• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 2.

TickleWizard

Before I begin part two of my little tale, I think I should make a quick apology ... You see the story has, during its construction evolved into somewhat of a saga. That is to say that many of you will be screaming - `GET ON WITH THE TICKLING!` All I can say in my defence, is that this is still my first effort at a big piece of ticke-fiction, and the `setup` of a story or video in my opinion makes the tickling scenes all the more enjoyable. Plus, I hope the build-up I`ve created is worth while reading through to heighten the enjoyment of the rest. So bear with it - and once again, comments and suggestions are hugely welcome ...

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY Pt 2.

`Well then ladies - it looks as if it`s time to get things started and choose our ticklee. You`ve all remained seated so I take it you are all aware that should you be the unlucky lottery winner, there is no turning back!`

Again a pin-drop silence engulfed the room - another reluctant seal of approval from the now tense, excited congregation.

Tara now re-entered the room carrying a black felt bag - she stood next to Carol, still smiling pleasantly. All 50 women knew what was about to happen!

`The first number I draw from this bag will be our tickle subject for the next 24 hours - this decision is final. I do however appreciate the unpleasantness of being chosen, and so as a reward the selected woman will get to tie and tickle Tara here for an hour, while the tickling groups are established. And I can assure you ladies - she`s as ticklish as she is lovely!`

Tara wiggled slightly at the mere thought of the idea - Carol had told her it would be part of the rules - but still, as she looked out at the sea of well manicured nails, she couldn`t help but tremble at the thought of having even ten of them let loose on her, oh so sensitive flesh! The tension in the room lessened slightly as the ticklers eyed the sexy young blonde up and down - a few no doubt were almost wishing now that they were drawn from the bag - but the long term prospects of the `loser` were still bleak enough to keep most of them stoney faced.

`So here goes ladies!` Carol`s expression was like that of a child in a sweet shop as she looked at the fifty women and simultaneously delved her hand into the bag. It was quite a contrast to the pained anticipation of the rest of the room. To a one, these women were `ticklers` - they didn`t do the `being tickled` thing! No-one wanted to hear their number!

After what seemed like an eternity, Carol`s hand finally re-emerged from the bag - she brought the piece of paper close to her face, and began to unfold it. All eyes were on her lips:

`And our lucky - ahem, sorry, unlucky winner is ... Number 17`

Sighs of relief reverberated around the sitting room - followed by darting glances to try to spot the one woman who wasn`t smiling ...

And Rachel most certainly was not smiling - she wasn`t doing anything - she was just in her own little world of disbelief as she stared at her ticket. `If only I hadn`t been so greedy as to stay when I found out the `catch`` she thought. She was a controlled woman, and she knew that freaking out or trying to argue with the decision now would make her look pathetic - but the sense of panic welling up inside her was frightening. If Carol had wanted a strong willed, but hyper ticklish tickler, who HATED being tickled, then oh boy, with Rachel she`d found it - and Rachel knew it!

`Seventeen - come on now, which one of you has seventeen` Carol`s calmly spoken words suddenly brought Rachel back from her temporary daydreaming. Tentatively at first, and then with increasing conviction Rachel rasied her hand, finally uttering with all the composure she could muster; `It`s me, I`m number seventeen.` She battled to stay in control of her voice and demeanor as she had done all her life. Rachel was no-one`s fool and she wanted desperately to make her fellow ticklers believe this, right now, at the outset - but already as 49 sets of eyes glared at her, paying such cruel attention to her potential hotspots - feet, ribs, legs and underarms, with sadistic, tickler`s smiles - she knew that staying in control this time was going to be near impossible!

`Come forward dear - lets have a round of applause for our loser shall we` - Carol`s words seemed totally synical as Rachel forced herself to stand and walk to join Carol and Tara.

Carol glanced at the clipboard containing the names and details of all the gathered contestants, and anounced to the room, `This is Rachel everybody` a collective smile once again struck Rachel, it almost felt as if the women were beginning to tickle her already.

`Well, I`m very sorry for you my dear, but, you were aware of the rules!` Rachel nodded resignedly. `So I`d imagine you`d like to make a start on torturing young Tara here, while we all prepare for your - SLIGHTLY longer endurance test!`

The sarcastic emphasis of the word `slightly`, caused a ripple of laughter. Rachel had forgotten about her consolation prize of getting to tickle Carol`s lovely assistant, and as Carol began drawing the numbers for the groups that would soon be driving her crazy with one wave of ticklish agony after another, the only way Rachel could stop herself running for the door, was to totally put the future to the back of her mind and concentrate on making the next hour a living tickle hell for the beautiful blonde standing before her.

Tara gave Rachel a reassuring smile, and teasingly raised her arm above her head to reveal her deliciously smooth armpit. Without a word, she gestured Rachel to give it a tickle - as almost a reflex reaction Rachel, all her life a tickler, reached out a wiggling finger and grazed it down Tara`s underarm. Tara giggled, and swiftly brought her arm down - it was clear to Rachel that she was one TICKLISH lady! With that, and with the next hour and nothing else in mind ... for now ... Rachel followed Tara from the room, as her soon to be torturer`s laughed and conspired behind her ...

To be continued ...

Coming soon in Part 3: Enjoy the torment of the lovely Tara, as the condemned Rachel uses all her tickling skills to take out her frustration at being picked and reduce the blonde to tears ...

`Tickle hard - If she`s tough - tickle LIGHTER!`

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back