• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

party foul gets a visitor - part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
Kelly Monaco and Kirsten Storms have had a fun weekend of exploring their sexual boundaries and expanding them. When their friend, Rebecca Herbst, calls and is bummed about her marriage they invite her over to hang out. The combination of sun, fun and booze created a surprise for all 2 girls. Check out Party Foul gets a visitor 1 for more details.

PARTY FOUL GETS A VISITOR – Part 2

Breaking the kiss with Kirsten, Rebecca went over and kissed Kelly on the mouth and then gently bit her lower lip. When she stopped, there were no 2 more confused women on the planet than Kirsten and Kelly.

“ Look, over the past year or so, I’ve been growing and changing. I’ve been discovering and exploring new things…………sexually, I mean” Rebecca explained. “My husband couldn’t deal with it and its really the cause of most of our problems”

“So when did all this start? With who did all this start?” asked a curious Monaco getting turned on as she let her mind wrap itself around these new developments.

“Does it really matter. It’s really not important. What is important is the fact that I’m here now, and you’re here” Rebecca explained, helped along by some CherryBombs and unexpected opportunity. “And we should be having more fun” and so she did. Leaning down she took Kirstens still stunned face in her hands and started to kiss her passionately. It didn’t take Kirsten long to return the favor. Becky let one hand roam to Kirstens chest and started stroking her nipple. Kirsten started to fondle Rebecca’s ass. Kelly watched this situation in amazement. Here were 2 of her best friends, and arguable 2 of the more beautiful women in the world kissing, fondling and massaging each other. It was quite erotic. She watched for a little while.

She decided it was time to join the fun. She walked over and positioned herself behind Rebecca, and reached around to massage her chest. As she continued her tongue dance with Kirsten, Rebecca felt 2 hands on her breasts and 2 large breasts on her back. It felt wonderful. This Herbst sandwich continued for a little while. Beckys hand had moved from Kirstens breast to her bikini bottom. As Becky continued to rub her, Kirsten was not complaining. But Becky would be soon.

Kelly had moved all 3 women over to the side of the hot tub. She got up and sat on the edge pulling Rebecca and Kirsten to her. Whispering in Beckys ear she said “Lying to your friends. PARTY FOUL” and put her in a half nelson hold with her arms pinned above her head, and her head nestled in between Kellys breasts. “Hey, what the hell” a startled Herbst said. “Teeny, would you like the honors?” Kelly asked as she presented an abundance of very tickleable flesh to a very aroused and smiling Storms.

“It would be my pleasure” Kirsten said as she wiggled her fingers at Becky. “NO, NO,
NO TICKLING, COME ON GUYS, PLEASE” she begged and pleaded. Kirsten was having none of it. She started in the underarms, raking her nails up and down. Becky thrashed around but Kelly had her secured. “Tickle, tickle” happily taunted Kirsten. “Look at these cute lil things, bet they’re ticklish” and proceeded to discover, yes indeed, Becky’s nipples were quite ticklish. “What about your butt, I wonder” and with that she kissed Rebecca deeply. And tickled her butt. She squirmed adorably and tried to say “NOT MY BUTT” into Kirsten’s mouth. In the butt tickling, Kirsten grabbed both drawstrings on the side of Becky’s bottoms and pulled. Breaking the kiss she looked to Kelly and said in her best Tom Cruise voice “Goose, I feel a need. A need for knees” “Tickle her to bed or lose her forever” chimed in Kelly keeping the Top Gun theme flowing. And as Kirsten tickled her just above her knees, Rebecca thrashed, splashed and squirmed herself into a state of complete nudity.

Kirsten noticed. I wonder if you’re ticklish here. And started to rub Rebeccas opening with her index and middle fingers. Rebecca could not believe what was happened. But her body could and was responding to all the attention and stimulation. Kirsten put mouth very close to her ear. “Not ticklish, but liking it I think” and she started to nibble and suck right there on her ear. Becky was nothing but a raw nerve at this unexpected yet amazing turn of events. As Kirsten continued to tease Becky down below, Kelly started to kiss her neck and shoulders. Becky’s moan was low and throaty. Kelly moved her hands to Rebecca’s breasts and started to fondle them, thus releasing her. She immediately grabbed Kirsten’s face and their kiss was hungry. Kirsten kept up the pressure and occasionally slipped her finger or fingers inside Becky. Kirsten had NEVER done anything like this to anyone but herself. And now she had done it twice with 2 different women. It was tough to tell who was more turned on, Kirsten or Becky. But Kirsten knew what she liked and thought Becky did too. 2 fingers in, with thumb on her clit seemed to be working. Suddenly Becky started to twitch and stiffen. Kirsten rubbed her faster and moved her kisses to her neck and Kelly started to pinch her nipples hard.

“SHIT……….OH….GAWD………….GAWD……I’M…………I’M……….SHHHHIIIIITTTTTT” Becky shouted and then completely relaxed. “Good job, Sheriff” Kelly smiled. “Thank you kindly ma’am. Looks like our work is done her. Lets get something to eat” and with that they jumped out of the Jacuzzi and headed for the kitchen, leaving a smiling and spent Rebecca Herbst lying at its edge.

Before they made the kitchen, Kelly threw Kirsten on the couch and again spider tickled her stomach and sides. Kirsten was laughing and play fighting as Kelly removed her bikini bottoms. She put her mouth right on the now naked and horny Storms’ sex and started to lick away. “No fair, I’m the only one naked” Kirsten panted. Not really stopping her activities, Kelly said into Kirstens pussy “I can fix that” and in an amazing display of agility, never stopped licking or sucking on Kirsten and removed her bottoms. “Gawd, that’s amazing” was about all Kirsten could say. “Thanks I do a lot of yoga. I’m very flexible” Kelly giggled. “Not that you idiot” Kirsten said, trying not to explode. Kelly replaced her tongue with her fingers. “MOTHERFU……….” Kirsten was right on the edge. Kelly knew it. “I am hungry, lets eat” and she removed her fingers and bounced to the kitchen. Leaving one Teeny disappointed girl. “What the fuck” Kirsten said surprised and frustrated. “Lets eat……. , you just were” she said to herself. “BITCH” she yelled to Kelly. “Love you too. “ laughed Kelly back.

As the 2 cheerfully naked girls twittered around the kitchen, completely comfortable in their nudity, they were slicing up fruits and veggies, Rebecca entered with a towel around her waist. “You look happier than last time you were in this room” Kelly said. “Yes, I am. Thank you” Rebecca said shyly and blushed a very bright red. At that very moment Kirsten walked by and yanked the towel off leaving a completely nude Rebecca trying to cover herself. Kirsten playfully slapped her on the ass and kissed her breast. “Were way past that point don’t you think” Kirsten said smiling ear to ear. From that moment on it was like the girls were magnets. They couldn’t come within an arms reach of each other and not pinch, slap, fondle, poke or kiss the other one. It was becoming increasingly more sexual and erotic. They snacked and fed each other. And Kelly Monaco had a plan.

As Rebecca was looking in the fridge, Kelly came up behind her, bear hugged her and started tweaking her nipples again. “Hey the girls are getting kinda sensitive. They haven’t been this popular in a while, ya know” Rebecca teased. “No, I don’t know, but I’m gonna find out, NOW” Kelly warned. “Teeny, grab her feet” Kirsten had no idea what Kelly was planning but after the past couple days she was ready for anything. “To the bedroom” Kelly announced “The bedroom” Kirsten mock replied and quickly they carried their slightly amused and aroused captive to the bedroom. Much like throwing her in a pool the girls shouted 1,2, 3 and heaved Rebecca on the bed. Kelly jumped on her and kissed her. Kirsten knew what was coming. And sure enough, CLICK was the sound Rebecca heard as her right hand was handcuffed above her head in the cozy cuff. “Hey” Rebecca shouted in surprise. “Now the left” asked Kirsten. “Not just yet, follow me young Teeny and learn” Kelly stage whispered.

Kelly and Kirsten slinked to the foot of the bed and cuffed her right leg as well. Kirsten had no idea what Kelly was doing but at this point she was game for anything. Kelly started to climb on the bed, crouching like a jungle cat. Kirsten followed suit. Kelly started to kiss and lick Rebeccas left foot, Kirsten started on the right. They inched their way up the legs with more kisses. Becky was becoming more excited and vocal as she moaned in delicious torment. When they got to the point where the legs meet, both girls smiled at each other and kissed deeply. Then started to lick away. Rebecca started to moan loudly and grind her hips into the girls faces. “OH SHIT……..GAWD……….PLEASE” filled the room as K and K continued their assault. Soon they moved up the stomach and each took some time sampling Ms. Herbst very stimulated breasts. It was driving Becky stupid. “You’re right they are popular” Kelly teased. Rebecca didn’t want teasing, she wanted release, she wanted to touch herself, she wanted them to touch her but it was not going to happen.

Next came the neck and more warm wonderful nibbles and kisses. Then the triple kiss. Tongues everywhere. Kelly moved away and Kirsten reached around and continued the very passionate make out session as Rebecca wrapped her free arm around the tiny kissing machine. Kirsten had crawled on top of Rebecca and the sight of her perfect ass grinding on top of and in time with the manacled Rebecca made Kelly smile, and more than a little horny. She lingered on that wonderful image taking it all in. Soon, she approached the bed and took her fingernail, and starting at Kirstens left heel, started slowly moved it up her leg. Kirsten felt it. It tickled but in a good way and she continued to kiss Becky. As Kelly worked her way up Kirstens body it sent shivers thru her. When Kelly got to Kirstens shoulder, she extended her arm very much liking this sensation. When Kelly got to her wrist she gently tickled it right below the palm. The without notice, she grabbed Kirsten by that wrist, flipped her on her back and CLICK. Left arm secured. Next came her left leg. “Hey what the hell “ Kirsten complained. But it was too late. CLICK again. And before they knew it Rebeccas right side and Kirstens left were cuffed to the bed, leaving them side by side, but very vulnerable. “Oh look 2 for the price of one” And Kelly started tickling both girls locked feet. The girls bucked, screamed, cursed, and rolled around but there was nothing they could do. After a few minutes she jumped on the bed and knelt between them at their knees, with her hands gently holding both girls free leg right above the knee. Becky and Kirsten knew what was coming and they stayed still as statues.

She squeezed gently, not enough to tickle but they both flinched. “2 for flinching” and started tickling them for real. Both girls were flailing and trying to reach for Kelly but the tickling and the cuffs kept her just out of reach and she knew it. “ Tickle, tickle, tickle” she sang. After a few minutes she stopped. Both Kirsten and Rebecca were exhausted and lay limp. So Kelly laid down between them pinning their free arms.
“you are both so beautiful. “ And she moved her head and was soon kissing and sucking Rebeccas breast. For Rebecca is was complete pain and pleasure. But it was over too soon and Kelly moved over to Kirsten. “Teeny, you’re beautiful and wonderful and I love you. “ Kelly said in between wonderful licks and kisses.

Kirsten was so overwhelmed at this point she didn’t respond. She just laid there loving Kelly Monaco kissing her breast. But that was over much too quickly too. “What to do what to do” Kelly pondered aloud. “Here I have, at my command 2 gorgeous, sexually energized creatures that I could do anything I want with. And pretty much have” she giggled. “Oh I have an idea. This is going to be fun.” And she left the room.

“What’s she going to do” asked Rebecca. “I have no idea. And this is all your fault, anyway” Kirsten pouted. But not really seriously. “What in the world are you talking about. How’s this my fault “ asked Becky. “If you weren’t so fuckin hot you wouldn’t be driving Kelly and I all mad and horny” and with she reached her free had over and tickled Becky right above her hips. Becky yelped, and laughed and then started to tickle Kirsten.
Kelly loved hearing the tickle fight sounds in the kitchen. She let them play for a while knowing it would turn them on and only help her later.

When Kelly entered the bedroom the tickling had stopped and Becky and Kirsten had found other ways to occupy their hands and mouths. “Sorry to interrupt ladies, but its game time. And from the looks of things you are going to enjoy it” She reached down beside the bed and came up smiling. She handed Mr. Happy to Kirsten and the Hitatchi to Rebecca. “ The rules of the game are pretty simple. Whoever cums first wins. And the loser stays tied to the bed and we both get to do whatever we want to her” and she turned on both vibrators for the girls. Neither moved for a moment, as if in shock. Then the realization of staying tied to the bed hit them both at the same time. As the vibrators approached their targets Kelly explained “Oh no, I’m sorry did I forget to tell you. You’ll be using them on each other” and so she placed Mr. Happy in between Rebecca’s legs and the Hitachi on Kirsten. She then stood with a very satisfied smile and waited to see what happened next.

The girls waited just a second in stunned silence and then went at each other with relish. Kirsten had been on the verge of climax twice today and was pretty sure she would win. And Rebecca was doing an excellent job of assisting her. Kirsten had inserted Mr. Happy into a very receptive and wet Rebecca who was already grinding her hips up and down and reliving the events of the hot tub. It was apparent to all that both girls would end this contest quickly.

Kelly figured that neither girl had paid much attention to the rules and was smiling at the irony of the contest. Neither girl was thinking about it and were each trying to cum. If Rebecca gets Kirsten off first, Kirsten wins and Rebecca stays tied up. If Kirsten gets Rebecca off first, Teeny stays tied. And Kelly wins either way. Damn she was good, she thought.

The 2 actresses quickly forgot about the contest as their bodies took over their minds. Each wanted release from the other and set out to accomplish that. Kirsten pulled Mr. Happy out suddenly, bringing a sense of disappointment to Rebecca. Then she heard the hum increase. Kirsten had used her cuffed hand to increase the vibrator. Quickly it was evident that was a good plan when she replace Mr. Happy. “Oh GAWD……..DAMN” Rebecca started to say. She had to do something and quick. She shifted how she was holding the Hatachi and now she was able to place it right on Kirsten clit and insert 2 fingers. Shifting her wrist she started getting a positive response. ,,,,“ OH U BITCH, SHIT THAT FEELS AMAZING………BITCH” both girls were seeing positive results from their efforts. And Kellys hand had slid down between her legs and was being put to good use. “Im cumming “ shouted Kirsten. “Me too” shouted Rebecca. And then both girls threw the vibrators off the bed, inserted their fingers in each other and kissed like it would be their last. Neither broke the embrace until both had cum in each others arms and mouths. Kelly had never seen anything so sexual or wonderful in her life. As she looked at her 2 post orgasm, exhausted, hand cuffed , messy friends she could only smile.

Wonder what next weekends going to be like, she thought and laughed to herself. I could use a CherryBomb she thought.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back