• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Winslet!

Rockauthor

TMF Master
KATE WINSLET

Starring in

Kate Meets the Tickle Monsters
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy)

It was 6:00 AM when Kate Winslet awoke. Climbing out of bed and walking over to her bedroom window, Kate saw that the weather was just right: a misty overcast that eventually burned off by 11:00 AM...usually the time Kate returned from her morning expedition. She had always looked forward to a nice hike in the mountains on a cool Saturday morning.
After stepping into the shower to wash away the last remnants of sleep, the beautiful girl was alert and ready. She got dressed in her red flannel shirt, faded, cut-off blue jeans, and black leather, steel-toe hiking boots. Then Kate did a little stretching of her muscles in her living room while enjoying a high-protein energy bar for breakfast. Finally, the very lovely Kate Winslet grabbed her back pack and head for the great outdoors.
As soon as she parked her SUV at the foot of the hill where the hiking trail started, Kate Winslet’s journey began. The beaten path was rocky and winding along the canyon wall. The woods were filled with birdsong that kept Kate company as she trekked through the forest. She enjoyed the sweet scent of the pine that she eagerly awaited to substitute for the stale whiff of the city.
A couple of hours or so had passed when an exhausted Kate Winslet decided to take a little rest. She found a grassy field at the top of the hill with oak trees spread across. Kate walked over to one oak tree and took off her backpack. She lay down on the cool grass under the tree, resting her head on her backpack.
Kate Winslet fell sound asleep.
About an hour later, the very beautiful Kate Winslet awoke from her well-needed nap. She was surprised to find that she could not move. She lay stretched out on her back with her arms stretched back and her wrists tied to the oak tree behind her while her legs were stretched out with her ankles tied to another oak tree several feet in front of her. Kate Winslet panicked! Her eyes grew wide with fear, and she began to struggle frantically to break free, but to no avail.
That’s when Kate notice she was surrounded by what could have been at least a thousand of the most peculiar creatures she had ever seen. Each of them couldn’t have been more than four inches in height. Dressed in very primitive garb, they all had long jet-black hair with bright, lavender skin, and faces like generic alien images. The lovely Kate Winslet couldn’t help being overwhelmed by a tremendous tickle that psychologically overcame her as these creepy little anomalies stared curiously at her helpless form. An unbreakable stance of caution about them.
“OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS? AM I DREAMING?” screamed Kate Winslet.
The poor girl was just beside herself. She couldn’t believe all of this, and she was very nervous; the creatures all retorted with a collective gasp. They looked at each other with wonder, commenting on their captive specimen.
“WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?” Kate demanded.
Then one of the minature tribesmen approached the frightened Kate with a look of vigilance. It seemed like the closer he got to her, the more ticklish she became. Kate Winslet’s body tensed up and her face showed both fear and anguished delight. Clearly, she was one EXTREMELY TICKLISH young lady.
“We’re Kitzelmites, and you’ve trespassed on our sacred burial ground!” the little man informed.
“Yes, and now we’re going to eat you for supper!” another Kitzelmite said who was standing in the crowd on the other side of Kate Winslet; a unanimous cry of agreement came from the crowd.
“OH, NO! PLEASE DON’T! I’M SORRY! I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS YOUR SACRED BURIAL GROUND,” Kate pleaded hysterically as the mob gathered closer. She struggled to supress the ticklish chuckles building up inside her. “I ONLY CAME HERE TO REST AFTER MY LONG HIKE! PLEASE, YOU MUST BELIEVE ME! PLEASE, DON’T EAT MEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Kate Winslet said, with a burst of ticklish giggles.
Angered, the little leader of the group climbed on top of Kate Winslet, standing on her belly with his hands on his waist and a perturb looked on his face. The beautiful girl continued to laugh helplessly, unable to shake off her plaguing ticklishness.
“Are you laughing at us because we’re little? Why, we’ll teach you!” he scolded.
“NOHOHOHOHOHO! I-I-I JUST THOUGHT OF THE FUNNIEST JOKE, JUST NOW! REALLY!!!”
“You better not be laughing at us or we’ll...”
“HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“Hey!” an elderly Kitzelmite standing in the crowd interjected, “I don’t think she’s laughing AT us at all. I THINK WE‘RE MAKING HER TICKLISH!”
A collective sigh of wonder overtook the crowd.
“OH, NO! REALLY, I WAS JUST REMEMBERING A FUNNY JOKE I HEARD YESTERDAY! THAT‘S ALL! HONEST” Kate Winslet screamed, desperately trying to turn the subject away from tickling. Here she was tied down and helplessly at the mercy of these Kitzelmites. It was her worst tickle nightmare.
“Oh, I bet she’s reeeeally ticklish.” A lady Kitzelmite in the crowd added, with a mischievous grin on her face. Again the crowd cries in unanimous agreement.
“Hey, let’s take off her boots and tickle her feet!” A boy Kitzelmite said as he stood between Kate Winslet’s hiking boot-clad feet.
“OH, GOD, NO! PLEASE, DON’T TICKLE MY FEET, I BEG OF YOU!”
But, Kate Winslet’s pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as all the Kitzelmites at her ultra ticklish feet began untying and pulling her boots and socks off, revealing her soft, very pretty feet with her toes curled locked in the cutest little way. Then systematically and methodically the Kitzelmites stroked and stratched their hands all over Kate Winslet’s vulnerable soles.
Kate Winslet went Berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
She shook her head violently from side to side, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her feet jerked and twithced as the very strong, little creatures grab onto her trapped feet, tormenting the ticklish treats.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! OH! OH! STOP! STOP! AAAAAAGH! STAAAAAAAAAAAAHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU’RE KILLING ME, PLEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEASE!!!”
At this point, a Kitzelmite standing at the other end suggested, “Hey, you guys! Let’s crawl down her shirt and see where else she’s ticklish!”
When Kate Winslet heard that she really panicked! “OH, MY GOD! NOOOOOOOO! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THAT TO ME! PLEASE, STOP THIS! I’M TOO TICKLISH!”
But, the Kitzelmites were all in conformity and paid no attention to Kate Winslet’s pitiful cries as one by one they each climb up on her shoulders and crawled down her shirt, spreading out and making a ticklish path to the various tickle spots at the top half of Kate Winslet’s terribly ticklish body.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”
Kitzelmites were invading the vulnerable, sensitive hollows of her armpits, stroking and squeezing her breasts and ribcage, and scrabbling and poking all over her belly and inside her belly button.
Poor Kate Winslet was in ticklish agony as she screamed and screamed, shaking vehemently from head to toe.
After about an hour, All the Kitzelmites down her shirt crawled out and the ones at her feet desisted their tickling assault. They began to untie the exhausted Kate Winslet who lay gasping in a pool of sweat, her hair matted to her face.
“We’ve changed our mind, dear. We’re not going to eat you! Tickling you was the most fun we’ve had in a long time.” The leader of the little tribe said.
They all laughed and walked away, disappearing into the brush, and leaving the very lovely and very ticklish Kate Winslet, trying to catch her breath and recouperate from her most unusual ordeal. She watched them as they left and rolled her eyes, whispering out loud, “God, I’m so ticklish. I can’t believe what just happened to me. If only I were dreaming.”

THE END

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back