• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The House At The End Of The Feather

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Moonlight struck the hood of the car. Moonlight. The only light. The two shadowy figures in the car were black silhouettes. The old car sat in front of a two floor house.

CRACK!

The flame from the match ignited the cigarette in the mouth of the driver, the fire revealing the young man's face.

"So... tell me again why you want to break into this place?" The driver asked. The female next to him answered with a snarky tone.

"It's not breaking in. It's never breaking in if nobody lives there, Alex." The girl lit her own square.

"Oh, do tell Angel. I don't live there. You don't live there. We weren't invited. How is it not breaking in?

"Because if you follow that logic..." Angel answered, "...using a porto-potty is breaking in."

Angel wasn't her real name. But when he called it out the first time he came inside her, she wouldn't settle for any other name.

"I dunno."

"Stop being such a fucking pussy!" She snapped at him.

"That's not fair!" His voice shook in defense.

"What's not fair is you acting like this..." she blew the smoke out of her nose, "Now let's get this shit done.

"Give me one good reason, Angel."

Angel reached into her purse and pulled out a bag of pot. 20 ounces. It's sweet perfume hit Alex's nostrils.

"I've got a whole bag of... reasons."

The duo entered the house. Strange. It was brightly lit. Alex had a thin build. Short hair that he figured easy to manage. His hazel eyes could pierce right through. Angel's eyes were dark, nearly black. Hypnotic and matching her raven black hair. Her bust was as impressive as the bulge between Alex's legs in his tight jeans. He looked into the bright living room.

That's odd." Alex said observantly, "When we were outside, I didn't see any lights on in this place. Did you?"

"Honestly, I wasn't looking." Angel answered, "Now that we are here, we may as well make ourselves comfortable."

Angel walked toward the couch with a sultry sway in her hips. She sat down and crossed her legs, allowing Alex a quick glimpse at her shaven womanhood. It very much pleased Alex to know she wasnt wearing any underwear. This might not have been too bad an idea after all. Angel put her back against the armrest and motioned for Alex to join her. Alex sat with his back against the other armrest. The two faced eachother. Angel slid her shoes off, letting them tumble off of the couch. She placed her bare feet on Alex's chest. Alex moved to touch them.

"No!" Angel commanded. "My tickle slave does not touch until I say he can."

"Yes, Angel." He complied, resting his hands on the sides of his legs. " So, I ask again, why this house?"

Angel flashed a seductive grin. Alex knew it well. It was the same smile that would flash across her face as she teased his naked body with her deadly fingernails, causing him to giggle and squirm uncontrollably. Her toes started to curl, playing on his chest. Not enough to tickle, but enough to make him nervous. And that was exactly the idea.

"Well sweetie", she began, "This house has quite a ticklish history."

He felt himself begin to stiffen, straining against his Levi's as she continued to regail him.

"There was a couple who lived here. Lesbians. They were obsessed with tickling. They would seduce men on the campus and bring them back here. Then, they would strip him down to his birthday suit and tickle torture him to madness. Then they would pleasure eachother next to his babbling, giggling body."

Alex was at full erection now and Angel could feel it against her calves. She pulled down her top a little to show off the cleavage of her wonderful double D's as he sat still. Hot and bothered. She continued her story.

"However, one night things got out of hand. The nights victim had a heart condition. Very rare. And heliterally died laughing. His friends showed up and angrily killed the two girls. Perhaps if they were sober, they would have done this anyway. But all it took was a few swings of a hammer to seal the deal. The girls were both dead as Britney Spear's career. Now this place is known as the house at the end of the feather. So named because the ghost's of the two girls, Claire and Kim, will tickle any intruder to insanity. That way, no one will believe the poor sucker who is left a laughing fool.

"Is that a fact?" Alex asked.

"Oh yes tickleboy." Angel chuckled evilly. " The place may not really be haunted, but i figured this would be the perfect place for a special tickle session. Then afterward we can get high off our asses. How does that sound rosy cheeks?" She was teasingly referring to his blushing.

"Like Heaven." Alex sighed. He couldn't wait to feel her touch. She knew his body better than anyone else.

Angel sat up and got off the couch slowly. She looked down at Alex.

"Just wait here, Alex. I am gonna find the bathroom and then, when I come back, we can begin. But, when I do come back, I expect you to be naked and ready."

"Yes, mistress."

Angel turned and walked out of the room, letting her hips sway more as she left. As soon as she was gone, Alex began to undress at a furious speed.

Angel entered the bathroom. It was luxurious. Huge space with a Jacuzzi built right into the floor. Too tempting to pass up. 'Let the slave wait' she thought to herself as she smiled. She disrobed. Her naked flesh was cold. Her supple pink nipples stiffened as she started to fill the tub. Once it was full, she slipped in. The water was the perfect temperature. She had never known comfort like this. Her body relaxed and she tilted her head back, letting her arms splay across the floor.

"Heaven..." she said softly. "Definitely Heaven."

After a while, she decided to tend to her tickle toy in the living room. She tried to raise her arms, but COULDN'T.

"What the fuck?!" Her arms were pinned down as if someone was pinning her wrists. Then she heard the voice...

"It's cool as Canada, Claire. I got her arms held fast." The voice was coming from right above Angel's head. It was Kim. Or rather, Kim's spirit. Angel was terrified the spirit took on a physical form. She was beautiful. Kim's blond hair fell down past her shoulders down to her pert breasts. Her slightly tanned skin contrasted her blue eyes in a haunting manner.

"Thank you, Kim." The second spirit revealed herself. Angel immediately started to feel wet, and not from the water in the tub. Any woman on Earth would turn lesbian for Claire. She looked like a goddess. Her short black hair and full chest would bring any man or woman to their weakened knees, begging to explore her shapely body. Claire continued speaking.

"The spiders caught a couple of flies."

Angel laughed mockingly.

"Good luck bitches. I know you. I heard the story. And guess what? I'm not ticklish. You may as well let me go."

"Oh?" Claire queried, "You know all about us, eh? Well, then you should know of our spells."

"Your what?" Angel was confused.

"Our spells. We are witches. Duh." Kim answered with a valley girl tone. "How do you think the lights and the water work in an abandoned house?"

Claire chuckled as she stepped into the tub. The bubbles seemed to intensify upon her entry. She spoke in a matter-of-fact manner.

"That's the boring part though. The fun part is that this isn't water. It's a special potion of my own design. It tantalizes your flesh and makes you tender." Claire raised her manicured nails and wiggled them menacingly. Angel began to panic. Kim chuckled.

"Hey lover. I think our little plaything is skiddish. She just tried to pull her arms in to protect herself."

"Poor baby." Claire mused. "Ready to laugh?"

Angel tried to remain stonefaced.

"Listen up you freaks, I am no-hohot going to lauhahahaugh at thihihi..." Angel couldn't hold on when the two index fingers gently poked and twirled under her arms

"Tickle tickle. You have such a sweet laugh, babygirl. So musical." Claire taunted.

"Hehehehehehe fuhuhuhuck youuuu..." Angel giggled. The wide grin on her face could not conceal her gritted teeth.

"Fucking Claire is my job, Hon." Kim chimed in. "Sorry."

Claire's fingers wandered down to Angel's ribs and gently tickled in a bicycling motion. Angel giggled a little more and tried to bounce around, but she couldn't move much. Clair teased.

"Bicycle, bicycle, round and round..."

"Hahahahahaha stohohohoppp!" Angel's face was turning red from laughter.

"We wont stop until you agree to help us. Join us." Claire stopped to give Angel a chance to catch her breath.

"Help you? How?"

"Become one of us. Join us. Help us with your boyfriend. He will make an excellent addition to our gallery of victims. We will tickle him mercilessly. The three of us." Kim explained.

"I dont want him to die." Angel whined.

"He won't die." Claire explained. "He will become immortal. He will be our toy for the rest of time. All we have to do is tickle him and bring him to orgasm before midnight. How does that tickle you?"

Angel had to admit it was a tempting offer. And these women were so entrancing. She couldn't say no.

"Okay. I will do it."

Claire and Kim smiled happily. Claire whispered to Angel.

"Just one thing I forgot to mention. Before you can become one of us, we have to have control of you till the deed is done. And unfortunately, there is only one way for us to cast the spell."

Angel was fearful once again.

"What is that?"

Kim chimed in.

"Tickle it into you."

And with that, Claire began using her fingertips to search for Angel's most ticklish spot. She began her search at the helpless girls nipples. Tweaking and stroking them. Angel gasped and giggled. She couldn't believe her nipples were so ticklish.

"Hehehehehehehehehehe..."

"Hmmm... that's not it..." Claire concluded. "Moving on."

The fingers found Angel's curvy hips. They teased and gently pinched.

"Hehehahahahahahehehehehe"

"Getting closer." Kim added. The fingers spidered across Angel's tummy. Angel struggled more.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha..."

Suddenly Claire realized.

"Ooh! I know where it is. I know where she's tickly." Claire raised a single index finger for Angel to see.

Angel stared in fear.

"Time for my little finger to go digging." Claire lowered her finger and stuck it in Angel's bellybutton. The nail gently scratched. Angel howled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Clair tickled mercilessly and she and Kim began to taunt in unison.

"Tickle tickle tickle... coochie coochie coo... tickle tickle tickle... coochie coochie coo..."

After a few minutes, Angel's mind went numb...

Alex layed across the couch, naked. He was dying from anticipation. He was almost about to get up and look for Angel when he heard felt someone straddle him and another person binding his wrists.

"Hey! What!?" He shut his mouth immediately as he saw Claire materialize on top of him. He was dumbstruck. He then looked to see Kim holding his arms down.

Claire's voice was playful and light.

"Hiya Cutie! We like to play. Do you want to play with us?"

Alex could only nod and acknowledge his growing erection.

"Yay! The game is called 'tickle tickle, giggle giggle'. Here's how it works: I go tickle tickle. And you go giggle giggle. Let's try it, boner boy!"

Claire marched her fingers up and down his ribs. She teased him terribly.

"Tickleboy, tickleboy, where are you? I FOUND YOU!"

Alex was beside himself.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

"Ooo... look at him squirm." Kim smiled.

"Of course he is, lover. Look at that big smile on his face. Such a happy little boy. Mama's gonna send him right to happy land."

Claire's fingers tickled maddeningly under his arms. Each little stroke made his face redder and redder. It was a light tickle. The point was to tease, not to torture. Claire loved it. Looking into the young man's teary eyes as she tickled him into a helpless pile of giggles.

"Hehehehehehehehehehe..."

The fingers moved down to Alex's tummy. Claire opened her mouth a little in mock surprise when Alex buckled beneath her.

"Tummy, tummy, tickly tummy..." Kim sang teasingly.

"Uh oh." Claire remarked. "Almost out of time. Oh, Angel!"

Claire stopped tickling and the three of them looked over at Angel as her naked form entered the room. Angel looked down sympathetically at Alex and then smiled at Claire and Kim.

"It's okay ladies. I know how to get him to cum. I know where to tickle. I have been tickling him for years. I know ALL of his widdle secrets."

She pulled one of his legs off of the couch, exposing his balls and crack.

"Please don't." Alex pleaded.

"Sorry tickleboy... but somebody is knocking at your door."

Clair and Kim started to very lightly tickle under his arms and tummy. He giggled and stared at Angel. He was dead meat.

"Do you know who it is?

"Baby, please! No!"

Angel lifted up a long... slender... purple... feather.

"It's Miss Feather coming to get you."

She began to lower the feather. Claire and Kim began chanting...

"Tickle tickle tickle... coochie coochie coo..."

Then, it happened. Angel feathered Alex's puckered asshole. He went purple in the face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The feather tickled his asshole and Angel lowered her free hand to spider tickle his balls. Clair an Kim continued their tickling and Angel joined in their chant.

"Tickle tickle tickle... coochie coochie coo... tickle tickle tickle... coochie coochie coo..."

Alex came hard.

Game over.

He is their victim for all eternity. And if you happen by and listen closely...

You can still hear his helpless laughter.

haha This was really nice. You should write more of the story. part two would be awesome!

Very nice!What a way to go....! Thanks for sharing this with us.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back