• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such Devoted Sisters Two: Wicked Stepmother (FF/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Shannon and Jennifer have issues with their sexy stepmother Lori—and the girls are working on their relationship in a way that would certainly shock Dad!

:jester:

SUCH DEVOTED SISTERS

Chapter Two: Wicked Stepmother

by

T.T. Gore

***​

“God, I am SO fed up with her!” Shannon Baxter exclaimed as she stepped into her sister’s apartment and slammed the door shut.

“Fed up with whom?” Jennifer asked, though she had a pretty good idea of the source of Shannon’s ire.

“Our wonderful STEPMOTHER!” the long-legged beauty replied as she flounced across the room to deposit her fetching fanny into the recliner.

“You two have never gotten along,” Jennifer observed as she seated herself on the sofa.

“She is SUCH a nosebleed!” Shannon grumbled. “Lording it over me, telling me what to do, even though I’m almost TWENTY! And she insists that I call her MOM!”

Jennifer, who’d managed to coexist with their father’s trophy wife, gave her angry sister what she hoped was a sympathetic smile.

“I wish I could FIX her!” Shannon cried. “I’m just fed up to HERE with her!”

“Maybe there’s a way,” Jennifer replied after a short pause.

“You think…?”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” the freckle-faced cutie nodded. “I happen to know something about…Mom…that you don’t.

“Such as?”

“Come sit by me on the sofa.” Jennifer patted the cushion. “And I’ll tell you all about it…”

“No WAY!” Shannon exclaimed at the conclusion of her sister’s tell-all.

“She absolutely did!” Jennifer insisted. “I just kind of blew it off, you know, and that was the end of the story, but…”

“This is perfect!” Shannon shifted on the sofa and favored her sister with a VERY unsisterly kiss. “Oh, sweetie, we’re going to adjust HER snotty little attitude—!”

***​

Still in her robe though it was close to noon, Lori Baxter paced the living room, seething over her recent confrontation with Shannon. “That little BITCH!” she exclaimed aloud.

Lori was a slender but curvy redhead with green eyes and features that were severely handsome rather than pretty or beautiful. At the age of thirty-four, she was twelve years younger than her husband and older years older than her eldest stepdaughter.

The thought of Jennifer caused Lori’s lips to curve up in a smile. In sharp contrast to the snotty Shannon, Jennifer had never caused any trouble. If only—!

And as if the thought had conjured her up, Jennifer walked into the living room at that precise moment. “Hi, Mom!” she chirruped, giving Lori a peck on the cheek that caused the slender redhead’s heart to flutter.

“Jennifer!” Lori exclaimed. “I wasn’t expecting you…”

“Well,” Jennifer replied, “I got a call from Shannon. You guys had another blowup, huh?”

Sighing, Lori nodded.

“Want to talk about it?” the freckle-faced cutie inquired. “Here, come sit by me on the sofa.”

Jennifer was casually attired in a snug t-shirt and cutoffs As Lori settled down beside her, she couldn’t help but steal a glance at the girl’s bare thighs. And she couldn’t help but allow her robe to fall open, exposing one leg and an expanse of cleavage…

“Now tell me what happened,” Jennifer whispered. She put an arm around Lori’s shoulder and a hand on her knee.

The slender redhead stumbled through an account of her argument with Shannon. It was hard to concentrate with Jennifer’s warm hand resting on her leg, but Lori did her best. And it was only after she’d concluded her tale of woe that she noticed how the freckle-faced cutie’s hand had moved from her knee to her thigh…

“Jennifer—PLEASE!” Lori protested. She could feel herself blushing “You shouldn’t…shouldn’t…I mean it isn’t right…”

“Oh come on, Mom!” Jennifer replied with a great big smile. She moved her hand higher on Lori’s trembling thigh. “I’ve seen the way you look me. And I haven’t forgotten what happened last Christmas, either. You have the hots for me, don’t you?”

“Certainly NOT!” Lori shot back. “How could you even IMAGINE such a thing? Last Christmas…well…I suppose I had too much eggnog or something. Your father always puts too much rum in it…”

“But I don’t really mind,” Jennifer whispered moving her hand higher still. “After all, you’re only our stepmother…so it’s not like a SIN or anything…”

“Young lady, you are absolutely TERRIBLE!” Lori put her hand over Jennifer’s as if to remove it from her thigh. “I simply don’t know what to SAY!”

“Then I’ll say it, Mom,” Jennifer whispered. “I’ve got the hots for YOU! Ever since last Christmas…”

Lori gasped. Her fingers entwined themselves with Jennifer’s. And then…and then…stepmother and stepdaughter fell into a passionate embrace. Their lips touched…then their tongues…

“Well, well, WELL! What do we have HERE?”

Lori and Jennifer sprang apart. There in the doorway stood Shannon, her beautiful face wreathed in a terrible gloating smile!

Lori opened her mouth to babble out an excuse, but Jennifer beat her to it. “She tried to SEDUCE me!” the freckle-faced cutie cried. “Can you BELIEVE it?”

“I certainly did NOT!” Lori screamed. “Why, you lying little WHORE—!”

“Dad’s going to LOVE this!” Shannon observed.

That brought Lori up short. “Well…er…I see no need to tell your father anything about this,” she insisted. “After all…it was just a…a misunderstanding…”

“Oh, is that what you call it when you’re kissing my sister on the MOUTH?” Shannon snickered. “And you had your hand down her PANTIES!”

“That’s not TRUE!” Lori yelled.

“I couldn’t stop her!” Jennifer whined.

“Maybe we SHOULD handle this ourselves,” Shannon said as she closed the door behind her and strode over to the sofa. The long-legged beauty glared down at her blushing stepmother. “If, that is, you do as you’re told.”

“W-w-what’s that supposed to mean?” Lori gulped.

“It means that if you accept MY punishment, we won’t have to mention this to Dad.”

“P-p-p-punishment…?”

“That’s right, Lori. You don’t mind if I call you Lori, do you?” Shannon’s lips curved up in a nasty smile. “Your days of ruling the roost around here are over. From now on, Lori, you’re going to dance to the tune I whistle. So how about it? Do you agree to accept my punishment, or should I talk to Dad…?”

***​

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!” Lori shrieked. Her boobs swayed as she danced on her toes, writhing and squirming in a desperate, doomed attempt to evade the feathery caresses of her wicked, WICKED stepdaughters!

After Lori had agreed to take her punishment, they’d bundled her into the basement, summarily stripped her naked and hung her by her bound wrists from an overhead pipe. Her ankles were also bound, and she was hoisted high enough so that her toes just brushed the concrete floor.

After securing their stepmother, Jennifer and Shannon had stripped down to their panties, the better to tantalize her. Then they’d armed themselves with a pair of long, stiff, pointed feathers—white with black tips. For ten minutes now they’d been stroking Lori’s bare body with those feathers—and the slender redhead felt just about ready to have a nervous BREAKDOWN—!

“Isn’t it lucky that Dad’s away for the whole WEEK?” Shannon chuckled as she stroked Lori’s defenseless armpits. “That gives us plenty of time to adjust this bitch’s snotty ATTITUDE!”

“Yeah,” Jennifer agreed as she probed Lori’s belly button. “And God knows it needs some MAJOR adjustments!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Lori screeched. Her belly convulsed in response to the feathers’ delicate caress of her button and hollows.

“I kind of like the way her boobs bounce when she wiggles!” Shannon snickered. With a wicked grin she tweaked Lori’s nipples. “Oh, you LIKE that, don’t you?” she added as the slender redhead arched her back and squealed.

“Our stepmom’s a lezzie SLUT!” Jennifer sneered. “She LOVES to be TEASED and TICKLED by her sexy STEPDAUGHTERS!”

“What a PERVERT!” Shannon agreed.

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Lori bellowed. Her hair was disordered—her face was pink and stained with tears—the sweat was trickling down her torso and legs—and she couldn’t catch her breath! She gasped frantically for the oxygen she needed to fuel the manic, nonstop LAUGHTER that was exhausting her body and addling her brains! If this torture didn’t stop soon—!

“Maybe we should let her have a break,” Jennifer suggested. “Poor Lori looks like she’s about ready to pitch a HISSY fit!”

“Guess you’re right,” Shannon agreed. “How about it, Lori? Ready for a break?”

“Heeee…heeee…heeee…” the slender redhead wheezed as the feathers ceased their demented dance. “Pleeee…heeee…heeee…heeee…”

“You’re really a mess!” Shannon snickered as she surveyed their prisoner. “All sweaty and stuff!”

“Well, she DID want to get naked with you!” Jennifer giggled.

“And with you!” Shannon replied.

The sisters shared a hearty laugh as Lori hung there, gasping for breath and hoping against hope that her punishment was over. But the salacious smiles with which they regarded her killed all hope of release or mercy.

“But she didn’t know about US!” Jennifer whispered, slipping an arm around her sister’s trim waist.

“Girls…” Lori wheezed. “Girls…please…”

“Oh, now she’s all POLITE and stuff!” Shannon chuckled. “What’s the problem, Lori? Don’t you like our TICKLES?”

“Well, I think that she DOES like being tickled!” Jennifer opined with a nasty smirk.

“No, I think what she REALLY likes is being NAKED with her loving stepdaughters!” Shannon giggled

And as Lori looked on, eyes wide with shock, the sisters exchanged a long, lingering kiss!

The slender redhead had never suspected that Shannon and Jennifer were fooling around together, and the sudden revelation of their dirty little secret made Lori tremble with fear…and desire. After all her efforts to hide her own streak of lesbianism, it turned out that her stepdaughters were hot to trot!

“That’s right, Lori,” Jennifer nodded. “While you’ve been teasing yourself with those nasty little same-sex masturbation fantasies of yours, Shannon and I have been living the dream!”

“So how would you like to get in on the fun?” Shannon inquired.

“What’s THAT supposed to mean?” Lori shot back, having regained along with her breath a measure of righteous indignation. “You girls must be CRAZY if you think—EEEEEEEEK!!!”

Better mind your manners,” Jennifer advised, drawing her arm back to deliver another stroke with the wooden yardstick she’s snatched up. “Unless you want your ASS paddled, Lori!”

“My ASS paddled? Why, you little—” CRACK! “AAAARRRRGH!!!”

This time Jennifer didn’t desist until she’d favored the slender redhead’s buttocks with half a dozen stinging strokes of the yardstick.

“Perhaps THAT will teach you to keep a civil tongue in your head!” Shannon chortled as Lori hung there, sniveling and blubbering. “Now, what was I saying? Oh, yes, Jennifer and I have decided to adopt you, Lori—as our lezzie TICKLE slave!”

Despite the shock of terror that Shannon’s words produced, Lori managed to hold her tongue. She was very conscious of the fact that Jennifer was still holding the yardstick.

“Well, it’s what you want, isn’t it?” Shannon flashed a cocky little grin.

“Certainly NOT!” Lori cried, the yardstick suddenly forgotten. But her voice carried no conviction.

“No?” Jennifer chuckled, “Then I guess we’ll just have to TICKLE you more!”

And with that, the sisters resumed their sadistic assault!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the slender redhead shrieked as a sharp nail probed her ultra-sensitive BELLY button! “OH GAAAW-HAW-HAAAWD NOT THERE-HARE-HAAARE!!!”

“But that what you WANT!” Shannon snickered. “You just LOVE the way I scratch and scratch your BUTTON, Lori, don’t you?”

“But she REALLY loves the way my feather tickles her cute little ASSHOLE!” Jennifer added, as she stroked the tender crevice between Lori’s quivering butt cheeks.

And it was true! Oh, it was true, Lori realized as she squealed and squirmed in her bonds! She DID love it! Each thrill of ticklish torment that shot up her asshole, each hilarious shock that convulsed her svelte belly, was driving her CRAZY with lust and laughter!

“Liar,” Shannon whispered, tweaking one of her stepmother’s rigid nipples. “You were SUCH a liar, Lori, when you said you didn’t want to be our lezzie TICKLE slave!”

“OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” the slender redhead bellowed, arching her back in response to the sweet pain.

“Just ADMIT it!” Jennifer commanded, stepping closer and jabbing her fingers into Lori’s hollows. “Admit that you’re a lezzie SLUT who’s got the hots for your loving STEPDAUGHTERS!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Lori screamed. No, she would NEVER admit it! Let them TORTURE her! She didn’t fucking CARE—!

High-pitched shrieks of demented laughter echoed around the basement as the sadistic sisters teased and tickled their writhing, sweating stepmother. Lori’s toenails scratched the floor, her belly convulsed, her asshole performed rapid spasms, and her skin crawled with goose bumps.

Shannon’s nostrils flared as she breathed in the heady perfume her stepmother’s sweaty arousal. From time to time one of her hands strayed to her curl-covered mound. And gradually she inched closer to Lori, until their boobs were brushing together in the sweetest way…

Jennifer meanwhile, was resisting the temptation to go deep in her exploration of Lori’s puckered orifice. The feather was fun, but suppose she tickled that cute little hole with the tip of her finger…?

“GAAAAAAA!!!” Lori screamed as her asshole was suddenly probed with something MUCH firmer than a feather! “AAAARRRRGH!!! What are you DOING—?!”

“Don’t you LIKE my sister’s tickles?” Shannon whispered as she dug her sharp nails into Lori’s ribs.

“YAAAAAAR-HAAAAARRRRGH!!!” the slender redhead bellowed by way of reply.

“I think she DOES like them!” Jennifer giggled.

“Are you doing what I think you’re doing,? Shannon giggled back.

“I sure am!”

“You are SO naughty—!”

“OH GAAAAAAWD!!!” Lori blubbered as the freckle-faced cutie’s insistent finger probed deeper. DON’T DO THAT!!! GAAAAAA!!! STOP!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!! GRRRRRRUGGGGGGH!!!”

“Now don’t you WORRY, slut!” Shannon exclaimed. “I’ll keep your mind off what my nasty sister’s doing to you back there!”

And the long-legged beauty dug her fingers into Lori’s sweating hollows!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” the slender redhead squealed. “MMMMPH!!! MMMMPH!!!HAAAARMMMMPH!!!”

“Tickle, tickle, Lori!” Shannon sang. “Tickle you SILLY! Tickle you PINK—!”

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! Lori screamed. Between Shannon’s relentless tickling and Jennifer’s impromptu anal exam, she was being driven out of her tiny MIND! Oh, it was HORRIBLE to be tortured in this sadistic manner by her sexy stepdaughters—she HATED it—and she didn’t want it to STOP until she succeeded in cumming her stupid BRAINS out—!

And Shannon was helping! Oh, the long-legged beauty had allowed on hand to trail down Lori’s torso to toy with the damp curls that decorated Lori’s throbbing mound! And she was tweaking Lori’s LOVE bud—and a sweet, delicious sensation gripped Lori’s LOINS—!

“Mmmm!” Jennifer panted. “So hot…and tight…”

“And so wet…” Shannon sighed.

Lori’s hips plunged back—forward—and then—then it was HAPPENING—!

“AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” the slender redhead bellowed as her body tensed, then convulsed to release the pent-up energy of an utterly mind-blowing ORGASM—!

The sisters pressed against their stepmother as she writhed in ecstasy—and when it was over they gently kissed away her tears, released her from her bonds and led her upstairs to the guest bedroom…

Hours later, as Lori buried her head in a pillow to muffle her cries of hilarity and lust, the sisters grinned at one another. Late afternoon light was falling thorough the window.

“Maybe it’s time for a break,” Jennifer whispered.

“But I think she’s ENJOYING it!” Shannon pointed out.

“And her sexy feet DO taste quite delicious!” Jennifer giggled.

“Oh, you nasty BITCHES!” Lori cried. “Please please PLEASE don’t STOP—!”

“Don’t WORRY, slut!” Shannon chuckled. “We’ve only just BEGUN!”

Thanks for the kind comments. And rest assured—Jennifer and Shannon will ride again!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back