• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story time! Things i make up and masturbate about

none

Hello all, this is none, and this is my first actual post trying to contribute some sort of content to the board i suppose. I am just starting out, but i have tons of tales i make up, lots of real life experiences to share, and hidden away in my house, loads of little embarrassing drawings and doodles ive made over the years that i would use to get off :p ive actually got a lot to share.

Tickling is my MAIN fetish, but there are hoards of other ones that battle in my brain and they are all sexual, so if you are looking for a story ONLY involving tickling with no sex or other accouterments, then you wont like mine, lol.

There are SOOO many stories on this board, Ive only glanced over a few right now so i hope mine can fit in and that you enjoy.

so here we go.

I was seeing this guy named Steve a few years back. We had a great relationship, all the dynamics were there, communication, respect, fun, and a terrific sex life. We were both dominant-type personalities, but he being the man, well I also love playing my role underneath him :) We never got TOO kinky, but we definitely knew what buttons to push to get each other off, and knew what little games to play with each other when we wanted a little more fun. We were very sensual lovers, and there was a lot of heavy petting involved in our foreplay, which we paid as much mind to as actual sex. We both loved teasing each other to build up the horniness, and he would run his hands over my body and just stroke me until my moans let him know i was ready to taken. When he would run his hands over my more sensitive spots, it would be for a short enough duration that i would be able to stifle in all the clues that would lead him to a terrible little secret that i had... that i was incredibly ticklish... in many areas of my body...
I always thought if I ever showed any hint, recoiling away at the touch, letting out a yelp or a laugh, that he, really that ANYONE, would discover it and use it to their advantage..

One night he was caressing me, lightly, firmly, my arms around his head, rolling around in bed. He happened to roll me over and my arm got stuck around his neck, and he was stroking me down my sides... and he kept stroking the same spot- unintentionally mind you- and while we were kissing i was dying inside... it was a good 30 seconds that he was stoking me right at the side of my breast, underneath my arm... I couldnt stop myself from tensing up and i tried so badly... ugh, to keep in that laugh, but one stroke was incredibly light and his fingertip landed right in the middle of my armpit.... and I started laughing.
He was still unaware of what he was doing to me and we kept kissing and he kept stroking my body and his hand just naturally kept touching that same raw little spot, and I giggled again and this time tried to shy away.

Obviously he noticed me laughing into his mouth, and he opened up his eyes and looked at me, and asked "are you ticklish?" and, so frightened.. he MUST have seen the fear in my eyes, I led and of course told him no. My arm was still locked behind his head and he purposely dragged his fingertips up and down my side, and I couldnt do anything but squirm and try to lie with my eyes that I was feeling nothing, but when he settled into my armpit it just tickled to much and his face lit up with a smile as he wiggled his fingertips there and discovered this secret I had been keeping from him.
So he discovered it. And he got excited. I dont think it was the tickling that got him off, it was the domination he had and the lack of control i exhibited, and he flipped me over and just started tickling my body... my sides, my belly, and when i left myself open trying to squirm away, he jammed his finger in my armpit and i just just couldnt breathe, I was immobilized and he was in awe over the whole thing. His eyes were so bright, and so happy, and he came in to me and kissed me on the mouth while mine was thrown open in laughter... and said "you ARE ticklish!!!! this is going to be really fun! watch out!!"

Now then, we might not have ever gotten too kinky before, but his imagination just started going off and he just turned into this manly-take his woman-sort of caveman, and before i knew what was what, he had me face down on the bed tickling the hell out of me all over my body, me screeching and trying desperately to get the fuck away from him any way I could, but Im a pretty small girl and he was big enough to keep me held down just with one hand. He kept on repeating how fun this was and he had absolutely no idea I was ticklish, and just kept tickling me all over my body and so forcefully that I just couldnt escape, I lost all muscle control and just couldnt get away from his hands, and they were everywhere!!!!
And while he was tickling me, he kneeled down on top of my legs and held my body down and pulled down the shorts I was wearing, and started spanking my butt for a minute and then looked down at my panties and stopped everything, and said "HOLY SHIT"...
Then he discovered the other part of the secret... I was wet... really really wet, I had on these boy cut heather grey panties, and there was a giant wet spot right in the middle of my little pussy...and he laid down on top of me and all of a sudden got a bit sterner in the way he spoke.

"time out. Does this get you off...?"
I didnt say anything, i was just catching up to breathing again..
"Audrey... does this get you off...??!!"
Again, I didnt say anything, I just stared down at the pillow hoping he would just go away..
And he stroked my sides again, and started tickling at me lightly, and the most desperate, loudest moan escaped...
"oh my god... why didnt you tell me?"
He laid down with all his body weight on top of me, with his one hand grabbing both my wrists above my head, the other one searching for spots on my torso that would make me produce sounds that clued him in further and further, and he kept stroking me on my armpit making me moan over and over, each time I kept grinding my little butt into him, feeling his dick press against it, trying to position it so it would contact the back of my pussy, and when it did, when i had his dick right at the entrance of my little pussy hole, with his fingers twirling carefully and deliberately underneath my arm, the combination was so incredible that i thought i was going to come right then and there- and he could tell it... and he was breathing hard on my neck and kissing it, and started grinding me right back, and started taking off both our clothes with his free hand, pinning me own to the bed with his body to prevent me from escaping, which at this point I had absolutely no intention of doing, I was praying that I would be able to orgasm with his hand tickling my armpit and his cock rubbing me off, the pressure of my his body weight on top me grinding my clit through my soaking wet panties into the blanket, and his mouth smooching at me and my body just submitted to the most intense pleasure I ever felt in my entire life...

There was a chair across the room in front of his mirror, and he picked me up and put me down in it, and rummaged through his closet a moment before coming back to me. I was on another planet at this point... my entire body was just aching to come, my face was sober, my eyes were glazed over with lust... his too.. he could tell exactly where I was and it was time for him to Fuck me ...
He got me on my feet and sat down in the chair and positioned it before the mirror. He took my wrists and tied them behind my neck so my elbows were facing upwards, and he grabbed my panties off of me, and told me to cross my legs, and sit down on his cock.
Gladly... I lowered myself onto his big thick cock, savoring every inch of it as i went down, but he stopped me and said
"NO. cross your legs,"
"I was going to..."
"NO! cross your legs INDIAN STYLE"
I was too forgone to even understand what he was talking about so he just got a little exasperated, and showed me, I settled back down again on his cock, gasping, moaning all the way down it... and when I had him all the way up to the hilt, he leaned me forward and grabbed my foot, and brought it over my knee, and THEN I got it "sit indian style"... and I sat fully down on him with all my weight as I pulled my other foot off of the floor and he grabbed it and helped me cross it over my other knee... and then I was locked into place... I craned my neck around to him to kiss him and he kissed me for a second but grabbed my chin and turned my head back around and whispered loudly in my ear
"look at yourself"
my eyes must have been half crossed. I snapped out of it, and focused them in the mirror at this thing we were. I perched, cross legged, indian style, unbalanced, atop his lap, swaying side to side, his hand grasping my hip to keep me steady, his dick pressed deeply in my ****, every time i swayed i tried balancing myself by shifting my body weight by controlling the muscles in my legs, causing me to grasp at his cock with my pussy muscles, releasing it when i did get balanced, over and over, my torso stretched out with my arms splayed outwards, my ribcage stretched tall, my breasts heaving with every breath, elbows in the air to either side of me, trying to balance with them as well, so i would flap like a maimed bird, my face read like i was in pain, or deeply saddened, and his face, looking as serious and stern as ive ever seen it, peering out from behind my shoulder staring at me dead in the eye.. through the mirror every movement was slow and deliberate so his kisses to my neck looked like he was taking a kill shot, his one hand on my hip catching me as i constantly leaned too far forwards or sideways and positioning me back straight, sometimes his eyes would close and i could feel his dick throb if the pressure of my entire body grabbing at his cock was too much, sometimes rocking his hips a little to fuck his dick in me, his legs powerful and strong and tense as he controlled both our bodies, and his other hand.... started moving...

he started stroking me. his hand flat, rubbing my breasts, across my neck, over my arm, and petting my armpit.....

I was creaming...

over my breasts again, down the sides of my body, around my hips, as far down to my little butt as he could, around to my front, and then spreading, my already spread apart, pussy lips, even more so, and tapping me... tapping my clit.

the color in the room became unsaturated. everything went darker. he switched the position of the hand holding me steady, and brought his point of balance right to my pussy mound. he dug in with his middle and ring fingers. he was holding me on top of his cock, balancing my whole body through that hand, those two fingers, pressed on my clit...

i couldnt swallow... sounds were coming out of me that did not belong to an animal.
"look at yourself"
i couldnt even hear. something had shut off the sound to my head
"LOOK AT YOURSELF"
he shook me by my pussy so hard that it hurt and when i came to all i could see were his eyes glaring at me.
and then his hand came up to my armpit, and he tickled at it strongly.
the sensation that choked my entire body from the inside... connected my armpit directly with my come spot inside of me.....
he tickled that and pinched my nipple and tickled it and my pussy choked and with his hand on my clit sprawling all over my pussy he forced myself deeper onto his cock while he steadily tickled the exact radius in my armpit like a machine and an orgasm multiplied inside of me so hard, and so unbearable---- it was a stroke of fucking lightning that literally knocked all my senses out at once

i didnt remember my name. he must have called me half a dozen times before my mind picked up. I couldnt move my body, and barely could control my eyes. i looked like i had been shot. mini orgasms kept rocking through my body so i was spazzaming like i was getting electroshock treatments. i had absolutely no idea how to use my mind. my brain was flooded in bath of chemistry that dumbed down everything, yet heightened everything. he stroked my body some more and i could respond to touch. he kissed my neck and i instinctively tried slopping up a kiss. he was happy to see me awake again, and when our eyes met, all i could see was truth. i looked down at myself and realized what had just happened. i had an orgasm that was so strong, that i got knocked unconscious. i could still feel it. one giant wave of pleasure crashed through my body again and I chompped down on his dick again and we both yelped. massive aftershock. that woke me up a little again. i noticed there was a bathrobe belt tied around my waist, doubled up, and tied around his waist. he was petting me like i was a scared wet lost animal. i was. his touches were super sensitive. i noticed my legs were cramping up a little from being locked in that indian squat position and i asked him to undo my foot so i could stretch it out. he finally slipped his hand from holding me by my pussy, it was as startling as pulling out. it sent another massive aftershock through me which again we both grasped at dealing with.. the pile of wetness that was our private areas was literally unbelievable. every movement sploshed us around.
"are you ok baby?"
that wasnt even a real question to me, i looked at him and tried laughing, but i was still in aftershock. he grabbed me and positioned me better on his lap, and i noticed for the first time his cock was still shoved all the way inside of me, and it was still rock hard. a massive orgasm aftershock rocked through my body and our eyes rolled back in our heads as my pussy clamped down on it again. it was getting a little too much for me, i needed to stretch and get comfortable and get held and comfy... and he started stroking me again. petting me, calming me down
"baby, please let me out of this position, my arms are tired, my legs are starting to hurt...." that was a good sign at least. sensation was comig back to me. i was almost a human again, lol.
i was getting a bit perturbed when he started stroking my sides again, because not only was he not letting me out, the strokes were absolutely magnified. i spazzemed out so hard with my muscles, they actually felt like i was pulling them too hard and injuring myself under his touch. then he took his other hand, and started tickling my sides... he stopped stroking and started digging his fingers in...
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!??? BABY LET ME GO!!!!""" what the fuck was this!!! oh my god he was TICKLING ME!!! AGAIN!!! with both hands!!! i realized i was trying to keep my balance all of a sudden, because he had started using both hands!!! i was grabbing at his cock with my pussy with all my might!!!oh my god thats what the belt tie is for!!!he tied me to himself so he could use bot...

and then he stroked my foot.. i would never trade in that orgasm for anything, except the sheer tickle torture i was about to endure because he had found the bottoms of my feet... which were exposed this whole time and ignored and i had no idea how fucking out of my mind that would send me right after the most powerful orgasm ever had...
the tickling was absolutely unbearable!!!! when i could open my eyes between my screaming i would see him sneering at me smiling in the mirror..

HE WAS TICKLING ME, MAKING ME LOOSE ALL CONTROL OF MYSELF WHILE I WAS PERCHED ON TOP OF HIS COCK, SO HE COULD FEEL EVERY TICKLE, EVERY MUSCLE SPAZM,THROUGH MY BODY, GETTING TRANSLATED DOWN ALL OVER HIS TWISTED FUCKING DICK... HE WAS MASTURBATING HIMSELF BY MERCILESSLY TICKLE TORTURING ME, AND HAD TiED MY BODY TO HIS ON HIS LAP, SO I WOULD CONSTANTLY HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO KEEP MYSELF ON WHILE HE USED BOTH HANDS TO SLAUGHTER ME.....
knowing exactly what muscle control tickling my upper body would produce, he would dig his fingers into my sides and tickle my belly to make me release and go limp on his dick, and while he was digging into me like that he would also grab me and slam me up and down up and down on his cock jerking himself off with my entire body!!! and he would switch to my feet!! which made me clench so tight i felt like i was chocking his dick with my pussy!! and it didnt help that he was too busy abusing my feet to care about thrusting his dick in me, and the spot i uncontrollably gnawed at with my pussy was just a tip away from my come spot, but that was impossible to achieve since he was raking his fingers across my soles relentlessly, scratching at them with his fingernails, i couldnt breathe i was laughing so hard!! and then he would splay out my toes and fuck his fingers between them...i was dying!!!.. and tickled up the lengths of their stalks which drove me out of my fucking mind!!, and tickled the tips of each toe, they were little ripe fruits he was trying to pluck, and tickled them so fast and so exact over he bottom of the tip, and the sides of them... i tried begging him to stop any time i caught my breath, but any time he tickled me in a place where my muscles would just clench up, he would torture and switch to tickle me in a place my muscles didnt clench up, like the tops of my thighs... and i would howl and go limp and then he would jack rabbit fuck my open pussy so hard, just the thrusting prevented me from getting a word out.
this maniac TICKLED FUCKED me for maybe 10 minutes before he exploded his fucking come in me and i felt so absolutely used and disgraced and just horrified at how much i fucking craved for it to happen again and again. some peice of my mind must have blown because im absolutely terrified and hate it when im actually going through it... buti crave it so bad when too much time has passed in between that i had to start coming back to him like an addict for more when i needed to get it again.

good?
ok. i LOVE talking dirty and ive got a filthy little fucking mind so ill make sure to find some time and write them down for you guys when i get the chance ya bunch of perverts, and we can all go to hell in a handbasket together.

Beautiful story, none. Like you, I only feel like tickling is one of a number of branches in a tree that represents something more basic in me. I loved the enforced compulsion to "look at yourself" while being manipulated and worked like that.

If you're open to criticism, it'd be much nicer to read with capitals at the starts of sentences and an empty line between paragraphs. (I would normally just take people's styles in my stride, but I enjoyed this enough and hope you want to write more.)

Thank you for this. I absolutely loved it. I hope you write more and often.

A good imagination will serve you well! I really loved this story and I hope you will post more stories,

Always so great to find another perverted mind in our city that never sleeps! Keep that filthy little mind well stocked.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back