• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

here goes nothing

milkinc13

TMF Poster
you get changed into the clothes you want to wear for the session. you lay on the bondage table and I secure your arms above you head. Once secure I move down but not before giving a cheeky poke to your sides, to which you try to twist away but can't go anywhere but kick your legs away.
I move to your ankles and secure them down, no escaping now your tied for my fun.
Your beginning to look scared now as you realise this is it, all the talking over your secure and at my mercy or lack of it.
I move to your upper body and playfully run my fingers all over your exposed belly, sides arm pits. Get you giggling like a little school girl. (how cute)
After a couple of minutes I move down the table to your feet and remove your trainers showing your socks which have become a bit sweaty in anticipation for the inevitable torture there about to receive.
I work my fingers over your socks, wow you like that your trying to hold the laughter back, so I slowly remove 1 of your socks and expose your heel. That I nibble/tickle on and grab a soft brush to run along it. There then expose more of your foot up to the arch/instep. I can't resist a bit of a cheeky lick on there, you stop your laughing as the sensation changes, but before you get used to it the torture starts all over again.
Your foot is going mad and as your toes wiggle and so much of your foot is bare the movement is enough to knock the rest of the sock off your toes. Any protection you had on that foot is gone, and I’m left stating at an exposed foot trembling in anticipation.
I leave that that foot and focus my attention on your other still socked foot and repeat the whole process again, until I have 2 bare feet begging for my attention.
I then work over both bare with my fingers/paint brush really getting you going & crying begging me to stop. You feel like you cant take much more but are determined I’m not going to break you or get you to shout "Red".
I then turn to the flosses focus on 1 foot at a time running it all over your wriggling toes, in the sides just under your toes where it joins the rest of you foot, after a couple of minutes this stops, and you get a rest break but only for a couple of seconds as you hear a click and realise yes the electric toothbrush.
Your thinking how much worse can this get then on 1 foot you feel the bristles running over your poor foot. I notice a couple of areas that seam a lot worse then other to which I make a mental note, not saying anything to you. Then as quick as it started it stops, you think its over, but only for it to begin on the other foot, the same thing. Electric toothbrush all over your soles in and around your toes, I try the worse areas from other foot and result it's the same on this one as well.
I move the brush away from your foot to give you a rest and walk over to the goodies that have been brought by the both of us. You hear a tearing sound yes that right the bondage tape comes out.
You feel the bristles of the toothbrush on your soles but not turned on just sitting there in mid air. Then it dawns on you I’m securing the brushes to your feet, you try to move your foot to make it harder for me, no worries with 1 hand on the brush & the other I wrap the tape around you foot until it's secure then I do the same on the other foot. At this point you tense up even more expecting the brushes to be turned on and to your surprise you realise I have left them off.
For the time being.
I move to your upper body running fingers along get U laughing again on pits, stand behind you so & can whisper taunts and nothing you can do to stop me, but see my hands at your pits working away. I then move down to belly & get you going more. As it goes I stop my assault on your upper body to open the baby oil and spread it all over your body.
It looks so good glistening in the light but I don't stop to admit it's straight back to work with a couple of brushes and my fingers.
When I think your upper has had enough I stop go to feet & tell you I’m turning on the brushes in 3....2.... you tense up at every number on the countdown until you hear 1 I turn on brushes you start laughing instantly I just stand there admiring my handy work.
Then it's back to work on your upper body. but this time I feel more devious. so I take off my boots & socks so my feet are bare then I straddle your sides bare my feet & stick either side of your face so you can smell/lick Put chocolate paint on them for you to lick off as I think you may need the energy as laughing so much ;)
After couple of minutes of that stop my upper body assault and go to your feet, stop the brushes and remove the tape.
After the tape is off rub your feet to calm down make you think all good now.
I then stop and go over and grab the baby oil and pour it over 1 foot whilst rubbing in then do the same to the other.
You then realise it's about to get a lot worse for you. Your feet feel so slick and are glistening in the lights. My fingers now sliding up and down your soles as I look at them so shiny your laugh indicates your loving it so I continue and ramp up the movement in my fingers. I go between your toes and your laughter goes up to another level, I've found your sensitive spot after all this time. I waste no time in getting the flosser in there and wow your now babbling in a random tongue but I just keep on going.
I say the only way to stop is to say your safe word.
I decide to become more evil but for the time being I stop to give you a small break, out comes the tape again, your eyes widen more as you hear me pulling it off of the roll.
Once secure just leave them there not turned on you then feel something on your heels but not sure what after a couple of seconds the feeling gets so intense your burst out laughing again but not for long, as I leave your feet to return to your upper body.
Again more baby oil is applied over the existing layer just to add to the intensity of the situation. I restart on your pits slowly at first then pick up the pace on both all the time your babbling away then I move 1 had from there to your belly and spider on that and alternate so you don't know for how long each arm will get it for all while your belly is quivering with your laughter.
I do this for a couple of minutes and can see your exhausted so I climb on top and put my feet by your face and give you an option which is I can either use to tickle your pits whilst my fingers run all over your belly or you can lick my feet covered in sauce but the brushes get started on your feet.
You chose to be tickled on your upper body as your feet are still recovering from their assault earlier.
Next thing you feel my toes right in your pits and my hand over them with baby oil that I just let run all over my toes & work into your underarms. My toes slipping and sliding all around there.
Aww poor baby can't take it.
Next my hands are all over your belly and poking you in the sides. I decide to play with your ribs counting each up and down. It's torture but you chose it, so no sympathy as all self inflicted and I’m loving it.
You babble something about revenge but all your good for is taking this like the good lee you are and nothing else.
I look around at the clock and think your time is nearly up so I stop what I’m doing, your thanking me for stopping as you catch your breath and lay there on the bed exhausted.
I go over and wash off the oil from my feet and dry them off with a towel that's there. I return and whisper in your ear, and a pure look of dread appears on your face as I tell you my final plan and once it's over I’ll untie you and let you free.
I sit back on top of you and you notice I have the sauce in my hand that I run all over 1 of my soles and put the other next to it and rub it off so both are covered. I then lower them to your mouth and you start to lick away as your life depended on it. Just as you thought that you had cleaned them I reapply and you begin again. As soon as you tongue hits my toes again I lean back and grab the baby oil which is next to me and lean back to you feet, open the bottle and pour it over your toes which still have the brushes on and pour some from the top so it makes your entire feet slick again. Once there is enough and you still licking my feet clean I turn on the brushes to get your worse spots.
Instantly you screaming away and all you can see in your face are my bare soles covered in sauce for you to lick off whilst I’m playing with you feet and the brushes are working their magic. After a couple of minutes your pleading through your babbling for it to stop and will do anything to get it to stop.
You know how to stop it and after all this resistance you break your safe word. I stop the brushes on you feet. You lay there motionless in a world away from here.
I climb down untie you bonds, move your arms down and place a towel over you. Your soaked in sweat your face is red and everywhere is tingling, but deep don you absolutely loved it, the feeling of not being in control and loosing everything and having to take it.
I let you lay there and bring you a towel, and sit beside you. You try to speak but I tell you to rest for now. I help you to sit and hand you a drink which you slowly sip all the time I’m sitting behind you propping you up and with 1 arm around you for comfort. After a couple of minutes you return from your own world and look at me & mouth “thank you”. When you feel able I help you down and get out of your clothes which are soaked through into some fresh warm ones you brought as spare. Once your more comfortable we both hug and go our separate ways. Who knows if out paths will cross again. But thank you for an amazing time.

Honest opinions please and I hope you enjoy
So who's mad enough to want to try this out for real??

you get changed into the clothes you want to wear for the session. you lay on the bondage table and I secure your arms above you head. Once secure I move down but not before giving a cheeky poke to your sides, to which you try to twist away but can't go anywhere but kick your legs away.
I move to your ankles and secure them down, no escaping now your tied for my fun.
Your beginning to look scared now as you realise this is it, all the talking over your secure and at my mercy or lack of it.
I move to your upper body and playfully run my fingers all over your exposed belly, sides arm pits. Get you giggling like a little school girl. (how cute)
After a couple of minutes I move down the table to your feet and remove your trainers showing your socks which have become a bit sweaty in anticipation for the inevitable torture there about to receive.
I work my fingers over your socks, wow you like that your trying to hold the laughter back, so I slowly remove 1 of your socks and expose your heel. That I nibble/tickle on and grab a soft brush to run along it. There then expose more of your foot up to the arch/instep. I can't resist a bit of a cheeky lick on there, you stop your laughing as the sensation changes, but before you get used to it the torture starts all over again.
Your foot is going mad and as your toes wiggle and so much of your foot is bare the movement is enough to knock the rest of the sock off your toes. Any protection you had on that foot is gone, and I’m left stating at an exposed foot trembling in anticipation.
I leave that that foot and focus my attention on your other still socked foot and repeat the whole process again, until I have 2 bare feet begging for my attention.
I then work over both bare with my fingers/paint brush really getting you going & crying begging me to stop. You feel like you cant take much more but are determined I’m not going to break you or get you to shout "Red".
I then turn to the flosses focus on 1 foot at a time running it all over your wriggling toes, in the sides just under your toes where it joins the rest of you foot, after a couple of minutes this stops, and you get a rest break but only for a couple of seconds as you hear a click and realise yes the electric toothbrush.
Your thinking how much worse can this get then on 1 foot you feel the bristles running over your poor foot. I notice a couple of areas that seam a lot worse then other to which I make a mental note, not saying anything to you. Then as quick as it started it stops, you think its over, but only for it to begin on the other foot, the same thing. Electric toothbrush all over your soles in and around your toes, I try the worse areas from other foot and result it's the same on this one as well.
I move the brush away from your foot to give you a rest and walk over to the goodies that have been brought by the both of us. You hear a tearing sound yes that right the bondage tape comes out.
You feel the bristles of the toothbrush on your soles but not turned on just sitting there in mid air. Then it dawns on you I’m securing the brushes to your feet, you try to move your foot to make it harder for me, no worries with 1 hand on the brush & the other I wrap the tape around you foot until it's secure then I do the same on the other foot. At this point you tense up even more expecting the brushes to be turned on and to your surprise you realise I have left them off.
For the time being.
I move to your upper body running fingers along get U laughing again on pits, stand behind you so & can whisper taunts and nothing you can do to stop me, but see my hands at your pits working away. I then move down to belly & get you going more. As it goes I stop my assault on your upper body to open the baby oil and spread it all over your body.
It looks so good glistening in the light but I don't stop to admit it's straight back to work with a couple of brushes and my fingers.
When I think your upper has had enough I stop go to feet & tell you I’m turning on the brushes in 3....2.... you tense up at every number on the countdown until you hear 1 I turn on brushes you start laughing instantly I just stand there admiring my handy work.
Then it's back to work on your upper body. but this time I feel more devious. so I take off my boots & socks so my feet are bare then I straddle your sides bare my feet & stick either side of your face so you can smell/lick Put chocolate paint on them for you to lick off as I think you may need the energy as laughing so much ;)
After couple of minutes of that stop my upper body assault and go to your feet, stop the brushes and remove the tape.
After the tape is off rub your feet to calm down make you think all good now.
I then stop and go over and grab the baby oil and pour it over 1 foot whilst rubbing in then do the same to the other.
You then realise it's about to get a lot worse for you. Your feet feel so slick and are glistening in the lights. My fingers now sliding up and down your soles as I look at them so shiny your laugh indicates your loving it so I continue and ramp up the movement in my fingers. I go between your toes and your laughter goes up to another level, I've found your sensitive spot after all this time. I waste no time in getting the flosser in there and wow your now babbling in a random tongue but I just keep on going.
I say the only way to stop is to say your safe word.
I decide to become more evil but for the time being I stop to give you a small break, out comes the tape again, your eyes widen more as you hear me pulling it off of the roll.
Once secure just leave them there not turned on you then feel something on your heels but not sure what after a couple of seconds the feeling gets so intense your burst out laughing again but not for long, as I leave your feet to return to your upper body.
Again more baby oil is applied over the existing layer just to add to the intensity of the situation. I restart on your pits slowly at first then pick up the pace on both all the time your babbling away then I move 1 had from there to your belly and spider on that and alternate so you don't know for how long each arm will get it for all while your belly is quivering with your laughter.
I do this for a couple of minutes and can see your exhausted so I climb on top and put my feet by your face and give you an option which is I can either use to tickle your pits whilst my fingers run all over your belly or you can lick my feet covered in sauce but the brushes get started on your feet.
You chose to be tickled on your upper body as your feet are still recovering from their assault earlier.
Next thing you feel my toes right in your pits and my hand over them with baby oil that I just let run all over my toes & work into your underarms. My toes slipping and sliding all around there.
Aww poor baby can't take it.
Next my hands are all over your belly and poking you in the sides. I decide to play with your ribs counting each up and down. It's torture but you chose it, so no sympathy as all self inflicted and I’m loving it.
You babble something about revenge but all your good for is taking this like the good lee you are and nothing else.
I look around at the clock and think your time is nearly up so I stop what I’m doing, your thanking me for stopping as you catch your breath and lay there on the bed exhausted.
I go over and wash off the oil from my feet and dry them off with a towel that's there. I return and whisper in your ear, and a pure look of dread appears on your face as I tell you my final plan and once it's over I’ll untie you and let you free.
I sit back on top of you and you notice I have the sauce in my hand that I run all over 1 of my soles and put the other next to it and rub it off so both are covered. I then lower them to your mouth and you start to lick away as your life depended on it. Just as you thought that you had cleaned them I reapply and you begin again. As soon as you tongue hits my toes again I lean back and grab the baby oil which is next to me and lean back to you feet, open the bottle and pour it over your toes which still have the brushes on and pour some from the top so it makes your entire feet slick again. Once there is enough and you still licking my feet clean I turn on the brushes to get your worse spots.
Instantly you screaming away and all you can see in your face are my bare soles covered in sauce for you to lick off whilst I’m playing with you feet and the brushes are working their magic. After a couple of minutes your pleading through your babbling for it to stop and will do anything to get it to stop.
You know how to stop it and after all this resistance you break your safe word. I stop the brushes on you feet. You lay there motionless in a world away from here.
I climb down untie you bonds, move your arms down and place a towel over you. Your soaked in sweat your face is red and everywhere is tingling, but deep don you absolutely loved it, the feeling of not being in control and loosing everything and having to take it.
I let you lay there and bring you a towel, and sit beside you. You try to speak but I tell you to rest for now. I help you to sit and hand you a drink which you slowly sip all the time I’m sitting behind you propping you up and with 1 arm around you for comfort. After a couple of minutes you return from your own world and look at me & mouth “thank you”. When you feel able I help you down and get out of your clothes which are soaked through into some fresh warm ones you brought as spare. Once your more comfortable we both hug and go our separate ways. Who knows if out paths will cross again. But thank you for an amazing time.

Honest opinions please and I hope you enjoy
So who's mad enough to want to try this out for real??

fantastic story mate

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back