuzzi, and a large mountain water slide. It was a great party house and many had been had there. Kirsten could hear the music playing from the backyard. She rang the bell once and waited. Knowing Kelly was probably in the back she walked in and yelled “Hey, Kell Im here”

Dancing out of the kitchen with screwdriver in hand came Monaco. Wearing a very daring black bikini, that was working hard to keep Kelly covered, she looked sternly at Kirsten.

“You’re late” It was obvious she had started the party without her. “Punishment must be administered. Here” She held out the screwdriver and when Kirsten reached for it something else was produced. “Oh no. not yet. First this.” And she produced a Jaeggerbomb from behind her back.

“Jeez, Kelly Its 1 oclock. “

“And if you’d been her on time we would be synchronized. SO now you must catch up.
Drink up Shriner” Kirsten knew resistance was futile and took the penalty shot. “ you look cute.”

Kirsten was wearing a blue and white stripped bikini that was alittle more conservative than Kelly’s but not much. She had a flowered skirt cover up as well.

“and you look dangerous! You trying out for Playboy again?” asked Kirsten

“ Of course not, now take your screwdriver, lose the cover and lets get baked before the sun disappears”

Disappears thought Kirsten. It’s like 1:30. But she was looking forward to just baking her problems away. That was one of the great things about Kelly, she could party with the best of them but she also knew exactly what Kirsten needed and was always there to provide it. So off to the pool they went.

Unknown to Kirsten, Kelly had been hatching this plan for a while. She loved her costar very much and wanted to take their relationship to the next level. Monaco was much more adventurous, in both matters of life and sexuality, than her friend. But that wasn’t going to stop her. Kelly had experience seducing both men and women and pretty much knew her plan was fool proof. She was just waiting for the right time and here it was.

The girls enjoyed the afternoon sunning, swimming, drinking and dancing to the music. Kellys experience at Dancing with the Stars had really made her an excellent dancer and her love for music made her pool a great place to hang. Kirsten started to get off her lounge chair to go to the kitchen and accidently knocked over her drink. “Party Foul” yelled Kelly. “You know the rules”

“What rules?” asked a surprised Storms. “Party Foul equals 1 shot” said Kelly

“When did these “rules” get enforced” Kirsten asked suspiciously

“Today” giggled Monaco. And like some magician produced another Jaeggerbomb as if by magic.

“You tryin to get me drunk?” a slightly drunk Kirsten asked.

“don’t need to you’re well on the way” again giggled Kelly. Kirsten did the shot and went to the kitchen and refilled her drink and went back out and layed down on her stomach. She untied her top not wanting tan lines. The combo of sun and booze quickly had her asleep. She was awakened by Kelly rubbing lotion on her back. “Yer about to turn red. Thought I’d better help.” Kelly straddled the lounge and started to work the lotion into Kirsten’s back and started to massage her.

“Thanks. That feels good” Kirsten said. Kelly sat down, butt to butt and continued the massage. Her hands started at the base of Kirsten’s neck and slowly and methodically moved there way up and down the tiny girls frame. While both girls were petite, Kelly was much stronger. After about 15 minutes of this Kirsten felt completely relaxed and just a little buzzed. It was then that Kelly started to gently tickle her sides. Kirsten is very ticklish and she started to squirm. Kelly pretended not to notice. She moved up her sides right below the breasts and tickled a little harder. Kirsten started to squirm more. Kelly was enjoying the sensation of sitting on her butt as this was all happening. She got more aggressive and specifically tickled Kirsten in her underarms. The reaction was anticipated. “Hey, Hey what the Hell, Ha Ha Stop it. You know im ticklish” laughed Kirsten. In here manic movement she knocked over her glass again.

“Party Foul!” exaulted Kelly. “You know the rules”

“Im not doing another bomb. I’ll fall over” The tickle attack started again. “Ticklee, Ticklee” teased Kelly as she tickled Kirstens sides and went up to the underarms. Being on her stomach she could do little to defend herself. “Okay Okay. Stop tickling.”
And again, like magic, the bomb was produced. How does she do that, Kirsten wondered. But her head was getting a little fuzzy.

“Time to roll over” Kelly said as she got up off the somewhat frazzled Storms. As she rolled over and proceeded to down her most recent Jaeggerbomb, Kelly removed her top. “ Don’t want any tan lines” Kirsten was amazed at Kellys body, as many were. For a smallish woman she was very curvy and her breasts were spectacular. Kirsten had always liked her own breasts and felt they complimented her shape but had to admit Kelly’s were a sight to behold. “What’s wrong? You getting shy on me Teeny?”

“No, its just there are paparazzi everywhere. They’ve got digital cameras, and Loom Zensus……..she slurred

“They’ve got what?” asked Kelly smiling knowing her plan was working to perfection

“You know, Loom Zensus” slurred Kirsten again.

“Honey, I think you mean Zoom Lenses. But nobody knows we’re hear and they’d have to be part mountain goat to find us. And besides you look amazing. So here, let me help” Kirsten had rolled over and before she knew it Monaco had removed her top. Damn the girl is some kind of magician. “See, isn’t that better?”

Kirsten had to admit it felt great having the warm sun beat down on her exposed skin. Kelly changed the music to some smooth jazz and quickly Kirsten was napping quietly. Looking at her topless, beautiful friend Kelly could only smile in anticipation. Things were moving perfectly. To reward herself, another Jaeggerbomb, this time Cherry. It was her favorite. She waited about 20 minutes just enjoying the view and then put the next phase into action.

Again, Kirsten was awakened by Kelly rubbing sun screen on her. “Huh, what, hey whatzzgoinon” a disoriented Kirsten tried to say.

“Nothing. You’re about to fry. I fell asleep and woke up and saw you baking. I’m just putting sun screen on you” As Kelly was innocently sharing this information she was applying lotion to Kirsten’s breasts and massaging them. Then up to her neck and massaging her there. Then back down to her stomach and right above her bikini and then back up across her breasts and down again. This was having a very confusing affect on the young actress, who wasn’t completely thinking straight anyway. Kirsten was caught off guard by the booze and the fact that what Kelly was doing felt amazing. Her body was responding one way and what was working in her head was responding another. Kelly noticed Kirsten’s nipples harden before she did. When she did, Kirsten felt embarrassed but that just made Monaco become even more seductive.

“Okay go back to sleep. I’ll wake you in a few minutes.” As Kelly said this she turned quickly around and started at Kirsten’s feet and applied lotion up her legs. Kirsten was confused and not sure what to do. As she stared at the beautiful backside of her friend and felt the wonderful sensations of having her legs massaged her body upped the anti in its response. She didn’t know what was happening or what to say. When Kelly got to her inner thighs and started to rub right by her bikini Kirsten felt herself tingle and didn’t know what to do. Right then Kelly hopped off and went bouncing to the kitchen to fetch more drinks. Kirsten was completely at a loss. Was her friend trying to seduce her, Kirsten had always been straight. She occasionally fantasized about women, and sometimes even Kelly, but it was rare. But she knew her body and she knew what she was feeling. She decided the booze was talking and wondered if she was making too much of this. Then she looked at the house.

Here came Kelly Monaco. Topless, tanned, toned with 2 perfect breasts, 2 perfect legs, a smile you could read off of, and of course, 2 more screwdrivers. “Okay sleepy head. Here you go”. She set them down beside Kirsten, kissed her quickly on the lips and went happily over to her lounge. Kirsten loved her friend and deeply appreciated how hard she was trying to cheer her up and decided she must be reading too much into this.

Kelly smiled as she watched her friend zone out again. She had to fight every impulse to jump her little friends bones right then and there, or run into the bedroom and jump her own bones with Mr. Happy. Patience she kept telling herself. Enjoy the ride. Kelly looked lovingly at Kirsten. The tiny actress was beautiful. Small, petite, blond, brilliant blue eyes, and a great figure that was so responsive. Kelly noticed every reaction as she was applying the sun screen. Her breasts were sensitive to the touch, her nipples grew instantly. Right above her knees Kirsten moaned quietly as Kelly massaged them. As she got to the bikini it was obvious Kirsten was aroused. Kelly made sure she knew, she could see the evidence on the bikini bottom, she could smell the sweet scent of arousal and she could feel the heat of passion. Now it was just a matter of time.

WOULD YOU GUYS PLEASE READ THIS. Not a ton of tickling in this but more in next chapter. I'm just looking for some feedback. Pro or con. Rip it if it sucks, buck I think its pretty fun. Just looking for a lil encouragement

Love This!

Please continue this. I love both these girls. Both are good friends in Dirty Soap as well as General Hospital. I am waiting for the next chapter!

TklWolf

Sounds like a lot of potential here! I'm ready for "the rest of the story"!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back