• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night of Delicious Torture (MMM/F) (warning: adult, nudity and sex)

CherryBlossom

There is a girl, and she is a slave to three.

She is naked and strapped to a table, thick leather straps binding her arms and legs down. A ballgag is wedged between her teeth and her oiled body glistens in the artificial light.

She has no memory of how she came to be in this position or who took her to this dark, underground room. All she knows is that she can't move an inch.

A door opens. Three masked men walk in from the door. All of them dressed in uniform black, each with a different mask to hide his face. The first, the tallest of the three, wears a Phantom mask, white and sinister. The second, stocky and burly, wears a clown mask. The third, the smallest of the group, is hidden behind a Batman disguise.

The group surrounds the girl, taking their positions. The girl looks frantically at them, unsure of what they're about to do. The Phantom, by her feet, nods once at The Clown. Immediately, he begins to dance his fingers along the delicate flesh of the girl's soft underarms. She shrieks in surprise and begins to laugh as the wave of ticklish sensation envelops her. The Clown travels from the underarms to her lithe sides and she laughs harder, her voice muffled from the gag. The Clown takes his time picking and plucking at her belly, paying special attention to her squeals when he pokes at her bellybutton. When he reaches her sensitive hipbones, she tries to buck away, only to be held down mercilessly by her bonds. The Clown digs his fingers into her hips and she screams her loudest yet, unable to get away from his nimble fingers.

After a while, The Clown eases his reign and steps away. The girl is breathless, exhausted. She sees The Batman stand beside The Phantom, who gives him a nod as well. He reaches down and strokes her small, tender feet. At the slightest touch, she reels in laughter. The Batman tickles harder, scrubbing at her sensitive souls. She is screaming her laughter, fruitlessly pulling at her bonds. The torture goes on for what seems like hours, The Batman attacking her poor feet without mercy. Just as The Clown, after a time he ceases his tickling and steps back.

The girl, breathless again, desperately stares at her captors as they surround her once more, silently begging them to set her free. The Phantom smiles a devilish smirk as though he can read her silent pleas. He takes his position in between her legs as his two counterparts stand behind her head and at her feet. The girl knows what's coming and behinds to struggle, to try and break free. They watch her for a moment, enjoying the movements of her naked body bouncing up and down. Then, The Phantom nods.

All at once, the three masked tickers lay siege on her body. The Clown rakes his fingernails down her ravaged soles. The Batman digs his fingers into the hallows of her hyper-ticklish underarms. The Phantom scribbles his fingers along her dainty hipbone, pressing in all the most sensitive places. The girl shrieks in ticklish agony, thrashing as best she can against the leather straps. Through the gag she begs her freedom, the ball vibrating against her meaningless words. The Phantom nods again and all at once the tickling gets harder, faster, more antagonizing. The girl cannot muster the energy to fight against her bonds any longer and lays paralyzed with laughter as the men continue to work her body to the breaking point.

Just when she begins to think she can't take any more, The Phantom rises away from her hips and strokes his fingers against her erect nipples. The sensation sends a shockwave through her spent body, rejuvenating her ticklishness all over again. The Phantom wriggles his fingers faster on her nipples and she begins to feel a delicious twinge building in the pit of her stomach. The Phantom knows she will be completely aroused in a matter of seconds and in one deft moment, drops his pants to the floor. While continuing to flick her rock hard nipples with one hand, he leans down and unclasps the ballgag from her mouth and throws it to the side. He then softly whispers in her ear:

"Say 'Fuck Me'."

The girl gasps through her laughter, shocked at what he's asking. The tickling worsens and she screams. The Phantom whispers to her again:

"Say 'Fuck Me'."

The girl desperately shakes her head, her voice growing hoarse from screaming her laughter. The Phantom whispers in her ear once more:

"Say 'Fuck Me', or your torture will never end."

The girl stares frightened at him, wondering if his words are true. The Phantom nods his head again his accomplices tickle the hardest they've ever tickled, sending her into gales of ticklish shrieks once more. The Batman finds the sensitive spot in between her ribs and exploits it, bringing tears to her eyes. The Clown pulls out a boar bristle hairbrush and begins scrubbing her feet with it, the torturous agony sending her reeling. The Phantom takes the tip of his hard member and begins to tap the soft flesh of her womanhood in torturously slow beats, one right after the other. Finally, the girl can take it no longer.

"FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUUUCCCKKK MEEEEEE!!!!"

Immediately, The Phantom pushes into her, slick and wet from all the pent up tension. The girl cries out and moans as he slides slowly in and out, in and out. The tickling ceases and The Batman begins to lick her nipples, the flicking of his tongue matching the glides of The Phantom's movements. The Clown begins nibbling at her feet, stroking the insides of her legs as he goes. The Phantom begins quickening his stride, pushing in faster. The girl groans in delight as The Phantom lays into her, going quicker and harder with each skilled stroke. She moans louder, louder and louder until she feels herself peaking. The arches her back as much as she can against her bonds and lets out a scream of pure ecstasy as she feels herself crescendo past the stars. The building begins just as it ends and the Phantom rages on, plummeting himself into her with all his might. She climaxes over and over again as he rages on, pounding through every single orgasm. Finally, after what seems like a lifetime, he finishes, emptying himself inside of her.

The girl lets out a soft moan as he slides out of her. The Clown and The Batman step away from their positions as The Phantom pulls his pants back up and buttons them. He looks at her and smiles.

"That was beautiful, my angel," he says softly and touches her cheek. He walks away with his two companions to the door. Just as he's about to exit he adds, "Tomorrow, it's My Clown's turn to play with you."

He closes the door with a final snap, leaving the girl in darkness, bound and spent on the table, now a plaything for the clowns.

++++

PLEASE BE NICE!!! :D
This was based on a dream I had. I hope you all enjoy :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back