• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

revenge of party foul - part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
In Party Foul, Kelly Monaco had seduced her costar, Kirsten Storms. They had spent a day at her pool drinking and dancing and Kelly had executed a plan that made their relationship more intimate. In Revenge of Party Foul, a newly emboldened Kirsten Storms wants to experience a new found sexual confidence and will with Kelly.
For more detail, read the things.

REVENGE OF PARTY FOUL – part 2

Kirsten Storms, stark naked and loving it, is kneeling between the shackled legs of her topless friend Kelly Monaco. Having recently introduced new party foul rules – busted for cussing. She is administering justice to her ‘swear like a sailor’ friend.

“Oh, honey, you just have to learn more discipline. You’re potty mouth keeps getting you in trouble” sweetly taunted Kirsten. And then she grabbed her friend just above the knees and knew what the results would be.

“OH SHIT< GAWD DAMN IT STORMS< please stop give me a break I cant take this”
Kirsten thought it was cute as Kellys voice went up about an octave every time she tickled her. “I didn’t tickle you this bad. I hate this”

“See that’s what I’m talking about. Potty mouth, Potty mouth, Potty mouth” Kirsten smiled. “ See, I told you the same thing. You’re body is betraying you just like mine did”
And with that Kirsten licked her way up to Kelly’s large breasts and kissed, sucked and bit her sensitive nipples for a few moments. As she circled her tongue around the areola, Kelly was in torment. When Kirsten took her nipples in her mouth and started teasing with her tongue, Kelly thought she would die. When Kirsten started to playfully bite them, Kelly knew it was hopeless. She longed for her lover.

“ Honey please let me hold you. Please let me out of these things.” Kelly begged. The feelings Kirsten was creating were awesome but she couldn’t respond, or do anything. She so wanted to kiss her friend. Kirsten was in complete control and knew it. This was sensual, exciting and powerful. Kirsten noticed a makeup brush on the nightstand. She wiggled it in Kellys direction and winked. “Please Teeny, PLEASE” Kelly begged. “Well, since you asked nicely and it is making me practically cum right now, I will tickle you some more.” Kirsten practically oozed. And with that, Kirsten started to pretend to apply makeup to Kellys magnificent breasts. This feeling was completely different. It tickled but not in torture. It just ramped up Kelly’s desire.

Kirsten started right below the breasts and gently swept the brush under them. “Tickle, tickle, tickle” she teased. She moved the brush to just around the nipples, almost playing hide and seek. She would get sooo close than move away. Kellys giggles had taken on a new dynamic. Then Kirsten started brush the tops of her friends very sensitive nipples. Her voice shot up that glorious octave has Kelly was in ticklish torture. “ You little Shit, you will PAAAAAAYYYY” she screamed as Kirsten brushed more quickly. And than she stopped. Kelly could barely get her breath. Soon Kirsten was kissing her way back down Kellys stomach.

“Oh, now this will never do. No, no, no. We must address this” as Kirsten ran up against Kelly’s bikini bottoms and with that Storms jumped off the bed and left the room. Kelly had no idea what she was talking about. She found out soon enough as Kirsten returned with a pair of scissors. “Weve got to get these out of the way” and quickly snipped Kellys bikini bottoms and removed them. Again, for Kirsten the site of Kelly completely nude was breathtaking. And the thought that she could do anything she wanted to this perfect body was making Kirsten wetter than she could ever remember being.

She hopped back on the bed and sat on Kelly’s hips. Kirsten was so aroused she was sure Kelly could feel it. “Kelly you are so amazingly beautiful. I love you and I love how you make me feel”. “I love you too, Teeny. Let me out of these things and I want to make you feel all of those things” Kelly bargained.

“You really DO want me to feel those things don’t you” Kirsten said staring deeply into her friends eyes. “Yes, I do with all my heart” Kelly responded meaning every word.

“Good cuz Im horny as hell and I want you to help get me off” happily chirped the naked little vixen. And with that she ground her pelvis into Monaco’s and attacked her right above her hips bones. Digging her thumbs in, Kelly erupted……… “You TOTAL Bitch” as Kellys voice went up an octave, she just about bucked Kirsten through the ceiling. But Kirsten knew what to do. She continued to make Kelly laugh, scream, cuss and more importantly buck up and down by tickling her. And Kirsten rode it for all it was worth. The sight of Kelly so under her control, the feelings she was creating as she ground into her friend had her right at her limit. But it was too soon. Kirsten was so close. But there was more fun to be had. So she stopped and slithered down toward the end of the bed. Both soaked in sweat, Kirsten smiled sweetly up at her almost spent friend. “8 seconds. That’s a winner in any rodeo” Kirsten beamed proudly.

Kirsten placed her chin right on Kellys manicured landing strip. “My darling, you are truly the most beautiful woman I have ever known” And then she kissed Kelly right above her vagina. And she let her tongue linger and slide downward for just a moment. Kelly thought she might die. “ I wonder if you keep yours where I keep mine?” Kirsten thought out loud. And once again jumped off the bed.

While Kelly was glad the tickling had stopped, she was near exhaustion from the tickling, the unrealized climax and the emotional turmoil. Kelly had enjoyed marathon sex sessions before, but this was completely different. She was amazed at the transformation in her friend. She was used to being the dominant one in any female relationship. This was new to her. She hated the tickling but loved being with Kirsten. She hated being powerless but loved how Kirsten made her feel. And as she watched her beautiful, naked friend bounce around she couldn’t help thinking that it was like watching a gorgeous, horny Tigger. She was startled from her thoughts when Storms announced “Yep, just where I keep mine” And with a huge smile Kirsten produced Kellys 2 toys. The Hatachi and Mr. Happy. “This must be Mr. Happy” …………”Oh, shit” was all Kelly could say.

The Hatachi had a cord while Mr. Happy was self funded. “ Oh look, a convenient outlet” and with that Kirsten plugged the Hatachi in, turned it on low and a familiar low hum filled the room. “Where to put this I wonder” Kirsten thought aloud. And Kelly just dreaded the answer. Kirsten came back to the bed and started to experiment.

“How about here?” and she ran the vibrator across Kelly engorged nipples causing her to moan loudly. After a few moments, “They’ve had enough, haven’t they? Lets see what happens here” pondered the curious Kirsten. When she placed the vibrating implement in Kellys armpit, she exploded at the deeply tickling sensation.. “ YOU BITCH< STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE” again her voice went up that wonderful octave Kirsten loved. She moved it up, down all around, switched armpits. And Kelly laughed, screamed and cursed. Bucking wildly all the time.When she was done, Kelly was a sweatier mess. Kirsten lovingly moved the hair out of Kelly’s face.

“See that wasn’t so bad was it. I’ll even let the bitch thing slide.” And with that she kissed Kelly Monaco in a way she had never been kissed. She couldn’t move but she arched her body as far as she could. Anything to be connected with Kirsten. Kirsten continued to kiss, tongue dance and fondle her friend. It was driving Kelly out of her mind but it was about to get worse.

“Lets try it here” and completely unexpectedly Kirsten placed the vibrator under Kelly in between her butt cheeks. And then Kirsten sat on Kellys lap. This pushed the Hatachi deeper into the crevice. The combination of the vibrator in her ass, and Storms sex so close to hers quickly drove Kelly over the edge. She started to move in a rhythm and buck gently trying to remove the Hitachi. 100 lbs may not be much but it kept everything where it was supposed to be.

Kirsten teased. “ I think some one is coming, I think someone is coming, I think someone is coming……..” and then she pinched Kellys nipples. Started to massage her clit and slide 2 fingers into her love canal and Kelly erupted. “OH MY FUCKING GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD” she screamed as the orgasm curled her toes and arched her back. In a moment it was done. “ Look, my hand is all wet” Kirsten said innocently as she removed her fingers from Kellys most intimate space. Kelly was exhausted, closed her eyes and just wanted sleep but next thing she knew there were fingers on her lips and slipping into her mouth. Kirsten started sucking on Kellys breasts again and she eagerly sucked Kirstens fingers clean.

Kelly’s body was spent but the vibrator between her cheeks was like the energizer bunny. And Kirsten was insatiable, kinda like a naked energizer bunny. Next thing Kelly heard was “ Now I wonder how to use the famous Mr. Happy?” The girls had shared enough sexual stories that Kirsten knew about Kellys vibrator.. Hers was called Long Dick Dong after the character in 16 Candles. And now a higher pitched but still constant hum filled the room. Kelly was too spent to say anything. “Lets just try in here” and sure enough Kirsten inserted it into is home.

Kelly immediately groaned and started to slowly move her hips back and forth. Kirsten, noticing this, started to move Mr. Happy in and out. Kelly was on sensory overload. Every nerve was maxed. She thought.

Between the vibrator in her ass, Mr. Happy on her G spot Kelly was near explosion again. And then she felt something she never had. Kirsten leaned down and started to kiss her stomach as she continued to manipulate Mr. Happy. And then she started to tongue kiss Kelly’s belly button. It tickled worse than anything. As Kirsten moved her tongue in and out of Kelly’s belly button, she started screaming and bucking like a wild woman. That just drove Kirsten harder and she worked her tongue and Mr. Happy harder. It wasn’t long before Kelly Monaco, playboy model, actress, DWTS champion, sexual adventurer had the single most amazing orgasm of her life. She screamed, her body tensed, her fluids released and then it was over.

Kirsten looked down at her friend with love. She was a mess. The bedspread was a mess. Kirsten was a mess. But you could not remove the smile from her face. She quietly removed Mr. Happy, turned it off and removed the Hitachi. She hopped in the shower and cleaned up and took care of some her own unfinished business. She brought a warm wash cloth form the bathroom and cleaned and massaged her friend. Kelly was asleep or passed out. It didn’t matter. She had an angelic smile on her face and Kirsten was feeling a power she never had. She unlocked Kellys feet and rolled her over and removed the bedspread. The she unlocked one arm, just to be safe, and moved in behind her new lover and wrapped her arms around her. As she fell asleep, she grabbed Kellys free hand and intertwined their fingers. She place both their hands between Kellys warm breasts. Kirsten could not imagine a more fulfilling feeling or a safer place to be.

When they awoke the next morning nothing needed to be said. They smiled and kissed. Kirsten unlocked the other hand and they held each other for a while. Brilliant blue eyes and deeply brown eyes just stared at each other. They knew something that very few others would ever experience. Soon they closed their eyes and found a way to hold each other that made them one, not two. Kelly had found a way to be comfortable while not dominant with someone she could trust to allow her to do that. Kirsten had found a level of strength and confidence, and sexuality she never knew existed. And now she longed for more challenges and boundaries to push. Who could have imagined that one day ago.

And then the Kellys cell phone rang……………………………….

thnx

thnx, the feedback is really appreciated. Not always sure what Im doin here and how Im doing. Nice to get thoughts, pro or con. They've been fun to write and I'd like to continue. Any positives make that easier to do. Again, thnx

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back