• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new movie: "Adaption"

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Saw a commercial for this new Nicholas Cage movie last night which also stars Meryl Streep. Anyway, in the first two seconds of the preview, there's a shot of Meryl's bare soles up close. Don't know what this means or how it plays into the movie.

Just a public service announcement:D

Drew;)

You never know, Drew! Thanks for the PSA. :D

TicklingDuo said:
Saw a commercial for this new Nicholas Cage movie last night which also stars Meryl Streep. Anyway, in the first two seconds of the preview, there's a shot of Meryl's bare soles up close. Don't know what this means or how it plays into the movie.

Just a public service announcement:D

Drew;)

Saw it the other day. No tickling.
Very good movie, though.

Yes, there actually IS tickling in "Adaptation"...

But it doesn't involve Meryl Streep, who admittedly has some of the most awesome foot scenes of her prolific career here. The tickling comes via Nicholas Cage (as the twin Donald) and Maggie Gylenhaal in the morning after one of their nights sleeping together. Maggie's character is sipping coffee and teasing Donald about his writing, so he reaches over and very briefly (1.5 seconds) tickles Maggie's upper side through her t-shirt.

It's a good movie, so I would recommend it without the scene. Perhaps the most interesting part of all this is the fact that Maggie Gylenhaal has previously starred in the movie "Secretary" (co-starring the great cult icon James Spader), which is more or less a movie about alternative lifestyles, specifically spanking.

Thanks for the tip, Featherd! Perhaps I'll see this when it comes out on DVD so I can view that scene as well as Meryl Streep's soles. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back