• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

semi celebrity longshot

albar

This is a longshot but maybe if enough of us try this it just might work. I don't know how many users here are wrestling fans but recently Missy Hyatte & Tammy Sytch(better known to wrestling fans as Sunny) opened up a nude pay to join website called wrestlingvixxxens.com. They advertise that you can join for as little as $8.35/month. The site currently consists of galleries for both of them as well as another girl. Seeing as how Sunny has already freely admitted that she is very ticklish btw her toes & has already once specifically shown off her feet on an episode of ECW's former TNN show, & considering both of their backgrounds( I think Missy is not adverse to trying anything) I thought that maybe if enough us e-mailed the website & said that we would be willing join if they added a foot/tickling gallery of the vixens then just maybe they would do such a gallery. I'm sure that as they've just opened the site they are probably looking to get as much traffic as possible so perhaps this might pay off. One thing to keep in mind though. The main page of the site specifically states that they won't tolerate any reproduction of the site or it's photos so its probably not possible to repost any pictures here. I would be willing to join the site for a month or so if they offered such a section. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum but what do you all think about this idea?
Albar
P.S. major thanks to myriads for his help w\ my posting problems

GOOD IDEA!

Good idea Albar! I was just on the site and tried to E-mail but there link wasn't activated. I hope I'm mistaken but you may need to join before they let you E-mail them. There updating the sight so hopefully it's just a glitch.

Well, lots of views but only one response so far. I really thought that this would generate at least a few responses.

Hire Tammy for a tickle video?

Albar,

Sometimes it just takes a few to start a snowball down the hill. I love your idea and can't believe she started a website like that! ;)

I can't view any of the free pics or pics on the main site.
But if they can take suggestions or do special request photos for members, it would be something to get Tammy to do a video of her having her feet tickled. How many would chip in to pay her to get tickled, if she agreed to it?

How great would it to get her over to Realtickling.com like
they did with the other .Com girls? I'd want Pros tickling her. :)

I'm just having fun with the idea of course.
But I would definately chip in.

Peace,
DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back