• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the real terrible tickler

terribletickler

this is a story called the real terrible tickler, that is based on the toons commission and drawn by featherjedi. the story is by terrible tickler. for everyone who has seen the toons done by featherjedi, this story will explain the events in the toons better. this is just the story not the toons. if you want to see them you have to go to featherjedi's page on deviantart. this story was posted before but it has been drastically changed. especially the ending. it has many tickled victims. too many too count. mf/ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. please give me a break, this is my first story and i am not a writer. it is just one of my tickling fantasys of getting revenge on all the snobby ladies who laughed at me when i asked them out and ladies who thought they were better than me. what tickler has not wanted to get the revenge themselves before.

The Real Terrible Tickler

The terrible tickler was a mean rotten guy, who was not just some tickle fetish guy having fun. He was a vengeful man. This town’s ladies had wronged him and he wanted revenge. The tickler had rode into town on a mission. That mission was to tickled every good looking women and girl in town. Union is the town where the tickler grew up as a child and into a teenage adult. He went to high school there. He was a very average man and was never gifted with good looks. He asked many girls out during his teenage years. All of the ladies literally laughed in his face. This angered and tortured the teenage boy. He had discovered before he reached his teenage years, when he was around ten years old that he had a tickling fetish. His grandmother use to read him a sesame street story called the terrible tickler, which was about a character whom tickled an entire town with his brown gloved hands. The gloves had the power to tickle the people and make them laugh so hard that they would fall to the ground and laugh hysterically.

One day in his senior year, he asked one of his best female friends to go out sometime. She was a very pretty girl named joanie. She laughed in his face and contine to get so tickled at the idea that she turn red in the face laughing at him. He was so embarassed that he could not face her again. The last thing the young teenage boy said to her was “you think that’s funny, well I promise I will have you rolling on the floor laughing one day.” The teenage boy avoided her and kept trying to get dates with other girls,only to be laughed at again and again. He graduated and left Union for 20 years. He was a very smart young man and got a scholarship to go to college. He became a scientist and was hired to make weapons for the militrary. He always kept in the back of his mind the idea of getting revenge on the girls who laughed at him. By now they had all grown into pretty grown women and some of them even had daughters who are now 17 and 18 years old. So he made weapons up until a few days ago when his boss came in and told him that he had the rest of the week to work then he would be let go for reduction in force. But his boss Mrs. Racheal Pinson gave him the ultimate going away present. She gave him the whole week to do whatever he wanted and to make whatever he wanted. Alex, the terrible tickler did just that. He had kept that old sesame street book. He worked long and hard until he had finally made his ultimate weapon. He made the book a reality. He invented a pair of gloves that once touched by them would send signals to the person’s brain telling their brain that they are intenesly tickled. The person would then laugh so hard they would fall to the ground and remain there laughing hysterically until they were touched by the gloves again, ending the signals being sent.

That week he got his idea to get revenge and he got what he needed to complete the mission. He made two pair of gloves, and then destroyed the formula to make more or to make a cure. So without one of the pairs of gloves no one could stop him. Just to make sure they worked, the last day he had to work, he went to his boss’ office to say goodbye and have one last laugh with her. She was a very pretty brown haired women, who kept her hair in ponytail and had a hourglass figure. She always wore very short and tight skirts, and highheels. That day was no different. Alex walk behind her desk and asked her to shake his hand. She was pretty but also very vain and snobby. She refused. Alex said to her just one goodbye hand shake and you will never see me again. She smiled and said I guess I can bare just one. So she stood up and extended her hand. she notices that he has on some old looking brown gloves when his gloved hand touches hers. So Racheal’s snobby attitude gets the best of her, and she says "my what ugly gloves". Alex laughs and grips her hand so that she cant take it away. He says “these ugly gloves are what I spent my last week making, the ultimate weapon.” Then he tells Racheal, “here let me show you what they do.” Then with one quick movement he pulls the hand he has gripped in his toward him, twirling her around with her back to his chest, her body up against his, and whispers “coochie coochie coo” in her ear. Then pokes his tickling index finger into her side. All of this happens so fast she has no time to react or say anything. He lets her go and steps back to enjoy his work. In a matter of seconds she burst out laughing and begins to laugh so hard she could not speak if she wanted to. In a matter of 20 seconds or less she is laughing so hard she cant talk or open her eyes. She tumbles to the ground and begins violently rolling around laughing hysterically. Alex grins evily and watches for about ten minutes, enjoying his snobbish ex-boss’ demise.

In the ten minutes that passed
Racheal laughed so hard she is now gripping her stomach in pain and has tears streaming down her face.
Alex tells her thanks for giving the means and the money to make my perfect weapon for my revenge. Then he says to her as he walks out the door, “Alex is no more, you can call me the terrible tickler.” “Hahaha thats right you can't call me anything can you? “Your to tickled to talk.” Then he leaves her rolling on the floor in tears of hysterical laughter.

The terrible tickler began there. He tickled his way through the work facility he had worked at for 20 years. He tickled every nurse and secretary and female soilder that he had wanted to tickle for the entire time he worked there. All of them that laughed in his face all the time and thought they were better than him. Before he left he had left no less than 53 ladies rolling on the ground in uncontrollable laughing fits. Hours later doctors supplied much needed oxygen to the very exhuasted ladies who were still rolling on the ground laughing. No matter what they did, no doctor could find a way to stop their laughter. The head doctor, doctor standford, finds a journal in Alex’s office explaining everything. The doctor rushes to the phone and calls a detective named Melissa Dunnaway. Two hours later she arrives to greet the doctor. He explains the situation to the detective. She must leave the town of Spartanburg and the facility and head to the town of Union before it is to late. She has to save the ladies of Union before the tickler gets them all. Melissa says to doctor Standford, “you said he would snap and do something insane, when you did his recruit evaluation, but I never thought he could create such an invention.” The doctor says to Melissa, “you don’t have time to talk now he has a eight hour head start” To make things worse for the detective and doctor, it was only a forty-five to fifty minute drive to Union from Spartanburg. So the terrible tickler has arrived and had seven hours and ten minutes to tickle.

THIS IS WHERE THE FATE OF UNION BEGINS…………………

The whole town of Union remembers the day that the terrible tickler came riding their way. He arrived in town in his tan Ford Explorer and was eager to get to work. He pulled up into the Save More gas station, located beside the small towns biggest attraction, the West Town Plaza shopping center. He parked his s.u.v in the way of the gas pumps and cars, as to block traffic so no women or girl could escape. He jumped out of the car and yelled “my tickling finger is itching for some action”. The tickler surprised and shocked the ladies in the area. They stared in amazement at what the tickler had said. A female police officer drew her gun and approached him with caution, thinking he was just some drunken fool. She was going to arrest him for disorderly conduct. She didn’t know what she was getting into. This was no ordinary man, he was a twisted man who had a very powerful weapon. A pair of seemingly ordinary brown gloves. But these were no ordinary gloves, but a pair of gloves that with one poke from the fingers of these gloves, would send the lady being poked into hysterical laughter and leave them rolling on the ground helpless with hysterics. The only thing that would make them stop laughing was another poke from the gloves.The ladies would never stop laughing, until the tickler makes them stop.

The female officer paused to assess the situation. He was a slender guy about five feet seven inches tall. He was wearing a strange outfit. It was the exact outfit the tickler character in the sesame street story wore. He looked like an old western cowboy. She was confused and that’s all it took. The confusion and pause gave the tickler the upper hand, and became the officer and the other womens’ downfall. The terrible tickler moved so fast he had the secretary already rolling on the ground laughing and the cheerleader and mother were being tickled, before she could snap out of he confused state of shock. She tried to yell stop but it was to late his tickling finger was poking her, and within seconds she was dropping her gun and laughing herself silly.

In a matter of two minutes and thrity seconds, he had tickled every women and legal –aged girl and had them rolling on the ground. Then in a matter of two hours he had moved through the main part of downtown, leaving ladies everywhere rolling on ground in the grip of laughing insanity. There were so many ladies laughing on the ground that the traffic stopped. The policemen were assigned to watching the ladies and keeping other men from taking advantage of them while they were so helpless. The tickler was moving fast, he had a mission, to get the mayor. He knows the mayor very well. She was a long time friend. She never laughed in his face but she is the mayor of town. If he gets her to sign documents ,he made stating that the tickling of the town is pardoned by her and he has not hurt anyone, then the men of town can not harm him or stop him. The mayor would have to issue a warrant to stop him. If he is fast enough he can get her to sign it before the police talk her into getting a warrant. He knows she is deathly ticklish from past experiences, and plans to use his fluffy pink feather to persuade her to sign the document. If he uses the gloves she would be helpless to sign the document. With that he finishes off down -town union, leaving female officers, nurses, secretaries, mothers and daughters, and even metermaids rolling on the ground in tearful and hysterical laughter.

He calls out as he tickles the last female in down town Union, a pretty little metermaid, “NOW TIME FOR MAIN STREET.” And he hurrys toward up-town Union, main street, block after busy block of lady tickle victims.

He looks back one last time and finds no women except those who lay laughing down on the ground. He tickled them all and not one was left untickled. He smiles evily, and waves his fluffy pink feather, with the thought of whats to come running through his head. Then he’ s gone in the blink of an eye.

Three hours later, the tickler, finally arrived at main street. He had tickled all of down town Union, and tickled his way all the way through the rest of the city and even the country rural areas.He tickled everyone at their houses, in their work offices, even tickled them right out of their cars. He even got the ladies exercising at the parks, and jogging out in the country. The only part of Union that remained untickled was main street. The tickler hit main street with a fury, mercilesslly tickling every female around. He caught everyone off guard. He was so fast nobody had even heard about the rest of the town yet.
He tickled a path down block number one, all the way to block four, never slowing down, until he came to a familiar place of his teenage days. It was called M.H. Enterprise twenty years ago when the tickler graduated.
The electrical and technological company was now named Joanie Duncan Enterprises. The owner has given it to his daugher and she now runs the business. He knew she was still in town but had no idea that he would find her so easy. It is her Joanie, the friend from his senior year who laughed in his face. He remembers very well the promise he made, to make her roll on the ground laughing one day. This was the main reason he had come back, to get her and all the other girls. So he snapped out of his flashback and got to work. He was less than a block away and could see the store name over the door plain as day. Only about twenty ladies stood in the way of his reunion with his good friend. So he flashed down the block, moving so fast the ladies had no time to escape or run. In literally, just a few seconds he had made it to the end of the block and tickled all but four women standing outside of the store. He got all of them, and then it took him only ten seconds to finish tickling the four girls. He got Ashley the college girl who fell laughing and giggling on the ground with her book bag still on. Then he got heather the mail lady with her mail bag still on her hip. Next he got Nina the crossing guard who was laughing so hard on the ground she could not do her job directing traffic, which left main street completely locked down. Lastly he got the Author state bank’s head bank tellar, Cassie, who fell laughing hysterically on the ground less than four feet from the store doors. She was leaving the store and heading back to work. She was tickled so fast she never even knew what happened.

Now it was time for the terrible ticker to slow down and have a few laughs with an old friend. The tickler approached the door of Joanie Duncan enterprises, looked back and took in the sight of complete and utter laughing chaos he had caused so far and smiled. Then he entered the building. It was not very busy, probably because hundreds of would be female customers were laying on the ground to tickled to shop there. And all of the men in town were having to watch them. The tickler approached the front desk and rang the bell for help that was on the desk. He heard the secretary call from the back. “Hi there I am stacey the secretary, come on back and join me, when I finish with this customer I will be right with you.” The terrible tickler went on back to find a large room with the secretary standing with another young women and she was holding paperwork. Right in front of them about ten feet away was Joanie herself. The tickler approached Stacey and the lady customer. He announced “hello Joanie long time no see”. Joanie was confused and did not realize who he was. The tickler laughed and said, “you will remember me in a minute. Then without warning he poked Stacey’s side with his tickling fingure and sent her rolling on the floor laughing so hard she began to cry. She was on the ground before the papers she dropped finished floating to the ground. The lady customer ran, but only made it about six feet away before she found herself rolling on the ground laughing so hard her stomach was hurting. All she came to get was her car stereo installed and ended up permantly tickled and gripping her stomach in painful laughter.

Now it had come, his time for revenge. He raced to Joanie’s desk before she could even get out of her chair. She froze and just sat staring at the terrible tickler. She cries out, “oh my god, is that you, Alex? He answers back with, “Alex is no more, they now call me the terrible tickler”.
Joanie looks in amazement as the tickler stands in front of her desk and stares at her like a young child in a candy store. Joanie then frightenly asks “what are you doing here and what is the meaning of this visit”? Then she asks, before the tickler can even answer, “Where have you been for the past 20 years”?

The tickler then says with a giggle, “busy making super weapons for the government, while you have been working her at this lowly small business”. Joanie asks, “what’s with the attitude and what is that suppose to mean”. The tickler cries out, “like you don’t know”. The ticklers annouces,”in highschool you thought you were better than me and would not give me the time of day.” Now that I have made millions of dollars and are ten times more important and richer than you, am I good enough now?

Joanie sobs, “ I am sorry I treated you that way, I lost a great friend that day. “I was young and stupid then”. “ I am a better person now and I don’t think I am better than you”. The tickler stops speaking for a second and is speechless. He didn’t expect this, a change of heart, from the main person he wanted revenge on. But he then snaps back with, “remember when you laughed in my face in front of all your pretty little upper classmates and I was the laughing stock of school for the rest of the year”? Joanies exclaims,”like I said I am sorry, please forgive me, I was just trying to impress them and thought they would laugh at me if I went out with you.” Then Joanie does the unthinkable, she says with giggles, “ you were kind of the unpopular one and everyone thought you were stupid and dumb.” That was her downfall, she almost had the tickler forgiving her, but now he is enraged. He knows she has not changed by the way she said the last sentence. She still thinks it is funny. The tickler then annouces in a annoyed and angy voice, “well guess what those pretty little friends you thought were going to laugh at you are doing a whole lot of laughing right now”. “As a matter of fact, little miss Cassie, who just left your store a few minutes ago, is rolling on the ground laughing so hard tears are streaming down her face”. “Now that is funny, don’t you think?” Joanies is now beside herself. She still doesn’t understand what the situation is, but she will soon find out. The tickler then explains the situation to her. He tells her how he made millions making weapons for the military and was granted a week to make his greatest weapon ever. A weapon so powerful it would render anyone helpless he pokes with it. He also tells her how he has tickled all of her friends from highschool, and even some of their legal aged teens who are highschool juniors and senior. Finally he tells her how he has comeback to town just for that reason, to exact revenge, and she is one of the only ones left untickled.

Joanie then sobs with fear, “i have changed and I have tried to find you to tell you I was sorry”. She then tries to plead one last time and say, “I think you have done well and I am single now so I will gladdly go out with you now”. The tickler gets tickled by the statement and begins to laugh at her. She stares with fear at him. He then says how does it feel for someone to laugh in your face. Joanie then makes a dumb blonde move and states that never happens, she is still very pretty and no man turns her down. She then continues to state that she is married and that she is so gorgeous that her husband is wrapped around her finger. The tickler smiles and says, “I know you are married and that last statement about going out with me was a lie to save your pretty little ass. Then he exclaims, “guess what Joanie, I am happily married also, and I would not cheat on my wife for anyone.” “Much less the likes of you.” Then Joanies pleads one last time, “please Alex, don’t do this”. Then the tickler laughs and says, “I am running out of time, so I have to go”. Then he slowly walks to the door and looks back. This makes joanie smile a relieved and happy smile, for she thinks he has let her go.

The tickler then says, “remember when you laughed in my face and I thought you would leave me there and spare me more pain, but you then turned around and said to me before you left
that you have never been ask out by such a loser before”? “And as you left you said thanks for the laugh, you had never laughed that hard in you life? Joanie thens says, “yes and I am very sorry”! The tickler reminds her of his last words he said. “Yeah I remember too, and I believe I said one day that I would have you rolling on the ground laughing”. The tickler then utters the unforgetable sentences that will run through Joanie’s head for the rest of her life. “I believe you may have never laughed so hard in you life, but I believe I can make you laugh about one hundred times harder today”! “Alex is dead, I am the terrible tickler, coochie coochie coo”! Joanie only had time to make a complete and utter expression of fear on her face, before the tickler had dashed from the doorway and back in front of her desk. Joanie stood no chance. She was still gorgeous and had and a sexy black shirt and very tight pink miniskirt and highheels. She could not run if she wanted to.

The tickler then with excitement lunged at her poking his evil tickling fingers into her sides and violently tickled her. The whole time happily thinking of how his years of vengeful thoughts had come to reality. He has almost got his revenge, with the tickling of one of the main ladies he had set out to get. Joanie uttered her last words, pleading for help, as his tickling touch sends her into complete hysterical lauhging. The terrible tickler literally tickles her right out of her chair. She thrashed violently trying to stop his magic tickle finger, but fails, and ends up knocking her own name desk plate in the floor as she falls out of her chair.

The tickler spends much more time watching this chaos than he did with his ex-boss. He sits in Joanie’s chair and watches her secretary, customer, and herself laugh for at least one hour. By this time Joanie is in utter insanity. She tries to get up off the floor but is to tickled to move. She then tries to cry out but can only laugh hysterically. An hour later, she can only grip her stomach in grimacing, hysterically laughing pain, and cry a river of tickled tears. The tickler was right, she was now laughing over one hundred times harder than she had laughed that faithful highschool day, and even in her whole life, for that matter.

The tickler drank in his dirty work and savored the revenge for about another hour, then approached the door. He reminds Joanie and her two friends, who lay rolling on the ground in tickled insanity, that the effects of his gloves are permanent and will never stop until he uses them again to make them stop laughing. He then tells the ladies, in that case they will die laughing. All three ladies then begin sobing and laughing even louder as the bad news hits their minds and they realise that they will be this tickled forever. The insanity in the room seem to become even greater with that, if that is even possible. The the terrible tickler says one last coochie coochie coo and leaves the ladies rolling on the floor in their own tears and even a little urine, from laughing so hard. The tickler left the building and headed past the mass hysteria of all the tickled ladies he had rendered helpless in his quest for revenge. Everywhere a person looked ,lay nothing but hysterically laughing, tickled ladies. The sound of female laughter was beautiful and at the same time maddening to the normal person’s ears. The sound was so lound you could not even hear your own thoughts. To the tickler though, this was like music, he thought he had died and reached paradise. All of these beautiful ladies were getting what they deserve, for laughing at him. Now they can laugh forever. The tickler looks at Cassie, the bankteller, who is still three hours later, rolling on the ground laughing herself silly, infront of Joanie’s door. The tickler laughs and says, “now you and you highschool buddy Joanie can laugh at me until you die, coochie coochie coo! Then he casually heads down the next 8 blocks of main street that he has not tickled yet, and begins his work. Now that he is close to his revenge being granted completely, he is no longer in a hurry. As he slowly heads toward block after block of still waiting, and untickled, tickle victims and the mayor herself, he enjoys his handy work. As he looks around block number five, he gets a young libarian who he tickles literally in mid run. She tried to escape, but as sure as ten pennies add up to one dime, there she laid laughing down on the ground. She laughes until she cries, then laughes until she wets her pretty little pink thong panties, that poke out of the top of her pin-striped miniskirt. Then she laughes until she cries three more times. Now she is red in the face and gasping for air. She is gripping her stomach with one hand and pounding the ground violently laughing with the fist of her other hand.The terrible tickler was enjoying every minute of his adventure. The harder and more torturous they laughed the more he like it. He stopped and watch each lady he thought were more tickled than the other. But the truth was all of the ladies were tickled so bad that you could not tell if any of them were laughing harder than the other one. As he came to block number six he sees three twenty- something college girls who he tickles all at the same time. None of them had a chance to run. The tickler was such a mean and rotten guy he tickles two of them right out of the picnic table chairs. And the last one got choked up for about thirty seconds, because he tickles her while she was eating. The three were sitting in front of the main street pub resteraunt. she literally bursts out in hysterics and spits her food across the table. Then continues to fall to the ground right out of her chair and roll around laughing loudly. The first two ladies were dressed as normal sexy twenty year olds would. The first had on a short black miniskirt, with tan nylons and thigh length high heeled boots. She had on a purple form fitting tee-shirt and a sexy little chain belt draped over her hips, and a pair of huge hoop earings. She had very curly blonde hair and a thick sexy body, which now laid curled up in a fetal passition on the ground, and sweat pouring off of it. The second lay a few inches away from her face down and flaying about kicking her pretty long legs and arms pounding up and down against the ground as if she were almost trying to beat her laughter to death. She was wearing a short bluejean miniskirt and fishnet stocking. She had on blue highheels and a blue low cut halter top. She was a ,perfectly straight, brown haired girl, with hair past her shoulders. She had on a tight little black choker around her neck, and a charm bracelet around her wrist. The charm bracelet had been knocked off her wrist and lay broken a few feet away. It had came off when she started wildling pound her fists to the ground with laughter.

The third and final girl was the best looking of the three. She has long dark red hair, straighened. She was wearing a short white flowing tennis skirt. She had on white tennis shoes and ankle socks. She had on her white with black college logo shirt. She was a tennis player for the college she attended in spartanburg. She was eating with friends before she was to go to school in her neighboring town. Now she lays helpless on the ground wishing she would have went straight to school and had not visited with her friends that day. She fell laughing and giggling right off the chair and knocked her plate of food all over the waitress who was bringing her the bill. The waitress was also her sister. A younger 18 year old highschool senior. She was wearing her black knee length minskirt and white button down shirt, uniform. She had her apron on and her order pad and billing pad sticking out of her apron pocket. She was brown headed with curly neck length hair. The red headed sister fell hysterically laughing on the ground as the food flew all over her sister’s uniform. The brunette became angry with her sister for about two seconds, before she realised the tickler was tickling her. She blurtes out stop before she became over whelmed with extremely gut renching laughter. Now all for girls lay laughing on the ground to tickled to speak or even get up. The site was funny to the tickler, as he walked by he laughed ,at the scene he had caused. The two friends were now hugging each other on the ground, curled up, and laughing in each other face. They were red faced and sobbbing tears of joy.

The tennis player’s spit out food still lay on the table and her plate of food strown all over the ground, except what land on her sister’s chest. The tennis player still layed laughing on the ground with both hands between her legs, as if trying not to wet herself. The tickler could see now with her skirt so short and flying about as she wiggled, that she was wearig a white thong. The thong was stained yellow at the crotch. This told the tickler that she could not stop herself from wetting herself and that she was so insane with laughter that she did not even realise she had already wet her panties. Her sister was in about the same shape. The tickler laughed about this, because she was in tears of laughter and was laughing so hard she was silent laughing. No sound of laughter was coming out of her mouth, but it was obvious that she was tickled out of her mind. She was in the same exact position as her sister the tennis player. She had her hands between her legs and curled up in a fetal position. The funny part to the tickler, was she has spagetti sauce and noodle dripping off her chest and apron.

The tickler reaches the seventh block and tickles the female securtiy officer assigned to the author state bank. She lay laughing in a puddle of her own sweat. She was one of the prettiest ladies he tickles in over 6 hours. She had her usual security uniform on. It was solid black. It consist of miniskirt, brown nylons, black highheels, black button down top with securtiy logo. Her name was Meridith and she was a pretty young blonde haired girl. Her hair was wavy and shoulder lengthed. She had her name tag over her right breast and her flashlight and mace on her side. He tickles her right out of her car. She falls rolling on ground beside her car, in the parking lot. She now begins laughing so long and hard that she is covered in sweat, gasping for air, and her hair is matted to her face. She urinates on herself and is red in the face with tears streaming down her face. Her nylons are torn from all the rolling around laughing hysteriacally on the ground. She is a utter mess. The tickler is such an evil man that, after fifteen minutes, he bends down and pokes her on her side to relieve her laughter. She stops and regains her composure. She crawls to her feet and cries out thank you to the tickler for helping her stop laughing. but before she can act, the tickler tickles her again and leaves her laughing on the ground for a second time. He says coochie coochie coo to her again and laughs. He does this out of pure torture. She thought he was going to have mercy on her, but he didn’t. This made it complete torture, because she was back to normal for a few seconds and now she is helplessly tickled again. The tickler continued to marvel at his work and headed to the final blocks he had not tickled, leaving poor little Meredith laughing hysterically and tickled pink.

Meanwhile, as the tickler continued his work and began to head down the last eight blocks that remained, back at Joanie's store another scene was taking place. Joanie, her secretary and customer, still lay rollig on the ground laughing hysterically and in tears. At this time the scene was a little different. A detective, two nurses, and a doctor have arrived on the scene at witnessing the hysteria in the room.
The two nurses, named terri and amber, are now giving oxygen to the secretary and customer of Joanie. The doctor speaks with the detective about the hysteria and what they need to do. The nurses Terri and Amber are wearing solid white nurse dresses, with white highheels and the classic white nurse cap on their heads. Both ladies also have in their arsenal oxygen tanks and oxygen masks. Terri is a very well indowed brunette with shoulder length hair. Amber is also well indowed maybe even a little bigger in the backside area than Terri, it is a close race. Both are in their early twenties and good at their job. Terri kneels down and pulls stacey the secretary into her lap. She lays her head in her lap and begins giving the sobbing, hysterically laughing secretary oxygen. She places the mask over her face and cradles her head in her lap and look on her face in amazement as the girl still can't stop laughing even with the oxygen being administered.
On the other side of the room the nurse Amber is administering oxygen to the customer, who is still laughing on the ground in tears and wishing she had listened to her thoughts in her head. she was suppose to come see Joanie next week, but she was eager to get a nice radio sound system in her car, so she came early. She always thought the early bird gets the worm, but she found out that the early girl gets the tickle. Joanie had the job completed, and only had the paperwork to finish. They were in the middle of doing the last step for her to leave. But the customer never made it to her car and never got to listen to her new system. She now lays on the ground in tears and sweat of hysterical laughter. Amber is now looking down at her in amazement as she laughs so hard she is wetting her panties and bluejean miniskirt.
In the middle of the room the doctor stands talking to the detective. The doctor is known as doctor bee a doctor from the neighboring town of spartanburg. Him and his nurses have been sent to help the Union doctors and nurses, mainly the male doctors, because most of union'n nurses are rolling on the ground hysterically laughing.
Doctor Bee is speaking with the detective who has taken on the mission of saving Union. Her name is Melissa Dunnaway. She is a curly haired red head. She stands talking to Doctor bee, wearing her detective uniform. It is a white button-up blouse with blue tie, short and tight black miniskirt with brown belt and badge on her waist belt, and knee high black stelletto boots. At the doctor and detectives feet lays Joanie in tears and gasping for breath. She is sweating and sobbing, and her tight pink skirt shows stains of laughter forced urination. The scene being played out infront of the doctor, nurses, and detective is unbelievable and unforgettable. It is of pure chaos doctor Bee and detective Dunnaway can hardly hear each others words over the loud hysterical laughter. It has been at least three hours now sense the tickler has left the ladies in their peril, and their painful stomach gripping and face grimmacing laughter has not let up. All the ladies are in utter shambles. They have never laughed so hard in their life and have cry so many tears of laughter that their eyes hurt because of the streaming tears, and their tear ducts are probably almost dried up.
Doctor Bee turns to Melissa and tells her the seriousness of the situation. The doctor says to the detective that he is doctor bee from spartanburgs hospital and he has two of his nurses amber and terri there to help him with the ladies in union. he proceeds to tell her that the situation is grave and she needs to do something to stop the tickler before all of ladies literally die laughing. He states that there are too many ladies to help at one time, they don't have enough oxygen and nurses to help, and that the tickler has tickled almost every nurse in town. The tickler has tickled the entire union hospital. Not one nurse is found untickled. They all were found rolling on the ground in hysterics. Doctor bee tells her he has terri and amber with him and two other nurses have went on ahead to help. They are the four nurses left in town.
Detective Dunnaway tells the doctor that she has to get to the mayor before he tickles her or the town would be doomed. If he tickles the town mayor, then they could not legally stop him. He has not hurt anyone so they cant stop him without a warrant signed by the mayor.
the doctor gets baffled and says, has not hurt anyone, the entire female population is so tickled and laughing so hard they will die laughing, if they dont get enough oxygen. The detective then says how long before they meet their end. the doctor tells her days, months, he is not sure. it will be a long drawn out process.
They both then agree to go and try to catch up and stop the tickler. Doctor bee tells the two lovely nurse to stay behind and help, because they are safe and the tickler is already gone from that area and wont return. Then they race out the door and into the chaos and piles of helplessly laughing victims. As they went to get into their vehicle, they realised that they were blocked in. their was no way in any direction that was not blocked. Driverless vehicles were scattered everywhere, their female drivers lay helpless on the ground outside their vehicle, laughing hysterically. The other vehicles with men drivers were empty as well, all the men were trying to get their wives and daughters to stop laughing. There was nothing Melissa and Doctor Bee could do, the traffic guard herself still lay laughing in tears, curled up in a ball, on the ground beside Joanie's store. They knew there was almost no possible chance to catch the Terrible Tickler in time. But he is on foot and is not in as good of health as the they are. So they begin to jog as fast as they could, without using to much energy to fight back, and even escape if need be, when they found the tickler.

Meanwhile the Terrible Tickler was having the time of his life. He was on the eighth block and had already got his revenge ten times over again. The town of Union is still not safe though, the tickler was not through. He did not care if his revenge had came ten-fold already, he wanted it to go one million-fold. He wants it all, he wants to see all the snobby ladies and their daughters rolling in their own sweat and tears of extremely painful, unstoppable gut wrenching laughter. So he continues his tickling devestation. The eigth block never knew what hit them, or should we say tickled their funny bones. As soon as he stepped on the the begginning sidewalk of block eight, the hysterics began.

He got two early twenties females. They were walking hurridly, leaving block eight and coming toward block seven, to see what all of the comotion was, the maddening female laughter they could hear a mile away. Little did they know they were heading straight toward the tickler and the reason for the comotion. One was a brunette with layered long and shiny hair, wearing a very form fitting sun dress and knee lenght high-heeled boots. Her friend was a shoulder length red head, she was clad in a red and black plaid pleated skirt. She had dark brown nylons and red high-heels, and a black tube top. The brunette makes the biggest mistake she could, walks right up to the tickler and asks him what is going on, and what is all the laughter about. It was like time went into super slow mode. The brunette begans to bust out laughing and becomes weak in the knees, as the ticker's tickling finger was drilling into her side, as she was finishing asking her question. The red haired girl's face turns to shock as she has looked past the terrible tickler, in the middle of tickling her best friend silly, and sees all the other ladies in the grip of insanity behide her, rolling on the ground laughing. she turns to run, hearing the tickler answer the brunettes question as she falls to the ground laughing so hard she was gasping for breath. She hears the tickler say that the ladies in town are just having a few laughs, and the says coochie coochie coo. All this happens so quickly, she only runs about four feet away. That was not good enough though, before she hears the word coo, she already feels a agressive wiggiling index finger digging in her hips. She is feeling a strong urge of laughter welling up in her throat, and can't figure out what is funny enough to make her want to laugh right now, when she is so frightened with the occurrences around her. There was nothing that could stop it though, and she tumbles to the ground and burst into uncontrolled and breath taking laughter. The tickler walks on by without breaking a stride, he enjoyed that encounter, as he didn't have to chase the two. they walk right up to him and gave him two free tickles.

Then he makes it maybe three or four feet forward and the door to the flower shop on the left opens. Out comes five ladies, one after another. All of them walking very slowly, looking around in fear. The first two were a pair of twin blondes, wearing matching blue-jean skirts, sandles. One had her hair in a tight and long pony tail, and blue tank top. The other had shoulder blade length curly and flowing hair, and a pink tube top. The third lady was a older thirties aged lady, the twins mother, also blonde. She is wearing a long tight ankle length black skirt, with a slit all the way up to above the knee, in the skirt. Her hair is put up in a more mature bun look, and is wearing black highheels. She is wearing a lot of flashy and exspensive jewlery, and a button up blue blouse. She is a very snooty type and caring a set of keys and a drop bag with Union florists wrote on it. She is the store manager and the twins are her two daughters. the fourth is a teenager in a Union cheerleader, black and yellow, skirt outfit, with black tennis shoes. The final lady is the cheerleaders mother. She is wearing a green knee lenght mini dress, with a brown tool belt and name tag on her chest. It says Nina, and the back of the dress, the tickler sees, says City plumbing. She is a early forties milf type, with shoulder length and pin staight brunette hair, with a blonde streak in the bangs that hang down into the right side of her face. She is still young looking and her daughter is the senior year head cheerleader. The five ladies had seen on the tv in the store what was going on. The famous spartanburg news caster, Diane Derby was at the court house broadcasting what was happening. The whole town of Union had been tickled, except the last four blocks of the busy uptown. She was trying to warn the remaining ladies in town. She has managed to warn the five ladies leaving the store. The plumber and her daughter had bought flowers for a friends birthday and were in the store when the tickle attack began. The two had argued with the snobby manager until she agreed to close the store and try to escape. They all agreed to go together and believed that there was safety in numbers. Mrs. Derby warned them but didn't know how far the tickler had made it, so the ladies did not know he was right outside when they exited the building.

After the sexy plumber came out of the building the snobby manager grudgedly says i hope you were right about leaving, i am losing money closing early, and do you even believe there is really some tickler guy tickling every lady and girl and making them unable to ever stop laughing. She locks the door as she is saying this. Her two daughters are strongly disagreeing with her though, they are scared silly. Both of them are deathly ticklish and are scared to death of laughing themselves to tears forever. The cheerleader agrees with the manager, she never agrees her mother, and believe there is no such thing as the terrible tickler. She exclaims, with giggles, that she is not ticklish and she is not scared of no tickler because he cant tickle her. She says the tickler can never make her laugh.The two twins and The cheerleader are standing together and the manager has her back turned, locking the door. Nina is standing a few feet infront of them staring at the Terrible tickler standing two feet in front of her and is not even replying to the manager's complaints, because she is in pure shock. The others do not even realise he is there, they are to busy talking to each other about the loud laughing hysteria in the air and what has happened.

Nina is speechless as she comes to grips with the fact that they tried to escape to late. She sees that they spent to much time fussing with each other in the store. The Terrible tickler was already there, standing right in front of her and there was no time to get away. She is to much slower than the tickler and knows she has no chance to turn around and run. Now she is in complete shock and is wondering what will happen next. She is praying in her mind that he will let her go, or at least let her daughter go, she is about to graduate soon and has not even got her life going yet. She prays that the tickler won't leave her laughing for the rest of her life. Just before the tickler makes his move, Nina's last thought is a prayer to the lord to spare her and her daughter from the cruel life of neverending laughing. The tickler moves right up to her, as close as two lovers face to face and about to kiss. Nina snaps out of her shocked and frozen stare, and begins begging for him not to tickler her and her daughter. The tickler then side steps her and walks right by her, leaving her in complete confusion. Nina begins to smile, thinking the prayer had been answered and he was not going to tickle her. He walked toward the other four ladies whom were about ten feet away. Nina is in frieghtened wonder as her daughter looks up and sees the tickler walking towards her. She walks away from the two twins who are still talking and not paying attention. The manager of the store is still locking up the store and has her back turned. The cheerleader walks quickly right up to the tickler, and giggles, then says i knew there was no such thing as a terrible tickler. Then yells i told you mom, he didn't tickle you and he can't tickle me because i am not ticklish. The Terrible Tickler then tells the cheerleader that he is the tickler and he is very real. The tickler then says i can tickle you, even if your not ticklish, the problem with you teens is you never listen. He then laughs and says i have two gloves i made myself, which with poke of my finger will tickle anyone out of their minds, even the ones who are not ticklish. The cheerleaders eyes then get huge with disbelief and fear. It is to late though before she can act the tickler goes into motion. Nina sees the tickler and knows that her prayers had not been answered. She screams out Run Chasity, but before she can finish the sentence, the tickler's tickling finger was poking into the shocked cheerleader's ribs. Chasity burst into loud laughter, grips her stomach and falls to the ground in uncontrollable laughing hysterics.

The two twins look up to see the cheerleader rolling on the ground in tears of laughter and kicking her legs and arms all around. They scream out and begin to run from the terrible tickler. The tickler dashes toward the two twins, and the chase begins. The snobby store manager turns around in fear as she hears her two girls scream out, but has no time to even see what is going on. She turns to her left and sees two girls running, as fast as they can in heels, and then turns right and sees the cheerleader, Chasity, rolling about on the ground in tickled hysteria. The last thing she sees is the terrible tickler dashing by her chasing after her daughters. In one quick motion he passes by her, as he does he extends his arm and pokes his torturously tickling index finger into her side. He never even stops, she is tickled and falls to the ground in all her pompous glory. Her face contorts to uncontrolled happiness. She now is curled up in the fetal position and gripping her stomach with painful laughing. Tears begin to rolled down her face, and she is gasping for breath between wild, long fits of laughter. The tickler is too fast for the two twins, and catches the first one only about ten or so feet away from her mother who is now one of the laughing fools in town. She thought she was better then most of the town but now finds herself laughing right along with them. He reaches out and pokes the first twin's side, the long blonde ponytailed twin. She stops mid stride and falls to the ground and laughs like crazy, screaming with laughter. The tickler keeps running on, leaving the first twin in insanity. She rolls onto her back and grips her stomach, and screams with laughter. The Terrible tickler keeps chasing, and tickles at least forty other ladies, as he chases the last twin. She is faster than her twin sister, the tickler has to chase her for the remaining eighth block and most of the nineth. She zigs and zags from one side of the block to the other, running past many untickled ladies. But the ladies don't stay that way. The Terrible Tickler never loses his concentration. He quickly reaches out his terrible tickling fingers and pokes each unexspecting lady in the side, rendering them helpless. None of them had time to react or even realise what was going on, before they hit the ground and began rolling around laughing their asses off.

The tickler finally catches her at about twenty feet from the tenth block. The curly blonde haired twin's right highheel broke, making her stumble to the ground. The tickler is right on top her and sinks his tickling finger into her super ticklish side, before she can get completely back to her feet. She falls back to the ground and goes crazy with hysterics, she screams out with laughter, but nothing comes out. She is laughing so hard she is silent laughing, she curls up in a ball and grips her stomach tightly with one hand and puts her other hand over her mouth as if to stop the laughing from coming out. She begins sweating, and tears begin to form in her eyes. Then without warning she begins to wet herself from laughing so hard. She is laughing very hard and the only thing she can hear is the loud laughter from all over the city. But she does hear three last words from the tickler as he heads back to the eigth block, coochie coochie coo.

The terrible tickler heads back to the eight block for some unfinished business. As he slowly walks back, he takes in his handy work. He had finish tickling the eight block, and almost all of the nineth, while chasing the second twin. Everywhere he looked lay laughing ladies, all sobbing and sweating, with extreme tickled laughter. As he walked he passed secretaries, nurses, cops, banktellers, teens, college girls, waitress', and even milfs. The terrible tickler finally reaches the eight block and is standing right in front of the flower shop, and the snobby manager still lays laughing herself stupid if front of the store door where he left her. She is now covered in sweat, her laughing face red and tear streaked. She is laying on her stomach and has one of her hands on her forehead and the other pounding the ground. She is laughing so hard she can't open her eyes, and has no idea the tickler is even there or if he got her daughters or not. She is really not even thinking about her daughters, in her mind she is thinking the same thing every tickled ladey in town is. She wonders why she can't stop laughing, and what is so funny that she is laughing in the first place. She can still hear, barely over her own loud laughter though, and she hears the tickler say i got them both you snobby bitch.
The manager continues laughing hysterically, but begins to cry tickled tears, that lets the tickler know she heard him. She is crying because he got both her daughters, but she is laughing about it at the sametime. The tickler smiles and walks a few feet away and stands right beside a lady who is on her knees and is holding a young teenaged cheerleader in her arms. It is Nina, the plumber, who he didn't tickle. She is crying, and looks up at the tickler and asks why did you let me go, why did you not tickle me and tickle my daughter instead. Nina then crys you have ruined her life, she has not even had her life yet. She then begs him to untickle her and let her live her life, and bribes the tickler with tickling her instead. The terrible tickler then says to her that he let her go because she was pleading with him not to tickle her, and he says he is not heartless, so he let her go. Then he tells her that her daughter has lived eighteen years of her life and she is a popular cheerleader that has had a better life then the geeks and nerds at her school. He then says to Nina, that he has not ruined her life, he has made it better because she will be unbearably happy the rest of her life. Nina sceams out you bastard, you have ruined my life. The tickler then laughs and says all you ladies ruined mine, you laughed at me when i was younger and made fun of me, so now i am giving you something to laugh about. Nina says i never laughed at you, i just moved her four years ago. She then breaks down into sobbing and non understandable words. The tickler then laughs and says why so sad Nina, you need to cheer up and have a few laughs. This was the end for Nina, he pokes his tickling finger into her side and she falls over and laughs hysterically. She joins her daughter and they lay laughing hysterically together and rollling around side by side. The tickler laughs and says now that is a picture for the family photo album. He says one last coochie coo to the ladies and jogs back to the end of the nineth block.

When he gets to the end of the nineth block there is no ladies to be found except three ladies inside the last store on the block. He walks into the store and tickles the first lady right out of her chair. She is a secretary in a tight leather miniskirt and tan button up shirt. She is a brunette with curly shoulder length hair. The store is a Photo shop, it was closed but she forgot to lock the door. They were still there, because the owner does other things after hours. The tickler walks into the back of the store, and to his suprise, begins to hear laughter from inside the last room in the back. He opens the door, and find to his suprise, the store owner tickling a hogtied red haired women. There were cameras all around them, video taping every angle. The owner films tickling videos, and is at the time tickling a famous internet ticklee. The owner is a very pretty dirty blonde with a nice body, and and equally nice miniskirt outfit to show off her body. She has on a tight fitting silver miniskirt dress and highheel boots, of the same color. She is tickling a red haired women in nothing but a pink thong. The ticklee has her hair pulled into a tight ponytail, so the cameras can see her face. The blonde owner stops in mid tickle, of the ticklee's feet, but the redhead keeps laughing. This shows she is not really ticklish, the tickler laughs and says now we can't have no faking around here. The owner hears him and turns around and cries out who are you and how did you get in. Im the terrible tickler, and i hate fake tickle actors. He says if you are going to put out a video, find ticklees who are really ticklish, and really tickle them. The owner says the terrible what, what are you talking about, she had not seen the news and did know who he is. The tickler says, i said i am the terrible, oh forget it and tickles her quickly. She falls to the ground and violently thrashes around, laughing her ass off. He then kneels down beside the redhead, who is still hogtied, and says what do we have here. The redhead says what did you do to her. The tickler then says you are about to find out. She then says why are you doing this, i am just trying to make a living. The tickler then with anger, yeah you are but you are ripping off many innocent men. They pay you high dollar to see tickling and laughing, and they get some fake ticklee that is not ticklish. The redhead cries out i am sorry, i am not ticklish. The tickler then says you have never really been tickled then have you. The redhead then says no, but i always wished i could see what it was like. He then says i will let you see, he then slides her around so she can see the blonde owner rolling all around in a laughing fit. She is laughing so hard she is crying and red in the face. The redhead says oh my god she is so tickled. The tickler says to the redhead that is what it's like and you are going to witness this personally. The redhead then begs with fear in her voice, let me go, i don't think that i can handle that. The tickler says it doesn't matter if you can, your are going to have to try and says coochie coochie coo. Then without warning he plunges his tickling finger into her side. She burst into silent laughter, and begins laughing harder than she has laughed in her life. As the tickler leaves he says to her, i left the video cameras on so all the men out there can watch their favorite ticklee finally laugh her ass off for real this time. And he then says this will be your best selling video and your last video, because you will never stop laughing. He leaves out the store's front door and hollers out one last coochie coochie cooooooooo.

He has finished tickling the nineth block and only has three blocks to go. He stands and drinks in his handy work for a moment, then he looks at his watch and realises that he has little time left before the police get the warrant to stop him. So with out hesitation, he dashes through block ten and eleven. He runs so fast that no one could get time to even try to escape. Within moments he was standing right in front of a sign that said twelve avenue. He had tickled over sixty girls and mothers, in the tenth and eleventh blocks. He was so fast they didn't know what hit them, they would run and they would wiggle, but each one got tickled and fell down and giggled. Now there could not be a women or girl to be found anywhere else in town, except those who were rolling around and laughing hysterically on the ground.

The Terrible Tickler is now on the last block of main street, the final place in the whole town of Union, that he has not tickled. The whole city is in the grip of insanity. Every good looking women, girl, mother, daughter, and even a few younger grandmothers, are tickled silly. The only ladies in town not laughing uncontrollably are on this final block of main street, at the end of the town of Union.
And his goal is at the end of the block, Mayor Nikki Brown, at her office, in the courthouse. The terrible tickler begins to slowly stroll down block twelve. He is sad, his fun is almost over, he has almost tickled everyone in town. He is not ready to leave yet. So he slowly takes his time.

Meanwhile.... back at the sixth block, Melissa and Doctor Bee are only four blocks away. But they are moving very slowly, there are too many tickled ladies rolling on the ground to run. there is hardly anywhere to step. There are ladies everywhere on the ground, and men standing all around. There where not just women everywhere in town when he was tickling, there were men as well. The ladies husbands, sons, boyfriends, cops, and others. They did not stop him because they did not want to get tickled and the cops would not let them interrupt because they had no reason to arrest him. There is no law for tickling a lady against her will.

All over the city, the policemen where stationed to watch the ladies, so no harm came to them, other than the laughter. Husbands and Sons were recruited to help. The town is in chaos, and main street was no different. The men could not understand why the mayor was letting this happen, and not signing a warrant to stop the terrible tickler. Melissa is determined to find out this answer.
Detective Dunnaway stops and looks down at a male police officer, who is sitting on the ground, holding a very pretty brunette in his arms. She is silent laughing and tears are steaming down her face. She is wearing a tight green miniskirt, and a black blouse, and high heeled boots. The detective asks, did you see the tickler, and if so are we close. The cop says to her yes i seen him, but i was not allowed to stop him. My partner grabbed me before i could stop him, he got my wife Jennifer. He starts to cry, and says, i cant make her stop laughing. He sobs, and then says, my partner should not have stop me, she got tickled too. He says, that's her over there. About ten feet away, right beside two teenage girls, lay a very pretty curly jet blackhaired female cop. She lay in a puddle of her own sweat, laughing so hard her face is red and she is gasping for every little breathe she can get. The male cop then says the Terrible Tickler is about an hour ahead of you. I hope you can run. With that Melissa and Doctor Bee then turn pale white, realizing that they may be to late. But they continue on, praying they are wrong.

The Terrible tickler is now tickling his way toward the court house. He has tickled fifteen different ladies and eleven more teens, who are now all rolling around tickled senseless on the ground. He is just walking distance from the court house, the final building of untickled ladies in town and the office of the mayor herself, Mrs. Nikki Brown. Only four ladies stand between him and the court house. So he goes to work, slowly walking toward the last four ladies, who stare in frozen shock, watching him close in on them. The first lady he comes to is a construction foreman. She is standing with four construction male workers. She is a very pretty brunette lady, with a sexy british accent. She is the foreman or supervisor over the four mexican workers who are with her. She is wearing the typical yellow hard hat, just like the four guys. But that is the only likeness to them she has. She is wearing a very sexy and tight form fitting outfit. It is a grey and white plaid design miniskirt, with a grey tube top and grey knee length highheel boots. She has on brown nylons, and a name tag on her chest, that says, kimberly. The tickler walks up to her and says working hard. The mexicans all back up, with fearful looks and start saying all sorts of things in spanish. The tickler ignores them, he doesnt know spanish and has no idea what they are saying. The guys drop their tool boxes and run off, leaving Kimberly to her fate. Kim just stares in amazement and shock. She turns and sees the co-workers running away, and then squeezes out on loud scream for help at them . This is a failed attemt though and the scream barely gets out before she has a tickling sensation form in her stomach and she begins to realize she wants to laugh and that her side has a wiggling finger pokeing into them. The tickler has tickled her and within seconds she is overwhelmed with uncontrollable and unbearable laughter and finds herself rolling around on the ground unable to catch her breath and laughing so hard she cant think straight. The tickler says to her, take a lunchbreak or should i say a laugh break, hahaha. Then he walks off laughing and saying coochie coochie coo Kimberly.
He continues his work and jogs quickly toward the last three ladies on his way to the court house. He tickles two of them as they try to run away, They are two teens who were shopping on main street after school. A cute little redhaired senior and a blonde headed junior. The eighteen and seventeen year old girls have the worst luck, if they were younger than seventeen, the tickler would have not tickled them. But they were the wrong age at the wrong time. The Terrible tickler showed no mercy and tickled them both with out changing a facial expression or even thinking about the action. The curly redhaired girl fell laughing hysterically and rolling around on the ground in her long knee length, flowing purple skirt and purple highheels. She was a few inches in front of the blonde, shoulder length, curly headed girl. She also had a skirt on, but it was a tight little black miniskirt with blue stripe deisign and she was wearing black highheels, which slowed her down.The tickler reached out and poked the redhead first, sending her to the tumbling to the ground laughing hysterically. This was the blonde's downfall, becasue she trips over the redheads long dress as she is rolling around laughing on the ground in front of her. The blonde starts to stumble, but the Terrible tickler catches her in his arms and saves her from falling. He stands holding her in his arms, right over the giggling and hysterical redhead friend of hers. She says as she catches her breathe, thank you, for not letting me fall. The tickler says no problem, now laugh, and plunges his tickling finger into her side, sending her into fits of laughter, He then laid her down on the ground beside the redhead and left the two rolling around in tickled hysterics.
One of the last ladies in front of him stood staring in tearful amazement. She witnessed all of this and could do nothing. She is a very wealthy and snobby women. She is wearing a extremely tight purple minidress, purple highheels, gold neclace and bracelet and huge diamond ring. She is a brunette in her early thirties, and has a big problem. Her minidress is to tight for her to even run, all she can do is stand there and sob in fear. She is standing right in front of the court house, and she is not alone. a few feet away is two very attractive nurses, named Aubrey and Becky. Also a jet black haired cheerleader, had just came out of the court house, she was paying a speeding ticket and was in a very bad mood. And finally a few feet away from them was the famous news reportor who the ladies had seen on tv earlier, still reporting on the event. It is Diane Derby herself, and she is fearfully crying out to the camera man, and everyone at their homes in other cities watching, that the whole city is in the grip of lauhing insanity. The cheerleader is slowly coming down the stairs of the court house and not paying attention, she is staring at her ticket she just had to pay. Aubrey and Becky are facing each other and talking amongst themselves, making a plan on where to start trying to help stop these ladies torturous laughter. Diane Derby is standing to the right of the bottom step of the court house, facing the court house and speaking into her microphone. She has her back to the ticklers approach and is facing the news camera and reporting, unknowingly that the tickler is approaching them. The terrible tickler just walks toward the court house, knowing his mission is almost over. The only ladies left to tickle is the ladies in front of the court house and a few in inside, and the mayor herself.
The tickler walks right up to the wealthy lady and smiles. She looks on in horror and shock at the tickler, unable to move. He looks at her and says why so sad mrs? The tickler then says why are you crying, you should be laughing. The lady then cries out no please don't tickle me, i'll do anything. The tickler thens says i am here to make those tears go away, you dont have to do anything, just laugh, coochie coochie coo. He plunges his tickling finger into her side and sends her tumbling to the ground laughing hysterically. Within about two minutes she is laughing so hard she is now crying for a different reason. She is now crying from laughing so hard instead of crying from fear. The tickler laughs and says oops, i didnt make the tears go away after all. He then turns his attention to the other ladies. He did not even have to wait thirty seconds to get his next victim, she walked right to him and did not even notice. The young dark haired cheerleader was still madly looking at the ticket she had to pay, in disbelief. She had been in the court house all day long, and had no idea what was going on in the town. She then realises the deafening sounds of laughter coming from all around her. She looks up to see the Terrible Tickler standing right in front of her and just inches in front of her feet lays the pretty little snob rolling around in tears of laugher. The cheerleader would have stepped on her if she had not look up.
The Terrible tickler says oh cheer up cheer-girl, you will never have to worry about that ticket or any other again, cause you will be to happy to drive or do anything. The cheerleader let go of her ticket and turns to run but the tickler's tickling finger found it's way into her side. The poor cheerleader burst into fits of laughing and finds herself tumbling to the ground only inches away from the snob, and before the ticket finishes slowly floating to the ground. The camera guy from news channel seven sees the cheerleader fall to the ground laughing and drops his camera in the middle of filming. He tries to warn Diane Derby, the news caster, who still has her back to the whole ordeal. But he is not fast enough, he calls out run dia...... That is all he got out before the tickler poked her side with his wiggling index finger and turned her into a blubbering mess of laughter. She rolls on the ground laughing, with her microphone still on, and all the viewers at home can hear her laughing hysterics. The camera man runs, never looking back, like a horror movie victim running for his life. He did'nt know the tickler is only tickling the female population.
Finally came the two hard at work nurses, Aubrey and her charge nurse Becky. The loud laughing from the town is so noisy that unless the ladies are looking around for the tickler they do not notice what is going on. This is why they are still standing a few feet away and have not run. The two are holding out a huge map of the city, and talking about plans to begin trying to give oxygen and iv fluids to the ladies who need it, after hours of constant laughing. They have not looked up from the map to even notice that the tickler had arrived. They had been instructed by doctor bee to meet him there, he was going to start at the other side of town, and then him and Terri and Amber, were going to meet them at the court house. Becky is standing with her back to the crazy tickling action that had been going on behind her. Aubrey is standing infront of her holding the other part of the map and facing the action, but has been looking down at the map the entire time. She never seen any of it, she is just listening to Becky barking out orders. Suddenly that all changes. She hears Becky say we need to start at the first report of the tickling attacks, Aubrey grab your tools and oh shiiihahahahahhhahahahah ahhhh hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahahaa. The other end of the map falls downward and Aubrey quickly looks up to catch a glimpse of Becky dropping to her knees, her face contorted with laughter and gripping her stomach with her hands. She then realises that there is a brown gloved hand reaching around from behind her with the index finger poking into her side right under rib cage. Becky then topples over onto the ground from her knees, and ends up lying on her back and gripping her stomach while it shakes with painfully hard laughing.
Aubrey now knows why Becky is laughing and not talking, The Terrible Tickler has got the jump on them. Aubrey begins to run but only makes it a few feet closer to the court house than Becky is, before the tickler finishes his work outside of the court house. He sinks his hungry tickling finger into her side and she finds herself in the same conditon has her co-worker, painful stomach aching laughing. She begins to tear up and start sweating from laughing so hard, she is so tickled all she can do is give in to the uncontrollable laughter and curl into the fetal positon. The tickler giggles with glee and runs up the steps and into the court house with reckless abandon, leaving the poor ladies he just tickled in unbearable laughing fits. He wastes no time and tickles every and any good looking lady left to tickle on the way to the mayor's office. Soon not a single lady could be found except those rolling around on the ground in tickled insanity. Finally the tickler had made it, he was standing outside of the mayor's office and nobody was around except a few floor bound laughing girls he tickled at the end of the hall behind him. He bursts open the door and enters the room. In one quick moment a pretty little redhead is falling to the ground giggling herself helpless. She was standing only a few feet away from the doors begging the mayor to sign the warrant. It was the mayor's secretary. The tickler didn't even care what she was doing or saying, he didn't even listen. He quickly poked his tickling, wiggling index finger into her side and sent her tumbling to the floor, laughing herself into fits. The mayor jumps with fright, like a person does when someone sneaks up behind them. The Terrible Tickler looks at her with a big smile on his face, and says "Nikki how have you been doing?" The mayor looks at him as if he is crazy. Then mrs. Brown says I cant believe you Alex, you ask me how I am doing, like nothing has happened. She then says the things you have done, my entire city is in the grip of insanity and you act like it is normal.Nikki then says i have done everything you said for me too do. I even passed the law you wanted, that every female in the city has to wear skirts on Mondays. So why are you tickling them all? The tickler says i know that is part of my plan, i never said i would not tickle them, and the skirt law just helped the plan. All of the ladies were slower and could not run as fast while wearing skirts and heels. The mayor thens says with fear, you have tickled us all so now untickle them and go on your way, your revenge is complete. I cared for you in the past, but i will not help you anymore. You have gone to far Alex.
The tickler asks, why have you not signed the warrant to stop me then? Nikki then says you are like a brother to me, we grew up together. I could not bring myself to let you go to jail, besides you haven't hurt anyone yet. I will let you get away with this, if you go and untickle the city. Some of the ladies have been laughing for hours, it is getting serious out there. Doctors are having to give iv fluids and oxygen to the ladies, to keep them hydrated and able to breathe. The Terrible Tickler laughs and says ahhhhhhh Nikki i am not worried about you letting me go, i counted on your feelings of not turning me in. Then he says i know i will get away with it because i am here to make you sign this pardon letting me get away with it. When you sign the pardon it will let me tickle any and every legal aged lady in town for the rest of my life and nothing will be done to stop me. The mayor slowly reached her hand underneath her desk and pressed the panic button. The Terrible tickler hears a faint buzzing and realises she just called security. Nikki then tries to destract him and says, how are you going to make me sign the paper Alex, if you tickle me like the others i will be to busy rolling on the ground laughing to sign the pardon. The tickler thens laughs and says i know you just called security and i am not worried. If you have a male security officer he can't do anything unless you have the warrant, and you don't. If it is a female and i have not tickled her already, you just made it easier for me to tickle her mrs. Brown. Nikki then realises what she had done, and becomes frightened. She says oh no, you can't tickle her, she is my bestfriend. The tickler laughs and says well you sure dont act like it, inviting her to her ticklish doom. He then tells Nikki that he has no intension of tickling her like the others, he pulls out a big fluffy pink feather and smiles evily. He says oh Nikki i remember how ticklish you are, remember that day i tickled you out of your chair and pinned you down. I only tickled you for a minute and you pushed me off of you and run to the bathroom. You are so ticklish that i almost made you wet your panties. He then says i am going to tickle you the old fashioned way, and i bet you will sign the paper with in minutes. All of the sudden the dark haired security guard walks through the already open doorway and steps in fornt of the mayor's desk. The tickler looks at her and says do you really want to do this right now. Your office is the last one on this hall, and i have tickled everyone in the building except you and Nikki. I was going to give you a few more minutes of untickled piece and complete my business with the mayor before i paid you a visit. He then giggles and says sense you are so eager to join everyone else i will just have to oblige you. Nikki then cries out "Run Jennifer, Run!" The officer looks with fear in her eyes and begins to studder, frrr.... frrr.... freeeeze. Before she can even act the tickler sinks his tickling finger into her side and in an instant Jennifer finds herself laughing so hard she cant think straight. she gripps her stomach and falls to the floor in giggling hysterics. Now the last lady in the building left to tickle sat right in front of him paralized with fear. The mayor looks at the tickler and says please Alex dont do this. The tickler reaches into his pocket and pulls out some small pieces of rope, and says to the mayor, i am going to go easy on you. He then says i have no plans to leave you tickled forever, i have always thought of you as a sister, and you never laughed at me when i talked to you. Nikki then exclaims is that why you are doing this? The tickler then says, yes it is why i am doing this, i am getting revenge on all the woman who laughed at me when i asked them out and all of the ladies who think they are better than me. Nikki then says oh my god, you are not planning on untickling the town at all. The tickler says damn you know me well, you know that when i get revenge it is permanent. He then says enough talk, time to get down to business. He dashes over to her side of the desk and begins using the rope to tie her to her own chair. Nikki then cries out, "I will never sign!"

Meanwhile right outside the courthouse, Doctor Bee and the detective have just walked up.They have finally arrived at the courthouse and are standing at the bottom of the steps witnessing all the chaos that is taking place. We are finally here exclaims Melissa lets get in there and stop him. If he tickles the mayor we have lost the battle. Doctor Bee says we may be to late, look at everyone here, tickled silly. He is already inside and has probably tickled everyone, says the doctor. Melissa then says if he has finished tickling them all inside then he would be gone, his suv is still parked at the plaza. The doctor looks around at the ladies rolling around laughing and the realizes that two nurses are curled up in the fetal position and laughing so hard they are in tears. He dashes over to them and realizes that they are his two charge nurses he sent to town to help, while he was at Joanie's store. He kneels down and slides Beckys head up onto his lap and holds her head. She is now on her back, gripping her stomach, which is shaking with painful gut renching laughter. The doctor looks at Detective Dunnaway and says these are my two best nurses Becky and Aubrey, I have to help them. Melissa then says I dont understand how he tickles an entire twelve blocks of town in just a few hours or even the entire town for that matter. She then says i will stop him and save this town. The doctor then says, i think it is over. The doctor then says you have to get the ticklers gloves, they are the only thing that will stop their laughter. He then cries out in defeat, but your are a woman and surely you wont stop him before he tickles you too. last, the Doctor says i will radio my two techs. in the field, Terri and Amber, to meet me here and we will help these ladies. With that the detective heads inside leaving the doctor trying to radio his two techs.
Meanwhile..........
Back at Joanie's store the two nurses are a bit busy and cant answer the radio. Amber is running toward the exit as fast as she can, at the same time she hears Terri cry out it's the tickler run, then she burst into hahahahas. Terri is turn into a hysterically laughing fool and lays laughing right beside the lady she was helping, Joanie's secretary stacey. The tickler takes the oxygen mask off of stacey's face and says to Terri, she doesn't need the oxygen she just needs to laugh. Terri just keeps laughing so hard she begins to cry, she is to tickled to answer the tickler. Now Joanie is still tickled and laughing so hard, she cant stand up, but she tries. She is on her knees trying to get to her feet, but then she crumbles and falls back to the floor and go nuts. She kicks her legs and pounds her hands on the ground, the whole time laughing so hard she is silent. Just a few feet away lays her customer who is still there and rolling around laughing hysterically. Amber is almost to the door. She hears a voice from behind her say where do you think your going. Amber manages to look back and see that the tickler that is chasing her is not a man, but a pretty brown haired female cop, with two yellowish and tan gloves. Amber hears her say we never leave a girl unhappy, we always leave 'em laughing. Amber sees the light of the doorway, but feels the wiggling index finger of the new female tickler sink into her hip. She drops to her knees and manages to giggle out one last sentence before she disolves into fits off unbearable laughing. Amber cries out "oh no, there's two of them hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!' This tickler seems to be meaner than the terrible tickler himself. She then pokes the other hip with her other tickling finger as if to make sure she is tickled. Now it is over, Amber is render a total laughing fool, now rolling on the ground laughing so hard she is red in the face. The newly found tickler then says, we never leave anyone behind, i always clean up after the Terrible Tickler. She leaves out the exit, hollering the Terrible Tickler's trademark coochie coochie coo, as she leaves. She begins running as quickly as she can dodging the hundreds of tickled ladies laughing down on the ground, heading toward the court house. She only stops to tickle any ladies she can find that has not already been tickled.

The time is drawing to an end for the Terrible tickler, he is almost finished with his plans. He has the mayor already tied up and laughing so hard she cant breathe, from extreme foot tickling with his fluffy pink feather. She screams out between fits of laughter, i am going to wet my skirt if you dont stop,please stop pleasssssssssshahahahahahahaaaaaaahooohahahhee. The terrible tickler says just sign the paper Nikki and it will be all over. Hahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahaha...please you promised you wouldnt hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha... tiiiihaha..ckle meheheheheheeeeeee. After what seem like hours to the poor terribly ticklish mayor, but infact was only three more minutes, the tickle says again. Sign the paper mrs. Brown and it will all end. She then exclaims as she still laughs hysterically, hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaahoohoohaheehahahaaaaaaa... I'll sign hahahahahahaaaaaahoo... I'll sig...hahahahaheeheeheehahahahahaha..gasp...hahahahaha.. sign.. i'll signaahahahahahaaaaaaa. The tickler then lets up and slows down his tickling feather strokes between her toes, and she signs the pardon, while still giggling feverishly as the tickler is teasing her foot. Nikki then cries out, now stop tickling meeeheeheeheehahahahahaaaa. The tickler, still tickling the mayor's feet at the same time, reaches and picks up the pardon. At that exact moment, in bursts the redhaired detective, Melissa Dunnaway, with her gun drawn. She rushes by the pretty redhaired secretary who is still rolling around laughing near the doorway and stops just shy of the security gaurd who is in tears and also still rolling on the ground in laughing hysterics. She has her gun aimed at the terrible tickler. Melissa says with anger in her voice, Freeze.. your under arrest... BROTHER! The tickler says to her your too late sis. The detective exclaims, i am not too late, you will not tickle your own sister, so you will not stop me from arresting you. You cant arrest me sis, the tickler exclaimed. He then says, she has already signed this pardon i made stating that i can tickle anyone in town i want and at anytime, nobody can arrest me or stop me, that means you too sister. Melissa then, with discuss in her voice, says i cant believe you actually done this. She says when you were younger, you always told me you would get my friends for laughing at you when you asked them out, but i never thought this was possible. You have really made the terrible tickler story come to life. The tickler laughs and then says, i have paid great respect to the story. Then Melissa cries out, no you have ruined it, the tickler from the old comic tickled the whole town, but they stopped laughing after a few minutes and went on with their lives. Your gloves are way more powerful, these ladies can never stop laughing unless you touch them again with the gloves. You have become an even meaner and rotten guy that the terrible tickler in the story. The tickler then butts in before she can say another word and yells, I DARE YOU say i ruined the story, i made it better.....I am doing what the tickler should have done leave them laughing for as long as i want. Hours, days, maybe months....... the tickler in that story was fake, I am THE REAL TERRIBLE TICKLER. Melissa then cries out, i dont care about the pardon, i have to do something. She then goes on to say, I cant let you leave all these poor women laughing forever, they dont deserve it. You are not Alex anymore, you are a monster. The tickler then laughs and says not a monster, but The Terrible Tickler.
The entire time the conversation is going on the tickler was still tickling Nikki with the feather, she's is laughing so hard that the pen that she signed the pardon with was still gripped tight in her hand. The tickler grabs the mayor's chair and begins to slowly lower it to the floor with the mayor still laughing and giggling and tied to it. His sister is still standing there watching in amazement. The terrible tickler, after he has gotten Nikki down on the ground, giggles and says, your right sis....... i wont tickle you. He then confidentlly says to her, you need to cheer up and have a few laughs......dont worry i do know someone who can help you see how funny this whole situation is. He then giggles evily and says i bet you will realize that this situation is so funny you will just be in tears, isnt that right honey. Then without warning Melissa hears a voice directly behind her, Hey baby sorry i am late, i got a little caught up back at Joanie's store. You wont tickle your sister, but i dont mind, you know me and her dont get along, she is always too serious. The detective did not even hear Angelica, the tickler's helper and wife, sneek up behind her. Before she can even act she feels he destiny come to ahead. She didn't see this coming, she is now joining the rest of the women in tickled hysterics. Angelica has sunk her evil tickle gloved finger into her ticklish sides. All Melissa could muster up is the words oh hahaha noooooo, hahahahaa not Angelicaaaahahahahahaha, as she feel to her knees laughing hysterically and gripping her stomach. She is tickle destroyed, helplessly dropping her gun to the floor, and turning red in the face with laughter. Within seconds she is in tears and sweating, she is gasping for air and silent lauging. All while this is happening the tickler is still tickling Nikki with the feather on her neck as she lays tied to the chair on the ground, and not even taking his eyes off of his wife and sister. Angelica then says to the terrible tickler, honey we have done it, we got all those mean snobby ladies and even their daughters. So it is over now, we can untickle these ladies and go home.
Nikki then cries out between fits of laughter, i signedddddahhahahahahoohahahoo. She then gasps and says... pleaheheheeesssssss, stohahahahop, weeeeheeheeheeheeee...hadahahahahahaaaaaaahaaaaahadealheeeel. The tickler stops tickling her and lets her speak. She angrily cries out why didnt you stop tickling me, i signed, and besides you said you would not tickle me if i passed the skirt law and let you get revenge on my citizens in town. She then says, i never laughed at you or made fun of you, i wanted to go out with you, but you said i was like a sister to you. So you have to own up to your end of the deal Alex and untickle the town, untie me it is all over, she exclaims. The terrible tickler says to her, you are like a sister to me and i will untickle everyone after my mission is over. Nikki and Angelica both look at the tickler with amazement and suprise. See i am not just going to untickle them this soon, they havent laughed long enough. Nikki then says with relieve, oh well thats fine, maybe in another hour then. Angelica looks on in fear and says no Nikki i dont think so, he means longer, days i believe. Nikki, then with fear says, no Alex that is cruel and pure torture. The tickler says no not that long, and smiles evily at his wife across the room, with his own sister rolling around laughing foolishly at Angelica's feet. Angelica ask him with astonishment in her voice, what is going on? The tickler looks at Nikki still laying there tied to the chair. The tickler smiles at her evily and says, girl i said you WERE like a sister to me, but you got married and we lost contact, you forgot me and never called or anything. He then giggles evily and says, you are not going to lose contact this time, at least for four months that is, because you will be to busy laughing your little dirty blonde ass off, to even get off the floor, . Nikki cries out, nooooooohohohohohohoahahahahahheeheehahahaaaaaaaa. The ticklers finger is wiggling and poking just above her hipline, cutting her off in mid sentence. She disolves into laughing hysterics, and the tickler stands and walks to the desk and stands beside it. He pats his hand on the top of the, now tickled, mayor's desk. Angelica walks over to the desk and sits on top of it with her legs crossed and looks at her husband. She asks him again, what is going on here? The terrible tickler reaches behind his brown vest he has over his flanel shirt, into the inside pocket and pulls out a small book and hands it to Angelica. She opens it and begins to read it. After she reads the small short poem and looks at the pictures, she sits holding the open book in one hand and wiggles her tickling gloved other hand in front of her. she stares at it like a lucky lady who just got that diamond engagement ring. she then says, the gloves are impressive honey, i never thought a sesame street story of a terrible tickler, could inspire you to create advanced tickle gloves in your lab to leave everyone completely helpless. Then she says, what a perfect revenge on all the girls who laughed at you when you asked them out.The tickler says to her, drop both of your gloves into the shredder. Angelica drops the first one into the shredder and it takes a minute, but it is quickly ground into bits.Then she slowly guides the second glove into the shredder, while saying to her tickler husband, i dont know why you want them destroyed. Melissa, still tickled out of her mind, hears her shredding the last glove she has and cries out with screaming laughter, HAHA! NO! HAHAHAHA. She is still laying on her stomach and she reaches out with one of her hands as to try to get their attention or grabbed the glove before it is destroyed. But she is to far away and too helpless and tickled to doing anything. She realizes that they are doomed, she knows that her brother will not make them stop laughing. She knows how mean and rotten he is, and that her sister-in-law Angelica was the only one who would make them stop laughing. But she has just destroyed her pair of gloves. The two ticklers dont even notice this happening behind them, they are still talking and watching the gloves grind to bits. She continues to say, So why aren't you undoing their tickles, with your pardon nobody can stop you. The terrible tickler answers her saying....Leaverage my dear. I will release them, but not today. The mayor election is in four months, and the only one to challenge me is in hysterics.In order to save their loved ones, the whole town will have to vote for me...HAHAHA. In four months, after the election, I will undo the tickles, and I will be the mayor. I am sorry to change my plans without telling you, but this is not just about revenge, this is for our future. I have the pardon and can tickle whoever I want, when I want, but being mayor, i can make people do anything I want and we can get anything we want. Angelica smiles and says that is all you had to say, i am not mad. They both smile at each other and sit down and watch their work. The secretary, security guard Jennifer, and the detective herself were now all still floored with laughter and a mess. Nikki is still tied to her chair and has laughed so hard she needs oxygen and has wet her skirt and panties a few times from laughing so hard. The secretary is in tears, and her hair is matted to her face from sweating and laughing so long. Jennifer is going insane, flairing around on her stomach, and pounding her fist on the floor. She is laughing so hard tears or streaming down her face, she is silent laughing, and her skirt is so form fitting that you can see her butt bouncing violently up and town as she shakes with laughter. Finally mrs. Melissa Dunnaway is so tickled, she is doing everything the others are at the sametime. Her skirt and panties are wet, her body is covered in sweat, her face is red and tear streaked, and she is silent laughing and gasping for air. She is gripping her stomach because of the painful skaking from laughing. The tickler picks up the phone and calls the police station and tells the male police cheif to send help to the mayor's office. He tells them that there is four ladies in desperate need of oxygen, then he laughs and says well there are probably about twenty or so in the whole building, then he hangs up. Angelica then says with a giggle, i love you and at least i want be worried that you are going to cheat on me, all of the ladies are too tickled to do anything. The two love birds walk out of the door and close it behind them, leaving the four girls to their hysterical happiness. They stand outside the door quietly listening and grinning ear to ear at the laughing hysterics pouring out of the room from behind the closed door. They yell at the sametime, loud enough so that the girls on the other side could hear them, coochie coochie coo, and they leave. When they exit the court house and get to the bottom of the steps they walk side by side slowly dodging around all the laughing women on the ground. They admire their handy work, they stop at the twelth block and look straight down the block, all twelve blocks are a staight highway or line. All are connected and you can look all the way for twelve miles. The scene was like a zombie movie, with chaos everywhere. All you could see is women rolling around all over the place laughing their pretty little asses off. Mothers, daughter, sisters, nieces, friends, bestfriends, every goodlooking women or girl of age, was now in the grip of insanity. They are all so tickled they cant get up, talk, open their eyes for longer than a minute. Men are everywhere around giving oxygen and iv fluids to the ones who have been laughing the longest, so they dont sufficate and starve from not eating. They are having to help the police and doctors because all the female nurses are to busy laughing on the ground. They are having to take shifts, day in and day out, to keep the ladies alive. The two ticklers make the long journey back to the their car, they have to walk because of the traffic jams and tickled ladies everywhere. They get back to his car about 8 hours later, and they go home.

FIVE MONTHS LATER..............
The Terrible Tickler comes into office and closes his door. He is wearing a black suit and grey tie. He hears a voice saying, get your butt in here baby. He turns around and sees his wife Angelica standing a few feet infront of his desk. He walks toward the desk and Angelica is there in a very short denim miniskirt and brown nylons. She has on a purple low cut shirt, and thigh length highheeled boots. She looks at the tickler with a mean look and says, we need to talk baby. She walks toward him. The tickler starts tugging at his tie with nervousness and reaches into his pocket with the other hand. Angelica begins to start the conversation. Angela says i am tired of this Alex, you dont do nothing around the house anymore, i do everything and you complain all the time. She says i know you are busy now that you are the mayor, but your job is not that hard. All you do is go to work and tell everyone what you want done, and then tickle whatever ladies you want with you tickling gloves and leave them laughing all day until time to come home and then you untickle them and start over the next day. I fells sorry for poor Joanie Duncan, she had to laugh for four months with the entire female population until you got the job. She never has been the same sense, and you go everyday to her store and tickle her again and make her laugh all day long. Thats not counting all the others, like your secretary you tickle if your coffee is not right or she doesnt get something done as quick as you want it. You call that work, at least you can do is wash the dishes when you get home. Thats all i ask, mr. Alex. The tickler walks over to Angelica and says, ok calm down pretty girl, i am sorry. Angela smiles, and hugs him. The tickler still has his other hand in his pocket and wiggles it around for a few seconds while they are hugging. He has his other harm around her hugging her. He quickly pulls the pocketed hand out, but it is now gloved. The tickler still has his tickling gloves in his pockets, and he has secretly slipped one on. He only needs one for this job. Then she feels a quick poke to her side, and bursts out laughing like crazy. She falls to the ground laughing hysterically, and begins to laugh so hard she cries. Within seconds she is silent laughing and wiggling all over the place. The terrible tickler leans against his desk, still pulling at his tie, but with a different look now. His look is a stare of lust, as he stares at his tickled silly wife. After all she is his favorite ticklee of all. He watches her laugh so hard she is in tears and silent laughing. She is gasping for breath, only getting more laughs pouring out with each breath she manages to squeaze out. She laughs until she is sweating and her hair is beggining to get damp, and is red in the face and stomach is hurting with each laugh. Her skirt is so close fitting, the Terrible Tickler can see every little bounce it makes as her pretty little body shakes with laughter. This entire occurence only takes five minutes. The tickler continues loosening his tie, it feels like the heat is turned up to him. He thens says as he watches her laugh her ass off, HeeHee, you thought i had destroyed my own gloves too. Well now maybe you will think twice about shining on me about the dishes, my love, COOCHIE COOCHIE COO GIRL! Angelica then with everything she has, somehow manages to scream out while laughing hysterically, AH HA HA!, IM SORRY! AHH! GASP! AH HA HA!!! Then she dissolves into more unending tickled insanity and is unable to speak again from laughing too hard. The tickler walks around to the desk and sits in his chair and begins doing paper work while listening to the hysterics coming form on the floor infront of his desk. He is having the best day ever, and his wife is having the worst. He says to her while signing his paper work, I am not going to go tickling today, i am going to do this rough as hell paper work and stay in the office and leave you rolling on the floor all day, then i am going to lock up and comeback in the morning, and dry you off with a towl and finish out the whole day tommorrow, without tickling anyone else. Finally when i go to lock up, if you have learned your lesson and can muster up enough energy to appologise again, i will undo your tickles. Angelica doesnt answer back, she is in the grip of tickled insanity. All she can do is silent laugh now, and she begins crying tears, showing she heard her husband and knows she is in for a rough two days. She doesnt know if she can make it. She is in this bad of shape and his work day has just begun, it has only been fifteen minutes. The ticklers then says i am so mad you are accusing me of tickling people for stupid reasons like spilling my coffee, and complaining about me not doing the dishes at home. I will prove how hard i work righ now, i will call my secretary in here. The terrible tickler pushes the button on his speaker box on his desk and says, Mrs. Nikki Brown please come into my office. But he immediatly hears, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLHAHAHAHAEEEEEEHEEHEEEHEEESSSS, STAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TEEEEEHAHAHAHAHACKLS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, coming through the speaker. He then laughs and says, my bad, you are right. i did tickle Nikki for spillng my coffee yesterday. I forgot to undo her tickles, before i left last night. I am sorry, i will go undo her tickles at lunch time and tell her i am sorry i left her all night. Sense you were right on that, i will not keep fussing at you while i am doing my work. But you are still going to learn your lesson. You are not getting any mercy from me this time, so yuk it up pretty girl, coochie coochie coo. The tickler went back to the paper work and angela laughed happily and hysterically ever after.
THE END........

thanks. i figured it was to long, but i like reading stories with intense tickling for the entire story. i like to see if i can read it all without going crazy. the more tickling and more intense the more i get drawn into the story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back