• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Can Play at that Game m/f and f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I met Jenna through an online dating service. Most of the women on these sites are less attractive than average, so it was a surprise to find someone like Jenna. She's a statuesque blonde, 6 feet tall and beautiful. I don't know her measurements, but I would guess she's about a 36-24-40. I learned on our first date that she has a big, sexy ass. She also has s successful career as a high school English teacher. She's 30 and had an 8 year old daughter but was never married, despite being nice and friendly--the girl-next-door type. It was even more of a surprise that she chose to continue to see me and dropped all of her boyfriends from the dating service shortly after she met me. I'm 3 inches shorter than her and 20 years older. I look average, though I keep in good shape. I'm retired and live on income I make from gambling on the stock market.

We began having sex several times a week for two months after we met. I discovered a peculiarity. She's shy about showing her tits, but she's not shy about showing her ass. She'll take off her bra but hide her boobs with her arms. She'll let me carress them. As long as my hands are over them I guess she thinks I can't see them. As soon as I stop carressing them, she blocks my view. However, she'll walk around the room with nothing covering her ass. She'll even dance and shake it for me, and she often sits on my face.

I have a fetish for tickling but I suppressed my desire for weeks, despite my curiousity over what her reaction would be. Was she ticklish? I was dying to know, yet I held off because I didn't want her to find out about my weird kink. I was afraid she might reject me. But one weekend afternoon we were in bed together, naked and snuggling. We were spooning and as usual her arm was over her breasts. I wanted to see them. I kissed her neck and gently slipped my hand under her arms and over her breasts. I could feel them but couldn't see them. My erection throbbed at the thought of tickling her armpits, making her arms move so I could get a glimpse of her breasts. I couldn't resist. I withdrew my hand from her breast and tickled her underarms.

I hit paydirt. She laughed and reflexively moved her arm and I got to see her breasts. She rolled away from me until she was on the other side of the bed on her back. I quickly followed and sat on top of her. She covered her breasts with folded arms, but I began tickling both underarms. She laughed again, and once more her arms flew apart, revealing her big breasts. She grasped my hands and we wrestled. I pinned her arms to the bed. And I let go of her hands and tickled her sides. She laughed and grabbed my wrists and admonished me.

"Two can play at that game."

It was a warning...that she might tickle me. That thought was just too exciting for me. She guided my penis inside her and we humped like mad.

For several weeks I became obsessed with the discovery that Jenna was ticklish. Whenever we had sex, I tickled her during foreplay and forcibly made her reveal her breasts. She always laughed and warned me "two can play at that game." A few times she tickled me back, but I have a lot of experience with being tickled, and she couldn't make me laugh. Then, one night, after I tickled her, and she gave me that familiar warning, the possibility just got too exciting. I told her I'd let her tie me down, and she could tickle me all she wanted. Afterall, it was only fair for her to get her turn. Besides, she was such a nice person without a streak of meaness. I had no fear of her at all.

She blushed instantly. But she agreed, "if that's what you really want."

Oh, I wanted.

She tied my wriests and ankles to the bedposts with some extra cord from the blinds. I lay spread-eagled with an erection, while she put her bra and t-shirt on.

"Don't worry. I'm not leaving," she said while she got half-dressed. I knew this--I understood that she didn't like her breast stared at.

She walked around the room, her big nude ass jiggling. She approached my groin and got on the bed on her knees next to my hips. She used all 10 of her fingernails to tickle my balls--a direct attack. I wasn't expecting her to start at that point. I shook with laughter and strained desperately to squirm away from her tickling fingers while trying to escape. I felt embarrassment that she was making me laugh. She put her mouth on my penis and gave me head while she kept tickling my balls. I arched my back in a futile attempt to move my balls from her merciless fingernails. Normally, I can control when I cum and last as long as the woman needs me to, but the sensation of lips and tongue on penis and fingernail tickling my testicles made me orgasm in her mouth.

My face reddened as she stopped to wipe her mouth. I expected her to let me go.

"That was too exciting," I confessed.

"I'm not through yet," she said in a teasing voice.

She straddled me and moved her fingers in a tickly motion toward my upper body.

"Wait. No. Don't. That's enough," I begged.

I thrashed helplessly. In panic. In fear. My penis became erect again in frustration.

She tickled my ribs, my sides, my belly, my underarms. All I could do was laugh and struggle against the cords. She turned around and sat on my chest, her big ass inches under my chin. Her big ass scared me. It looked so powerful compared to my puny ribcage. She tickled the area between my upper legs and hips.

"Please stop. I can't take it anymore."

"You started it," she teased.

She did stop tickling but she remained seated on top of me.

"Please let me go."

"You got yourself in quite a predicament, haven't you?"

She grabbed my cock and started rubbing.

"Have mercy."

"You told me I could tickle you all I wanted. I like tickling you because you are sooo ticklish. You had your turn. It's my turn now."

"I give up."

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she said as she tickled the front of my hips.

"I give up. I give up," I said between giggles.

"What do you give up?"

"I concede defeat. You won the game."

"Oh, you mean I won the tickle game. I warned you that 2 could play at that game."

She rode and tickled me into exhaustion before she untied me. I made the mistake of admitting that she had tired me out so much I felt to weak to retaliate. She tested that my instigating a wrestling match and in my weakened condition she pinned me, much to my humiliation. I rose again, much to her delight.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back