• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mainstream video. help posting?

daryl

TMF Master
I have a 2 hour plus tape of mainstream video scenes. I don't know how to make files to post, but would be willing to send a copy to someone who would be willing to post the scens on the forum for all to enjoy. Please reply or e-mail. How about some more mainstream scenes on video clip section?

GOOD IDEA!

Good idea Daryl. There's enough mainstream clips out there to devote an entire link to. I remember Tom's Tickling Page had some cool stuff and even some rare stuff, but there were 20 or 25 clips tops. After looking at Several Mainstream compilation lists there's well over one hundred mainstream clips out there. Another cool thing about Tom's site is that he had a streaming page and his stuff was easy to download. I don't have 2 hours worth of stuff but I would gladly contribute what I have.

I just got myself the equipment to make vidclips and am about to start putting up some of the stuff I have on tape to my webpage. I'd be more than happy to convert any clips that other people have and put them up on my site.

You can email me at [email protected]

Zathras10

This is great! -- exactly what we need here to really take advantage of this forum. I also have a couple of mainstream stuff on VHS that I have no clue how to put on rm or mpeg for download. I don't know about everyone else, but I MUCH prefer mainstream stuff over actual tickling-videos. Keep up the hope people!

i would be willing to post the clips for you
i would post some of my own - but i don't want to get ionto trouble with anyone on the web!
so if you would like to you could send them to me at:-

[email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back