• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

party foul gets a visitor - part 1

flugel1

TMF Regular
Up to this point, in Party Foul, General Hospital actresses and best friends Kirsten Storms and Kelly Monaco have taken their relationship to a new and intimate level. After a day of discovery, sex, drinking and fun they awaken.

PARTY FOUL GETS A VISITOR

The girls were not asleep but not awake as they lay in each others arms. They both were enjoying the intimacy and memories of the past day. It was interrupted by Kelly’s cell phone in the kitchen. “Shit” she said.

“Party foul, 2 for cussing” mumbled Storms.

“Fuck you” smiled Kelly.

“You’d better” again mumbled Storms.

Kelly got out of bed and wandered to the kitchen to take the call. “Hello” was all Kirsten heard as Kelly walked out of earshot. As Kirsten started to become more coherent the impact of the past 24 hours started to dawn upon her. She’d had boyfriends, but nothing even close to this. She’d had her share of sex, but nothing even close to this. And she felt confident in herself, but this was off the charts. She smiled deeply and got out of bed to make coffee. Naked. Yep naked coffee it was, she decided. Bet it will taste better she thought. When she got to the kitchen, an equally naked Monaco had a bemused look on her face. “So, whats up?” asked an intrigued Kirsten.

“That was Becky [ referring to Rebecca Herbst, their costart on General Hospital ] her soon to be Ex-douchebag has the kids this weekend and she’s lonely. I told her you were coming to hang out, a white lie by the way, and she should join us. So, guess whos coming to dinner?” teased Kelly.

“That’s great. This whole trial separation bullshit they’re doing has been ridiculous on her. She deserves time to just chill” Kirsten said still not quite getting Kellys evil smile. “What, what are you thinking…………No, you’re not, were not! Shes just a vulnerable, broken girl. Be nice” admonished the new sheriff in town.

“I wasn’t planning anything, I just thought it would be fun to have a little fun. We did and look how that turned out” and then Kelly did the time honored double eyebrow raise for effect.

“Wonderful. You’ve had me naked and horny for 24 hours and immediately you’re going after the most beautiful woman on our show. You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted” Kirsten quoted from the moment this whole affair started. [ ed note, see chpt 1 ]

“OK point taken………..Hey What the hell……….whats with that ‘most beautiful crap’” and like Vanna White Kelly moved her hands up and down her body as if presenting her nudity as a refrigerator.

“Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, you’re spectacular, besides you know you’ve got me. And we have both said Rebecca Herbst is astounding. Her skin, her eyes, her hair, her smile, her style. We have both been envious, in a good way, more than once” again the new sheriff proclaimed and stared at her friend in a questioning way. “and she’s our friend!”

“I know. I was just teasing. Jeez lighten up. I think I liked you better when you were clothed and deferring to you elders. What have I created?” Kelly mocked. “THIS” and with that Kirsten attacked and knocked Kelly on the couch. A nude erotic tickle, kissing, laughing fight ensued. Breasts tickled, feet tickled, sides tickled, nipples licked. But not for long. “OK. Stop. There is plenty of time for this. She’s on her way. We need to look presentable” said Kelly. “Lets jump in the shower, clean this place up a little, get dressed and ready to have some fun”

“Okay, but not too much fun” Kirsten said realizing her friend was right, but still disappointed. “You never know” was the cryptic response.

30 minutes later both women were back in their bikinis, daring barely there black for Kelly and sexy cute blue and white stripe for Kirsten. The house and bedroom had been straightened up and with screwdrivers in hands the girls were back in the lounges enjoying the sun. Marvin Gaye’s ‘What’s going on’ was playing in the background. The doorbell rang. “ BE NICE!” was all Kirsten could say as Kelly jumped up to answer it.

Rebecca Herbst was widely acknowledged as one of the nicest and most beautiful people in the business. The fact that her marriage was having trouble stunned anyone who knew them. When Kelly answered the door, Becky hugged her as she walked in. She was wearing a baby blue T-Shirt, long beige cargo shorts and sandals. “Thanks for having me over and …WOW” was all she could say looking at Kelly. “Beck, what part of bring your suit and we’re ‘laying out’ did you miss?” asked Kelly clearly taken aback by her friends attire. “Kelly, I’m a mother of 2 and a soon to be divorcee. I think my laying out days are over. But OMG, u look amazing”

“Thank you and shut it. Teeny get in here NOW, we have an emergency” she shouted to her friend. And in her Tigger-esgue fashion Kirsten came bounding in. “Becky” she shouted happily and was stopped up short by the sight of her friends outfit. “Whats with the nuns habit?” she asked in typical Kirsten fashion. “what, its shorts and a tee shirt?” asked Becky not getting the issue.

“Yes, but we’re laying out……. by the pool……in the sun…….in swimsuits?” explained Kirsten trying not to be too condescending.

“I don’t have any suits I like. I thought I’d just come and hang out.” Said Becky

“You can, you will, but not like that. I’ve got extra suits come on” Kelly said

Rebecca looked at the nearly nude, hugely chested Monaco and looked down at her beautiful yet smaller frame and said “Huh, Kelly I’m not sure you’ve got anything that fits me”

“ oh that’s ridiculous” said Kirsten, new sheriff to the rescue. “Boobilicous over there probably doesn’t fit you, but I do. I’ve got a couple extra tops in my bag. Kell go find a couple bottoms and we’ll mix and match” and with that she grabbed Herbst by the arm and marched her into the bedroom. Problem solved, crisis averted. Kirsten did have 3 extra bikini tops in her bag. She was much more similarly sized to Rebecca and she laid them on the bed. Kelly quickly threw a few bottoms she thought would fit to the mix as well. “Suit up, cowboy you’re eatin into our drinkin time” Drawled Kelly. “Find what fits and get your cute ass out to the pool” She slapped Becky on that cute ass and both girls giggled their way out of the room. Beckys first thought was drinkin time? Its 11 in the morning!

10 minutes later Rebecca Herbst headed to the pool. Both girls smiled approvingly as they saw there friend join them. She wore Kellys purple bottoms with drawstrings and Kirstens paisley top that tied in the front. As usual she was sexy and demure at the same time. Of course, Becky would find something that looked like it was designed together out of a mix and match. The girls started to applaud and wolf whistle. Becky smiled and took a deep bow. “ I want to thank my design team” she said. “ Who are you wearing?” shouted Kirsten imitating the crap they listen to on every red carpet.

“Today I’m wearing Teeny Tops and Boobilicous bottoms” Becky said playing along

“Not for long if I can help it” Kelly whispered. “ Shush” was Kirstens response. “Be nice” To Becky “ You look great, come sit and heres your screwdriver” Becky grabbed the third lounge. “Thanks guys, this is great. I can’t remember the last time I just laid out or the last screwdriver I had”

As the afternoon played itself out the girls had a great time. They bitched about work, but gently because they genuinely loved their jobs and coworkers. They swam and danced and ate and Kelly made sure Rebecca’s drink was never empty. “OK, its Jacuzzi time” announced Kelly a couple hours later. As they got up to move to the Jacuzzi, a slightly buzzed Becky knocked her drink over.

“Party Foul” Kirsten and Kelly gleefully exclaimed in unison. Realizing what they did they broke up in laughter. Rebecca looked at them like they were from another planet.

“ Ok, we’ve made this game up and since you’re here you MUST play. Party Fouls have a one shot penalty. You just committed one” explained Kirsten. “And here’s the penalty”
So Kelly produced a shot. How does she do that was all Kirsten could think.

“What, shots? I haven’t done them since my 20’s” complained Rebecca. “Well theres another option but you won’t like it. I suggest this” winked Kelly to Kirsten. “ OK, just this once” Rebecca downed the shot and they all got in the Jacuzzi. Kelly ran to the kitchen and returned with more screwdrivers before she jumped in.

“ what was that, it was pretty good.” Asked Becky. “Cherry bomb. Its my favorite” said Kelly.

“So what do you guys think I should do” asked Becky trying to have a serious conversation about her marriage. Kirsten was having none of that. “No serious talk in the Jacuzzi.” And again both girls screamed “Party Foul”. “ What, no way, come on I just did one” and Kelly produced another Cherry Bomb. “Rules are rules” said Kirsten as she winked at Kelly. And so Rebecca did her 2nd shot in a number of years. As the girls relaxed and enjoyed the heat of the water and the sun, Kirsten moved across from Rebecca and took her left foot in her hands and put it in her lap and started massage it. “Oh my gawd that feels soooooo good. Thank you” Kelly shared a knowingly look with her friend who just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Truth was Kirsten was interested to see what would happen and was happy to play along.

Kirsten took the other foot and was now massaging them both. Becky was very happy. The events of the last couple months were awful. To be here, in a Jacuzzi, with her friends being pampered felt great. “I could get used to this” she shared. At that point Kirsten went from massaging to scrappin’ nails just to see what would happen. “OH SHIT, that tickles” laughed Rebecca splashing around. “PARTY FOUL” screamed both girls laughing. “What, what foul….” Asked a clearly confused Herbst. “Cussing, we had to invoke it for ‘sailor girl’ over there” Kirsten explained pointing to Kelly. “Yeah, you know I have a fuckin’ potty mouth. Here ya go” and again out of nowhere a Cherry Bomb was produced for Becky. “ I’m not going be able to walk much less drive home.” But it was too late and the penalty was exacted. “ It’s ok, honey, you can always stay here”. said Kelly and quickly kissed her on the neck .And all the girls smiled. It was now clear Rebecca Herbst was buzzed and happy. Who knew what would happen next.

Kirsten continued to massage Becky’s feet under the water. It felt wonderful. “If we get cancelled, you may have another career” Becky slurred gently. “I only take on a very special clientele” said Kirsten. “They must be ticklish” and she started to tickle Beckys feet. Becky went nuts. “Damn it Kirsten stop tickling me” as she thrashed around the water. “ That tickles, you lil bitch stop that” laughed Becky and with that it stopped. “thank you” but as she looked up and removed the hair from her face she saw two very concerned faces very near to hers. One was holding a Cherry Bomb. “ Oh gawd no, not another shot. Please I’m half tanked right now. You said something about another option. I want that”

“Are you sure” asked a falsely concerned Kelly. “Yeah, I can’t do another shot” Was the answer from Becky. “Ok, but remember you chose this” said Kelly looking into her gorgeous coworkers eyes. Not wanting to waste it Kelly threw the shot down and before she knew it Rebecca Herbst was about to be attacked by Boobilicous and tickle Tigger. And so they did.

Since the girls were on both sides of Rebecca it was easy. They yelled Parrty Foul and then went into action. Kirsten jumped across and sat on Beckys thighs. Kelly grabbed her right arm and pinned it behind her head. And both girls started to tickle their friend. Kelly went immediately for the armpit and Becky went crazy. “OH SHIT<<STOP THIS WHAT THE HELL>…..and laughter filled the air. Kirsten was enjoying the sensation of locking her legs around her friends bucking thighs and was enjoying the ride. She let Kelly have her fun for a while. Then she leaned into Beckys ear and whispered “2 for cussing” and started to tickle her sides.

. Rebecca had never had this experience. The occasional light, friendly tickle from boyfriends. But this was something else. She couldn’t move, couldn’t think,
Couldn’t resist. It was making her crazy. And then Kirsten moved her hands and started to tickle Becky right above her hips. She started to buck like a bronco, only adding to Ms. Storms enjoyment. Beckys right arm was pinned behind her and Kelly was tickling her sides, armpit and neck, and Kirsten was sitting on her lap tickling her right above her hipbones wildly. Beckys left arm was free but there was little she could do but laugh hysterically and thrash at the water. They could do whatever they wanted. And they were.

Kelly and Kirsten were enjoying the torment but were trying to make sure they didn’t cross a line. But the sexual heat was quickly overtaking rational thought. As Kelly continued to tickle Beckys armpit, neck and side, she subtlety untied the front of her bikini top . As she continued to struggle it quickly opened up, so she did the same with the back tie. And before she knew it Becky had lost her top. As it floated away both Kirsten and Kelly noticed how beautiful and aroused Becky’s breasts were. Becky had no idea about the status of her top due to the constant tickling, but the girls did. Kelly winked at Kirsten, threw Beckys top out of the hot tub and they both stopped. “Okay, no more potty mouth for you Miss Thing” scolded Kelly in mock seriousness.

Rebecca was so thankful to not be tickled she just breathed in good air. She loved her friends and was thankful to be hanging out with them, but couldn’t stand any more ticking. And then realization struck. “Wheres my top!?” and Rebecca immediately covered herself with her hands.

“Your top, I have no idea” said Kelly almost seriously. “Yes, topless Jacuzzi is a Party Foul” said Kirsten. And she looked at Kelly who said “yes it is, it’s a serious violation” Rebecca was terrified until she saw both K and K stand up and remove their tops. Then they both looked lustily at each other and said Party Foul. The sexual events of the past day made it impossible for them to stop themselves. And with that they embraced and kissed in a way that rendered Rebecca Herbst stunned. She was unprepared for that and was amazed. Then they turned toward her.

Both Kirsten and Kelly said in unison “Party Foul” and moved toward her. “NO TICKLING…..” shrieked Hersbt and prepared to protect herself. But the girls had another plan. “TRIPLE KISS.” Kelly shouted and both Kirsten and Kelly leaned in a kissed Rebecca on the mouth. Hard. Rebecca was stunned and aroused all at the same time. She didn’t know what to do but she could not resist 2 insistent tongues fighting their way into her mouth. She could not resist the urges of her body. Tongues mingling, bodies rubbing against each other. She felt a hand on her breast and her nipples being pinched. She felt another hand massaging the back of her head and playing with her hair. She was emotionally responding to the attention and physically responding to the touching. And then one hand ventured down below the bikini line.

Rebecca broke the clinch and moved to the other side of the Jacuzzi.”What is with you 2?” she asked sternly. “What are you doing. I didn’t come over her to get drunk, seduced and groped. I just wanted some sun and fun and girl time. And when did you 2 get into girls, much less each other?”

Neither girl knew what to do. Kirsten stepped up first. “ were sorry. This went waaaay too far. We were just having fun and……… “ said Kirsten meaning it. She shot Kelly a nasty glance. “We’ve been partying all weekend and just got carried away.”

Kelly got up and headed to her friend. “It’s my fault. It was kinda my idea. I just thought it might be fun to try and distract you from all the crap and take your mind off of ‘things’. I hope you’ll forgive us”

“Its okay,……… I was just surprised, that’s all” said Rebecca……….”and by the way. ……..PARTY FOUL” she shouted and with that she pinched both of Kellys very erect nipples and grabbed Kirsten Storms by the face and stuck her tongue down a very surprised throat.

Another Great Chapter! I can't wait for the Next Chapter! All it needs is pictures!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back