• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sweetest Dream part 3 f/m f/f and ff/m

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I am starting to get used to the pink room by now...

I look around. Once again I am restrained by a force I cannot see sitting on the devilish V shaped seat. Naked like before. I am beginning to really like the beginnings of these dreams. Some would call them silly... I would call them wet.

Before I even can see them, I smell the distinct perfumes of Allison and Jenny. Allison's is very sweet and fruity, with a hint of spice. Jenny's is a bit stronger but just as enticing. I can picture her spritzing her wonderful breasts with them. My fetish for tickling is only matched by my fetish for large breasts... and the tickle monster knew it. That has to be why she took Jenny's form. I also smell a third. I am clueless as to the identity of the third person. I don't know if I can stand three ticklers at once. I start to worry.

“You have been very bad”, I hear Jenny proclaim. I look around but cannot see her.

“No, I haven't”, I respond. I feel nervous.

“Not you, tickleboy. Allison.”

They suddenly appear before me: Jenny stands over a table. On the table I see Allison bound naked in a spread eagle position. A gag covers her mouth. She seems to be restrained by the same invisible force that holds me captive. I have never seen the redhead naked before. My penis twitches. Jenny looks at me, the tickle monster incarnate. She looks at me with a hint of menace.

“Careful, big boy.”, she warns, “If you get hard enough, you will reveal your tickly balls.”

I gasp. She laughs.

“Then again, more fun for me.”

“Why do you have Allison bound?”, I blurt out. I stop to wonder why I am questioning the tickle monster. She answers me nonetheless.

“She has been bad. She needs punishment.”

“What did she do?”

Jenny looks at me with an amused glare Her black hair glistening. “She tested you out before I could. You see, I am like Santa. There are many of me around the world... in Halloween costumes, at fetish gatherings, mommies playing with their children at night, all of them use my name. Santa puts his doubles in malls across America, but it's all an act. Allison's not the real tickle monster. But I am. And I wanted you to myself.”

“W-why?” I ask confused.

She walks up to me and start to wiggle her fingers at me teasingly. I shiver. She grins.

“Because you're just so much fun, cutie.” She begins to poke my ribs. I chuckle and squirm a little.

“See?” She says mockingly. She stops poking.

“I wanted the first crack at you, but she started without me. There is only one fitting punishment for such disobedience.”

“What is that?” I ask curiously.

“Why, tickle torture of course. You see, All my girls must pass a rigorous evaluation before I can give them the job of a tickler.” Jenny winked at me. My penis rose a little at the thought of Allison being tickled.

“Oh yes”, Jenny continued, “Our little Ally here is just as sensitive as you are. In fact, I have devised this little activity to give both of you a serious case of the giggles.”

Jenny hollers out, “Oh, Raven?”

The third girl appears next to Allison's bound and gagged body. She has long brown hair, an angels smile, and breasts as full as Jenny's. Her wonderful chest tucked into a tight white top. She hops in place eager to start her new task.

“I am here, mistress.”

“Very good, Raven. You are familiar with Allison's little sweet spots?” Jenny asked teasingly.

Raven looked down at Allison, who looked just as scared as I did, and grinned.

“Overly familiar”, giggled Raven, “This won't take long at all.”

“Good. Why don't you show our little tickleboy here how you get your victims laughing.”

“With pleasure, Mistress”, Raven walked to Allison's bare feet.

“Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore”, Raven began quoting Poe as she placed her fingers on Allison's bare soles. Allison whimpered. She knew what was coming. “While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping”, Raven tapped her fingers along Allison's arches. Allison giggled through the gag. “As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door”, Raven continued her poetic tickling as Allison giggled more. Jenny pulled off Allison's gag.

“Hehehehehe... Please stop!” Allison pleaded. Raven looked up at her evilly.

“Nevermore”

Raven began tickling Allison's feet with a passion. Allison laughed and squealed helplessly. I felt myself getting hard watching. Jenny notices. “Don't worry, Baby, I'm coming.” Jenny says with mock sympathy.

Jenny walked up to me and lightly tickles my nipples with her fingertips.

“Hehehehehehehehe” I start giggling.

“Tickly tickly nipples” Jenny teases, “Such an embarrassing place for a boy to be ticklish on. But you know, that just makes it more fun for me.”

“Beep beep beep beep beep” She flicks my nipples with her fingertips while making teasing beeping noises. I giggle and squirm as she smiles with amusement. I look over and see that Raven has taken to tickling Allison's nipples too. Allison is blushing.

“But, Captain!” Raven teases Allison, “I have to get the soldiers at attention for the drill!” Raven tickles Allison's nipples with such a gentle touch that I wonder how she can take it. Sure enough, her nipples stiffen. Raven smiles. “Ten-hut!” Allison giggles harder in her embarrassment.

Jenny draws my attention back to her.

“I've known you your whole life, you know” Jenny starts to slowly stroke along my tummy. I chuckle. It tickles but not too much. Just enough to keep me from holding it in. She continues...

“I have seen every tickling you have ever been given, Sweetie. Family, babysitters, friends, girlfriends... I know every trick, and every spot. You... are... dead... meat.”

I wonder what she means. She sees it in my eyes. She smiles.

“Remember when you were 10? Your babysitter, Michelle? She had a game she played with you, didn't she?”

I blush. It starts to come back to me. Jenny shows me her two index fingers.

“She was taking classes to become a writer, remember? You were her favorite practice.”

“N-n-no. Please.” I beg.

Jenny smirks. “She tackled you to the ground, straddled you...”

My tummy began to quiver.

“She rolled up your shirt and pinned your arms under her legs...”

I look over to see that Allison is squealing from Raven's fingers under her arms. Then I look back up at Jenny. She starts to lower her fingers to my quivering tummy. I start sweating.

“And...” She paused for suspense, “TICKLE TYPEWRITER!!”

She began poking my tummy rapidly and randomly. I laughed hard. Old tricks still worked. Jenny smiled triumphantly. She was truly the tickle monster.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I can't stop laughing. “No more typewriter!” I beg.

Jenny laughs at my struggling. My penis is rack hard. She stops tickling.
“Raven, Time's up.” Jenny states. Raven stops tickling Allison's underarms. Allison takes a moment to catch her breath.

“What's going on?” Raven asks.

“I just picked up on a thought from our little tickleboy. A couple minutes ago he was worried that he couldn't take three ticklers at once. Let's see if that is true.”

Allison is freed and gets up off of the table. She winks at Raven in a sexy manner and They both walk up to join Jenny in front of me.

Allison asks Jenny, “What should we do, mistress?”

Jenny looks into my eyes. She seems like she is staring into my soul, reading my mind. She suddenly giggles mischievously.

“Oh dear” she exclaims.

“What?” Raven asks.

Jenny responds.

“When our little tickleboy was 13, he had a widdle nightmare...” Her teasing tone fills me with dread. She continues to educate the other girls.

“Two girls from his class held him down...”

Allison and Raven began to whisper as they stared at me, “Tickle... tickle... tickle...” My scrotum pulled in tight. My asshole was puckered. Jenny continued.

“They each took one end of his poor tender body...”

They took positions: Allison at his underarms, and Raven at my feet. They were still whispering, “Tickle... tickle... tickle...” I started giggling nervously.

“And then...” Jenny continued, “They sent the tickle bugs after him.”

Allison and Raven started to spider their fingertips under my arms and on my arches. I screamed. The girls began singing that dreadful song.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle”

Jenny stared into my eyes and opened her mouth wide as she bent down and took my hyperticklish balls into her mouth. Then she hummed. My balls vibrated. I howled with ticklish laughter. Jenny then used her fingers to tweak my hips.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle”

I came so hard I blacked out...

I awoke in my bed yet again from my dream. “Who cares if it's Monday?”

5 (1).jpgsatinee_capona07.jpgTerri Jane.jpg

great story hope for part 4 maybe alittle longer ^-^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back