• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: Cloak Work Conspiracy Ch.12 *Redemption

Kev26

TMF Novice
Author's Note: As prior I stated I have dramatically changed my style a bit. In this I stepped away a bit from tickling which was becoming to much a focus to satisfy some of the fans which detracted from the overall story. So in this I removed any major scenes of tickling to add more of the pizazz of the spy intrigue and how awesome Storm is as a character this chapter helped me revist it the love of the concept of Samantha Storm as well as dive into new character creation. Enjoy folks, also the reason for redemption was the fact it was sort of redeeming the series for me as this would show more of the changes of the style I wrote as well as well give the Creator and the Inspirier of Cloak and Feather something worthy after so long. I'm sure you folks have waited long enough.

Ch. 12 Redemption

Day before

Silently the room with its barred windows and simple white futon and cliché white tiles was all in Storm's view. Sighing she wore a simple see through white dress she couldn't tell if it was cheese cloth or actual silk she doubt it was anything fancy. Having searched the room for bugs and cameras it was easy to say these guys under estimated her talents as Storm worked with the available electronics. Needless to say the fuzzy pink fuzzy cuffs around her wrist was the only bright color except herself in this dreary blank room. Using her finger nails she adjust each wire to an ion battery and muttered taking out a thin metal brass strip and using fabric from the futon she bit and tore off smiled at her handy work. Along the plastic casing was tied strips of fabric it was the most makeshift stung gun she had devised as of yet. Storm couldn't help but be a bit proud as she went into the second phase of her plan.

"Mmmm ohhh..." Storm's voice was like silk as she purred.

A Sliding panel at the door's eye level opened and one of the guards looked in as Storm was striking a sexy pose her hands under the pillow as she took a long exhale her chest sinking under the material called a gown. The guard grinned it was obvious he wasn't going to open the door and the fact he ignored her feminine wilds was either he was into guys or just that strong willed. Feigning a small whimper she turns her face aside away from the door thinking of another way to draw him close. As the panel closed Storm got up her bare feet still sensitive to her torment each step was like as if her foot was asleep upon the cold floor. Moaning again the sliding door opened and before the guy could register she was close up nailed him in the eyes with two jutting fingers. The guard fell away from the door cursing having peeked cost him his sight giving Storm a smirk. Seeing through the sliding panel she estimated two guards around her door. Laughing she wanted to bruise their egos to coax them to enter her room. Swiftly she went to the pillow and grabbed her make shift stun gun made up from an alarm clock, fork, and a watch she really liked and waited by the door. As it slid open the guy held the gun out in her direction smirking and held his hand out for the device.

Sighing heavily Storm hand the device to the guard muttering as the man showed his triumph with a broad smile taking the device. Unexpectedly his friend charged through the doorway knocking his friend over. Storm smiled wide as she reflexively kicked the gun out of the guards hand then elbowing the wounded eye man to the temple knocking him out. In one swoop she gripped the made shift stun gun and in a bright flash the guards forehead smoldered with a small black scorch mark on the center and Storm whistled as he collapsed. This wasn't going to be totally successful there was a house filled with guards and she wasn't dress or armed but that was going to change with these guys. Taking up some pants and a shirt she also removed any available weapons which was really just a pair of pistols, clips filled with tranquilizer shots for these 9mm and of course a walkie talkie. Guess Viktor didn’t want his prize being shot to death.

With precision movement she pressed herself against the wall checking for any cameras or surveillance devices. Oddly enough there were none viably visible regardless she took each step swiftly looking around her special room. It was a single hallway her door was the only entrance aside from the one across the hall. With her escape evident there was something she needed done before she got captured again or hopefully get out of this place. Moving through to the next room she checked the door and hit the wall noticing a few men in the room approaching by the sound of their voices. Removing the pistol and unclipping the used clip Storm placed it on an empty slot on the gun belt and removed a fresh tranquilizer clip snapping it into the chamber and then proceed to wall kick and press her hands against either side of the wall by the ceiling and her feet in each corner by the door.

Three men walked through the open door then saw the legs of one of her guards sticking out of the door they were supposed to guard. As they all ran pass her she dropped to her feet softly touching the floor silently and wished there was a silencer on this gun and with her free hand removed her makeshift stun gun and crept up to them. As she was in arm's reach she stunned one the large flash and brightness shocked them before firing two rounds from the tranquilizer pistol. As they drop Storm checked each one for ammunition hopefully food given she hadn't eaten yet. Chewing tobacco was in one pocket which she threw in the guy’s face before finding more pistols and ammo. She took the ammo and found some card keys in one pocket she found some fruit flavored gum and muttered.

"Obviously these guys don't think with their stomachs untypical men. Now that's settled I can continue on this next step." Samantha softly spoke as she maneuvered through the exit and checked out the room.

It was a security room. Checking the monitors she could see the various cells and other rooms outside this one though sadly the feed was limited to the local vicinity. Looking around she sighed looking for some kind of device to transmit a distress call. Checking the radio frequency she turned to a channel not commonly used and was reserved for Section Seven. After a while she spoke softly into the head set on the table.

"Agent Storm transmitting protocol beacon Rescue. Over." holding her breathe she hope there was someone in the area to receive this.

After a brief pause she was shocked to hear the voice that came on. "Storm, is that you? Hooo wee I thought maybe you had bit the bullet. It's Dane, surprisingly enough we are right outside your location, over."

Samantha smirked. "Burst transmission? You guys were waiting for me? I'll meet you inside trust me wasn't part of my plan to stay so long. What are you doing here?"

"Err, yah well yah see there's these nice ladies you worked with and well I'm along for the ride." Dane's voice was hesitant and with a nervous laugh.

". . . Carmella Blake here, long time no see Stormy love, quite the pickle you and your lass Angela gotten yourselves into. Figure when Fox told me to go get you it be another mess like in the UK. Either way, make your way down to the backyard of the mansion. And do it quick we'll buy you some time.

Samantha grinned. "Funny if I recall you had a good time in the UK when we were together."

"Cutting transmission love, over and Out." Carmella said over the head set before it went silent.

Silent and cautiously Storm made her way through she wish she had a way to know where the back of this place was. Suddenly Storm felt her heart jump in her throat as she heard a loud explosion the mansion shook a little and she wondered what kind of distraction this was. There was a faint smile that maybe it was Dane and Ross causing trouble. Hurriedly she tiptoed over to another doorway then halted by the door watching intensely the ongoing in the next room. Several people in lab coats were working in the room on the table a naked woman perhaps about her age lying there being examined and worked on. The woman was face down on the table various injections from orange colored liquid tubes were above her. Immediately the researchers placed some strange collar and suit upon the woman. Afterwards she was carried into a room with see through glass she was left there surrounded by four men in prison suits. As the researchers stepped back from the sliding door it would seal with a hiss depressurizing the seal to a secure close.

Each prisoner came to her lifting a leg an arm they held grins that made Storm's skin crawl. As one was going to position themself she awoke laughing maniacally. Her legs wrapped around the guy’s neck snapping it quickly before contorting and literally leaping away from the others tilting her head her vicious smile deranged eyed them with an insanity for death. Storm watched the researchers tap away on a keyboard watching the on goings a screen catching Storm's eyes as maybe the woman's vitals. Tracking it Storm noticed every so often they would spike her heart rate accelerate then die down. It was obvious she wasn't going to remains table for long. The crazed woman charged at the men and the prisoner on her left swung viciously hard sending her back on the floor. Storm could only assume her neck was broken then stared jaw drop as the woman got back up snapping her neck into place.

Blood dripped through the nose and mouth of the woman the suit she had on had patches of the orange liquid on the back and they begin to deplete. Her muscles tensed the veins of her neck pulsed the woman began to twitch laughing manically as she ran towards one man her hand spearing into his eye socket and she repeatedly did this till he died. The man who punched her stood there shocked as the one man who did nothing fell crawling backwards away from her. Tackling the woman the prisoner who punched the woman began throttling the woman screaming for her to die before she grabbed his wrists and with her thumbs alone snapped his wrists. Storm couldn't believe what she was seeing it wasn't humanly possible.

As the man with his wrists broken lay screaming on the floor the woman walked to the man who was crawling away and put her foot on his chest. Kneeling down she lay over him seemingly breathing hard and sweating before ripping his shirt open and kissing his chest. She began to grope him and the orange patches on her back were practically gone. Holding the man down she began to grind against him before she convulsed her eyes going from deranged looked confused and shocked as she convulse again blood pouring from her mouth as she scream in agony before collapsing on top of the prisoner. Her readings flat line and the researchers simply nod and took down notes.

"This application should go to the Berserker Project. This low grade of Feather will make use of some of the more mundane uses for targets that simply need to cause havoc." spoke one researcher.

"On the contrary you say mundane but it has a multitude of applications for combat if the user is well trained and doesn't get their head snapped. This was used on a civilian base individual with no combat expertise and was still lethal enough to injure and slaughter two men. If cultivated properly it can make for good physical expansions for soldiers." stated another Researcher.

A klaxon went off and the researchers jumped at the sound gathering their things and moving to a door to the left. As the coast was cleared Samantha made her way into the room heading to the computer council. Reading the name of the woman and information she was a simple soccer mom who was abducted. Quickly she checked for this Berserker Project and other files looking around for a medium she found a memory stick and placed it to the USB in the computer and began transferring files she found. Deeply she looked in for Feather any leads or information it was a rare opportunity they left in a hurry without closing the computers obviously whatever the alarm was for it had them leave in a hurry without following proper procedures.

More she read the more her stomach twisted in the content. Feather's release was accidental but was used as a means of using the Feather drug out in the open random cases used to determine the drug’s effectiveness and application. A particular article caught her attention as the Feather drug had a limitless potential to the nerve and brain receptors in the body. Filing that away she knew the klaxons may mean she was discovered that or the attack that was used as a distraction became all a danger. Glancing around she began to send an encryption signal to Section 7 so its Hackers could gain more information and began opening a portal for them and to inform for back up or a raid on this place. Several minutes passed she looked at the three cylinders labeled "Feather BX. Feather CX, and Feather MX." Examining the cylinders they were rather large for needles holding about 3oz of fluid and beside it a tube called "T-Act" gathering the materials into a small shoulder bag she would grab some of the documents left out and remove the USB stick.

Banging from the see through sliding doors caused Storm to turn and point her gun. The only guy alive was shouting at her to let her out. Storm ignored him and walked on out knowing this guy would either slow her down or merely cause her more trouble. Going back the way she came she quickly ran to the other side going to the door opening it slightly her breathe held as she looked through the crack of the door opening it slowly. It was some kind of study room obviously Viktor had some strange taste of various painting of women tickling torment. Gazing about the room she could see who ever were here left in a hurry as well. Another explosion rocked the mansion and Storm grimaced wondering what Dane and Ross could be doing, maybe leveling the place. Thinking of what she saw she wondered what Viktor’s place in all this was.

Finally she heard some voices upstairs there was a winding staircase that head upstairs to a room, though she was supposed to escape she couldn't forget Johnny's voice and went up the stairs on all fours crawling till she could see a large monitor screen. Peering from below she could see a man in a white suit and top hat his face cast in shadows making details of him difficult. Viktor seemed to be addressing him with utmost respect and Johnny just hung in the back some female researcher's feet were in his hands as she lay on the floor giggling.

"So Father Viktor your research is doing well I take it? I'm a little hurt that you refuse to give us Samantha Storm but I can understand why you would. Not often one can exact revenge on their foe. I have Lady Ramirez bringing you Miss Featherstone we do apologize for the inconvenience but we need to extract information from her. She proved well train you should be proud of your work she is however no longer of any use to us given you have a desire for her I'm sure this trade off at The Deep and your acceptance to our circle is adequate." Spoke the man on the monitor.

Viktor bowed his head respectfully. "I am honored Mister Clockwork of your contributions and allowing me to do field work for you. Your Agent was most helpful in her interrogation techniques of the mind. It has given me new insight in furthering my research for you and for allowing me to take part in getting back in the organization that ruined my life. This new batch of Feather BX should prove very useful as well development of the MX side effect is proving marvelous."

Storm listened closely and began to frown knowing well that whoever this Clockwork guy is he the one was pulling the strings with Feather on the streets. The simple fact this organization is using inner streets for its testing was deplorable. Another violent shake of the mansion came and the guy on the screen asked of what was going on. Viktor merely spoke that some new test subjects had come to his door and they would prove useful. Samantha quirked an eye brow and wondered about that and cursed under her breathe quietly figuring her escape may have bitten more than it could chew and descended the stairs swiftly to get on out of this mad house. Going through the small study a glistening metal buckle caught her eye and she grabbed for her lightning bolt belt and places it on smirking looking up knowing someone was going to be sore and heard voices coming from a door. Cracking it open slowly she saw men running pass her and waited for them to pass through before sliding between the door and exiting the room and ducking against the wall to keep a low profile.

Brilliance of radiant light caught her eye it must be some time in the afternoon she could feel the heat of the sun on her skin the warmth felt like freedom as she heard the voices of men hollering firing off their guns to the distance. Whoever was giving them problems was obviously good at it as a loud pop as if something was stuck in a tube echoed with a long whirring sound. Immense heat released from the sudden explosion Storm's ear's ringing as she heard baleful screams resound through the court yard. By Storm's knowledge the sound came from a grenade launcher followed by bursts of heavy carbine rounds it was obvious whoever was doing this was no amateur in arms. Sneaking pass the wall she looked around for any sign if she was at the back of the place a bright twinkle caught her eye and she could see some kind of light flashing it was in a form of code and Storm couldn't help but smile as she leapt through a broken window and rolled keeping low as she broke through bushes towards the destination.

"Storm!" shouted a voice behind her.

Johnny had dove through the window of the second floor landing with ease rolling and started running towards Storm without hesitation. Pulling out the pistol Storm aimed for him to find one of his knives flicked out from his wrist knocking it out of her hand. As he ran closer to her Johnny scooped up some dirt and grass throwing it at her fighting dirty as she back hand the clod of dirt grumbling. His left arm would arch clawing down across her face smirking as his sharpen nails scratch her face causing Storm to stumble back. Immediately she hold her bleeding cheek taking a few steps out of his reach eyeing him with malice Johnny only starred back with a derange smile and sadistic eyes.

"Why yah leaving me Stormy, the funs just got started we haven't even got into the wax and feathers bit yet." Johnny stated placing the fingers that cut Samantha's cheeks to his lips licking the blood off them.

Storm calmly looked at him her head held up high as if looking down at him. "You have to be one of the sickest individuals in my profession as of yet. Your just small time crime Johnny nothing more than a lunatic that needs a rubber room and be put out of his misery."

Disgusted Johnny removed a hand from his pocket hand held out over her image as if choking Storm. "I wasn't the one screaming her bloody brains out in hilarious blissful laughter. Or did you forget how much you suffered when you called out his name?"

Storm held a slight smirk as almost thoughtful. "How can I forget I learned a whole new level of sadism to tickle torture and how deprived some minds can be. You work exactly well for Kurtz another puppet on his strings. You have a complex to be accepted by a father figure I'm sure your father use to discipline you ruthlessly I don't know how you got to tickling victims to death my analysis simply cause you hate suffering in pain so you do the opposite kill them with joy."

"You sound like one of my therapists, she laughed too didn't last long though, heh." Freeing his other hand from his pocket he lunged forward at her raking both hands like deadly talons toward her abdomen.

There was a dead calm in Storm's eyes her whole demeanor had changed as if focused her body became tight her face dead serious with no expression her hands flowing between Johnny's as a well-placed punch knocked the wind out of him forcing him to stumble back. "I see why Ross hates you. Why he wanted you to suffer for what you did. I know well what his wife must have gone through I'm only lucky I had so much training. If it wasn't for the fact Ross and I walked two different paths and had two different principles I kill you myself and I rarely kill less I want too."

Johnny clutched his face keeping from chucking his breakfast thinking to himself. "What the hell this woman can't be Storm she was so nonchalant now she's utterly focused. Is this why Father wanted her alive because of her skill?"

"Let me enlighten you on something Johnny. I'll make you and Kurtz pay for everything. For Angela, For Ross, for all the women you harmed I promise you that. But it won't be me who puts an end to you it will be Ross. When he does I'm going to stand beside him smiling at you getting what your sick mind deserves because you’re too good for death. If Eddie gets you well I'm sure he'll treat you like any other thug and leave you to bleed on a corner." Samantha said sarcastically as she turned on the stun gun motioning him forward.

Several Minutes ago

Light reflected off the telescopic lens of the binoculars held in a woman's hand. She held curvy features and wavy blonde hair cascading to her back held up by a blue ribbon the charcoal grey jump suit and matching black boots and armband gloves were tight around her features. Removing the binoculars her icy blue eyes gazed upon the cowboy revealing under her left eye a small beauty mark her cold expression gathering anything about this man. Kurtz Mansion was an impenetrable fortress it was irony they were on a mission to infiltrate Kurtz activities and Samantha Storm had manage to get in and steal her work. To boot she was escorting a civilian officer in assisting in her retrieval by Lady Fox. Carmella Blake stood watch over the manor disapproving to be used in the resort of a rescue mission she was if not on the same level as Samantha Storm the simple fact she had to save a fellow operative was beneath her but couldn't be helped she was one of Lady Fox's favorites in her opinion. As an illustrious British agent she was brought on by the Americans to Section 7 due to her more than honorable discharge in the British Intelligence section for Interpol.

"So tell me again, your relation with Samantha Storm is?" asked Carmella harshly.

"Friend darlin' she and my bunny lass go way back and such. Couldn't down right let her just wrestle herself into trouble you know." Dane replied with a Texan smile tilting his hat.

"Bloody makes no sense why you talk like that ye Yank." she snorted looking into the binoculars.

Dane's eye twitched slightly. "Yank?! Ma’am I have you know I'm a Rebel I come from the south and with a proud Texas heritage."

"Dios mio Carmella I told you he's a cowboy. You know heehaw and lassos and such." said a rather gruff Latina voice.

Regina Vasquez lay on her stomach underneath an anti-heat blanket holding an Arctic warfare sniper rifle in her hands looking around at the complex surmising its defenses to be moderate but not enough to give her trouble. She has short high cropped black hair and brown eyes that matched her tan skin as she exhaled her finger lightly tracing the trigger. Her bosoms kept the rifle still with each breathe her Columbian heritage visible as she grew impatient growling at a target and mockingly pulling her trigger finger. Her fingers would pinch Dane's calf giving him a slight jump and she curse softly in Spanish. "I should have made out with him in the back of the Helicopter if I knew it be this boring."

"Well Blake she's in there satellite imaging and comm. stations confirms Storm's signature. You think Kurtz would realize we keep track of all our agents through GPS but I'm certain he's a few years back on technology. Further reports state Kurtz made contact with that organization but I was unable to trace the bounce on the targeted entry. Seems like a dead end to me and also Glenn and Sugar wanted to know if you go on a date with either of them?" spoke a soft mandarin voice.

Mei Rin knelt before a small computer lap top and communications box her fingers diligently stroking keys as if she were an expert pianist. Her small frame and long black hair were tied up in a bun wearing a simple blue jump suit and slippers upon her feet. Obviously she was handling professional instruments only her knowledge and fingers could master. Still in synch with her work she took a brief side way glance a swift hand pinching Dane's other calf and murmured something in Chinese and resumed her work causing Dane to jump and mutter something blushing at the cheeks pulling his hat down to hide his face.

"Tarnation’s women act as if you hadn't had a man in . . ." Dane was saying.

Carmella interrupted him sighing. "Seven months."

"Guess I should be honored and privileged to fetch their fancy but shouldn't we be like focusin' on Storm?" Dane replied.

Pinching her brow with a heavy sigh Carmella held an annoyed look. "Tell Glenn and Sugar to get off channel, and get the chopper prepped for evacuation. Have Sugar ready for any medical causalities incase Storm isn't at peek physical condition. Bloody Americans wasn't for the fact we work for the same Lady I leave her there to see how she get herself out of the situation."

"Too late she's hailing a secure communications channel. Patching you through now Blake." said Mei Rin changing the counsel over to her.

Vasquez chuckle a little. "Here we are and I thought you idolized her given we ran Sims with her and even called this Operation Storm Chaser. Also if you don't give me orders to shoot something soon I'm going to drag that cowboy down here while we wait I'm getting kind of lonely."

As Vasquez gave a wink at Dane he felt a tug on his pant legs and looked down at Mei Rin. "Howdy? You gonna save me from the scary Spanish lady?"

"Dibs." was all Mei Ran said as she returned to work to clear the communications for Blake.

Carmella finished her brief conversation and stood up. "Operation Storm Chaser is in effect and Lady Fox has no room for errors. Storm just hailed us and is ready to evacuate Vasquez prepare a distraction while Sir Dane and I head to the field of battle to welcome our small committee of fools who dare to trample on our lady's soldiers."

Smiling Dane tighten his sleeveless apache jacket sporting a white t-shirt torn jeans and worn out boots a hand deftly removes his revolver twirling it. "Kevin Dane miss and I reckon you and I need to be gettin' cozy cause once were down there I need you watchin' my back as much as I be watching yours. Somewhat responsible given' I ain't protected her friend Angie and Dane's just fine with me. Though it may come to a shock to you we ain't too far on the Lady's orders now let’s get this party started, eh?"

Dust kicked up from the grass as Johnny smirked starring at Storm who only kept a calm expression as she holstered the pistol. Grinning Johnny rushed towards Samantha at a good sprint and clawed a hand towards her trying to snag her collar as soon as he grabbed his other hand went to tickle under her arm and as he got under her arm pit her expression turned to narrow eyes and Samantha’s arm clamped on his finger before pivoting back. Reflexively Johnny pulled his hand back to avoid her snapping them off before getting a palm under his chin causing him to stumble backwards before a hand moved his jaw to test if it still was straight. In her eyes lay a silent storm Samantha looked at Johnny with an intensity that unnerved him a bit. This wasn’t the same Samantha Storm or rather it was the same Storm just this one was highly focused as if maybe she alluded to only a fraction of her ability.

Like a confused puppy after it was reprimanded uncertain what it did Johnny tilt his head with his grin fading confused by Storm’s behavior “What’s up with you Storm why so serious suddenly acting mighty weird or did you just. . .”

Snap Samantha was already on top of him before he reacted the top of her foot slapping him across the face. “I’m leaving Johnny, don’t ever show your face again to me or I will kill you.”

Startled and confused Johnny began to breathe hard his casual grinning face turning to a frown as he began to laugh manically grasping his face his casual smirk almost devil like. “Tough girl now are we, you think you can just mess with me and not pay for that? I’m not going to let you leave and get humiliated by some girl before Father!”

Reaching to his back he pulled out two butterfly knives twirling them with expertise and swiftly licked one of the blades eyeing Samantha. Unphased Storm held the stun gun in one hand watching him step forward towards her before a bullet grazed his cheek a slit of blood began to trail down to Johnny’s chin as his eye twitched looking pass Storm. A tall man wearing a cowboy hat twirled a revolver eyeing Johnny at a closer look there was a woman behind him as well. Outnumbered Johnny turned tail snapping his finger and several henchmen came from outside the house. Standing behind the safety of his men who held their pistols Johnny eyes narrowed holding a hand out ready to signal to open fire.

Eyes locked on Storm’s Johnny smirked as he was about to drop his hand tilting his head and a bullet went by him scaring his other cheek impacting the wall behind him with a hole. “Jesus Christ!” All the men scattered before an explosion took out a few on Johnny’s right followed by Dane and Carmella opening fire. Storm turned walking away moving to her friends and removed her tranquilizer pistol and took aim supporting their retreat. Johnny grabbed a guy using him as shield running to his left diving behind a small garden wall cursing at or a storm maybe both as the stones turned to pebbles at the gunfire.

Viktor watched this entire time somewhat unmoved emotionally by all this calmly walking out to the balcony five girls surrounding him with concern looks. Gently he stroke the soft silky cheek of one of the women dressed in Nun’s clothing smiling as her face showed utter ecstasy by his touch. Each nun held a look of jealousy to the one before he shushed them and motioned his hand out pointing at Samantha Storm. “Go play darlings and bring her back to me, alive.”

With this command each woman dressed in rather ornate clad Nun’s clothing leapt from the balcony from the second floor landing with wicked smiles upon their faces and began running towards Storm and her group. Storm caught a glimpse of the insane smiles on the women and grabbed Carmella and Dane pulling them back. “Run!” Confused neither chose to ignore her words and began to make a run for the tree line up on the hill. At that moment another whirring sound came up but it wasn’t a grenade from a launcher a dark blue helicopter sporting a rather unique look of military and sport came over head. Turning it would pivot and dip a ladder dropping as it took cover behind some of the tree tops. Turning running backwards a few paces Dane turned and fire slapping the hammer of his revolver repeatedly get one of the girls in the leg. Cursing he wasn’t too keen in shooting women let alone Nuns but it was obvious these weren’t ordinary Nuns. Returning to running forward he began to put bullets into each slot of his revolver before he felt something brush pass him while he was on the hill.

“What the. . .” was all Dane got before he was punched so fiercely he felt like someone struck him in the back with a bat as he tumbled up the hill.

One of the Nuns immediately tried to jump on top of Dane but met with several shots from the tranquilizer gun in Storm’s hands. “Don’t let them near you.”

After the Seventh shot the Nun seemed groggy as two ran up beside her to keep her steady. The other two swiftly ran around them coming towards Dane as he got up Storm shot towards them but they easily seem to move away from the shots like water flowing through the air. Carmella removed a second pistol and began dual wielding her Glock 18’s and fired with intent to kill. Samantha twirled the Stun Gun in her free hand as they got closer watching as the one near Dane seemed to fluidly dodge the bullets in inhuman speed laughing manically. Something caught Dane’s attention looking up one of the Nun’s skirt and he literally lift an eye brow wondering what the hell he saw and as he got up she about kicked him in the face if Carmella didn’t fire at her.

Reaching over and shoving her left shoulder Dane spun her around like in a square dance and pulled her close hugging her to his chest pinning her arms her back exposed. “Carmella! Shoot her in the back before She-Ra decides to beat me like a dead horse!”

Without hesitation she fired into the back but the sound of something metallic and glass shattering filled the air. “What the bloody hell was that?”

The woman seemed to twitch in Dane’s arms and her muscles seem to expand her laughter echoing throughout the hill as it turns to a cackle. “Ha Haaa!”

“Oh shit! Dane, get away from her now!” Storm shouted before a Nun grabbed her by the throat and swiftly thrust the stun gun at her face and pressing the button forcing a yelp from the girl to stumble back down the hill tossing the used up stun gun away once it served its last purpose.

Dane looked at the woman closely strange liquid soaked the back of her Nun outfit as she twitched snickers escaped her lips the woman’s eyes rolling to the back of her head. Reaching a hand he felt a sudden sharp pain on his stomach as her petite fist shoved deeply against his abs twisting before a hand gripped his neck and tossed him aside with enough force only someone like the Kernel could have done. Carmela fired at the woman but the bullets only got so far as the first few layer of her flesh as her body literally pushed them out.

“What in the name of Jesus is wrong with her?” Dane cursed curled on his knees holding his stomach.

Storm eyed the Nun it was obvious the wrong amount or loss of the Feather Drug could cause freakish abilities and a loss of sanity to the human body and mind. And if a grown man couldn’t stop her and bullets barely hurt her how was it processed how does it cause normal human beings to behave in such a manner. Storm ran looked at the Revolver at the ground then the Nun by her feet that still seemed to be moving if barely from the stun gun. Dashing for the Revolver Storm leap and hurdled on the ground to a knelt position. The Nun turned looking at her smiling insanely her trembling hands reaching to her sleeve and pulling out an ampoule which she snapped with her thumb and drank the contents.

“What are you doing?” Storm asked the gun still aimed.

A smirk crept along her face the Nun just looked over Storm licking her lips. “I’m planning your torture when we drag you back. This medicine keeps me stable and at this heightened state for a few minutes. Breaking my regulator was smart but would have caused my master disappointment if I had killed you.”

From her peripheral vision Storm could see Carmella taking Dane to safety. “Explain to me how you got those freakish powers.”

“It’s complicated. My master has given me new life from this. At first I was but a simple college girl with no future and the victim of a bully but his words and this drug changed all that. Feather is a miracle it can change you make you stronger and better it’s like every fiber of my body is in my command and I can make it do what I want. Father gave me this new life and so I will do his bidding. All you need to know is that there is no stopping us and you’re unable to do anything about it.”

In Storm’s mind she raced in what she could do her hands holding the bag. Her eyes widen slightly Storm place a hand in the bag and thumbed the canister trying to feel for the markings there was one that could be useful although the side effects could also be devastating. In the distance from the house at the balcony Johnny stood beside Viktor who viewed everything through a pair of binoculars his eager smile stretched wondering what Storm had planned seeing if she could stand against his girls.

“It’s over Samantha Storm.” Spoke the Nun softly as she would take a step forward.

Storm was ready to pull out the canister until something caught her view that was round and covered her eyes. A brilliant flash covered them and the Nun screamed blinded as she flailed her hand around looking for Storm. Looking around Storm saw a rope ladder Carmella grabbed her hand and moved her too the rope ladder seeing Storm was slightly disorientated. Climbing Storm and Carmella ascended the rope ladder towards the Helicopter. Displeased Viktor scowled looking at Johnny who stepped away into the room to come back with a rocket launcher. Viktor shoulder the weapon and looked through the small lens trying to get a clear shot.

“We are getting out of here! Those women aren’t normal!” shouted Carmella.

Dane got to the ladder climbing and felt a jerk on his leg seeing the Nun’s crazed look still seemingly blind trying to rip him from the ladder. “Get off my foot bitch!”

“I will kill you all!” shouted the Nun grabbing Dane tighter causing him to scream in pain.

Carmella dropped from the top of the ladder drop kicking the woman knocking her off Dane and landed on the ground repeatedly striking the Nun pistol whipping her to the temple. High pitch sound echoed in the air Carmella looked behind the Nun to see a rocket propelled towards the chopper. Storm’s eyes open wide gazing at the rocket coming towards them the words in her mouth echoed as Dane swung putting an arm around her twisting his free arm around the rope ladder bracing her and him for impact.

Concussive shaking rocked the helicopter as Mei screamed gripping onto her seat the smell of fire and fuel fumigated the air as the spinning of trees and ground could be seen outside. Sam and Dane cursed as they whiplashed through tree tops snagging onto a tree and being disconnected from the helicopter some distance. Everything seemed to be going out of control and Carmella watched as her friends crash in the distance an explosion coming up. Turning with narrowed eyes and hate Carmella would turn firing at Viktor forcing him and Johnny to take cover in the room. A forceful hand held Carmella by the back of the neck lifting her off the ground laughing.

“Seems all your hopes came crashing down now I think my Master has some questions for you.” Spoke the Nun leaning close to her cheek.

Everything was beginning to seem hopeless as Carmella felt the tightening of her throat the urge to gag mixed with the fading sight frighten her. As she felt heavy she felt herself being dragged away watching the ground move sluggishly. All Carmella wanted was them to be okay hoping someone survived but soon it is her turn to suffer like Samantha Storm did maybe worse. But at least Kraus was denied the real trophy, Storm. That gave her some small satisfaction as she struggled to smirk if she was lucky they kill her on the spot if they were sadistic, more likely, she undergo some kind of punishment or what not. Maybe she like it who knows all she knew the smell of fire and gas filled her nose as Carmella was forced to her feet.

Viktor sneered looking at Carmella. “She will have to do. Johnny fix Knight’s regulator quickly and prepare this woman for some evening entertainment we have some work to do before meeting with our clients tomorrow and I don’t have time for any more delays.”

“What about Storm?” Johnny asked hesitantly.

“I’m sure we will see her and when we do I’m certain it’ll be in our favor. Now go fetch her for me before I lose my patience.” Viktor said laughing as he eyed the burning blaze behind the woods walking away adjusting his glasses.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back