• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story FFFF/Cougar

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
This is My First Try at a Story.

Alley, Lilly, Jackie, and Tammie are in their senior year at college the don’t want to stay in the dorm this year so they rented an apartment near campus. The landlord is a sexy cougar named Rachel. Rachel is a no nonsense real estate broker in town.

The one night Alley arrived home a bit late from class. When she was walking up to the apartment she saw Rachel peeping in the window spying on the other girls. Later that night after Rachel was gone, Ally told the other girls what she saw and with that all four girls began to tell each other things that might seem strange in the apartment like sometimes it looked like someone had been in the apartment going in and out of the girls stuff. So the four girls wanted answers and came up with a plan.
They decide that Rachel needs to be taught a lesson.

So they sneak into her house, when she is sleeping and strap her spread eagle on her bed. When they wake her up she is tied to the bed and wanted to know what is going on The four young coeds ask if she has peeping, spying, and invading their privacy Rachel tells the girls no way. Ok Ally said “you asked for it" The girls begin to tickle torturing her on her sides and under her arms and discover that she is very ticklish. Next thing you know Rachel is begging them to stop but they really want to teach her a lesson. They all move down to her barefeet girls take turns asking her to start talking while the other girls tickle her feet. Rachel has super ticklish feet so this drives her insane. But she still won’t talk.

Jackie leaves the room and comes back with.....

4 electric toothbrushs, being sure not to miss any exposed area of Rachel’s ticklish feet! The four coed are non stop tickling her feet Rachel tries her best to hold out. Finally Rachel caves and starts telling yes she spy’s on them all the time. The girls stop “but wait” Tammie said I think we need to get the rest of the school year rent free.

The four girls all had a look of sheer delight in their eyes, and a sadistic smirks on their faces.
They advanced on Rachel’s feet with the toothbrushes and Rachel began to struggle futilely on the bed even before they reached her.

The End

Tell me what you think, Please.

don't be afraid to add more detail and fill the story with different colors. What the girls were feeling, what the rachel charectar was feeling. How the tickling felt. Take the reader on the journey. It's your story but they come along for the ride. Check out my party foul series and let me know ur feedback. Fair is fair.

There's definitely a lot of potential in this story. I'd love to read more!

Thank you both flugel1 & PhilipRJ_UK. Each of you gave me the reply I was looking for. I need to work on a few things for my next story.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back