• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tortures of Akaba M/M Part 1 A Father's Favorite Son

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Sultan Razule had four sons and he loved them all as equally as a father could, he had a soft spot in his heart for his youngest son, Faza. Faza was young and spoiled, which always got him in trouble with his older brothers. The Sultan would always "smooth it" over with the older sons, telling them that they were the apples of his eye and that they could have any place in his government they wanted.

Faza was also o a troubled young man, always getting in trouble and either expecting to have the trouble overlooked because he was the son the Sultan or he expected his father to get him out of the trouble. The trouble Faza would get into was mostly mischief and not usually punishable. The usual penalty would have been a sound lashing in the public square, usually 10 lashes by one of the solder's in the Sultan's army. However, Sultan Razule had another method of punishment instead of lashings.

Sultan Razule was always fascinated by tickling. As a young boy, he discovered his own ticklishness when his older brothers would hold him down and tickle him mercilessly. Then, as he got older, he discovered that tickling others was much more fun. He would trap his friends into a cornered or tease them by tickling them and poking them in their ticklish spots. His friends would soon avoid him as much as they could.

When Razule was in the military, he was captured by another Sultan in the northern region who used tickling as torture. He had Razule stripped naked and tickled for information. Razule struggled, shrieked in ticklish laughter, especially when a tool called the tickling sword was run along his ribs and soles of his feet. When the Sultan saw that the could not break Razule, he had the torturers tickle him mercilessly, then let him go, giggling and babbling to himself as if he were insane. While he was wondering and babbling, an Oriental solder found him and took him into his home. The solder knew right away that Razule had been tickle tortured. He let Razule rest for the first night, then, when Razule had stopped babbling, the solder explained to him what he must do to recover from the torture he had gone through. The solder smiled when he told Razule that he part of his body must be tickled. Razule shuttered at the thought because the torture had made him hyper ticklish, he consented because he knew that one day he would be sultan. The solder started with the bottoms of Razule's feet and under the toes and tickled them until Razule's laughter was more controlled. then he moved up his body, tickling every spot until he got to Razule's underarms, then he tickled them with great abandon as if he were torturing him so see the reaction. Razule's laughter was controlled. When he recovered, he was even more interested in tickling and invited the solder to come back to Akaba to be his personal tickler. The solder agreed.

Now once Razule became Sultan, he decided to use tickling as torturer and punishment because he saw how effective it was in loosening the stubborn tongue of prisoners. Now as his son's were born, he saw that none of them were ticklish except his youngest son, Faza. Faza was insanely ticklish from birth into adulthood. Zen Wong had performed the Ritual of Sensitivity on all the sons when they were born. The only son who reacted with giggling was Faza. Zen Wong kept an eye on Faza as he grew and from time to time would tickle him. He saw how out of control the boy got when even the lightest of tickling strokes were used. He would beg for Zen to stop. The Sultan knew that if punished for his constant episodes of getting into trouble, that Faza would not last. This was also why Razule favored Faza over his other sons. Faza was extremely ticklish, something his father was overly fascinated with.

On his 21st birthday, Zen had gone to Razule and told him that the Rite of Passage was coming and that Faza must endure ritualistic tickling s a part of his passage into manhood. Razule nodded. "I must know how much tickling Faza can withstand because there will be a time when I cannot protect him from the ticklers who punish."

Zen Wong nodded and said, "Perhaps I can be of help. I know of a eunuch who is a skilled tickler. He is willing to be your son's personal tickler. The eunuch's name is Azi Ali. He is also a skilled torturer who spent his time in the company of Sultan Muktada of Marrakesh." Razule knew of this Sultan. He also knew that this Sultan was know for his ruthless tickling tortures.

"Summon this Azi Ali. Zen, Is this eunuch also ticklish?" Zen smiled. "But of course.. Extremely ticklish!" Razule smilewith himselfht wwillhimself,"I wil see how ticklish this Azi is before he touches my son!"

Zen bowed and left to summon Azi Ali. Azi was anxious to join the Sultan's court, but not to become Faza's tickler. Ali was on a secret mission for sultan Muktada. Muktada was interested in taking Akaba from Sultan Razule. Akaba had the one thing Marrakesh did not.. a seaport that would give Muktada access to other lands by sea. Zen was not aware of this. Ali's mission was to kidnap Faza and bring him to Sultan Muktada, who was very anxious to see also how ticRazule's newwas.Razule'snew of Raqzule's own experience with being tortured and knew he had leverage over the father by tickling the son mercilessly.

Azi knew he would have to be careful, so when Zen came for him, he acted submissive and a bit timid. When the two entered Razule's chamber, Azi bowed and knelt before the Sultan. Razule looked at Ali. "So.. You are a personal tickler and a torturer?" Azi smiled. "Oh yes. I am an expert at what I do and I can get information out of even the most ticklish of men."

Razule walked around Azi and then stopped behind him. "Are you ... ticklish?" Azi swallowed hard before answering. "Yes Extremely so. To be a tickle torturer, I had to be ticklish." Razule lifted up Azi's tunic and stroked his back with his nails. Azi squirmed and giggled. "Please... you have no idea of how ticklish I really am!" Razule did not say anything, but ran his fingertips along Azi's ribs. Azi broke down into laughter and tried to wiggle away. Razule laughed. "I have seen enough! You will do nicely. The Rite of Passage is nearly here and I must know how much tickling my son can stand. He is like you, extremely ticklish. He get's that from me. He is the only one of my sons who is ticklish. So I must know as he could be in danger someday; as I once was."

Azi Ali bowed to the Sultan and followed Zen to Faza's chambers.

Part 2 A Ticklish Abduction M/M
While walking to Faza's chambers, Azi scanned the walls for landmarks and memorized the path taken. He was planning how he would abduct Faza and take him back to Sultan Muktada. Zen wong was not really watching how closely Azi was inspecting the hallways and counting the theirs as they walked to thier could abduct Before Azi could abduct Faza, he would ahve to gain Faza's trust and that of his father. He would deal with Zen Wong in another way.

Before they reached Faza's chamber, Azi stopped walking. Zen turned around and walked back to him. "Is there something the matter Azi?" Azi smiled and walked close to Zen and whispered, "Are you ticklish my friend?" Zen blushed a deep crimson and nodded. "Like you, yes very ticklish. In the Imperial Army, I was the Officer of Discipline and the discipline was tickling. I also had to be ticklish to do the discipline. Why do you ask?" Zen began to squirm as he felt Azi's playful fingers under his tunic. "Wh-what are you doing?" Zen asked nervously. Azi laughed and began tickling Zen's ribs and then down the middle of his back. Zen broke out into frantic giggles, arching his back as Azi tickled it. "St-stop it! You are here to tickle Faza, not me!" Zen cried.
Azi smiled and stopped. "But of course. But maybe later... we can pick up where I left off!" Zen composed himself and didn't answer at first. The two men had reached Faza's chambers and walked in.

Faza was standing at the balcony, looking at the desert's dunes. "So Zen.. Who have you brought to see me?" Faza asked arongantly. Azi walked behind him and placed his hands firmly on Faza's ribs. "You are both spoiled and arrogant!" Azi whispered. Faza's body stiffened at Azi's touch on his ribs. He began to sweat lightly. "Please.... take your hands off my ribs.... NOW!" Azi laughed and pressed his fingertips in on Faza's ribs, lightly tickling them. Faza bit his lip to keep from giggling. Azi could feel Faza's body trembling at his touch." "So... the Sultan's boy is ticklish!" Azi teased. Azi pressed his fingers more firmly, deepening the tickling pressure. Faza squirmed as a giggle escaped. "pl-please... anything but tickling!" Faza pleaded. Azi began running his fingertips up Faza's ribs. Faza broke into laughter and tried to break free, but Azi had a firm hold on him.Azi's fingertips reached into Faza's armpits, driving him wild with laughter. "Stop.. STOP IT1 STOP IT! STOP IT! i CAN'T STAND TO BE TICKLED!!!" shouted Faze was now wet with heavy persperation.

Azi released Faza and instructed Zen to bring him some ropes and a basket with feathers, brushes and a piece of cloth long enough to tie around Faza's mouth. Zen bowed and left to get all that Azi sked for. Faza scurried to the far corner away from Azi. Azi sat down on a soft cusion. "So.. You think you can get away from me, eh! Your father brought me here to be your personal tickler." Faza gulped. "I don't need anyone tickling me. Besides, Zen has tickled me and he knows how ticklish I am and what my limits are. So you can go now."

Azi moved closer to Faza and cornered him. "There is more to my being your personal tickler. I can protect you from your enemies; who want to torture you.I can help you withstand their tortures. Faza relaxed a bit. "How dom I know I can trust you not to tickle me beyond my limits?" Azi smiled. "But my good son... that is what torture is about. The usual tortures only inflict pain, but being tickle tortured affect the mind and leaves no scars on the body; and they will go beyond what you can stand just to break you!"

While Azi talked, he was moving closer to Faza, who had become relaxed and let his guard down. As the two men continued to talk, Azi began stripping Faza, who did not resist. Then Azi gently placed his hands on Faza's sides and began gentle tickles. Faza giggled, but still did not fight to get away. By thattime, Zen came back with all that Azi asked for. Zen saw Azi and Faza and smiled. Azi got Faza to trust him. Azi slipped the ropes around Faza's wrists and pulled his body up before Faza could protest.

Azi grabbed Faza's bare feet and began tickling under the toes with his nails. Faza shrieked and struggled to pull his feet away. THen Azi moved to the arch, running his nails up and down Faza's delicate, soft arch driving Faza mad with laughter. Then Azi moved from Faza's feet to his upper body, sliding his nails up Faza's ribs. Faza started to jerk and struggle as Azi kneaded and tickled each rib. Faza shrieked, his laughter frenzied and nearly hysterical.

Azi smiled and taunted Faza. "You are your father's son, only more ticklish than he! The Sultan will be pleased!" Faza was breathing hard, his chest heaving up and down, nearly mad with laughter. "Wh-what Sultan? Not my father?" Azi stopped tickling Faza and walked around his sweaty body. "No. Of course not your father. He is a fool! Sultan Muktada will be pleased, then we shall see what your father will give for his idiot, ticklish son!"

Faza called out for Zen to come help him. Azi laughed. "Don't bother calling for your servant! I have taken care of him! It turns out he is almost as ticklish as you!" While Azi was tying Faza's body up, one of Sultan Muktada's men sneaked in and quietly pulled Zen away. He placed a rag soaked with a powerful sleeping agent on it so Zen would not cry out. The man took Zen outside of the palace to a cave. Once there, he stripped Zen naked and tied him to a large wooded frame. Then he waited for Zen to wake up from the sleeping drug. Once Zen woke, the man began tickling him, running his nails along Zen's bare feet then working his way up to Zen's torso.

Zen begged for the man to stop, but he kept tickling Zen until he passed out from lack of oxygen. Then the man left Zen hanging limply on the wooded frame to return to help Azi kidnap Faza.

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back