• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The First Encounter

goalie34

TMF Poster
This is the story of how I got my girlfriend into tickling...

My girlfriend, let's call her "E," is a very sweet, small girl. She stands about 5' even, with waist length blonde hair, blue eyes, and maybe 110 lbs. Her feet are size 6, and ALWAYS in shoes and socks. Before we got together I'd always wanted to see her feet, but she NEVER wears any kind of revealing shoe. Anyway, a month or so into our relationship, we went skating (which was important to me, as I play hockey) and being clever, I told her that once we were done, she'd need a foot rub or the next day they would be killing her. She agreed, and so when we got back to my house we put on a movie and cuddled on the couch. I wasn't paying too much attention to the movie, as I was staring at E wiggling her toes in her socks. After a little while, I said "How bout that foot rub?" "That would be really nice," she replied. She scooted back on the couch and placed her feet in my lap. My heart started to pound, and I took her foot in my hand and started rubbing, too nervous to take the socks off. She looked at me quizzically and said "Why don't you take the socks off?" My heart soared, and I gladly obliged. I decided to go one foot at a time, and took her left sock off and started rubbing. This was the first time I had seen her foot bare, and I was floored. They were perfect. Tiny little toes, soft soles, and nice curve to her instep, and absolutely NO calluses. After baring both feet and relaxing her with a gentle foot rub for a while, I started to wonder if they were ticklish. I'd given her a few playful pokes to the sides before, and been met with good results. However, as I'm sure many of you know, you can't be sure if feet are ticklish just because sides are. Anyway, I had to find out, so I said "Hmm, I wonder if you're ticklish.." to which she replied "Not there, I never have been." I was crushed at that statement, but i thought "what's the harm in trying anyway," so I ran my nail from heel to toe. She jumped and said "What the heck!" I said "I thought you weren't ticklish here," and kept tickling her foot. She screeched and tried to pull away, but I had a vice grip on her ankle and she was no match. Eventually I pinned both feet and tickled to my hearts content. After several minutes, I stopped to let her catch her breath. Once she calmed down, she said "Wow! I had no idea I was ticklish there, that was fun!" Of course, she knew nothing of my fetish yet, but I was elated to hear her say that.

E and I are still together and very much in love, and I have had so many more experiences with her. If feedback is good, I will post more, and maybe even pictures. Thanks :ty:

I would love to hear how your relationship progressed related to tickling! Sounds like you've got a keeper here. Take good care of her!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back