• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Tent m/f and f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
The ferry dropped Gloria and I on the only dock Wolf Island Nature Preserve offered. Wolf Island is a primitive island with no roads and just a few outhouses scattered throughout the maritime forest of live oaks, pines, and palmettoes. It's a birder's paradise. Gloria and I came to the island to study the dusky seaside sparrow--a small rare bird. She's a professor of ornithology. She knew I was working on my Masters on rare shorebirds at another university, and that's why she invited me on this trip...or so I thought.

Gloria is 15 years older than me. She's a short woman, standing just 5 feet tall. She has brown hair and wears glasses that give her an appearance of a shy librarian. She also has unusually large bosoms for her size. I'm ignorant of bra sizes but I think her chest measures 40 inches and she possibly wore a DD or whatever is considered a really big cup size. Her big boobs posed an uncomfortable problem for me because I have a weakness for that area of the female anatomy. The sight of big breasts causes me to have reflex erections. The reason this posed a problem is because Gloria is also my second cousin, and I brought a tent but she didn't

The ferry left us all alone on the island. Not a single soul shared the nature preserve besides the egrets, gulls, and pelicans. We walked for miles on a path that took us by centuries old live oaks twisted by frequent storms. We waved away mosquitoes til we made it to the beach where the sea breeze kept the annoying bloodsuckers at bay. Behind the dune we saw seaside sparrows eating seeds from sea oats that swayed in the wind. Glorida told me to set the tent up here--it was a good place to observe the species we were studying.

It was a small pup tent, and I was worried. I didn't want Gloria to know she aroused me. It didn't seem proper. Nevertheless, I pounded the sticks in the sand and erected the tent. I unrolled our sleeping bags inside where there was barely enough room for them. The bags touched. Glorida looked at sea birds with her binoculars and took notes. She took photos every now and then. The tide was coming in, and the crashing of the waves kept getting closer.

At sunset we ate sandwiches and fruit. The sight of Gloria's large bosoms kept giving me erections which I tried to hide by blocking the view with my legs as I sat on the sand. My erection raged when she told me she was going inside the tent to change. She went inside and closed the flap. The tent wasn't large enough to stand in, and I know she had to sit down to change. I imagined her taking her t-shirt, shorts, and panties off; laying inside with just her bra on. She opened the flap and stood in front of me, wearing a see through blue nightie that barely covered her hips. I could see her big tits, even her nipples.

"Well, do you like it?" she asked, a serious look on her face.

My face reddened.

"Yeah," I croaked, my heart beating, my mouth dry.

"I'm going to seduce you," she said as she approached me.

She looked down on me as she stood inches from my knees. I couldn't resist. I stood and put my arms around her, and we kissed. We went inside the tent, then inside the same sleeping bag. She told me to lay on my back. I obliged, and she straddled me. She pulled her nightie over her head, revealing her stunningly large tits. I carressed them as she rode me. I'd never had sex before, and I could only last a few minutes before the sensation of pussy on my penis made me ejaculate. She rested on top of me.

"Tickle my feet," she whispered so softly I couldn't be sure she'd actually said it.

My penis hardened again.

"What?" I asked.

She layed her head on top of the foot of the sleeping bag and placed her feet on my chest.

"Tickle them," she said softly, "it's what I crave."

I stared at her feet in the twilight of the dusk for a moment before I tickled her right foot sole. She withdrew her foot, then slid it back on my chest. I firmly grabbed her right foot so she couldn't pull away and tickled her sole with my other hand. She let out a hearty laugh and sat up.

"Stop," she said in between laughs.

She reached forward to grab my hand. I let go and grabbed her other foot. She laughed again, but this time accidentally kicked my arm.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

She ignored my injury.

"Now I want you to tickle my clitoris. You need to learn how to masturbate a woman."

She gave me some KY Jelly to put on my finger, and she showed me what part of her genitals I needed to tickle. She laid back and moaned in pleasure. When the time was right she let me mount her, and I lasted longer than I did before. She reacted as if she'd had an orgasm.

The sun completely set and the tent was pitch black. I could hear the waves receding as the tide changed. I dozed. I was vaguely aware that Gloria was getting something out of her overnight bag. Before I knew what was happening, she managed to handcuff my wrists. I woke with a start.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you like to be tickled as much as I do?" she asked.

I didn't know what to day, but my penis hardened once more. She straddled me, pinning my shoulders with her knees.

"The desire to be tickled runs in the family. It's an inherited trait. Now, I'm going to tickle you."

"Wait."

She didn't wait. She reached behind her and tickled my ribs, and I couldn't help but laugh. I couldn't see a thing in the dark, so it was like being blindfolded. Her fingers surprised me. But I knew a short woman with big breasts was sitting on me and tickling me. I realized that though she was my second cousin, I hardly knew her. I alternately imagined she was a strange crazy woman, an escapee from an insane asylum, a witch was holding me hostage in the middle of nowhere, and I was at her mercy. The darkness made it seem like a weird dream, almost a nightmare.

She tickled me a lot longer than I tickled her. I started to fear her. At some point I yelled for someone to rescue me even though I knew there was nobody around for miles. I begged her to stop, and she did after she made me kiss her feet.

She got off me and I crawled outside of the tent because I feared she was going to tickle me again. I quickly stood up, naked, the sea breeze tickling the hair on my balls.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Please don't tickle me."

"I promise. No more tickling. Uh oh. I can't find the key to the handcuffs," she said in a teasing voice.

I imagined an embarrassing scene at the dock the next day when the ferry picked us up. The captain and anyone else who was there would wonder why I was handcuffed.

She crawled out of the tent and broke her promise, tickling me. I ran and she chased me. She tackled me to the ground and got on top of me and rode me for over an hour.

She pulled the key out of her massive cleavage and freed me.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back