• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Grown Up f/m

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Dammit, Andy. When are you gonna recognize me?”

The question hit me like a foul ball made of stone. The smoke clouds in the bar made it hard to see as my eyes tingled a little, but nothing should have kept me from recognizing her.

I walked into the bar like every other Wednesday night. The campus crowd was erratic. People came and went without much of a care. At least I didn't care much. Not about who they were or what they were discussing.

I didn't care about anybody in the place till I saw a beautiful brunette sitting by herself at the bar. Something about her struck me. Emerald eyes buried in a book. Her glasses made those eyes pop somehow. My eyes wandered down to her full chest. DD's. Maybe bigger. It was hard to tell in that tight black top she was wearing. Her hair hung loose and draped over her in a very sensual way. After getting a better look and realizing she wasn't reading The Hunger Games, I decided to move in for a closer look. I sat down next to her. I ordered a Budweiser. I can't be sure but I think she stopped to glance at me out of the corner of her eye... and smiled briefly. I turned to address her.

“It's unusual...” I began.

She looked up at me quizzically.

“... to see someone your age reading in a bar. Don't get me wrong. I think it shows great character.” I was so full of shit. I was 22 and she only looked, at the most, maybe 8 years older than me.

“Thank you, I guess.” She answered as if she was searching for words.

“What are you reading?” I queried. I hoped she wasn't getting irritated at my distracting her from her book. No doubt she was engaged in a novel of fantastic prose.

“Twilight: New Moon.”

Never mind.

“You like it?” I asked.

She put the book down. Her delicate looking fingers traced the edge of the cover as she shut it. Baby blue nail polish.

Lovely.

“So...” She began to look me up and down. Something about her voice was intrigued but still, somehow, non-chalant. “How old do I look?”

“I'm not answering that. It's a trap.” I commented warily.

“I wouldn't set a trap for you. Promise.” Her eyes showed a hint of dishonesty. Too early in the game to pussy out, I figured.

Always guess 5 years younger than you really think.

“Hmm... 25?”

She smiled. The curl of her lips was warm and sensual. Her eyes lit up the room. I became very aware of a kind of uneasy feeling. Couldn't place it. The bartender brought me my drink. I sipped the beer, savoring it.

“You just made my night. I'm 30.”

Never fails.

She picked up her wine glass for a sip. The scent caught me. Merlot. Nice.

“Glad I could. I know this sounds like a line, but do I know you from somewhere?” It was a line. Who was I kidding?

She laughed. The kind of 'I know something you don't know' giggle that an older sister might employ as a taunt.

“What?”

She looked up at me. Almost giddy. She rolled her eyes.

“Dammit, Andy. When are you gonna recognize me?”

The question hit me like a foul ball made of stone. The smoke clouds in the bar made it hard to see as my eyes tingled a little, but nothing should have kept me from recognizing her.

She clued me in.

“Lindsay. I used to babysit you when you were 8.”

“Oh my God!” I responded. Sure enough, it was her. Even prettier than I remembered. She was my babysitter for 3 years. My father had passed soon after I was born and my mother worked nights. Lindsay and I had been so close. How could I forget? “How have you been?”

“Busy busy. Studies haven't left me much time for my reading.” She had always been a bookworm.

“Sorry to hear that. What are you studying?”

“Film Appreciation and History. I am looking to write a book on the subject.” She patted my knee lightly. “How about you, Tiger?” She used to call me different nicknames. 'Tiger' was one of them.

“About to graduate in the spring.” I took another drink. The alcohol kept my cock from trembling too much. In my tight jeans, embarrassment would ensue otherwise. I think she knew of my attraction though. It was in the coy looks she gave me.

“Congratulations. Got a girlfriend?” She never was the subtle type.

“No. No.” I answered. “Haven't had the time. You?”

“No. Most guys are jerks. They are put off by me I guess. I had to ask though.”

“Why?”

She finished her wine and leaned in to whisper, “You got cute after 12 years, Tiger.”

She scratched slowly down my leg with the fingers on her left hand. Okay...alcohol won't help anymore. She smiled.

“Let's get out of here. I don't feel like reading tonight.”

We ended up in the bedroom of her apartment. She walked me to the bed and sat me down. She swayed sensuously in front of me.

“I am gonna change into something more comfortable. I expect you to be in your birthday suit and laying down by the time I get back in here.”

I looked up at her.

“Sounds good to me, Lindsay.”

She left the room and I quickly started to undress. Within moments, I was sprawled out across her bed. I waited patiently for her to return. I layed there waiting for her to return, staring at the ceiling. About 10 minutes passed.

Suddenly, The lights went out. I looked at the door. She stood there in the doorway. A sexy hourglass silhouette. She spoke to me.

“Do you trust me?” She asked eagerly.

“Of course, I do. You took care of me for so long.”

“Good. I'm really glad to hear that.” She walked over and sat down next to me. “Raise your hands.”

Oooh. Kinky. I complied. I raised my hands up. I felt the cool steel of handcuffs binding my hands in place. She then moved down and bound my ankles with something. I couldn't see what. Nor could I see her, for that matter. I was starting to worry. She got up and walked to the door.

“So... uh... what's the plan?” I asked, trying not to sound nervous.

The lights came on. I looked over at her. My jaw dropped. She was wearing what looked like a feathery, ruffled purple swimsuit. Her breasts were pressed tight together. She giggled.

“You like?”

I nodded yes. I didn't know what to say.

“Oh, great. Some guys just don't get the idea. But I knew you would.”

“What do you mean?” I was more than a little puzzled at this point. She grinned flirtatiously at me.

“You know, of all the boys I babysat for, you were the most difficult. You whined, you refused to do your homework. You were impossible.” She walked back over and sat back down next to me on the bed. “You remember, I wasn't allowed to spank you because your mother didn't believe in it. So I came up with another way.”

I was trying to remember what she was talking about. The level of alcohol in me wasn't helping. She continued trying to jog my memory.

“Problem was, after a while, you started to like it. So I made it into a game we could play at the end of the night as long as you had been good. The punishment became the reward.”

She began lightly stroking a index finger in my left armpit. I REMEMBERED. I immediately tried to fight the tickle sensation that swept through me. I pursed my lips. She giggled.

“I laid you in your bed and you got a friendly visit from the tickle monster.”

Her finger kept stroking... up and down... up and down...

“You were so ticklish back then. I swear. I even had you wetting your pants every so often.”

Her other index finger stroked the opposite armpit. It was getting harder and harder not to laugh. Up and down... up and down...

“Anyway, once I got a few years older, I started to realize how much I liked tickling my boyfriends. Making them laugh and squirm. Making their faces red... kinda like yours is now.”

Stop talking. The words are making it harder for me. Can barely hold back. Those damn fingertips won't stop. So slow. So deliberate.

“But it started with you, Tiger. I am gonna get you good. I remember all of your tickle spots. Now, let's get you giggling. I know your armpits are ticklish.”

I was running out of strength. Those fingertips were wearing me down. And fast. I ried to distract myself.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Tiger. Gitchy gitchy goo. The tickle monster loves you.” She sang softly.

That did it. I started to giggle. The dam was broken.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“There we go. I knew I could help put a smile on your face. Did you miss the tickle monster?”

I did. I couldn't believe it, but I did. It was fun.

“Yeehehehehehehesss”

“Oh goody! Well she missed you too. And she's coming...for...your... SIDES!”

She began lightly bicycling her fingers on my sides and gently stroking.

“HEHEehehehehehehehehehehehehehee...” It tickled so bad. I tried to move but couldn't.

She stopped tickling my sides after a few minutes and held up a stiff white feather.

“Are you ready for the button?” She asked sweetly.

I didn't answer. I couldn't remember if my bellybutton was still ticklish. She lowered the feather and twirled it around. Oh yeah. It was still ticklish.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha My Goohohohohhohhod!”

“Gitchy gitchy. Such a good little giggler. By the way, I really wanna explore OTHER areas. You know, ones I didn't when you were little...”

The feather glided down to my penis. A few gentle tickles made it start to stiffen. It only tickled a little. It mostly felt good.

“Hehehe...Hehe...”

“My Tiger certainly seems to like THIS tickle. But the tickle monster thinks he needs a little more attention.”

She stopped, put down the feather, and crawled in a rather slinky way to the area between my legs. She bent forward, letting the feathers on her breasts tickle my cock and testicles. She hummed playfully as she swayed from left to right, letting her tits tickle me. I got rock hard real fast in between giggles.

Then, without warning, I felt a fingertip VERY GENTLY stroke by balls...

“EEP!” I squealed in an embarrassingly feminine way. I looked down at her. Her eyes gazed into mine. A slow, knowing smile crept up on her lips.

“Oooooo... Uh oh... Now you are in for it.”

She stroked again. And again...

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

She stopped and moved, sitting on my chest and facing my feet so I couldn't see.

Oh no. What is she up to?

She turned to smile seductively at me.

“The tickle monster is going to show you the true meaning of the word 'tickle' now. It is gitchy goo time for Andy. Are you ready, Tiger?”

“Yes, Lindsay.” I answered nervously.

“Call me 'Tickle Monster'.”

“Yes... Tickle Monster. I am ready.”

She turned back around and lowered her head. Her mouth engulfed my aching cock. It was pure bliss. Her tongue swirled... her head bobbed... her lips caressed... pure bliss.

“Oh my God. Please don't stop. Please don't stohohohohohohohohohohohopp!”

Her fingertips were spidering all over my balls. They eventually found a sweet spot on either side of my scrotum and feathered lightly. After a bit, I could only feel 5 fingertips. I looked to see that the white feather was gone and the I felt it: The feather stroked up and down my crack and teased my asshole while her fingertips stroked my balls.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M GONNA CUHUHUHUHUHUMMMM!”

And cum I did. She kept tickling as she greedily gobbled it all up.

After it was over, she laid down next to me, lightly tickling my side. I chuckled weakly as I began to feel sleepy.

“That's my boy. The tickle monster loves you. Now get some sleep. You're gonna need it for tomorrow night...”

Holy crap that was awesome!!!

Well-written. I loved it. I hope we hear more about the adventures of Andy and the Tickle Monster.

Thank you.

Great job! How nice it would be to meet up with some of our prior sitters and discover that they still enjoy tickling!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back