• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katja, a ticklish security guard (FF/F)

AfNull

TMF Regular
I finally actually registered here after a good while of passive lurking, and I thought that a good way to begin would be to share a little story of mine that I've previously posted to DA and Tickletheater. I hope you enjoy it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Katja is a 24 years old Finnish security guard who has just got herself a job in headquarters of a big corporation. She is 170 centimeters tall, very athletic and her breasts are size C. Her hair is black and she is naturally stubborn and feisty. She is also deadly ticklish, but unfortunately she does not know it yet!

After several years of working in convenience stores, festivals or other minor events and bars, security guard Katja found a job that she considered perfect. She would work as a security guard for a big corporation in Helsinki. It would be a profession which would require a great sense of responsibility and which would pay well. Paycheck was rather impressive for Katja, who had never made much money during her past career. This was her chance, and she would not blow it! She had always been a fighter and her new position was definitely deserved.

Her first day in work would be a night shift. It seemed very easy task, all she had to do was to sit behind a desk and watch the door to the main elevator. Her employer wanted to save money, so only the elevator and the stairs of the bottom floor were locked at nights. Stairs were locked with a metal gate and elevator would not work without using a company's key card and inputting the correct security code. Stairs would get you to the offices, but the elevator was the only way to company's vault, where valuable documents and a great amount of money in cash were stored. This made guarding the elevator very important and the employees were prohibited from writing the code down. Security guards were of course aware of the code, because they had to be able to access the elevator in cases of emergency. Katja was very proud about the trust her employers place to her and was determined to take the secret to grave with her if she had to! Such heroism would most likely not be necessary though, because the company headquarters were well guarded by automation already. Cameras with motion detectors monitored the hallways all the time and every door and window was mechanically shut down for the nights. These security measures were not as strict as they were about the elevator, but Katja felt herself very safe. The only room in the ground floor which was not under constant monitoring was the guards locker room. Little did Katja know, that the locker room would soon turn into a torture chamber. Two women in ski-masks and tight black clothes had already broken in the HQ and slipped past the locked doors and cameras. In the locker room, they waited. With ropes and tools of persuasion prepared.

Katja was lying on the table at the centre of the locker room. She had come to pick up a bottle of water from her back, but two intruders waiting for her had grabbed her immediately after the door opened. Katja was physically fit, but was no match for two equally strong women. Kicking and screaming Katja was carried on the table and one of the women fastened her legs on it with a rope. After that they ripped off her shirt and tied her hands to the table's legs with two handcuffs. Finally they gagged her and Katja's cursing and threats were reduced to mumbling. She looked at the intruders and noticed them to be women. One was tall, perhaps 180 centimeters long and the another was shorter, but had much more larger breasts. Katja did not care about their names, so she named them 'the tall one' and 'the busty one'. After Katja stopped useless struggling in her bonds, the tall one approached her. She put her hand into a small bag she carried with her, and Katja began to get worried. Were they going to hurt her? To Katja's surprise, the tall one took a long feather from the bag. "Miss unlucky security guard, would you happen to be ticklish?" Katja was amazed at the question. Ticklish? What were these people? Tickling is something that kids do each other when they play, not something you use to frighten an adult. Deeply amused by the stupidity of her captors, Katja watched as the feather approached her bare belly. They had taken her work shirt, so her upper body was completely bared expect her black bra. As the feather first touched Katja's skin, she felt a strange sensation. It made her wiggle, muffle to the gag and struggle to get free from her restrains. "What the hell is this?", Katja thought. "Am I really this ticklish?" Katja had always been a strong and somewhat intimidating girl, so she had never been teased or bullied by anyone. All tickle fights she had involuntarily participated in at her childhood had always broken up with her fists before they even really began. Katja had never started them, she had always preferred traditional and fair brawling. This ticklish feeling was something new and Katja immediately knew that she definitely did not like it. She wanted it to stop right now! The feather travelled all over her upper body, from armpit to armpit crossing her chest, around her belly and up and down her sides. The ticklish sensation grew more and more maddening by each second and first giggles began to emerge from the midst of angry muffling. "Shit, I don't want to laugh! This is not funny!", Katja said to herself, but could not help it. The feather continued its relentless dance on the skin of the ticklish security guard and she could not keep the laughter inside.

"Look at her squirming and giggling already! Seems like we found an effective method to persuade her right away", said the tall intruder and stopped tickling. It had been going on for only two minutes, but it felt much longer for Katja. "Take off her gag, we should state our business here." The busty intruder obeyed and Katja began furious shouting right away. "You bastards! Untie me right now or I will punch your teeth into your asses when I get free!" They had humiliated Katja with a feather and she was extremely angry about that. She was embarrassed about the impact tickling had in her on her body. She did not like losing control of it. She hated being helpless. She hated being forced to laugh. And most of all, she hated the fact that she was getting scared. What did 'effective method' mean? Were they going to keep tickling her? What did these people want?

After Katja had finished her outburst, the tall one spoke again. "I admit that we are common thieves. We are here for the vault and valuable papers in there. Sneaking here past the security cameras wasn't troublesome at all, but the elevator doors cannot be passed as easily as your front door. We can go in by breaking it by brute force, but that would trigger an alarm and get us arrested in the matter of minutes. Our only way is to access the elevator the way it's supposed to be accessed. We already took your key card from your pocket. Now we only need the security code and we know that you can tell it to us. Would you kindly?" Katja began to understand her situation. The robbers had tied her down to extract information from her! She believed that she could take physical pain, but she was not sure about the tickling. It was something she had never even thought about. She was, however, going to stand whatever they would do to her. She would not give in to stupid tickling. She was also worried for her career. She would be fired for sure if she let robbers into the vault because they tickled her. Nobody would ever take her seriously again.

"What code? I have no idea what you are talking about." It was a blatant lie, but Katja would rather die than give in to those two nutcases. Who the hell but some sort weirdos would interrogate anyone with tickling anyway? Without any kind of warning or arguing, the busty one gagged Katja again as the tall one took off Katja's work shoes. The busty started to tickle Katja's armpits while the tall was still removing her socks. the feather was teasing compared to the merciless fingers of her new busty torturer. Katja trashed in her bonds and screamed to her gag, the assault had caught her by surprise. She was about to suffer another surprise at the bottoms of her feet. The tall woman who had caressed her with a feather started to run her nails down her left foot while holding it still with the other hand. "Oh God oh God oh God make it stop please make it stop!" were the greatest thoughts going on in Katja's head. She could not speak and she could not break free. Her two torturers kept their positions, Katja's armpits and feet were subjected to constant tickling. No pauses. Not a moment of respite for the spots they had chosen. After a brief while (which had felt almost like eternity for Katja) they stopped as abruptly as they had started and ungagged Katja again. She was too exhausted and to shout at the this time, but she even more pissed off. The tall one spoke again. "You must have realized the position you are in by now. We want to hear you tell us the code, nothing more. Every time you refuse to co-operate, we will gag you and tickle you. The time you must endure the tickling before we give you another change to talk will double every time. We just tickled you for four minutes. Next time will be eight minutes, then 16 minutes and then 32 minutes et cetera. We have almost eight hours before anyone else comes here and I doubt you will stand tickling that long. Now, what is the security code?"

"Fuck y-mmphf" Katja did not have time to finish her insult, before the busty one gagged her again. Tall one beckoned the busty to join her at Katja's feet. She knew what would happen next, took a deep breath and prepared herself. The robbers used their other hands to keep Katja's feet immobile and started to tickle them with the other hands. Katja's screams were loud, even with a gag. Ten fingers at the bottom of her completely helpless feet were too much to handle! The relentlessness of the tickling was the first thing. Eight minutes passed like eight hours, as the non-stop tickling on her feet and soles went on and on. After this simple yet brutal torture was over, they took the gag off and waited as Katja caught her breath. "The security code, my dear?", the tall one asked again. "P-please! I can't say it! Please don't tickle me an-mpmfh!" "I was kind of hoping you would say that!", the tall one said devilishly as now panicking Katja was gagged again. Both robbers moved now to her upper body, and the busty one immediately began to tickle her sides. Katja trashed her hear and jerked her body, but there was no escape. The tall one reach for her bag again, and took out two feathers. She walked at the top-end of the table, staring down straight to the desperate eyes of Katja. "Look at these feathers. They are going to your armpits." She immediately carried on her threat, and Katja went hysteric. Ten fingers of a skilled tickler having their way with her ticklish belly, hips, sides and ribs was torturous enough, but the merciless feathers in her armpits were really driving her over the edge. She wanted to scream and beg for mercy, but she could not. She wanted this unbearable torture to stop! She wanted to tell them everything right now! She already felt she was going to die, there was no way she could stand this kind of tickling for over 30 minutes. Her agony increased by each minute, as the busty one kept intensifying the already extreme tickling and the feathers just were there, adding their own hideous spice to Katja's torment. There were no clear thoughts at Katja's mind as she just suffered on the table, firmly tied and gagged. Her body was completely at the mercy of the two sadists, and there was nothing she could do about it. She just prayed for it all to end.

When the 16 agonizing minutes were finally up, shivering Katja was ungagged again. The tall one spoke. "You really looked like you were begging for death in your mind, sweetie. Will you tell us the code now, or are we going to need to tickle you for 32 minutes?" Katja's mind was racing, she did not want to tell it to them but she was not sure if she could take another torture. She tried to think about the code, but her mind was still a mess. She was horrified, because she could not remember the code. "Please..." still exhausted Katja silently spoke "I don't remember it right now.. let me think for a while, please... I can't take tickling anymore..." The tall one smiled, as she responded by gagging Katja again. Katja did not try to struggle or shout this time, she just started to cry desperately before any tickling even began. When it began, it was the worst Katja had yet experienced. The busty one continued to tickle Katja's midriff as the tall one discarded the feathers, and assaulted the armpits with her fingers. Katja was not in control of herself anymore. She screeched to her gag, struggled violently and concentrated all her thoughts in bearing the torment and keeping her sanity. She had 32 minutes to think about the code, but it was nearly impossible. Her world was now made of tickle torture and she could not think about anything else. If there had been a moment of respite, she could have put her thoughts together again, but no. Her torturers would not let her tell them what they wanted to know. Not yet.

As Katja was being tickled beyond her limits, the busty one talked for the first time. "It'll be over an hour of tickling after this. Should we let her talk after that?" The tall one grinned and responded "Maybe. Let's keep her in excitement." Poor, ticklish Katja was just too much fun to interrogate.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back