• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vancouver gathering???

Randy

TMF Expert
I think it would be cool to have a vancouver party,im from kamloops and would love to go if we could put one together.
Any imput peeps??

As mentioned yesterday, there's a section for Canada in the gatherings area:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumd...p?s=&forumid=54

This would be the appropriate place to send folks looking to meet in groups, and to organize such things. Nova Scotia has somethin' goin' in that one now, and so could B.C. There's more than enough of you out there in that province, and several in the surrounding US states that might attend. Yes, I did see responses from there before. You're not the first to mention such from there. No one, thus far, has been bold enough to host a public event. I've no notion as to whether they ever did, privately, and don't care. If it ain't public, it ain't worth mentionin' here.

Heck, *I* might attend one day and bring my wife with me. Always wanted to visit B.C. Hope to see you post your event in the gatherings forum linked above soon!

dvnc

Due to Mustang21Man's repeated Gatherings posts in Personals, I'm moving all Gatherings posts there to the Canadian Gatherings section of Gatherings.

dvnc

A GATHERING IN VANCOUVER YEA!!!!!!!!!

I'LL BE THERE WITH FEATHERS ON!!! A GATHERING IN VANCOUVER WOULD BE WONDERFUL.

See? There ARE people interested. Just gotta organize more than one event to get 'em to visit, and advertise such in the appropriate forum. It'll happen, if enough of ya want it, and one of you will host it in your dwelling, or will arrange for the club in which to host it. You also CAN use hotel rooms. We've done so for the West Coast Gatherings, as have Albany's SuperBowl Gathering, and the before and after party for NEST. There's likely others, too!

Do you all want such a thing to happen? Reply to someone's post. If not Mustangman's post, then one of the others. Pick one. Reply. Encourage that person that they'd have a reason to arrange for this, to screen the attendees, mail 'em all wit' details, and show to greet you all.

It's a worthwhile deal. Just requires gettin' offa your seat.

dvnc

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back