• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Fantasy - Locked in the basement

x3torturedpoet

This is the first time I have ever tempted to write a story like this! So if it’s rubbish please just say and give me your honest critiques. Thank you :) I’m only going to write part of it and if I am not good enough I won’t write more but if you do think I should continue please comment.

Tickle Fantasy – Locked in the basement F/F

I trembled in the chains that had me bound to the wall; my wrists and ankles were tied tightly and I was only able to move my torso just a little bit. As I heard the footsteps of my capture coming down the wooden staircase I gulped uneasily; waiting for a light to be turned on – and once it was my mouth opened in disbelief as it was my best friend Sarah. I knew in my heart that she would never hurt me; well I hoped she would never hurt me but it confused me even more as to why I had been chained and what she had planned.

<b>”Hello, Holly.”</b> with those words her eyes widened with a slight mischievous grin on her lips. I didn’t say anything – I couldn’t find the words. <b>”Silence, huh? Well trust me you won’t be silent for long”</b> without warning she ran her fingers up and down my inner thighs; sensually but enough to make me giggle. <b>”Noooo!”</b> I shrieked. I knew now what she had planned and as my best friend she knew all my worst tickle spots - because she liked to tease me a lot. <b>”I have been wanting to do this to you for a long time; yeah I tickle you all the time but this, well this is a dream.”</b>

I writhed and tugged at the chains with all my strength as she dug her fingernails inside my deep hollow armpits; my head threw backwards as a stream of laughter came out of my mouth and echoed around the walls of the basement. <b>”No, Sarah. I will do anything you ask.”</b> I couldn’t control my laughter as she kept swirling her fingers around in circles inside my armpits; my face was already beetroot red and sweat trickled down the side of my cheeks as I panted heavily. <b>”A break already. Wow your weaker than I thought.”</b> Sarah spoke as she took her fingers away from my armpits allowing me to get a small breather. During that time I started to question her; her motives…

<b>”Why, are you doing this? I will let you tickle me without the chains.”</b> Sarah laughed at my begging; she knew I was faster than her and had run away from her tickling fingers plenty of time. <b>”Is that you done now?”</b> I knew it wasn’t a question cause before I could answer she kneeled down on the floor and looked at me for a quick second; the fear screamed over my features and she pulled back my toes. <b>”Uh oh.”</b> I managed to mumble out as she picked up an electric toothbrush and directed it in between my toes; the bristles scratched every sensitive part of my toes as I thrashed against the chains once again. My eyes rolled inside of my eye socket; I screamed and laughed as I tried to pull my foot away but it was no use she had a good grip of them and the chains were keeping me pretty bound.

<b>”Please stop. No more, no more.”</b> I begged and pleaded whilst my body wiggled from left to right…….. She eventually stopped. <b>”Is that you done Sarah?”</b> I panted blowing air out of my mouth; trying to cool myself off. <b>”Oh this has just begun”</b>………..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back