• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Golden Feather award 2012

primetime

Verified
Hello my fellow story lovers. I was just going through the Golden Feather nominations and noticed that NO STORY was nominated for a Golden Feather this year. I think it is time we give some well deserving author the recognition he/she deserves.

Since I can't nominate myself, I nominated TickleMantis' story "Tina: BFF Best Farm Friends" for the Golden Feather. Please go in and nominate your favorite! We only have till the end of this year to nominate a story. Let's not have our authors unrecognized! I hope we have lots of nominees.

Go nominate!!

Hey Prime:
That is an awesome idea, my only problem is that I have so many favorite stories I can not nominate a "best", I do agree TickleMantis' story "Tina: BFF Best Farm Friends" is an incredible story, but II think all of our authors are awesome!!!! Yourself most absolutely included!!! Thank you for giving notice to our unsung heroes of the pen!!

Yes, let's give our authors a chance to be recognized. I know a lot of people are "visual", but we need the writers to get the love. We have so many great authors here, some new, some old, but great.

Place your nomination today!

I almose hate to single out anyone for the fear of isolating anyones efforts. I feel that anyone that contributes here is great! So, that's my way of chickening out! :p

i'll add some. i rarely post, so stories that forced comments out of me deserve some recognition :)

Zack01 - Jane’s first Tickle Tournament fight (series)
jersey_tickle - Southern Justice (series)
i64ever - Isle of Aphrodite
Kunzite - City of Sororities: The Buyer Beware

Thanks for the great responses! However, you would need to make your nominations here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?67-Best-Author-(Fiction)-2012

Start a new thread to nominate. Then, we need someone to second the nomination. I would be happy to second all nominations.

@putrinila, thanks for the nomination, but I do need you to go to the proper section to make your nomination official.

With all the stories just listed in this thread, there will be some great nominations for people to vote for. Again, let's get one of our great authors a Golden Feather award!

can this be continued on another forum since it really isn't a story but a request for people to vote for a story.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back