• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giving it another try- please help!!

LayDeeMe

TMF Novice
I posted this request probably almost two months ago. I don't know if anyone had responded with an answer (well, some people had said they could vaguely remember it, but didn't know any names or anything), because I left to go travelling for a month. Anyway, when I was a wee lass, I saw this cartoon on tv. I don't know if it was a weekly cartoon, but I really seem to think it was a movie. Anyway, it was about this boy & girl space explorers and they had a dog & a robot (there might have even been a cat, but I'm not sure on that.) I really seem to think the cartoon was named after the dog, but again I am not positive. So this boy, girl & robot get kidnapped on this planet & put into a room. Some voice comes over a loudspeaker, and tells a joke that apparently isn't funny, since no one laughs (actually, I don't think they understand the alien language.) So this mechanical arm & hand pops out of the wall & lifts up either the boy or the girl's arm, and then another arm & hand pops out & tickles under the arm. The person laughs, and then all these hands & arms pop out & start tickling like crazy. I remember the robot getting dusted with a feather duster. That's about all I can remember. I only saw it once, but I would love to see it again. If there is anyone, ANYONE, who can help, please put in your two cents here. This has been driving me CRAZY for years!!! Help me, please!!!!

Thanks!

I saw it too men!!!!!

Really cool that clip, I have it taped at all, but there`s one little problem I live in Venezuela, and I have that scene in VHS, so but I remember, the robot is yellow and his eyes are like diamonds, the dog is brown and the couple of kids are blue and red, great scene!!!!
Hchacin
Vivan las Cosquillas!!!!

Attachments

• cowfolk.jpg
    cowfolk.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 211
  • h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
  • masked perv.jpg
    masked perv.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 154
  • poss.jpg
    poss.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
Okay...

So what's the name of this show? If you can at least tell me that, maybe I can find it here in the States.

Thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back