• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kevin's Control Issue (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Rob should have known better than to get involved with a coworker—particularly a coworker with some very unusual ideas about romance and relationships! That's what happens when you lose control of your emotions…

:jester:

KEVIN’S CONTROL ISSUE

by

T.T. Gore​

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screamed, jerking my torso to and fro in a desperate, doomed attempt to evade Kevin’s dancing fingers.

“What’s WRONG, pussy boy?” he sneered as I writhed and danced, my toenails scraping the rough concrete floor of his securely soundproofed basement playroom. “Don’t tell me you can’t handle a little TICKLING!”

That’s exactly what I WANTED to tell him, of course—but I was too busy laughing my ASS off to formulate a coherent sentence! And though Kevin had only been tickling my ribs and armpits for a couple of minutes, I was already feeling pretty fucking hysterical!

It wasn’t as if I could to anything to stop him, you see. I was stark naked, arms stretched high above my head, wrists bond to an iron ring fixed to a ceiling beam. The bastard had also tied my big toes together with a length of twine. I’d been hoisted just high enough so that I was poised on my toes. It was one hell of an exposed position, and Kevin was taking full advantage of my helplessness!

You may be wondering how I’d allowed myself to be trapped in such a compromising position. Well, all I can say is that the heart wants what the heart wants—and I wanted Kevin. This was pretty embarrassing because until I met him, I’d never had a crush on another guy in my entire life. But Kevin…slender, silk-skinned Kevin with his dark blonde hair, big brown eyes and pouty lips…what can I say? I just fell for him.

I should explain that we both worked for Gigantacon Corporation; that’s how we met. I’d been with the company for a couple of years when he was hired as an administrative assistant. We found ourselves working together on a fairly regular basis…and all of a sudden I found myself jacking off with visions of Kevin dancing in my head. Visions of Kevin and me, I should say, doing some very naughty things together. And eventually, much against my better judgment, I let him know how I felt about him. Office romances! Never a good idea…

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I squealed as Kevin’s well-honed nails raked my ribcage. He was standing behind me, and I could feel his hot breath on the nape of my neck.

“That’s right, Robbie-poo!” he snickered. “If you want to be my pussy boy, you have to earn the privilege! Now laugh LOUDER for me, you pathetic SISSY! Laugh your stupid fucking HEAD off for me—!”

“GAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I bellowed, doing my heartfelt best to comply with his insistent command. And though he was driving me utterly MAD with hilarity, there was also something incredibly SEXY about the situation. Just the fact that he was there behind me made my balls tremble and my asshole pucker. Did I mention that Kevin was also naked? Well, he was, and from time to time I could feel the swollen head of his upright organ brush the sweaty small of my back.

Such were the kinky games that Kevin made me play. With a salacious smile, he’d explained that I had to EARN the right to be his pussy boy, as he put it. Just my luck that the guy who’d stolen my heart had a sadistic streak a mile wide! Oh, sure, kept promising that some day we’d go to bed together and do all the things I’d dreamed of. But I didn’t really believe him. All too obviously, Kevin preferred to torture and humiliate me—he had this thing for what he called “control.” And because I continued to hope against hope eventually he’d make good on his promise, I let him do it. At least we were together…

“Jesus, you scream like a fucking GIRL!” Kevin sneered. “You’re such a fucking LOSER, Robbie-poo, do you know that? Pretending to be SO masculine and macho, while all the while you’ve got the hots for ME!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” I howled. He’d stepped closer, put his arms around my waist and was stroking my belly! I squirmed helplessly in his ticklish embrace. “OH KEV-HEV-HEVEN!!! YOU’RE KILL-HILL-ILL-HILL-HILLING MEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Loser,” he whispered in my ear. “Sissy. But I kind of like you anyway…”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” I squealed as his hands moved up to tweak my erect nipples.

“Mmmm, you LIKE that don’t you?” he whispered, snuggling close.

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. He was gently stroking my nipples with his fingertips now, and it tickled like CRAZY!

“Mmmm,” Kevin sighed. “I like the way your chest hair tickles the palms of my hands, Robbie-poo…” He tweaked a nipple, eliciting another shriek. “And I like the way you wiggle you sexy ass when I play with you…”

I had tears in my eyes by this time. And my nipples weren’t the only erect portion of my anatomy!

“Would you like me to tickle your cute behind?” Kevin inquired. “I bet you would! With a feather, Robbie-poo—what do you think of THAT?”

All I could do as his hands roved over my chest and belly was moan in agreement.

“Mmmm, that’s right, and maybe I’ll go DEEP with that feather…between your sweet cheeks…right to your tight little asshole…”

“Oh GAWD Kevin!” I blubbered. “You’re DRIVING me fucking NUTS—!”

“Which you LOVE for me to do!” he whispered—and darted a finger into my navel!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” I screeched as he scratched my belly button with a sharp fingernail. I danced on my toes in a frenzy of anguished joy. “EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Now THAT’S more like it!” Kevin chortled, redoubling the sweet torment by tweaking my nipple. “Now you’re sounding off like you’ve GOT a pair!”

My muscles convulsed with the effort of giving him what he wanted: scream after belly-busting scream of high-pitched, utterly fucking INSANE laughter! Oh, how I laughed for the sadistic bastard as he tortured my button and nipples. Oh, how I begged him for mercy! Oh, how I wiggled and squirmed and writhed at the end of the rope from which I dangled by my wrists!

Kevin kept it up until hot beads of sweat were trickling down my torso and legs, and I was gasping desperately for air. Then, with a contented sigh, he stepped back.

“Holy smoke, Robbie-poo!” he giggled. “I almost lost CONTROL of myself and made a MESS! You are SUCH a cock-teasing BIMBO!”

“Gaaaa…gaaaa…gaaaa…” was all I could manage by way of reply.

He stepped around to stand before me and indeed, his cock was standing tall, a tiny, clear bead of pre-cum decorating its tip.

“You know how I HATE losing control, Robbie-poo,” he whispered. “If I do, that means extra PUNISHMENT for you!”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!” I squealed as he tweaked a nipple.

“No, I’m not losing control of myself just because some handsome stud makes EYES at me!” he sneered. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Sure you would. I know what you want, Robbie-poo. And maybe some day I’ll let you have it. When we’re BOTH capable of controlling ourselves…which you aren’t…not yet…but we’ll fix that…”

Oh, Kevin was one kinky little bastard! Control! He preached it constantly.

“Think you can control yourself THIS time, Robbie-poo?” he whispered, stepping closer. His hand dropped from my chest to my belly…and points south. His fingers began to toy with the damp, tangled curls of my pubic hair. “Last time you absolutely DISGRACED yourself, didn’t you? Think you can handle it this time if I tease your precious PENIS?”

“Anything you want!” I moaned, cringing with shame at the servile tone in my voice. “Oh, Kevin, ANYTHING—!”

“Hmmm, well, we’ll see. And maybe this time we’ll try the feather.” He favored me with a lewd wink. “I’m sure that a big, strong guy like you would have no trouble at all holding out against a little tool tickling…”

There was an old chest of drawers standing against the side wall. Kevin yanked the top drawer open, rummaged around briefly and produced a long, stiff, pointed feather—white with a black tip. Smiling sadistically, he flourished the hideous thing in my face.

“If you can hold out for, oh, let’s say ten minutes, I’ll give you a nice little REWARD,” Kevin chuckled. “If not, though, well, you know the punishment for incontinence!”

This threat brought home to me the fact that I was not only super horny, but urgently in need of a bathroom break! Thank God I had an erection! Without it, I’d NEVER be able to keep my bladder under control!

And control was everything…

With a sigh of satisfaction, Kevin lowered the feather. He paused for a moment, gazing into my eyes with that sadistic smile of his—and then he very gently stroked the swollen, ultra-sensitive head of my throbbing cock!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I shrieked, writhing like a gerbil in heat as an unbearably potent thrill of tickling torment shot down my cock! I went up on my toes and danced with agonized delight as Kevin tickled and tickled and fucking TICKLED the most ticklish portion of my masculine anatomy! Oh, he was merciless! I desperately BEGGED him to stop—then I begged him NOT to stop—because I needed to fucking CUM—and the feather was getting me close—TOO close!

GAAAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I bellowed struggling desperately to suppress the lustful sensations that bubbled low in my belly and squeezed my balls. Control! I had to maintain CONTROL—!

“You know something?” Kevin snickered as he swept the father to and fro. “I don’t think you’re man enough to HANDLE this, Robbie-poo! I think you’re going to LOSE it, you big SISSY!”

I denied this as best I could—not very coherently. It was always the same shit! No matter how hard I tried, I could NEVER control my libido! Sooner or later I was going to disgrace myself with one hell of a messy accident, and then my punishment would be DOUBLE! It wasn’t fair, I whined as Kevin’s excruciating ministrations drove me closer and closer to the screaming edge of insanity. It wasn’t fucking FAIR—!

Uh-oh!” Kevin exclaimed as I squeezed out a drop of pre-cum. “THAT’S not a good sign!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” I squealed as he stepped closer to tweak my aching, ultra-sensitive nipples. That made me squeeze out MORE pre-cum!

“Oh, Robbie-poo,” Kevin sighed. His voice dripped with false disappointment. “I’m afraid that you’re going to fail me again. And you know that I just can’t STAND it when you’re incontinent!”

“OH NO!” I screamed, wiggling my ass desperately as he stroked my nipples momentarily before redirecting his attention to my upright organ. “OH-NO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!! I’M IN CONTRO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HOLE!!!”

“Hah! I don’t THINK so!” Kevin snickered, swirling the feather over the head of my cock with sadistic precision. With the fingertips of his free hand, he began stroking my tight balls. “No, I don’t think you ARE in control!”

And he was right! I could FEEL it now—I could feel it building in my balls! My body was covered with goose bumps and hot oily sweat, my asshole was pulsing and my legs were quivering.

“OH SHIT!!!” I screamed. “OH FUCK!!!”

“Oh fuck is right, Robbie-poo!” Kevin gave my balls a squeeze. “Because you’re about to make a MESS—!”

He stepped to the side just as I arched my back, gyrated my hips and…and…and…

“GRRRRRRUMMMMMMPH!!!” I growled—and commenced to launch my load!

A tidal wave of absolute fucking ECSTASY swept over me as I emptied my balls to the accompaniment of my own heartfelt grunts of effort and Kevin’s mocking laughter! I squirmed and wiggled and strained in an all-out attempt to ejaculate every last fucking DROP of my body’s most precious essence. And Kevin helped! He tickled my balls with the feather and tweaked my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and slapped my bare behind until he was absolutely certain that I’d given up everything I had to give. And when it was over…and I slumped exhausted at the end of my rope…

“I can’t really be mad at you, Robbie-poo…” Kevin whispered. He pressed against me, put his arms around my waist and caressed my ass, which still stung from the spanking he’d administered to help me get the most out my orgasm. “Of course, you WILL have to be punished for your loss of control.”

His fingernails dug into my butt cheeks and I whimpered.

“Where shall I start, hmmm?” His hands moved up my sides. His fingertips probed lightly into my armpits. “And how long shall I continue…?”

I begged for mercy because I knew that was what he wanted to hear.

“Tell you what,” he whispered. “I’ll punish you until you’re all EXCITED again, and then we’ll see if you’ve learned your lesson. And what’s the lesson, Robbie-poo?”

“Control!” I blubbered. “If I want to be your pussy boy, I have to learn CONTROL—!”

“Exactly!” he agreed—digging his fingers into my defenseless hollows!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” I screamed. “OH GAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAWD I HAVE TO PEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEE!!!”

“Golly!” Kevin chuckled. “Did you need a POTTY break, Robbie-poo? You should have spoken up sooner, because it’s too late NOW!”

“YAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I bellowed, writhing helplessly in his ticklish embrace. My toenails scraped and scraped the concrete floor as I danced my hilarious dance.

“Oh, don’t be such a CRYBABY!” Kevin giggled as he refocused his merciless assault on my ribs.

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. “OH-NO-HO-HO!!! DON’T WANNA WEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HET MYSELF!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“You’ll be FINE, Robbie-poo!” Kevin smiled as his well-honed fingertips raked my sides. “Just concentrate!”

“WAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-WAAAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screeched, clenching every muscle in a frantic attempt to discipline my bladder.

“Just concentrate!” Kevin repeated, stepping back to teak my nipples and scratch my belly button. “You can DO it this time!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I howled. “ARRRRGH!!! EEEEEEEEK!!! HIIIIEEEE!!!”

“You’re starting to get another ERECTION!” he cheered. “Five more minutes!”

“GAAAARRRRGH!!!” I screamed. Sweat trickled down my tense, trembling body as the conclusion of my futile struggle to prevent the inevitable drew near.

“OH STOP YOU’RE GONNA MAKE ME PEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I blubbered, knowing that it was already too late.

“It’s simply a matter of CONTROL!” Kevin reminded me as he prudently stepped to one side.

When you have a missing image on your site you may see a box on your page with with a red x where the image is missing. cheap metformin for sale online Hopefully, we will soon have immunity to prevent the spread of hiv as well.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back