• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sweetest Dream part 2 ff/m

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here we go again...

I wake up again in the pink padded cell. I am on the mattress again. I look around for Allison but I don't see her. Also, I am not restrained.

"That's new", I think aloud. I am still naked as the day I was born though.

Suddenly, an invisible force pulls my wrists up stretching my arms. I look down. I am not on the mattress anymore. I am sitting on what looks like a V shaped seat. My penis and balls hang free and another force keeps my knees apart, displaying my naked body. The cool of the air pulls my scrotum tight against me.

"Hello, Sweetie", I hear Allison's voice behind me. Then I feel a fingertip stroke along my armpit, causing me to giggle.

"There's my ticklish boy!", She stops tickling and walks around to face me. She is so gorgeous. She looks down at my penis as her tickle caused it to swell a little. I blush. She smiles. "Looks like my ticklish boy is turning into a tomato." Her joke makes me blush more. She look at me lovingly and brings her devilish fingertips to my hips. I giggle again as she probes my flesh. She giggles with me as my penis rises.

"Tickle tickle, baby. I know where to get you, don't I?"

She stops tickling and I look down to see my full erection.

"Is he ready for me?" I hear a third voice ask. Allison perks up.

"Oh, I think he is just tickled to meet you, Jenny." Allison replies.

Just then, the source of the third voice walks in front of me and stands beside Allison. A very busty brunette with the face of an angel stands before me: Jenny. She smiles at me and wags a knowing finger.

"Allison's told me all about you, cutie.", Jenny coos at me, "And today I am here to help her keep you happy. Do you like being happy? Huh?

Jenny reaches down and tickles my knees.

"Happy happy happy time."

I laugh, much to her delight.

“Yes, you do. Yes, you do. Very happy indeed.” Jenny gives me a teasing smirk.

“Oh, yes”, Allison agrees. “He's a very happy boy. But I bet we could make him even happier if we work together.

Jenny nods in agreement. Allison walks behind me again and resumes stroking my armpits. So gentle. So efficient. I am laughing for both of them. Jenny teases my inner thighs now. I jump a little, causing her to gasp with playful surprise. They taunt me mercilessly.

“Tickle tickle.”

“Coochie coochie coo.”

“My my, he's turning red.”

“Lets see if he turns blue!”

“The tickle bugs are coming for you!”

They finally stop for a bit to let me catch my breath.

“Well, Jenny, did I lie?”, Allison asks.

“Oh no, he's a lot of fun.”, Jenny replies as she strokes my nipples, bringing a silly grin to my face. “All little boys love a good tickling.”

“Any ideas how to make him happier?

“There are still spots I haven't tried yet.” Jenny answers with a lustful look in her eyes. Allison giggles.

“Don't worry, Jenny. He is tickly everywhere! Aren't you baby?”

Allison reaches down and give my tummy a tickle, making me sqeal.

“Yay! Lets see if I can give him a good tickle... right... over... here!” Jenny coos as she ever so gently strokes a fingertip along my scrotum. I jump as much as I am allowed. Jenny squeals with joy, and then looks at me with the most mischievous look I have ever seen. Her voice turns sensual and husky as she says...

“Oh baby, you are in a lot of trouble. I am gonna tickle you into another world.”

A nervous look spreads across my face as Allison leans in. She plays along.

“It's true, cutie” Allison whispers in my ear, “Jenny here is a master tickler. Those big balls of yours are a weak spot that she will use against you. She'll get you.”

I start to sweat. Jenny stares into my eyes with the gaze of a predator. A playful and knowing smirk on her lips. Allison continues her teasing threat.

“I've seen her tickle boys to insanity just by stroking their balls with her fingertips. You better prepare yourself. She'll get you... she'll get you good.

Jenny raises a finger. I gasp nervously. She starts to lower it toward my scrotum. Still with that smirk, her gaze never leaves my eyes.

“Here she comes”, Allison warns.

The finger touches my scrotum. A quick stroke cause me to jump and giggle. Jenny still smirks.

“Tickle tickle” she whispers as she strokes again. I giggle harder. She raises her other finger and places both fingertips gently on the sides of my scrotum. My worst spot. I am already giggling. She draw tiny circles with her fingers. I start thrashing and laughing. Jenny teases me again.

“Tickle tickle. These are all mine, baby. Coochie coochie coo...”

“Jenny”, Allison chimes in, “Perhaps he could use a little love”

Jenny's eyes go wide with desire. She stops tickling.

“Oh, yes. I agree. I think our little tickleboy here could use a nice little hug”.

A hug? What does she mean by that? I get my answer as Jenny leans her head down and takes my rock hard penis into her mouth. I moan with pleasure.

Allison pulls a chair seemingly out of nowhere and sits down next to me. She puts her arm around me like one would a date and watches Jenny make me squirm with her merciless tongue. Allison trails her fingertips along my chest. I fight back giggles. She teases.

“You look so cute when you're flustered. A little tickle here...” She pokes my ribs.

“A little tickle there...” She strokes my sides. A giggle escapes my lips.

“And a little tickle everywhere!” She strokes her fingertips from my hips to my armpits and back down again. I can barely stand it. The loving mouth around my cock. The playful tickling at my sides. It's almost too much. Then Jenny and Allison both stop. Jenny raises her head up.

“Do you know who I am little boy?” Jenny asks.

“Um... Jenny, right?” I answer nervously.

Jenny shakes her head no.

“I'm the tickle monster.”

She takes my cock into her mouth again and I moan loudly. I feel close to orgasm. Allison resumes tickling me and singing softly as I giggle.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle” She sings softly. “Jenny's right you know. She is the tickle monster. Guess who's knocking on your door. The tickle monster, that's who.”

My mind reels back to my childhood where threats of the tickle monster were the worst thing imaginable. My balls pull tighter against me. Allison tickles me more and continues her teasing sing-song while Jenny brings me closer and closer to orgasm with her talented tongue.

“The tickle monster knows ALL about you, Mister. She's got your number. And guess what?”

I turn to face Allison. I am giggling madly and nervously. She smiles.

“Your number's up!”

Just then Jenny resumes drawing her circles on the sides of my scrotum. I howl with laughter. I CAN'T TAKE IT! I hear hundreds of disembodied female voices chanting...

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle”

I shake violently as I cum in Jenny's mouth. She greedily sucks down my cum while she and Allison tease my tender flesh.................

I wake up in bed. It's morning. I look down at the stain on my boxer's.

“Till next time ladies” I think to myself.

10 (5).jpg12 (1).jpg

Please tell me what you think.

Another beautiful moment. Thank you for posting it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back