• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Call

yeayea

TMF Poster
1296447081.jpg_CSC0074.JPG

It all started when Julie decided to walk home from school instead of letting her dad pick her up. Her captor was waiting for her at the end of the block in a black van. When Julie got to the end of the block he jumped out, chloroform in hand, and put poor Julie to sleep within seconds. He brought Julie back to a place that was secluded in a forest. His place looked like a studio for taking pictures of some kind. Julie has been here for 8 hours already, and as you can see in this picture her captor is forcing her to explain to her dad what he has done and what he is going to do to her after this call. The call went something like this...
" Daddy it's horrible, first he forced me to change into this weird schoolgirl uniform then he gave me this "special" oil to put on my feet telling me to make sure I get it all in-between my toes and stuff, it was so embarrassing because he was sitting there pleasuring himself as I did it. Then he gave me these socks that had frills on them and told me to put them on with these black flats that looked like they were for a 10 year old. He tied my feet together so tight, daddy. While my feet were tied together, he made me hop to this room where there was nothing but a bed. The bed was so scary looking daddy, it had a wooden frame at the top and a wooden frame at the bottom that had bars in it. He tied my hands over my head so tight that I couldn't move at all and then he tied my feet together to the bottom beam, and he positioned them so that they were sticking out in between the bars of the frame. Daddy I like couldn't move at all. I could feel that oil that he made me put on start tingling especially between my toes; I tried so hard not to giggle.

I don't even want to talk about what happened next. He told me that he had some type of foot fetish, I couldn't stop thinking about how I just polished my toes blue before school today and just hated the fact that he would be enjoying that. Then it was so weird, he made me put my tongue out and he dripped some honey on it, why? He told me not to swallow and before I could ask why, he forced this huge ball in my mouth and tied it behind my head. After like 20 seconds, the honey was making my mouth water but I couldn't swallow. It was so embarrassing, all this drool started to literally pour out the sides of my mouth. I never had this much drool in my mouth, Never! He just sat there, he didn't even wipe my face off, he just sat there and played with himself while I drolled uncontrollably. Then he told me not to worry he's not going to 'cum' yet, he'll wait for the grand finale. I was soo scared daddy, what's a grand finale. Well then he put his penis back in his pants, took out my ball gag and put this paper on my tongue with some type of mixture on it. He told me that if I thought I was drooling before, wait until this kicks in. It was a weird taste, it was both sweet and salty together, but within seconds I was drooling uncontrollably so much that there was drool all over my face. So much drool, daddy, that I could't even open my eyes because it was dripping down my cheeks into my eyes! I hated it so much you don't even know. That's when he came over and whispered into my ear..."I don't only have a foot fetish, Julie, I have a tickle fetish too." Daddy my heart started pounding, you have no idea how ticklish I am daddy. One time my friend Nicole was joking around , she just touched in between my toes and I peed myself from laughing. I tried to plead through the ball gag in my mouth, drool went everywhere, and I couldn't even get one word out. He asked me if I remembered that oil he made me put on my feet, I nodded my head. He told me that he is a chemist and discovered this oil that makes people uncontrollably ticklish; it works on some nerve endings and makes them extremely responsive to any stimulation. I tried to tell him that I was already ticklish, but I was just making sounds through that stupid ball gag, I hated that thing daddy. He told me the longer that oil stays on your feet, the more ticklish you become. He said that after 2 hours, a mere gust of wind can make me pass out laughing. Then he put a timer above me and said, let's wait a little before we start that video back up. I didn't even know he was taping this, and that's when he walked away. Daddy this was so bad, this mixture in my mouth made me drool just so much there were literally puddles all over my face, it started going in my nose, in my ears, all over! I struggled so much and just couldn't get out, all I could think about was the time, the ticking, and these stupid 10 year old shoes I had on. How'd he know I was a size 5? 2 hours passed, my shirt was soaked with drool, my hair soaked but he didn't come back. After 3 hours passed, he came back. I tried to tell him it was 3 hours and maybe he shouldn't do this but just more drool.

He kissed me on the cheek, and brought a stool with him to the bottoms of my feet. I couldn't see anything. He untied by feet and retied to them the top bar. I wondered why? I didn't even have to ask, he told me that he wanted my feet to be eye level with him. He retied them so tight, daddy, that I cringed with every move. He took off his pants, then he took off his under wear and I think he started to pleasure himself. I was so scared daddy, so embarrassed. I didn't want to be tickled, I didn't want him to pleasure himself to my feet, I didn't want to pass out! I hoped and hoped that he wouldn't take my shoes off, but then I felt him touch my right leg. I tried so hard not to, but I started to cry a at the thought of being tickled until I pass out. He took my right shoe off...I never experienced anything like this in my life, daddy! The air, just the air, made me gasp for air because of the sensation it caused. He walked over to me and wiped the drool off my eyes. He said this is going to be an epic video, Julie, why don't you plea for you dad to give me that money. Then I saw like 10 video cameras around the room. There was one above me, one to the left of me, one to the right of me, there was one that was aimed at my face, there was one aimed at my private part, I don't even know why one was there daddy, there was one aimed at my feet, then there was another aimed at my toes, another aimed at the ball of my feet, another aimed at the instep, another at the heel, one to videotape the tops of my feet where my blue nailpolish was, one at each side of my feet, and finally one that was taping the whole thing from a distance. I started to beg him so hard daddy, like so hard that I started crying while begging him. I was trying to ask him not to do this, not to make me pass out. Daddy, these video cameras scared me so much especially since there were like 5 cameras just for my feet, why? How much detail of my feet did he really want? He told me that I was going to star in a video for you, daddy, and in a special video for him. He walked back to my feet and sat down on his stool, he asked me if I was ready, I shook my head and tried to yell, NO! but all that came out were a few bubbles of spit. I could feel that my socks were drenched in this oil and the simplest movement of my feet made me cringe with sensation. In a firm voice, he said, it turns me on when my hostage curls her toes, curl your toes for me Julie. I didn't, I was so scared, daddy, I knew it would tickle me, tickle me so much just to curl my own toes. Do you know how embarrassing this is, daddy, to know that someone has so much control over you that he can tickle you by not even touching you. He said, if you don't curl them I can be really mean, Julie. So I did, and OOO my goodness, I can't describe the feeling that came over me, I almost chocked on my drool, I felt like there were 1000000 tiny feathers all in between my toes circling the most ticklish regions of my foot. All this and he hasn't touch me yet, daddy! Whatever oil he made me put on my feet, made me so sensitive that I couldn't even curl my own toes.
He stared at my curled toes while pleasuring himself for like 5 minutes and then he slowly started taking my sock off, I cried, daddy, so much. I was so scared, I knew, I just knew he was going to make me pass out from tickling and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I cried and tried to beg, but all I felt was my sock coming off. I heard him stroking himself and finally it came off..........
To be continued.....

Thanks for reading...I appreciate and would like any feedback possible. Let me know if you would like a part 2 to this story.

Last edited:
Thanks APF, I appreciate your comment. I'm glad you liked it! I'll try to put up part 2 soon.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back