• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mini Jump Into A Trip Down To Mexico

Acidthoughts

TMF Poster
Alright..someone asked me to write this story, so I tried working with their ideas and such. It is short because I really wasn't sure what to write for everything. This story Idea about a girl going down to Mexico for a family vacation and getting tickled on the beach. So this was idea comes from "1jma4" their idea. I just hope everyone likes it. P.S tis very short...

Jenna walked into her hotel room smiling. "Oh wow this is so cool!" She looked around the room that was loaded with fun stuff to do. There was a master bathroom, a hot tube in the comer with a fully stocked mini fridge 54 in flat screen TV, with cable and free high speed internet. There was soft light blue carpet on the floor with matching wall paper and a big mirror that hung on the wall. There were two bed in the bed room, on was a queen sized bed and the other one was a twin and another tv that hung on the wall. The bathroom was kind big for just a shower and toilet across from it near the door where the sinks, mirrors and counter to hold make up and such. Both sinks where made out of marble and have mini soaps on top of folded. towels sitting next to them.

"Could you move over, Jenna?" Another girl walked in the room. Jenna had long brown hair and was covering half of her face as she tried to drag on of her bags into the room. She had dark brown eyes ans smooth white skin. She had a small waist with nice hips and breast that wiggles every time she moved. "Seriously, don't just stand in the door way, the bell hop is going to be here any second now."
"Oh please, Mackenzie . Don't get all upset." Jenna smiled at her little sister and helped her pushed her bag near the bed room. Mackenzie had matching long dark hair and eye. Her breast were a little bit bigger then her sister, she jiggled at a double D cup. Her hips were a big wider to but in all they both had extremely sexy bodies and got a lot of attention from guys.

mackenzie finally groaned and pushes her suit case to the wall then looked up stretching her arms over her head. " Oh whoa, this room is awesome!" She went to go sit on the couch in the living room. There was a knock on the door and then the door open. "Hey, how is everything?' a female and male head poked through the door. " just wanted to make sure everything is all right."
"Everything is fine mom, dad." She said.
"yeah our room is totally awesome!"?Jenna said,
"Alright well I just wanted to let you know that Rick, Alex and Mark are here." The door pushed open and the boys walked in.
Rick was about 5 foot 9 with red ruffled red hair, mark was the same height with blond dyed hair and Alex had dark black hair to match All with brown eye wearing jeans and t-shirts. They came walking into the room. " wow this room is so big. Guys take out a loan to get it?"
"Not really." mackenzie said plopping down the the bed while her parent go off to do this and that.
"Um, why are you on my bed?" Jenna asking putting a hand on her hip.
" I was going to sleep here. Besides I carried the most stuff when packing before we came here. I should get the bigger bed."
Jenna laughed and sat on the bed. " I don't think so, Lil's sis."
Mackenzie laid down crossing her arms. " Nope. I'm gonna sleep here."
Jenna smiled and slide her finger down Mackenzie's arm pits making her sequel "H-Hey. That tickles!"
" Give up the bed and i'll stop." Jenne said wigglers four of her fingers in each of her pits. " Gonna give it up?"
Mackenzie starts to squirm around trying to get away. " Jenna..stop that! Ahah! You know i'm haha ticklish!"
"You don't want me to ask the boys to get involved do you?"
"NO!!Hhaha..stop! i'll give the bed upphaha! Just stop!" Mackenzie jumped out of the way and got off the bed. "Happy now?" She stomped off into the bathroom to change into her swim suit.
Rick looked at Jenna. "She is ticklish?"
"very."
Rick and Alex looked at each other and smiled. " This vacation might have just gotten more interesting."

Later on after the parents said they were going to spend the day at the spa restore and left some money for either going out to eat or getting room service to bring them up something, Mackenzie, Jenna and the guys all headed out to the beach. Mackenzie put her towel next to her sister under the huge white and green umbrella. Mackenzie laid down and started to put on some sun tan lotion. "Hey Jenna with you get my back for me?"
Jenna smiled an took the lotion from her. She untied her pink bikini strap and spread the lotion all over her back. " Just remember that tanning for to long is not good for you skin, Alright?"
" I know..I know." Mackenzie muttered laying back down.
After a few minutes when the noon was already at the peak for tanning two shadows loomed over Mackenzie.
Rick and Alex where standing over here blocking the sun. " I like your pink bikini It goes well with your hair." Rick said squatting down.
"Hey, come on guess... I need the sun to sun get a good tan. I don't want spot, alright?"
Alex smiled a soft smile "What will you do for us if you move?"
"What do you want?"
Rick sat on her legs pinning them down.
"H-hey! What are you doing?"
" I'll set off of you." Ricked started moving his fingers down to her thighs.
Alex grabbed Mackenzie's arms and pulls then out pinning her to the ground. " If you can stand up tickling you for a while." Alex finished.
"Huh? why would you want to do that?" Mackenzie asked with a puzzled look on her face.
"Jenna told us you were very ticklish, so we were wondering how much you where." Rick softly ran his nails against her calf's making her squirm a little but not really laugh "Lets see about your feet."Rick started to trace the outline of size 7 feet.
Mackenzie started to laugh and wiggle her toes. "Hey! stop.haha..me feet are ticklish..don't touch them!"
"Aww, is Mackenzie to ticklish?" Rick started to scribble his nailed up and down her smooth soles making her yelp and try to get away. "Come on! Let me gohahaha..it tickles so muchahahaha! haah stopit!!"
"Aww but it is so much!" Rick started to wiggle his finger underneath her toes. Then circle the balls of her feet with a finger. Mackenzie laughed, squirmed and clawed at the sane trying to get away and free but Alex would never let her arms go to far. Just enough to tease her in thinking she would get out.
"Aaaaaaaaahaha! stop stop tickling meeehehehe!" Mackenzie started to thrash around when his fingers slipped between and under her toes making them wiggle more. "Please stop!haha"
"Don''t think he will." Alex smile down at her watching her long brown hair smack her int he face every time she shook her head.
"Tickle, tickle little Mackenzie." Rick teases as he pulled her toes and scribbled under her toes.
Mackenzie yelled. "Jenna!!haha Jennaaa! help me!! pleahahaha!!"
Jenna was sitting on her chair not to far off but her MP3 player was in her ears so she couldn't hear her little sisters please for help.

Rick and Alex went on like that for about five more minutes, stopping right as Mackenzie's parents walked up to them. "Come on guys, we have dinner plans tonight..so come back to the room and change ok?"
"Wait, I thought you were going to stay at the spa all day?" Jenna asked.
"Oh no. The spa got way to crowed for me." Their mother said and started to walk away. "Come on guys."
Mackenzie groaned and got up..her feet were sore and colored lightly red from all the tickling. She felt a little dizzy from shaking her head to much and her hair was a complete mess. " I am never coming back tot he beach with you to!" She yelled at Rick and Alex who were just laughing away. Jenna walked past Mackenzie with her towel. " What happened to you?"

Thanks for reading this. Comments, remarks..thoughts? Good and Bad are wanted!! I would like to get better.
Please remember I did NOT come up with the idea for this story. If you liked it a lot please tell "1jma4"

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back