• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tasha - Tickle Abuse Winner 2012 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantfan

TMF Expert
I nominate Tasha of Tickle Abuse as the HOF Model for 2012.

I sat back and really thought this one out. Over an extended period of time Tasha has created an enourmous library of clips that truly make her a HOF'er. She is considered one of the greatest tickler's of all-time. Both soft and sweet and then hard and evil (in the best sense of the word). She has mastered the variety of tickling spots and doesn't give in to her ticklee's plea's for help. Where Tasha has really shined is as a ticklee. Tasha has a pair of what are arugably the most ticklish feet on the planet. You light touch those feet and she explodes. She is well known for be susceptible to foot licking. She doesn't like it at all.........which is great for us lovers of foot tickling. Tasha just explodes when tongue goes to toes!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?220800-Tasha-Tagteamed&highlight=tasha
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?223670-Cali-Socks-to-Bare&highlight=tasha

For a body of work that is just outstanding I agian put Tasha from Tickle Abuse up for HOF Model of 2012.

Giantfan :devil:

I will third the nomination after one question.
Does the fact that she is still "in the game" disqualify her from nomination.
If the ruling from the board says she qualifies I whole heartedly third this nomination!!!

I asked this question of the powers that be way back when.........the answer is no. In "this game of ours" HOFer doesn't me retired.

Giantfan :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back