• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tables turned on tickling husband (M/M)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
This is another story where a str8 husband gets tied up and tickled by another guy.

Tables turned on husband who loves to tickle

My husband for as long as I’ve known him has been into tickling. I knew he liked tickling when we got married but didn’t understand the extent of this kink until we were married for several years. I know one of the reasons he married me was for my pretty feet and the fact I’m ticklish as hell. Problem for him was that I’m not into being tickled. Most people don’t love to be tickled and normally can only take brief moments of it before it becomes too much. Over the years he has gotten me down and tickled me for longer than 10 minutes that really angered me. He was always apologetic but as usual, a month later he would find me laying on the bed jump on my legs and tickle my feet until I was helplessly babbling. I realized he was way into it when I saw some of the search histories on our home computer which involved tickling stories, videos and even chat. I did confront him about this but he explained the fetish and I figured it was harmless enough that it didn’t bother me that much.
We have been married 15 years and our only son was visiting his grandparents for the summer giving us a couple of months alone. I have always teased my husband over the years about guys flirting with me because I know how much it drives him nuts. So last month when I hired a new executive accountant who was a few years younger than my 40 years who just happens to be athletic and very handsome; I knew it wouldn’t take long for my husband to get jealous. My husband is a renfaire guy who loves to collect medieval items and dress up for the different fairs. A few years ago my husband bought an old fashioned stock that he refurbished for the group he is part of. He did a good job with it and even tricked me one night in putting my legs in the foot holes to see how comfortable it would be. He of course took the time to tickle my feet and knees as I struggled like mad. I heard from his other Renfair members that he has done that to others during their weekend shows.
Even though we were alone for a couple of months he hasn’t showed me the interest he usually does so I started to tell him that the new exec I hired commented on my pretty toe nail polish and even gave me a foot massage at one of our conventions after a long day of standing on my feet. He had met Tony one time before and I could tell he didn’t care for him that much since he was a guy who really worked out a lot. Jim was the type who was quick to confront people since he is a big guy at 6’2, 220 pds, but since he has never been in a fight, I’m not sure what he would do if it came to that. He was telling me all week he should kick Tony’s ass for touching my feet, etc. I didn’t take him serious and told him to take it easy since I was having my staff over this Friday night for drinks and snacks.
I was surprised how calm Jim was all week and he seemed to be making an extra effort to be nice to Tony as they talked about sports and Renfaire stuff. I was surprised when Tony said to Jim that he would see him tomorrow to help finish the Renfaire stocks. Now the next day I was going with friends to another town to do some shopping at the mall and figured my husband was up to something. When I questioned him he just smiled and said, “I’m making a new friend Jill, so you just go on your shopping trip tomorrow and have fun.” I told him he better be nice to Tony but of course I couldn’t figure out what he was up to. The next morning Tony stopped in just as we were leaving. He was wearing blue jeans, a tight t-shirt – construction work boots that really didn’t fit with his accountant job but as the friends kept saying, “Man he is so hot!” Jim was wearing sweat pants and a loose shirt with his socks and sneakers.
The shopping was fun and I was pretty tired when I dropped my friends at home. As I arrived home Tony was just leaving and he said to me with a big smile, “Jim is asleep now, but I think you should watch the video I left on the table and see why he is so tired.” I walked in the house and indeed I could hear Jim snoring from the master bedroom as I by-passed the room to see what work was done on the stocks in the guest room. I was surprised to see feathers, an array of paint and tooth brushes on the small table, some baby oil and my hair dryer. The video tape was on the table next to our Sony video camera. The note was simple, “Guess your husband is more ticklish than you Julie.”
To see those words and the tools in the guest room I was intrigued to see what the video tape had to offer. He is more ticklish than me, I wondered about that since Tony did tickle my feet a bit during my foot massage but that would mean he tickled Jim? Confused I hit play on the VCR and was shocked to see Tony facing the camera with my Jim stuck in the stocks, his feet locked in place, his arms pulled over his head with his shirt pulled over his head tied around his cuffed hands. Hi Julie starts Tony with a big smile. Well it looks like Jim had a plan to get me in the stocks and get some revenge for massaging your feet a couple of weeks back, but I guess he didn’t know I’m a martial arts expert. A closer look and I could see that Him had some duct tape on his mouth and looked mad. He wanted me in the stocks but when I said no, he tried to force me, big mistake don’t you think. I used a pressure point hold on his wrist and he was basically helpless as I led him to the bench. Once his feet were trapped, it took a few minutes but I got his hands cuffed and secured to the top as he demonstrated Jim’s dilemma. Once he was secure, I remember you telling me how much he loves to tickle, but you never told me if he is ticklish himself, so I guess we will find out huh?
I stopped the tape and went to the bedroom where Jim was still snoring away. I was tempted to wake him, but the tape had me turned on and I wanted to see what happened. Tony set the camera that faced directly at Jim’s shoes that were still in place. The way the stocks are setup, the padding is thick but secure enough where you can only wiggle your feet. You could see Jim’s face and upper chest over the top of the stocks so whatever was happening to him you could see his expression. I wasn’t sure if Jim would be ticklish, but I did remember some years back I grabbed his foot and ran my fingers over his sole asking him if he liked it. He laughed hard as he broke free that I was sure he was ticklish. Tony was taunting Jim asking him if he liked being taken down by a smaller guy. Now Tony is only 5’10 and Jim is 6’2 so I’m sure he was already ashamed about being taken down by the smaller man. He slowly worked the laces on Jim’s shoes as his feet wiggled to escape but they were stuck. He pulled off the first sneaker, rubbed Jim’s socked foot, and then slowly worked the other one off as Jim struggled and muffled some kind of words to Tony that you could not understand. The one thing that got me was the scared helpless look on Jim’s face. I’ve never seen a look like that on his face but he seemed to be begging Tony. The other shoe hit the floor and Tony smiled at Jim as he slowly removed he white socks. The first sock was half way off when Tony lightly tickled his heel with a light scratch. Jim’s foot wiggled from side to side as he his muffled giggles filled the room. Koootchie koooooo he teased as the light touch got Jim instantly. He pulled the sock off revealing Jim’s big size 12 feet that were flawless as he rarely went barefoot. He toes and soles are meaty which Tony commented on as he dug his fingers into Jim’s bare sole. Jim’s reaction was instant as he struggled like a mad man barely able to move as his arms that were pulled high over his head but also his thighs were tied together and secure to the bench. His foot scrunched, arched and shook as Tony’s fingers dug in and glided over the arch and balls of his foot. A good minute of tickling the foot had Jim red faced. I was so turned on I was touching myself as I watched my employee torture my husband. Tony wasted no time as he ripped off Jim’s other sock and dug his fingers under his long meaty toes. Jim laughed so hard and struggled again with new energy as I watched Tony slowly work his fingers under each toe. Tony worked Jim’s feet for 15 minutes alternating between a light touch and ferocious attacks leaving him weak with laughter.
My poor Jim was so weak and helpless I actually felt bad for him as I watch Tony use a stiff feather pointy end trace the bottom of Jim’s feet. He was so patient working the crevices of his foot like a tattoo artist hard at work. He switched up and sitting next to Jim, he tickled his armpit hairs with a couple of paint brushes that make Jim squeal and thrash like a school girl. When Tony broke out the ice cubes and rubbed them first over Jim’s nipples I thought he would die from the hoarse laughter. But when the soles got the cold cubes he became hysterical with laughter that quickly faded to soft giggles. Finally Tony broke out the black sharpie pen and wrote on Jim’s foot, “I’m really ticklish. Please tickle me!” I was amazed to see that I have been watching this for 2 hours! The last part is what probably broke Jim. Tony took his time applying some baby oil all over Jim’s big feet as he teased Jim that the final act was coming. He took off Jim’s duct tape gag which got Jim begging immediately for him to stop. Tony left the room but came in with my hair dryer and after plugging it in; he used it to heat up Jim’s feet. Tony kept the hair dryer just an inch from Jim’s big foot slowly massaging the oil into the foot which shook back and forth helplessly. It must have been very effective because Jim howled and struggled like mad. Tony would take an ice cube and work it under his thick toes as the hair dryer warmed up the rest of the foot. His laughter was so hard when Tony would prod his foot with the pointy end of the feather that I thought he would pass out. It lasted 15 minutes as the feather and fingers worked under and between Jim’s toes, across his heels and all over his red soles. Jim was slumped in the stocks, maybe he passed out. Tony turned off the tape to end the horror show. I figured I better go make peace with my tormented husband. I got naked and crawled into bed with my husband who woke up and smiled at me. I was worried, and smiled at him asking him if he was ok? He kissed me with passion and before long we were fucking like teenagers. Jim later told me that he was turned on by the tickling and wondered if I was up to both of us getting tickled by Tony? I smiled and said if it leads to us fucking like this again, why not?

[email protected]

Wonderful story. Just one tiny thing - stories are easier to read if broken up into paragraphs with spaces between each. But that is a minor point. Well done.

Delicious story. I'd love to see them gang up on Jim together and really punish his bare soles.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back