• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel's Night (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hey there fans! Yeah, it has been forever since I wrote a story. Here is another story of mine, inspired by a fellow TMF member. This story is dedicated to her. I hope you all enjoy it and please let me know what you think.

Rachel’s Night

Rachel made her way through the sea of people towards a booth in the back of the club. It was a warm Friday night, and she was definitely looking forward to unwinding after a long week with her friends. Rachel was dressed in a black top, with her favorite blue jeans and sneakers. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail and she just felt really comfortable. She finally made it to the booth and one of her male friends tossed her a beer.

“Thanks! I needed one of these real bad!” she smiled as she sat down on the booth chair. She looked around the table and saw 4 of her good friends, but she also saw a new girl. She never saw her before, but thought she looked cute. “Hi, I don’t think we have ever met before.” She said, extending her hand. “I’m Rachel”

“Hi! My name is Courtney! Nice to meet you.” Courtney replied.

“Thanks for introducing us guys….” Rachel said, and then quickly elbowed one of her male friends.

“Hey! I was about too, but you beat me to it. Why don’t you ever just sit still and wait for once?” he replied.

“Yeah, whatever…..” Rachel laughed.

The night continued on and the group was having a great time. Alcohol flowed quite easily with the group and laughter ruled their conversation. Rachel noticed Courtney kept staring at her the entire time, even giving her what looked like flirty smiles. Rachel didn’t think much of it as she just figured the alcohol was really flowing. As she talked to one of her friends right next to her, she thought she felt something kick her leg. It wasn’t a hard feeling, but she felt someone what felt like kicking her on the leg. Then she felt it again. This time she felt a foot resting on her shin. She looked at her friends around the booth and everyone was engaged in some kind of conversation, not even looking at her. She turned her head around the booth and noticed Courtney staring right at her. Courtney had a smirk on her face.

Rachel just smiled back, then began to drink some more beer. She then felt it again! This time she looked right at Courtney who winked at her. Rachel looked under the table and saw Courtney’s foot resting on her knee. Rachel laughed to herself, then quickly grabbed the ankle under the table. She felt Courtney trying to pull her ankle away, but she held on tight. With a devious look on her face, Rachel stroked the top of Courtney’s foot. Courtney giggled and looked on in shock. Courtney then ripped her foot away and waggled her finger. Rachel simply laughed at the playfulness and continued her conversations.

The night was coming to an end and the group was standing outside the pub, getting ready to say their goodbyes to one another. Courtney walked up to Rachel and gave her a big hug.

“It was nice meeting you. I hope you didn’t get mad over my foot touching you.” Courtney said.

“It was no big deal. But next time I won’t let your foot get away….” Rachel grinned.

“Oh no, you won’t catch me like that again. You almost had me..” Courtney teased.

“I let you go. Otherwise I would have kept tickling you. I know your weakness now. Hahaha!” Rachel grinned.

“You think so huh? Well, I’m not ticklish so there!” Courtney smiled back, then stuck out her tongue.

Rachel giggled, and she hugged Courtney goodbye. As she hugged her, she wiggled her fingers in Courtney’s ribs. Rachel felt Courtney jump in shock. “See…ticklish!”

“You’re…..EVIL!!!!” Courtney laughed.

Rachel laughed an evil laugh and said her goodbyes. She then hugged the rest of her friends, and made her way home. When she laid down for sleep that night, all she could think about was Courtney. Was Courtney flirting with her? Was she flirting with Courtney? Rachel had the image of Courtney’s beautiful face in her mind, but what thrilled her was Courtney’s ticklishness. She liked the way her body felt when she was being tickled on her ribs. “She seems really cool. I hope I get to see her again. The things I would do to her body! Why am I thinking about this girl? I got to get some sleep.” Rachel thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

The next few days, Rachel had a hard time concentrating. She was thinking about Courtney constantly. She wondered what Courtney was doing and if she could have the opportunity to see her again. She made her way to the local store to pick up a few items for dinner. She walked past the dairy section and saw a canister of whipped cream. She licked her lips as she started to think about strawberries and cream. She happily reached in and grabbed a canister and placed it in her cart. She continued to walk through the aisles she placed other items in her basket, including a bundle of strawberries and a bag of skittles. She was already thinking about her dessert tonight when she crashed her cart into another shopper’s cart.

“OH!!! I’m so sorry! I should have watched where I was going.” Rachel started to apologize.

“It’s ok. I wasn’t looking either. Hey, don’t I know you?” the shopper replied.

Rachel’s eyes grew big when she realized who she crashed into. It was Courtney! “Oh hi! It is Courtney right?”

“You remembered! How sweet. I didn’t know you shopped here.” Courtney smiled.

“Yeah, I like this place. Convenient for me.” Rachel replied.

“So what did you buy me?” Courtney laughed while peeking into Rachel’s cart. “Oooh! Strawberries! I love strawberries!” she giggled as she reached into Rachel’s cart and grabbed the fruit package.

“Hey! What are you doing? Those belong to me…” Rachel laughed as she tried to grab the package back.

“You bought them for me remember?” Courtney laughed, then clutched the package close to her chest and protected them with her arms.

“Can you please hand over my strawberries?” Rachel asked her.

“No. They are mine now.” Courtney laughed while sticking out her tongue.

“Courtney, I suggest you hand over my strawberries. Don’t make me take them from you…” Rachel threatened with a smile.

“You and what army? Thank you for getting me strawberries!” Courtney beamed.

“Ok, don’t say I didn’t warn you…..” Rachel warned, then approached her. She tried to grab the package, but Courtney kept twisting away from her reaching hands. Rachel liked this “cat and mouse” game with her, but she was determined to get her dessert back. Rachel couldn’t grab the package and Courtney turned her back, clutching the package to her chest, effectively blocking Rachel’s attempts to grab the package. Rachel then grinned and then “goosed” Courtney’s sides.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Don’t do that!” Courtney exclaimed and looked at Rachel with worried eyes.

“Don’t do what? Is someone a little……. Ticklish?” Rachel grinned and started to wiggle her fingers towards Courtney.

“Now, we can talk about this. Put those evil fingers away! Fine, here you can have MY strawberries!” Courtney laughed as she tossed the package back into Rachel’s cart. “You are so… MEAN!!!”

“Mean? How am I mean? All I did was ask for MY strawberries back. I think I know someone’s weakness…..” Rachel grinned.

“I have no weaknesses…. I just didn’t want your grungy, dirty fingers touching my delicate skin.” Courtney teased back.

“Grungy dirty fingers? You are so silly. Yeah, you have delicate skin alright. But I think you should apologize for taking my strawberries. Or do my grungy dirty fingers have to touch your delicate skin again?” Rachel told her.

“No, that won’t be necessary. Ok, you win…I’m sorry. Let me make it up to you.” Courtney told her with flirty eyes.

“Make it up to me? What did you have in mind silly girl?” Rachel laughed.

“Why don’t I make dinner for the both of us. You can come over to my place. Sound good?” Courtney offered.

“You know…that sounds like a good plan. I accept. I will enjoy this peace offering….” Rachel smiled. She started to beam as Courtney gave her a date, her address and her phone number. She watched Courtney walk away from her and Rachel could tell she was glancing back at her. Rachel’s heart fluttered a little as she really enjoyed that encounter. She was really looking forward to seeing Courtney and the best part was they would be alone. She also thought about how “delicate” Courtney’s skin was and how she wanted to touch it again. Rachel knew the next time they meet, she would find out just how sensitive that skin would be.

The night finally arrived and Rachel looked at herself in the mirror. She put on her perfume and blew herself a kiss. She thought she looked casual enough, a nice shirt, with jeans and her sneakers. It was just a casual hang out, not a date she thought. She took a deep breath, grabbed her keys, grabbed a package of strawberries and then started to drive towards Courtney’s place. She was thinking about their two encounters, first at the pub, then at the grocery store. She liked the way Courtney was flirting wither on both occasions and for the first time, Rachel thought about possibly exploring something with another woman. She liked the way Courtney was and she hoped this night was going to be a good night. She also planned to sneak in a few tickles on Courtney because she liked the way she giggled. Rachel couldn’t help but smile, knowing that she was going to have a lot of fun with Courtney tonight.

She finally arrived at Courtney’s place, she parked her car and got out of it. She looked up at the apartment building and took a deep breath. She then began to walk up the stairs and found Courtney’s door. She began to smooth her shirt, then gently knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” Rachel could hear Courtney’s sweet voice behind the door. “It’s me. Rachel.”

“Rachel? Rachel who?” Courtney giggled.

“She is way to silly…” Rachel giggled. “It’s me Rachel, the one who you saw at the store….”

“Oh, you mean that mean woman who took my strawberries from me Rachel?”

“No, I am the Rachel who got her strawberries stolen from her at the grocery store, then got them back because Courtney fell apart like a house of cards Rachel…” Rachel grinned.

Courtney then opened the door with a huge smile. “Oh THAT Rachel! Come on in meanie…”

Rachel laughed as she walked into the apartment. She liked the way the apartment look. It was a small place, but decorated nicely. Rachel made her way over to the couch and plopped down. She looked at the surroundings and could tell this was a nice comfortable place. She looked at Courtney who walked over to the couch with her and liked what she saw. Courtney was wearing a simple t-shirt, cut-off jeans and barefoot. She sat next to Rachel and placed her hand on Rachel’s knee.

“I am so glad you made it. I was looking forward to tonight.” Courtney told her with a flirty look in her eyes.

“I am glad too.” Rachel replied, her breathing a little quicker. “Now you can’t run from me….”

Courtney giggled and the two women began to talk. They talked about everything under the sun, then had dinner. Rachel was impressed with the simple pasta fettuccini with chicken and alfredo sauce meal. Courtney brought out some wine and the two women toasted to their new friendship. Then Courtney decided to open up the conversation.

“So Rachel, what sexual position do you like?” Courtney asked.

Rachel almost spit out her wine from the question. “Huh?”

“You’re so funny. What sexual position do you like? Missionary, doggie style, off the chandeliers, on the toilet, what?” Courtney laughed.

“Um, all of them….” Rachel replied with a wink. She might as well have fun with it.

“EWWWWW!! Off the toilet? You are a freak aren’t you?” Courtney giggled.

“You are such a strange person..” Rachel laughed, then poked Courtney’s sides. She was delighted to hear that sweet giggle.

“S-STOP!! You like tickling me don’t you?” Courtney asked.

“I like how you laugh…. You are REALLY ticklish aren’t you?” Rachel asked, while squeezing Courtney’s sides and ribs.

“STOP DON’T!!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe I am SO ticklish….”

Rachel continued to tickle Courtney’s sides until she fell over onto the couch and Rachel got on top of her. “I bet your armpits are really ticklish too….”

“NO!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!” Courtney screamed, then braced herself when Rachel’s arms slipped into her armpits. She exploded into laughter as the ticklish sensations ripped through her body. Her body convulsed as she felt the tickling tremors. She begged Rachel to stop, but it didn’t stop. “STOP! PLEASE!!! I have to tell you something…”

Rachel stopped her tickling and stared into Courtney’s eyes. Rachel loved the control she had right now. All that flirting got her to this point. She was going to really give it to Courtney. She wanted to find each and every ticklish spot on her. “Look who is in charge now? Teach you to take my strawberries, or put your foot on me when I am trying to relax. In fact, I am going to find out how ticklish that foot is… now, what do you have to tell me that will get me to stop?”

“I….I….I like you. And I want you to kiss me right now….” Courtney panted.

Rachel was taken aback! Courtney wanted a kiss? She looked at Courtney’s heaving chest and looked into her pleading eyes. Rachel thought it must have been the wine and then lowered her head. She then kissed Courtney. She saw fireworks in her eyes as her lips touched Courtney’s. The lips were so soft, so warm. She felt Courtney kiss her back passionately. It was a sweet moment as the two continued to kiss.

Courtney stopped kissing and looked into Rachel’s eyes. Catching her breath, she gave another peck on Rachel’s soft lips. “Ever been with a woman before?”

Rachel’s heart stopped. She had never been with a woman before, although she would admit she fantasized about it before. She was getting nervous now. “Um, no I haven’t….”

“You’re beautiful Rachel…I want to show you something. I promise you will love it….” Courtney whispered to her.

“O-okay… Um, here?” Rachel stammered.

“No..in the bedroom. Follow me..” Courtney kissed her again. Courtney got up after Rachel got off of her. She could tell the nervous look in Rachel’s eyes. She knew Rachel never did something like this before and she wanted it to be special. She got up off the couch, recovered from being tickled, grabbed Rachel’s hand and gently pulled her into her bedroom.

Rachel felt Courtney’s soft hand lead her into a bedroom that was illuminated by candles and her stomach was churning at this point. She saw the bed and her eyes grew wide. Was this really going to happen? Was she really about to have her first sexual encounter with another woman. Courtney looked so beautiful and Rachel couldn’t get the look in Courtney’s eyes as she was being tickled out of her mind. Rachel knew she was turned on and now, the evening was going to get real interesting. Courtney led her to the bed and had Rachel face her, while Rachel’s back was turned to the bed. She then looked deep into Rachel’s eyes and placed her hands around Rachel’s head and gently kissed her on the lips. It was a soft peck, then a deep, passionate kiss. Soon, Rachel’s knees began to buckle as the kiss felt so good. The two women kissed passionately, and soon, Courtney laid Rachel down on the bed and the kissed her even more. Courtney then began to kiss Rachel’s neck, sending her into sexual bliss.

Courtney could tell Rachel was under her spell. She then grabbed Rachel’s wrists and pulled them up over her head and continued to make out with her. Soon, Courtney was reaching for something under the covers and before Rachel knew it, a cuff was strapped to her wrist. Rachel’s eyes popped open and before she could react, Courtney managed to cuff the other wrist.

“C-Courtney? What are you doing?” Rachel stammered.

“I got a surprise for you my dear….” Courtney smiled as she then cuffed the wrists to the head board. Rachel fell right into her plan and now it was time to finish it. She straddled Rachel’s thighs and stared down at her prey. “I got you right where I want you my love….”

“What are you talking about? Why am I cuffed?” Rachel started to panic.

“Don’t worry my dear….” Courtney then kissed her again. “I am going to have a little fun with you…”

Rachel started to wonder what Courtney was talking about. Fun? What kind of fun was she planning? Rachel saw the innocent look in Courtney’s eyes and figured this was just part of her kinkiness or something.

“You know Rachel…Ever since I met you, I thought you were so beautiful. That’s why I put my foot on you that night. I was flirting with you, then you tickled my foot. You have no idea how ticklish my feet are. Then you tickled me in the store. Oh, you could have turned me into a ticklish puddle. I like your playfulness….” Courtney started…

“Well, I like to play..what can I say?” Rachel replied with a big goofy grin.

“But ever since the day in the store, it got me wondering. It got me wondering if this silly little, beautiful girl, who is very mean, is also……ticklish?” Courtney said with a devious smile.

Rachel’s eyes popped open! “I know she just did not say that…” Rachel thought. She started to buck a little as she knew the answer to that question. “C-Courtney, kiss me beautiful. I love your lips. They feel so nice…”

“Thank you cutie… Are you ticklish my dear?” Courtney lowered her face into Rachel’s. “I bet you are…”

“Courtney…look, I am not ticklish. But I do want you. I want to kiss your beautiful lips…” Rachel tried changing the subject.

“Sounds like someone is…..very….unbearably…wickedly…..helplessly…….. ticklish…..” Courtney teased. She then began to stroke her fingers across Rachel’s biceps. She could tell Rachel’s body was tensing up.

Rachel stifled her giggle, but as she felt Courtney’s fingers gently stroking her biceps, she clenched her lips together. She wanted to explode. She knew how ticklish she was and what was driving her crazy was how did she get into this situation? She wanted to torment Courtney, but now she was trapped and at Courtney’s mercy.

Courtney admired Rachel’s determination to not laugh, but knew any moment the dam was going to break. She then plunged her hands into Rachel’s vulnerable shirt covered armpits and was rewarded with hysterical laughter. She loved how Rachel was thrashing under her body and continued to tickle her. Her fingers dug into the hollows and she loved how wide open Rachel’s mouth got and how the laughter just poured out. Courtney thought she looked so beautiful while laughing like a maniac. Her fingers made their way to Rachel’s neck and heard pure hysterics.

Rachel clenched her neck trying to avoid the tickling fingers but they were trapped there and continued to tickle her sensitive skin. Rachel begged for the tickling to stop, but the fingers kept on tickling. Rachel thrashed her legs, trying to buck Courtney off of her, but it was no use. She was trapped and had to endure the tickling.

“Looks like I have to tie you down completely….” Courtney thought to herself then stopped her tickling. She then spun around on Rachel and as Rachel tried to catch her breath, Courtney slipped a cuff around Rachel’s left ankle then the right.

Rachel sucked in air into her lungs as she recovered from the tickling. Then she realized what Courtney was going to do! “No don’t!!” as she tried to kick her legs, but Courtney already had control and managed to cuff her ankles to the bed frame. “Y-you planned this didn’t you?”

“Oh yes my dear…. Now I have you..right…where…I…want..you….” Courtney smiled.

Rachel tried moving her legs, but it was no use. She was trapped and she couldn’t believe that Courtney planned this. She was planning on tickling Courtney, now she was the one trapped. She was just grateful her clothes were still on.

“Wait right here silly goose…” Courtney laughed as she tweaked Rachel’s nose. “I have some… toys I have to get…”

Rachel could only imagine what Courtney had in mind. She laid flat on her back, her arms stretched above her head in a “Y” and her legs spread eagled and cuffed down. She looked at the cuffs and they were the warm fuzzy types. She tried pulling on the cuffs, but they were quite secure. She looked around the room and the room itself did look romantic. There were several candles and the flames flickered gently. If it wasn’t for the fact that Courtney planned to tickle her, she would have enjoyed the scenery a little bit better. She then heard Courtney enter the room again. This time, Courtney brought in a bag full of “goodies”. Rachel liked what she saw. Courtney was dressed in lingerie. Only lingerie.

“I got something for you….. I brought all my toys to play with you. I am going to have so much fun!” Courtney giggled.

“Um, what about me?” Rachel quipped.

“You? Oh, you will have fun too…Now, you have too many clothes on. Rachel, don’t be mad at me, but I am about to cut your shirt off….” Courtney said, then held up some scissors.

“WHAT???!! Don’t cut my shirt off!” Rachel yelped.

“Hold still….Don’t worry, I got a shirt for you to wear later….Just trust me Rachel.” Courtney giggled again.

Rachel moaned as she started to hear the scissors snipping away at her shirt and soon she felt it being pulled it away from her upper body. Soon, she was exposed in her bra, with her bare stomach showing. She started to blush as she felt so vulnerable. She wasn’t thrilled with her shirt being cut off as she liked that shirt, but another part of her was excited. She knew Courtney was going to tickle her and being trapped like this made her mind race.

“Um, Courtney, why do you want to cut my shirt? You could just move it, or better yet, keep it where it is.” Rachel asked.

“Silly Rachel, I want to play with your bare skin. I got this feeling you have some very….sensitive… skin. The kind that needs to be tickled……forever….Plus, you shouldn’t be wearing clothes at all. Do you see me with a lot of clothes on?” Courtney giggled as she pulled away the now tattered shirt.

“N-No…you don’t have a lot on. Um, what do you mean I shouldn’t be wearing any clothes at all? Are you going to strip me naked or something?” Rachel replied, not knowing what Courtney had in mind.

“Hmmm…..Having you naked would be kind of fun. You’ll find out soon enough….” Courtney smiled. “But enough banter. Let’s hear some laughter. Like my feather?”

Rachel’s eyes popped open as she saw Courtney holding a feather in her hand, twirling the object between her fingers. She held her breath in anticipation as the feather got closer and closer to her bare belly. She turned her head and her body tensed up. Seconds passed as she didn’t know when that feather would touch her, but she knew it would. Her eyes closed tightly. The anticipation was driving her insane. Goosebumps formed on her body and she couldn’t take it anymore.

“TICKLE ME ALREADY!!!!” Rachel screamed.

“As you wish…..” Courtney laughed.

Rachel exploded in laughter as the feather finally made contact with her belly. She could feel the tip of the feather’s tendrils slowly circling around her smooth skin, up around the bottom of her bra and across her ribs. Her body twisted in ticklish agony as the feather made it’s slow, torturous path across her skin. She was tickled before, but never been tickled being strapped down and vulnerable like this. She saw the wicked gleam in Courtney’s eyes as she cackled away. She tried her best to move her body, but there was no escape.

“Look at you trying to get away….that’s so cute….” Courtney teased. “Trying to get away from my feather. So cute….”

Rachel continued to laugh as not only did the feather torment her skin, she had to endure Courtney’s teasing words. The feather now began to twirl within her belly button and Rachel felt like her entire skeletal system popped out of her body. Her belly button was very sensitive and all Rachel could hear was her laughter and Courtney taunting her with the “kitch kitchy koos” and “tickle tickle tickle tickle”. Her head shook violently and she so desperately wanted the feather to stop tickling her navel. But there was no stoppage. The feather began to invade the tender, delicate skin within the navel, and Rachel just wanted to pass out. She started to cough violently, which made Courtney stop.

“Aww….my cutie pie is getting tired of my feather. You are so ticklish. Better than I ever imagined. I am glad you like my feather. Do you like my feather tickling skills? I guess you can call me ‘deadly with feather’…hehehehehehehehehehe” Courtney giggled.

Rachel began to recover from her tickling ordeal. Through her tear soaked eyes, she saw a smiling Courtney. Rachel liked what she saw, she just hoped the tickling was over. Then her eyes bugged out again when she saw what looked like a blindfold heading her way. “W-what are you doing with that?”

“Well silly, I am blindfolding you. You are going to *love* this next part…..” Courtney told her. She then placed the blindfold on Rachel and looked down at her trapped victim. She scampered out of the room, then came back shortly with something in her hand. She giggled to herself because she knew this was going to drive Rachel insane.

Rachel heard Courtney leave and come back into the room. Being blindfolded, she didn’t know what was going to happen. She felt her body on fire. It seemed like every single nerve ending in her body was alive after having her eyes blindfolded. She chuckled nervously as she felt Courtney’s “aura” close by her. She never expected to be trapped and tickled, but it was getting fun. She liked how Courtney was going to drive her insane. Her mind raced as she thought about the possibility of being naked. Then she moaned as she felt something wet, yet very cold on her belly button. It felt like……..ice.

“Like that my silly goose? Your body is so hot, it needs to cool off with some ice…..” Courtney whispered as she slowly traced the ice cube around Rachel’s navel, making sure it dipped into the sensitive skin and back out around the outer edges of the navel. She loved Rachel’s upperbody squirm and how she moaned as the ice traced in the navel. She then moved the ice across Rachel’s belly, over the ribs, up by the bra and back down through the center of the stomach and into the navel again. She could feel Rachel’s body squirming and finally, the ice cube was completely melted.

Rachel’s mind was racing a thousand miles per hour. The ice was very cold, yet it felt good at the same time. Then she gasped as she felt something wet, warm and slippery in her navel. It was Courtney’s tongue! Rachel moaned loudly as the tongue was lapping up the small amount of melted ice water in her navel and then across her belly. The contrast of the cold ice cube and the warm tongue made Rachel very wet herself. She loved the teasing Courtney was doing to her. Her moaning got louder, then she shrieked again when she felt Courtney’s fingers playing her ribs like a piano. Her body convulsed wildly as she did not expect this tickling, not after the nice erotic feeling of Courtney’s tongue. She went into a deep, emotional, guttural laughter.

Courtney loved what she saw. She set Rachel up and was now going to have some more fun with her. She knew she was just getting warmed up. She was going to use all of her toys and even her tongue to try and drive Rachel into the next stratosphere. She made her way up to Rachel’s head and kissed her again. This time it was a gentle kiss on the soft lips. “Having fun my dear?” she asked as she removed the blindold.

Rachel was trying to catch her breath from the tickling and stared up into Courtney’s eyes. She couldn’t believe how much she was getting tickled tortured, but she also like loved the feeling of Courtney’s tongue on her skin. The recent kiss made her have chills. “C-Can you let me go know?...”

“Um……no. There is so much more to play with on your body my dear. Our night is just beginning….” Courtney teased. She then scooted herself towards Rachel’s thighs. She grabbed the button of the jeans and got them undone. She saw Rachel’s eyes pop open and smiled. “Just making you a bit more comfortable…Now Rachel dear…I want you to behave. I am going to uncuff your ankles, so I can get the jeans off, but I will cuff you again. If you thrash and try to get away, I will cuff you again and cut your pants off. Do you want me to do that?”

Rachel gulped upon hearing Courtney’s offer. Her jeans were going to be removed, but she rather do it voluntarily than having them cut off. She nodded her head. Courtney was driving her crazy. Just how far was she going to take this.

“Oh no, not that easy. I want you to BEG me to take them off….hehehehehehe”. Courtney giggled.

“What?? Beg you?” Rachel uttered. She saw Courtney nodding her head, then she saw the scissors in her hand. “OK OK OK!!! Please Courtney….take my jeans off.” Rachel grew red from embarrassment.

Courtney started to circle her fingertip in Rachel’s bellybutton, causing her to giggle. “I said beg me…”

Rachel started to giggle from the navel tickling and looked at Courtney’s mischievous eyes. She was starting to like this kind of play, even if it was at her expense. “Please Courtney…please take my jeans off, I beg you….”

“Good girl…” Courtney whispered as she unbuttoned the top of the jeans and pulled down the zipper. She then turned around towards Rachel’s ankles and uncuffed them. She liked how Rachel continued to lay still as she pushed the ankles together. She smiled as Rachel was so compliant. She then grabbed the edges of the jeans and started to pull them down. The jeans slid off the hips, then off the thighs, the knees and down to the ankles. Courtney loved looking at the shapely legs and soft skin. She licked her lips as she stared at the nice underwear. Courtney couldn’t believe she had Rachel nearly naked. She then began to unlace the sneakers, and with holding onto the heel of the shoe, she tugged the sneaker off and loved that “pop” sound. She dragged the shoe off the sock covered foot and let the sneaker drop to the floor with a thud.

Rachel bit her lip as she watched Courtney take off her shoes. She hoped she wouldn’t tickle her feet because she knew how sensitive they were. She heard her other shoe drop to the floor and she grew red as Courtney removed the jeans and now Rachel was just in her bra, panties and socks. She held her breath as she saw Courtney, spreading her legs, re-cuffing her ankles and once again, she was trapped.

“Wow..you look so beautiful Rachel. Such a beautiful body…” Courtney cooed.

Rachel blushed again. “Thank you….”

“Let’s see how ticklish your thighs are….” Courtney teased as she took the tip of her fingernails and began to lightly stroke the inside thighs of her victim.

Rachel exploded into laughter as she felt the fingernails scurrying across the tender flesh of her thighs. She felt her body convulsing and her legs twitching as they try to get away from the fingers. She shut her eyes as the ticklish sensations began to overwhelm her. She didn’t know what to think. The tickling was driving her crazy, but at the same time, she was enjoying what Courtney was doing. Then the tickling stopped. She opened her eyes and saw Courtney staring at her.

“There they are..those wonderful eyes!” Courtney exclaimed, then she started to knead the thighs between her fingers, sending Rachel once again into hysterics. Courtney enjoyed touching the ticklish flesh, but what she really enjoyed was the control she had over Rachel. Her mind recalled how Rachel tickled her foot and her ribs in the market. Now, she had all the power. She found Rachel so adorable and was going to send her into complete and total hysterics.

“please……please Courtney!! STOP!!!!!!! I-I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!” Rachel screamed.

“Is my little girl tickly tonight? You know something….I know you like the candy skittles a lot… I wonder if there is a rainbow right…….under…………..here…….” Courtney teased as her index finger slightly stroked across Rachel’s womanhood through her panties.

Rachel moaned loudly as she felt the finger lightly stroking her. Her whole body felt alive as the finger traced the lips of her vagina. Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head and her mouth was opening wider as the sensations felt so nice. Her moans became louder and her mind was turning to mush. After all the tickling, this stroking felt nice. Real nice.

“Makes me wonder Rachel dear…. Should I……………..taste the rainbow?” Courtney smiled as she lowered her head to the panty covered mound and gently blew across it.

Rachel nearly exploded when hearing what was said. She didn’t know what to say. She was tied down, completely helpless and her very center of her womanhood was about to be teased and possibly tasted by the beautiful sexy woman holding her captive. She watched as Courtney stuck out her tongue, then closed her eyes when Courtney grabbed the edges of her panties, ready to have them pulled down. Her body was on edge, just waiting for that moment.

“Um, not quite yet…hehe” Courtney laughed as she moved her head away from the panties.

“Huh? What?” Rachel was shocked and somewhat disappointed. She was ready for that moment and now she was only teased.

“I have to see how ticklish your feet are silly…” Courtney laughed as she made her way over to Rachel’s trapped feet. She grabbed the ankle and used her other hand to grab the edge of the sock. She then began to peel the sock off the ankle, then exposed the heel. She found herself gasp as the soft tender skin of the heel came into her view. She continued to peel the sock off, exposing the tender arch.

“Um, Courtney, my feet aren’t really ticklish. But, I do think it is time for you to taste the rainbow! Yeah, I hear rainbow tasting is a wonderful thing…” Rachel laughed.

“Naw…not right now. I’m in the mood for some feet…..” Courtney said never moving her eyes from the sole. She finally plucked the sock off, exposing the beautiful toes. “Oooooooh! Real nice! I think you have some very….sensitive…delicate………………TICKLISH…….feet…..”

“No! Um, there’s a rainbow here for you to see….No feet!! PLEASE NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!” Rachel exploded in laughter as she felt Courtney tickling the sole of her foot. She felt fingers scurrying up and down her sole and her foot tried to twist away, but her toes were held back, making her sole taut. She tried kicking her leg, but Courtney had a death grip on her foot and wasn’t letting go. Rachel thought she would go into conniptions when Courtney found that real sensitive spot between her toes.

“tickle tickle tickle tickle………tickle tickle tickle tickle…… these toes are sooooooooo ticklish aren’t they?” Courtney laughed. She poked her fingers in between the wiggling digits and was rewarded with more ticklish screams. She loved how soft the foot skin felt on her fingers. Then she grabbed her feather and used it to stroke the undersides of those ticklish toes.

Rachel tried to clench her toes as she felt the feather stroke her toes. She tried to kick her leg and she momentarily rescued her foot from Courtney’s grasp. She started to cough while recovering from the ticklish ordeal. Then she shrieked again when she felt Courtney get on the bed and straddle her shin. Now, she couldn’t pull her leg free. She felt her toes get pulled back, and laughed hysterically when Courtney invaded her toes.

“You’re such a naughty girl by pulling your foot away! Now these toes of yours are going to pay…” Courtney snickered. She ran her fingers all across and in between the toes, then scurried them across the sole of the foot. She loved the soft skin of Rachel’s foot and wanted to tickle the foot forever. But her eyes kept looking over at the other foot still within its protective shoe and sock. Courtney licked her lips and got off Rachel’s leg.

Rachel continued to cough after dealing with the wicked tickling on her foot. She gasped again when she felt Courtney unlacing her other shoe. “No!! Not my other foot! Please Courtney! Don’t tickle my feet!!” she screamed but it was no use. The shoe came off her foot and she wiggled her socked foot. She yelped when she felt her sock getting pulled off. She knew her other foot was going to be bared and tickled. Soon the sock came off and her foot was bare. Now, all she had on her body was her bra and panties. She knew the newly bared foot was in trouble. She held her breath as she saw Courtney’s fingers getting closer to her foot. They kept coming closer and closer and closer then……………CONTACT!

Courtney was delighted by the hysterical sound of Rachel’s laughter. She also loved how the tips of her fingers would sink into the soft foot flesh. She loved how the skin would change colors, from pink to pale back to pink when her fingers sank in, then out. She noticed a particular sweet spot on the ball of the foot and concentrated on that spot. The foot flailed about in hysterics where the toes would crunch then opened wide. The fingers then trickled into the arch and across the heel. Then they zipped back up the foot and into the base of the toes.

“PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH *COUGH* COUGH* NO MORE!!!” Rachel screamed.

Courtney licked her lips as she watched the toes going crazy. “Those toes look delicious actually…” she thought to herself. She stopped her foot tickle torture, and reached over to a canister. The canister contained whip cream. She shook the can, then sprayed the contents all over Rachel’s toes on the right foot. She sprayed the cream liberally all over the toes, completely covering them.

“W-what…….w-what…..are you…hehehehehehehe…..doing?” Rachel wheezed.

“Just going to enjoy me some whip cream toes….” Courtney cooed as she then started to lick away the whip cream. Her tongue made her way through the sticky substance and eventually found the flesh it covered. She couldn’t help but make sucking sounds as her tongue kept licking off the cream. She could also feel the toes starting to wiggle and heard the cutest giggles coming from Rachel. Courtney then took the big toe into her mouth and suck on it very hard.

Rachel gasped at the sensation of having her big toe sucked. She felt the tongue swirling around the digit and it made her laugh, but it also made her very….wet. The sensation was beginning to get overwhelming for her as she felt the rest of her toes shoved into Courtney’s mouth. From the sucking sound, to the sensation of the tongue sliding on her toes, Rachel’s mind was in another dimension. It felt so good even though it was tickling her too. She bit her lip as the sensation started to overtake her, then the sucking stopped. Rachel lifted her head to wonder why she stopped but then smiled as she saw the whip cream getting sprayed onto the toes of her left foot. “yeah, suck my toes….”

“That’s a good girl….” Courtney smiled as she started to lick away at the whip cream covered toes. She could tell Rachel was really getting into the toe licking and sucking. She then really starting sucking away and saw Rachel arch her back in pleasure. She continued to lick the toes but also scurried her fingers across the sole of the right foot.

Rachel didn’t know what to do at this moment. The toe sucking felt so good but the tickling of her right foot was driving her insane. So, she just laughed and laughed and laughed. She was getting exhausted from this teasing of tickling and sucking. She felt the warm tears of joy flowing down the side of her face and she knew her womanhood was on fire. She never knew her body was this sensitive and this alive. She even felt her nipples straining against her bra, wanting to come out and be free. She moaned as Courtney stopped her sucking and tickling.

“You really have some delicious tasting toes my dear…..awwww look at you. So sweaty and tired. Tickling driving you crazy?” Courtney asked and smiled when Rachel nodded her head yes. “Want a reward? I bet there is a wet rainbow under those panties. I absolutely love tasting rainbows…..”

Rachel held her breath as she saw Courtney climbing into the space between her legs. She moaned when she saw Courtney staring at her panties with a lustful look. She started to whimper because she was so hot, so wet so ready for getting her vagina exposed by that beautiful woman. She let her head lay back when she felt Courtney grabbing the sides of her panties.

“I bet your pussy is even more delicious than your toes…..I can’t wait to taste it…” Courtney teased. She had Rachel right where she wanted her. “But not now…..hehehehehehehehe” she laughed as she stopped and got up out of the space and stood up from the bed. “Ready to be free?”

“Huh? What? Courtney aren’t you going to….” Rachel whimpered.

“Do what? Naw, I won’t taste that sweet nectar of your tonight…..maybe next time. Hehehehehe aren’t I a stinker?” Courtney laughed as she started to remove the cuffs from Rachel’s ankles, then her wrists.

“You can’t leave me like this!!” Rachel screeched as she continued to lay on the bed, but finally her limbs were free.

“Leave you like what? Horny?” Courtney laughed.

“Um…yeah…I am so wet right now…Please finish me…” Rachel moaned.

“Nah….” Courtney laughed. “I will be right back. I got to start washing some dishes. Feel free to um, relieve yourself..” She then left the room, leaving Rachel on the bed.

Rachel slowly got up, letting the blood come back to her head. She rubbed her thighs because she was so turned on at this moment. She couldn’t believe Courtney would bring her to the edge like that then just leave her hanging. “What a bitch!” she laughed to herself. Rachel then laid back down, closed her eyes and started to plot her eventual revenge…….

What a brilliant story; fantastically written and with great detail :)

This is a Piece of art, worthy of your great talent.

An excelent story and an excelent return... Please keep writing...

Awesome story,..... you are a great writing talent. I enjoyed this immensely.

Thanks for all the great feedback!! I am glad you all enjoyed this! The person I wrote it for enjoyed it as well. Thank you to all the fans of my work. I have more stories planned for 2013! Be on the lookout for them. I do apologize for the time between stories....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back