• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the Mainstream Gurus

Barlow

TMF Master
Is "The Set Up" the movie in which Mia Sara has her feet tickled? I looked in the Ticklish Celebrities list, but didn't see it. I really like her, and was wondering also if the tickling is worth ordering the tape.

I believe it is Ferris Bueler's Day Off. You can't see where she is getting tickled exactly--but I think it is her knees.

Oh, and we're "geeks", not "gurus" ;)

ddd

I think that I remember reading on one of the now defunct tickling sites that she was tickled in not one, but two movies. But I could be crazy, after all, I might have what the doctors call a "fetish". :jester:

Hey Barlow,

Hmmm, f-e-t-i-s-h...never heard of it...oh well.

But if Mia Sara has her feet tickled--OMG!!!

Who can clarify this?

ddd

Max Beat Me to It

And to clarify (or get clarification) on the Ferris Bueller scene, I thought she stated in an interview that they were tickling her feet out of camera shot so the "knee squeeze" would look better.

Yes, Max--what details can you give us on "Big Time"?

So, IS she tickled in "The Set Up"?

Just how many times was this lovely creature tickled in the movies? I wonder....

dig dug

Re: Max Beat Me to It

dajerx said:
And to clarify (or get clarification) on the Ferris Bueller scene, I thought she stated in an interview that they were tickling her feet out of camera shot so the "knee squeeze" would look better.

I think so. I remember seeing that scene. Ferris eyes her boots and lunges for them. Then we see Mia in the taxi (outside shot, so we can only see her face) laughing pretty hard. :D

P.S. Have never heard of "Big Time" and would very much like to hear about it. :p

yeah she is tickled in 'Ferris' and he totally goes for her feet but you can't tell in the shot. If you look at his hand placement though during that scene, you can tell it's definately NOT a knee squeeze. Also i vaguely remember on one of the ticklish celebs list (ironic's maybe) sayin that it was quoted in some teeny mag like teenbeat or tiger that Broderick did tickle her feet to make her laugh like that.
Hope that helps

Piz

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

I contend the reverse. Having seen the scene many times, I say there is no way it is a foot tickle. Whether someone off-camera is also tickling her feet to get that reaction--who knows? It definitely seems like a "squeeze", which is to say, not a foot-tickle type of motion...somewhere on the knee or leg area, to be sure.

Of course, I could be wrong...naaahhh ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back