• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Invisible Woman (The Fantastic Four)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
IT’S TICKLIN’ TIME
(A ticklish superheroine fantasy)

Featuring

THE INVISIBLE WOMAN (The Fantastic Four)

Dr. Jacquelyn M. Gould was a well-known and highly respected computer scientist. She graduated at the top of her class at M.I.T. and went on to work for a one of the nation’s top cyber-engineering companies¾Techsplore. Ten years later, the 41 year-old, African-American woman started her own robotics company called Robo Trend.
Jacquelyn was a very attractive lady despite her typical “spectacle-clad, hair up in a bun” work appearance; she had an angelic face with a lovely smile and the cutest dimples you’d ever seen. Many of Dr. Gould’s colleagues and students would say that she was one who didn’t let her “cover girl” good looks take away from her intellectual prowess. Her demeanor was mostly serious and she rarely let others see her fun side.
For many years, Jacquelyn Gould was hailed for her break-through achievements in cyber technologies: she designed state-of-the-art bionic limbs for amputees, a line of fully-automatic android soldiers for the military, and also a line of interactive household robots for domestic use.
On more than one occasion, Dr. Gould graced the covers of some of the most read computer and science magazines as well as many mainstream publications. In fact, she was twice named Time Magazine’s woman of the year. That was when she met the love of her life.
Russ Knight was a senior writer for Time Magazine. He was the one who interviewed Jacquelyn for both times that she was “woman of the year.” Russ was about 6’ 2”, very dark, and very handsome. Russ and Jacquelyn got to know each other really well and learned that they had a lot in common. In time they became really good friends.
Eventually, Jacquelyn found herself falling madly in love with Russ Knight, and he was beginning to feel the same way too. Falling in love for the first time changed Jacquelyn’s life completely. Ever since she was a child, her attention was geared toward academics and she missed out on the childhood, teenage, and young adult romances others experienced.
But now that empty void in her heart and soul was finally filled; Jacquelyn had found her soul mate. She got engaged to Russ, and for the next six months their lives were more charmed and full of bliss than Jacquelyn could ever imagine.
That all changed, though, when Russ’ love towards Jacquelyn began to grow cold. Dr. Gould believed something might be wrong but her infatuation for him never yielded. But one day, Russ Knight garnered enough courage to tell Jacquelyn what was on his mind; there was someone else who had stole the journalist’s affections¾another woman, and he broke off his engagement with Jacquelyn going out of her life forever.
Jacquelyn was devastated.
Her broken heart overwhelmed her with depression. She often had thoughts of suicide. She totally abandoned her scholarly life. This was something she wasn’t able to recuperate from easily. Her anger grew more passionately as time went on, and she decide to take her pain out on the world!
Dr. Gould returned to the scientific community only to create a new and diabolical invention: It was a giant android made of iron. It was about 50 feet tall and weighed about 100 tons. The arms and legs of the colossal robot were coated silver while the torso was coated black. The head of the android had a long, rectangular bar for eyes that had a red light going back and forth inside where laser beams shot out. The machine was activated by a chamber inside its head where Dr. Gould stood in a hydraulic harness, controlling the robots’ movements.
Later..
In the city of San Diego, California, it was a typical weekday evening: airplanes made their bird-like descents onto the runways at the airport, people with dinner reservations made their way to the various restaurants around downtown, and Qualcomm Stadium lit up the night’s sky as the enthusiastic cheers of Padre’s fans filled the air.
All of a sudden, the ground began to shake tremendously throughout the city. People on the streets were frightened and screamed when they saw Dr. Gould’s “terrorbot” reeking havoc as it approached downtown San Diego. She was using the laser beam eyes of the robot to randomly destroy houses, cars, trees, anything that was in its path.
Meanwhile...
At the headquarters of that cosmic superhero family known as THE FANTASTIC FOUR, Reed Richards, the team leader (a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic), receives a transmission from the Mayor. Sue Richards, Reed’s wife (a.k.a. The Invisible Woman), Johnny Storm, Sue’s brother (a.k.a. The Human Touch), and Ben Grimm, their loveable colleague (a.k.a. The Thing) gathered around the large monitor to answer the emergency.
“It’s the Mayor of San Diego,” Johnny noted.
“Yes, Madame Mayor,” Reed greeted.
“Fantastic Four, we need your help. A giant iron robot is destroying our city with its laser beam rays. And it’s headed for downtown,” urged the city leader.
“We’re on our way, Mayor,” Sue assured.
“IIIIIIIIIT‘S CLOBBERIN‘ TIME!” Ben shouted.
Later...
The Fantastic Four arrived in their shuttlecraft at the scene of the mayhem. Immediately the four superheroes got to work. The rubber-bodied, elastic wonder, Mr. Fantastic, stretched himself into the shape of a giant band and wrapped his extremities around two tall buildings.
The Thing had a truck loaded with several large boulders at his disposal. The rock creature then proceeded to use his remarkable strength to place the boulders in the hold of Reed’s altered form, and used Mr. Fantastic as a sling shot to catapult the boulders at the oncoming android. The boulders only wobbled Dr. Gould’s dreadful machine a little, and the seemingly invincible iron monster kept on going.
“Flame On!” Johnny Storm yelled, transforming himself into the pyro-wielding marvel known as The Human Touch.
It was now his turn to try and subdue the metal beast. Flying towards the robot, the Human Touch shot fireball blasts, which were quickly vanquished by the swift android’s, more powerful laser beam rays. The fiery phenomenon had to quickly evade the iron monster’s path when it started to fire laser shots at him. And now Dr. Gould’s formidable invention was in the heart of downtown turning skyscrapers into lit matchsticks.
In a last ditch effort, The Invisible Woman would be elected to ultimately try and save the city from the Dr. Gould and her seemingly indestructible “terror machine”. The Fantastic Four knew that Jacquelyn Gould was controlling the robot from inside its head and that they had to find an opening on the machine and get to the chamber, unseen, to stop Dr. Gould. So, The Invisible Woman used her cloaking powers and her protective force field as she headed towards the relentless android and looked for a door.
At the left foot of the machine there was a door that Sue was able to blasts open with a laser gun. Inside, there was an escape shaft that led to the control deck. The Invisible Woman climbed the series of ladders throughout the shaft to where Dr. Gould was in her hydraulic harness.
Jacquelyn was in a standing position in her harness holding onto two mechanical arms with control panels that she used to operate the robot. The Invisible Woman had to think fast how she would subjugate Dr. Gould and end her little temper tantrum. Suddenly, a most unusual idea popped into Sue Richard’s head. Then the undetectable superheroine approached Dr. Gould and began poking her along the sides of her waist and delicately kneading her ribcage.
Jacquelyn’s eyes popped open with surprise. She thought she was losing her my mind. She felt something tickling her and luckily for The Invisible Woman, Dr. Jacquelyn M. Gould just happened to be INCREDIBLY TICKLISH. The scorned scientist began to fidget in the harness, jerking spasmodically and violently.
“OOH! WOW! HEY! W-W-WHAT’S GOING ON? HEEHEE! SOMETHING’S HEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE TICKLING MEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE!”
The Invisible Woman continued her tickling assault on the surprisingly sensitive Jacquelyn M. Gould. Slowly but surely the studious doctor was getting more and more distracted and found it more difficult to control her robot. She struggled to focus and hold on to the controls as Sue Richards persistently searched Jacquelyn’s upper body for more effective tickle spots.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEE! ST-ST-ST-STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAP! W-W-WHO‘S DOING THIS TO ME?”
Then Sue Richards began crawling an excruciatingly ticklish path with her imposing fingers all the way up to Dr. Gould’s horribly ticklish armpits.
Jacquelyn went wild!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT’S HAPPENING TO ME? I MUST BE CRAZY! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
The armpit tickling was too much for Dr. Jacquelyn M. Gould and the ticklish woman let go of her controls and wrapped her arms tightly around herself. The Invisible Woman then grabbed Dr. Gould out of her harness and placed her under arrest. The nightmare of the giant android was finally over and the city of San Diego was at last spared. Sue Richard’s had saved the day.
Later...
Back at the headquarters of the Fantastic Four, the Mayor of San Diego congratulated the superhuman team for their heroic efforts.
“Thank you, Fantastic Four. We owe you a debt of gratitude, “ praised the Mayor, speaking to them on the large monitor.
“Anytime evil rears its ugly head, you can guarantee that the Fantastic Four will be there to stop it. It’s only our job, Madame Mayor.” Reed Richards proclaimed.
The transmission went off and everyone smiled at each other and gave assuring nods.
“Good work, team. And a special thanks to you, Sue,” commended Mr. Fantastic.
“Yeah, who would have thought to use tickling to defeat the bad guy?” Johnny asked.
“Well, what else was I suppose to do. That was all I could think of,” Sue answered, blushing.
Then Reed, Ben, and Johnny began staring at Sue with an unsettling and constant grin on their faces.
“WHAT?” Sue probed, with a curious frown. “WHY ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?”
“You know, Sue. We’ve always been curious about you,” said Reed.
“WHAT, YOU GUYS? WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT?” The superheroine inquired, getting a little nervous.
“Are YOU ticklish, Sue?” Johnny asked, as the others started slowly and strategically closing in around the Invisible Woman.
“OH NO! NO! STOP IT, YOU GUYS! I’M SERIOUS! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE ME!”
Apparently Sue Richard’s was EXTREMELY TICKLISH and she was about to get the most ticklish tickle she ever had the displeasure of feeling.
“Wow honey, you’re ticklish before we even tickle you,” said Mr. Fantastic.
“Let’s get her, guys!” Johnny urged.
“IIIIIIIIIT'S TICKLIN’ TIME!” The Thing shouted.
With that, Mr. Fantastic stretched his body into the shape of a hammock and wrapped his arms around The Invisible Woman’s limbs like ropes. Now, Sue Richards was stretched out over her husbands altered form with her hands held back behind her head, leaving her body completely vulnerable.
“NOOOOOOOOOOO! COME ON, YOU GUYS, THIS ISN’T FAIR! I’M WARNING YOU! I’M GONNA TURN INVISIBLE!” She cautioned. And then she made good on her threat by suddenly vanishing from everyone’s view.
“Go ahead, turn invisible. We’ll find out where you’re ticklish,” Johnny promised.
Johnny Storm began to feel with his hands around his sister’s unseen torso, groping for recognizable body parts that might be especially ticklish The Thing had left momentarily to look for the perfect tickling instrument.
The Invisible Woman went berserk!
“HEEHEEHEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! EEEEEEEEEEEK! OOH! WOW! SHAME ON YOU, JOHNNY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP THAT! THAT TICKLES!”
“Wait a minute. I think this might be her ribs. Yes, this definitely feels like her ribs, Reed.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“What’s this, I wonder? I think it’s her bellybutton. I could be wrong, but it sure does feel like her bellybutton,” Johnny teased.
“STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! OOH! OOH! JOHNNY! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Let me see if I can find her armpits. They’re here somewhere.”
The Invisible Woman began to really panic now. Her armpits were one of her most ticklish spots and she struggled more vehemently to get out of her husbands’ grasps, but Mr. Fantastic held on fast to his wife, chuckling at her calamity.
“NO! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! JOHNNY, DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE ME UNDER MY ARMS! REED, LET ME GO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
Johnny Storm continued his ticklish trek with his menacing fingers all the way up to the cloaked but sensitive hollows of his sister’s terribly ticklish underarms.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!”
“My goodness, Sue. I had no idea you were so ticklish under your arms,” said Reed.
“OH MY GOD! I’M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE! I CAN‘T BELIEVE YOU’RE TICKLING ME LIKE THIS, THIS IS TORTURE! WE’RE SUPERHEROES, REMEMBER? WE’RE SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM!”
“We are. But this opportunity is just two good to pass up,” Johnny mocked as his tickling fingers traveled back down and felt around ’til he found The Invisible Woman’s unpredictably ticklish knees.”
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! JOHNNY, STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME WET MY UNIFORM!”
At this point the yellow, rock super creature known as The Thing returned with a long, plastic backscratcher.
“A backscratcher? Excellent. Hey, Ben, let’s pull off her boots so we can tickle feet.”
“NO! NOT MY FEET, YOU GUYS! NOT MY FEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEET!”
But The Invisible Woman’s pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as her teammates slowly removed her boots and socks from her feet. Now her still invisible feet were now bare and completely vulnerable.
“I can’t see anything, Johnny. I know her feet are there but they’re wigglin like crazy. And I wanna do this right,” Ben said as he attempted to tickle Sue’s defenseless soles with his backscratcher.
“BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! STOP! I’M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES! THAT HAHA HEEHEE TICKLES!”
This was the most fun that the male members of the Fantastic Four ever had. In time, the three ticklers desisted their ticklish assault on their poor female peer. Sue Richard’s reappeared and vowed to get revenge. But as she recuperated from her ticklish ordeal, The Invisible Woman made a promise to herself that if she ever encountered a villainess like Dr. Gould again, she wouldn’t use tickling to overcome them. It gives “the boys” to many crazy ideas.

THE END

If Crystal tickled Sue, it would be INHUMAN!

Rock, as a comics fan AND a ticklephile, I adore your four-colored,
feathered farragoes.
Obviously, this tale occurs early in the FF's history because, in
more recent times, Sue has been plainly established, with her
increased control not only of her invisibility but her force projections, as the team's most powerful member. Red, Ben, and Johnny
couldn't get away with tickling her nowadays if they tried.
Now, who's the most ticklish Avenger? The Wasp or the Scarlet Witch?
Surely not Silverclaw...

Aye Aye, Captain!

To be perfectly honest with you, though, I don't really keep up with the comic book scene. Growing up, I watched reruns of the 1960's and '70s superhero cartoons and live-action series such as: Wonder Woman, Batman, Superfriends, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl, and of 'course The Fantastic Four. I remembered enjoyed that fun style of pretentious and predictable situations, and I've just tried to incorporate that into my own tickling storytelling. So, thank you for the continued positive feedback, and believe me, the best has yet to come.

Rockauthor

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back