• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party Foul = part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
Thanks for the encouragement and feedback. Let me know what you think

PARTY FOUL – part 2

In part one, Kirsten Storms, from General Hospital, was having a bad day. Boyfriend and work problems had conspired against her. Her friend, Kelly Monaco, had offered to cheer her up with a day of drinks and sun by her pool. It sounded great. Little did Kirsten know Kelly had an ulterior motive. After a day of sun, fun, drinking, dancing and sun screen rubbing, Kirsten finds herself topless, buzzed, aroused and more than a little confused.
For a more complete explanation visit PARTY FOUL – part 1

Part 2

As Kirsten Storms napped quietly by Kelly Monaco’s pool her mind drifted and dreamed. She remembered bits and pieces of their past experiences together but they were disjointed and foggy. She remembered a longer than usual kiss they shared at the Christmas party, and lingerie shopping trips with Kelly running her hands over Kirsten’s body as they tried to find the right fit. There was a nite when Kelly’s boyfriend had dumped her and they spent the nite in bed together crying and cuddling. There was a time when she was late to the set and Kelly held her arms behind her back and let her male costar tickle her as penalty. These dreams were all disconcerting and arousing at the same time. Then she was barefoot walking thru the grass and the grass tickled her feet, she ran harder and faster but it tickle more.

She awoke again, to find Monaco at the end of her lounge smiling sweetly as she ran her nails up and down her soles.

“Didn’t want to shock you, but its time to get up” she said.

“Just 5 more minutes mom, I promise I’ll be ready for school” Kirsten teased

“Well you’re not going to school looking like THAT!” Kelly said playing along

“ Whatdya mean?” Kirsten said half playing along, half not getting it

“Youre topless, and buzzed you big goof” Kelly said laughing

“Yeah but your topless and drunk, too” Kirsten said trying to defend herself

“ you know you’re right. We should celebrate this perfect day. Cheers” Kelly
raised her screwdriver to toast Kirsten. They clinked glasses and smiled at each other.

“Thanks for all this, Kell. I really needed it. You always know what I need”

“Yes I do and You’re welcome. You know I’m always here for you.” Kelly leaned in and kissed Kirsten quickly again. “ Salute” she said and raised her glass. As Kirsten raised hers to drink Kelly bumped her elbow causing Kirsten to spill most of her screwdriver on her chest. “Party Foul” yelled Kelly in triumph.

“No Foul, You bumped me You caused me to spill” exclaimed Kirsten

“Rules are Rules” mock sternly admonished her friend.

“Kell, I’m 100 lbs soaking wet and pretty drunk right now. I can’t do another shot” Kirsten protested.

“Well you’re probably right, but we can’t waste a perfectly good screwdriver” And with that, Kelly leaned down and licked the spilled drink from Kirsten’s stomach up and over her breasts to right below her neck. It sent electric shivers through her friends entire body, unlike anything she’d ever experienced. While she was still trying to process this feeling the next surprise hit her. The plan was about to happen.

“Okay” said Monaco. “But rule are rules” And before she knew it Kirsten found herself pinned on her lounge by her friend. Kelly threw her right leg in between Kirsten’s legs, effectively locking her right leg down. She grabbed her left arm and yanked it above her head and put the weight of her body on Kirsten right, pinning her right arm. This effectively made Kirsten trapped and completely vulnerable. It would become apparent to her very quickly.

“Hey What the Hell” Kirsten playfully teased “ It wasn’t that big of a party foul”

With that Kelly put the next part of her plan in motion. “ Yes, but they add up. And you’ve just exceeded the limit” She whispered evilily into her friends ear.

“And now you must pay” And with that she leaned her head in, and much like Christmas, kissed her friend in a most sensual way. Kirsten didn’t know what was happening or how to respond. Her head was trying to process to this logically but her body was going a completely different direction. “ And now the payment” said Kelly who at this point had her right had free and wiggled her fingers above a quickly realizing Storms.

“Kelly, NO, You know how ticklish I am. Not that…….Ill do anything, Cant we work this out……….

With her lips right next to Kristens ear she whispered…. “ I think soon you will do anything I want and were both going to enjoy it………..” And with that Monacos right hand attacked Storms exposed armpit. Nails scratching, girl screaming “ KELLY NO NO NO>>>>PLEASE>>>>>HAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>PLEASE STOP. Squiming, cursing, laughing, wiggling were all involved. And then Kellly moved slowly down to the exposed ribs and played them like a master.

“Kellyyyyyyyyyyy, stop, damn it, HAHAHAHAHA….”The laughter grew, tears started, pleas continued. Kirsten squirmed and begged but couldn’t escape.

For Kirsten the torture was on two levels. The tickling was unbearable. She hated it and would have done anything to have it stop. But as she wiggled and writhed around, Kelly’s leg was pressed right up against her sex. The more Kelly tickled the more Kirsten gyrated. The more she moved the more arousal happened. She felt it, she hated it, and she loved it.

“God Kelly Please stop. Why are you doing this.” And then more tickling, Kirsten couldn’t be sure where because her body was on fire.

“Because you like it” came the evil, sensuous whisper. “But I don’t, I hate it” screamed Kirsten. “ I think your body begs to differ” was again the whisper. “ Look”

And with that, Monaco moved from the side and underarms to the rigid nipples of her friend. “Are we ticklish here?.......I bet we are……..” “ NOOOOOOOOO” screamed Kirsten in response but it was too late. It was nipple time. Lightly brushing the tops of each nipple was sending Storms over the edge. And then Kelly started tracing circles right around the base with her nail. “Kelly ….PLEASE……..” Kirsten half begged and half moaned.

As soon as Kelly started to torment and tickle the erect nubbins of her friend the entire situation changed, as Kelly knew it would. Now it became a matter of time. Now the torment was pain and pleasure. Kirsten moved between hysterical laughter and guttural moaning. Now Kelly knew, take your time, bring her to where she wants to go. She toyed with the nipples, amazed at how sensitive they were. She would occasionally stop tickling to kiss and suck them to hear her friend groan in response. It seemed like the more attention she paid to Kirsten’s breasts the more sensitive they became.

But there was another option going on. Kelly had locked her right leg over Kirsten’s and with that, had secured her. But it also put Kelly’s thigh right on Kristen’s sex. And every time Kirsten moved she was getting more and more aroused. Kelly knew it, Kirsten was fighting it but could do nothing about it. Kelly could feel the wetness and was loving it, as was her friend. So she shifted positions. She moved so that her knee was right at the point of attack, and her breasts were right by Kirstens face.

“I think I should be getting some enjoyment out of this too don’t you think, Teeny” she asked, knowing full well that she was. So she leaned over and covered Kirsten’s face with her breasts. Starting to massage her friends clit with her knee, the tickling started again. First the sides, then the breasts then the underarms. Kirsten’s laughter, wriggling, moans, and pleas were quite intoxicating. Without wanting to, Kirsten was kissing, licking and loving Kelly’s breasts. She kept this up for a few minutes, loving the sensation Kirsten was giving her breasts. Finally, Kelly pulled her breasts from Kristen’s face but kept her knee moving gently across her clit.

“ Im guessing you want something about now, am I right” she asked quietly and then kissed her friend.

“What are you doing,……..why are you doing………OMG……….. what the f…..as Kelly sucked on her nipple one more time. “ Tell me you’re horny and you want release. Tell me you’ve loved this and want more. Tell me you want to cum and I won’t tickle you any more and I will give you that release” And then she kissed her with the most passionate kiss Kirsten had ever had.

Her head was spinning and her body was near exploding. “Please” was all Kirsten could muster. Kelly smiled, kissed her friend deeply again. Knowing how close her friend was, she removed her knee and quickly replaced it with her hand. She slowly moved her hand up and down over her bikini clad bottoms. . Kirsten was still basically immobile but her body found a rhythm with Kelly’s hand. Kirsten was horny as hell and very relieved not to be tickled. The whole concept of this happening at the hands, literally, of her best friend would have to be sorted out later. Right now she had needs.

Kelly knew exactly what was going on and was astounded at how this had exceeded her expectations. She knew there was a chance she would lose her best friend when she started this, but right now she knew everything her friend wanted. She turned her head toward Kirsten and asked “are you OK?. Kirsten turned her head and with a simple head nod communicated Yes, No, I don’t know, please stop, don’t stop, but give me what I need. And with that Kelly removed her left hand from Kirstens arm, and moved it down to the bikini bottom. Kirstens arm stayed up above her head and Kelly quickly untied the drawstring to the bikini bottom and removed them. Her beautiful friend was now totally nude and totally vulnerable. She looked lovingly into her eyes and kissed her gently. After this, Kirsten turned into Kelly and buried her head into her neck, returning her kisses and let Kelly have her way. Kelly quickly and effectively entered her friend with one, then two fingers. She found the right pulse and brought her friend to a wonderful and powerful orgasm. As Kirsten’s body shook and exploded she covered the sound with a deep and open kiss to Kelly.

“I love you” said Kirsten. “I love you too, but you’re not done” responded Kelly

“Please” said Kristen as she buried her head in Kelly’s magnificent chest and started to kiss, suck and lick as Kelly brought her to the most powerful orgasm of her life. Kelly now knew she had permission and explored and teased her friend to many orgasms. As they fell asleep in each others arms, Kirsten’s smile was complete fulfillment. She had never felt this way in her entire life. She was complete and as she drifted off, her thoughts were of how much she loved Kelly………………….and how to exact revenge!

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back