• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fooling witth the stars - part 1

flugel1

TMF Regular
this is a work of fiction. I don't any part of DWTS all people are over 18 and if your not you should move on. Any feedback is REALLY appreicated. Hope u like. thanx

FOOLING AROUND WITH THE STARS – part 1

Maria Menounos Julianne Hough Shawn Johnson Melissa Rycroft

Derek Hough Apollo Ono Tony Divolani Max Chermkovskiy

Dancing with the Stars All-Stars had finished. Tony and Melissa Rycroft were the eventual winners. Shawn and Derek and Kelly and Val were disappointed at the results. They felt they performed well enough to win. But they were happy for Melissa and Tony. The final judging was the closest in history. While everyone was tired, no one really wanted it to end. They had grown close as a cast and as friends. The producers had scheduled a brief, 10 day tour near the end of January thru the Northeast and Midwest to celebrate the very successful season. The cast was going to feature the champs, Tony and Melissa Kelly and Val, Apollo and Karina, and Shawn and Mark Ballas. Derek had a previous commitment and couldn’t attend so Mark offered to fill in.

The cast was meeting on a Saturday morning in mid January to put one special all cast dance together. Everyone was happy to see each other and were catching up on holiday and career events in the past month. Soon, the cast realized only about half of them were there. Tom Bergeron walked in a few minutes later. “Guys I have some bad news” he announced. We’ve had some changes. Both Karina and Mark have suffered injuries and have had to pull out. And Val has been offered a movie and Kelly’s work schedule at General Hospital makes it impossible for her to participate. We’re pretty much committed to this brief tour and I think I have an idea, if you’re open to it?” he asked.

There were a lot of concerned faces and mumbling. Tony spoke up, as the veteran he should speak up. “Tom you know how this show works, you just can’t throw anybody in here and expect it to work. The chemistry is critical We’d rather do this with excellence or not at all. I think you feel the same way”

“I know how you feel Tony, but maybe this will make you feel better” and he opened the door to the dance studio. In ran Vals brother Max, Maria Menounos and Julianne Hough. Julianne had a hole in her movie and concert schedule and Maria was on a break from Extra. Everyone hugged and kissed and were genuinely glad to see each other. Melissa noticed something. “Hey we’ve got an odd number, we’ve only got 7. We need another guy.”

“Thought that might be an issue” said Tom knowingly. “Let’s see if this helps. How about 3 time champion…………..” and in walked a smiling Derek Hough. “Derek” everyone shouted and hugged him. He was genuinely well liked and was a past champion with a growing fan base that would help the tour. Shawn was conflicted. She and Derek had grown genuinely close during the competition and you could see that at the finals. But she had not seen or spoken to him since then. It had hurt her feelings. Seeing him now brought up a bunch of confusing feelings. He walked over to her and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. It made her feel young and small again, not like what they had ended as partners. “hey Peanut “, her nickname among the cast, which she hated “ Feel like dancing with me again” he teased. Trying to hide and play off her feelings she nonchalantly said “Maybe”. “ Ok “ he said playing along. “ I guess I could ask Maria”. She hit him in arm, maybe a little harder than she wanted. “Jerk” . “Ouch. I’ll take that as a yes” and he hugged her again and went back to catch up. Shawn didn’t know what to feel. “Little sister her I come again” she said to herself.

“Great, looks like everybody is happy. Have a great show guys, better get to work. I’ll get you all the details in a few days.” Tom said and left the room. A couple days of rehearsal and they were tight and having a great time. Without the pressure of judging and with the long hours and close quarters, old friendships were renewed and new ones were formed. They truly felt like an elite little club, many inside jokes and nicknames were created and they felt like they prepared for the tour. They started the tour in Detroit and it was a huge hit. Sold out venues over the next few days were the norm. They were all having too much fun. They were scheduled to do the last 2 shows in New York and Atlantic city on Jan 20 and 21. On the 19th, a nasty storm raged thru the east coast. Their plane was one of the last to land. It took 3 hours to get from the airport to the hotel. They were exhausted and all fell into their beds and zonked.

When they awoke on the 20th there was 18 inches of snow on the ground and a state of emergency was in place for most of the east coast. Power was gone in many places, but thankfully, not their hotel. Derek, who had become the unofficial leader got a text message from Tom saying tonites show would be cancelled and they would see how things played out for tomorrow. Enjoy your day off. While each star had their own room, the hotel provided them with a very large rehearsal suite as well. There were some couches and tables and 2 large wall size mirrors in the room, and a fully stocked bar and fridge. Derek texted everyone that the show tonite was off and meet in the suite around 3. Derek then made some special arrangements with the hotel prior to this meeting.

Everyone dragged in around 3 and kinda crashed on couches and each other. They were very comfortable with each other at this point and so everyone was dressed in some variation of shorts and tee shirts.. “ I don’t know about you, but I’m kinda glad tonites cancelled. I could use a night off. I’m beat.” said Apollo. “And you we’re my partner. I’m so disappointed. You wussy. Helio would be up for this” gently mocked Julianne “ but I’m not totally bummed were not performing tonite either. I’d forgotten how hard this was. Everything on me hurts” . “Well, what can we do with a whole day off , in a hotel and a closed down city” asked Tony. “ We could watch some movies” suggested Shawn.

“ Oh I think we’ve got a better idea” smiled Derek. And with that he produced a strawberry cheesecake with Happy Birthday Peanut on it. Peanut was Shawn’s nickname and yesterday was her birthday. Strawberry Cheesecake was one of her favorites. Everyone sang and then everyone grabbed a piece. She couldn’t believe Derek had anything to do with this. Thru their time on DWTS, Derek pushed her hard. She loved the discipline of training, but due to her age really felt diminished and left out many times. She wasn’t even sure Derek even liked her much, many times. Even as a champion she never felt part of the group. Shawn was stunned as everyone sang. She was quietly bummed nobody remembered yesterday but the day was so long she kinda forgot. This more than made up for it. “Here open your gifts. Our shopping options were limited” they shouted and put the things they bought at the gift shop in front of her. “ Oh look travel toothpaste” . “Peppermint, my favorite flavor”. Shawn smiled getting into the swing of things and very touched her friends would go to this much trouble.. “Look a copy of People, with Derek on the cover, just what I’ve always wanted” she didn’t smile but everyone laughed. “ Open mine” yelled Melissa. And Shawn removed the napkin over the package. “Midol. Very nice. MOM” and everyone laughed. This went on for a while and then it was Derek’s turn.

“Okay, really. How old are you, P? 25? 23? 19? I can never remember” he teased. “You know how old I am. You teased me all season. I just turned 21 yesterday” Shawn said. “21” they all shouted in mock surprised. Everyone had known and since Derek’s text, and they were going to celebrate Shawns’ birthday on the DWTS account. “Partytime” announced Max, a known party leader in their circle. “Not yet, one more thing on your 21st” Derek announced and he produced a shot glass covered in whipped cream. “What is that, I’ve never done on of those” said Shawn perplexed. Who really hadn’t done much of anything alcohol related due to her rigorous training schedule.

“Maybe that’s’ because it’s called a ‘blowjob’ Derek teased again. “Amaretto, Baileys and whipped cream. And quite tasty” The whole room broke up and Shawn felt her face get flushed and her anger flared inside her. She was tired of being the innocent, little sister that everyone protected, excluded and felt the need to shelter. Like she knew nothing. She knew she wasn’t as experienced in many things as they were, but she had JUST turned 21.. As she reached for the shot, determined to fit in Derek said “ UH no, no hands on this one. Hence the name” and again the room laughed. Shawn’s eyes blazed directly into Derek’s. “FINE” she said and wanted to add FUCK YOU! . Instead, she lowered her head onto the shotglass, grabbed it with her lips, threw her head back and swallowed. She was truly surprised how good it tasted. Not bad. And she liked the warm sensation that immediately flowed thru her body. Cheers erupted in the room.

She smiled proudly knowing she had met the challenge. She looked unbelievable cute with her hair in a pigtail, work out short shorts and tee shirt; whipped cream all over her mouth and her tiny body in a defiant stance. Max moved toward her first. “Missed a spot” And he leaned down and kissed her unexpectantly whipped cream mouth, not like his little sister. “Yeah, you did” and Apollo followed suit. “Oopppss, a lil over her” and Tony kissed her neck and her lips on the other side. . Shawn’s head was spinning. And then Derek came forward and took her stunned face in his hands and kissed her very tenderly and caringly directly on the mouth.. He gently bit her bottom lip When he was done, she felt his tongue move across her lips as he moved away. “Happy Birthday, Peanut” WHAT THE F JUST HAPPENED was all she could think but she didn’t have much time to process.

“Let’s Dance” shouted Max and music filled the room as he hit the boombox. “And drink” shout Derek over the music and opened up the bar. Soon the room was filled with energy and pulsating rhythms. Everyone was dancing in their own world and occasionally pair off and do parts of their routines. Shawns head was still spinning when Max handed her an orange concoction. “It’s a mimosa. Champagne and OJ. Tasty and pretty harmless” and he danced away. She took a sip, not to bad she thought. For the next couple of hours or so the booze flowed freely and the dancing never stopped. Everyone was getting buzzed and having a great time. Especially the birthday girl. When they finally took a break Shawn said “Thank you guys this has been the best birthday ever.”

“One more special birthday tradition” announced Julianne. She’d never been on the show with Shawn, but had grown very fond and affectionate of the young girl thru the past few weeks. Julianne could truly relate to her struggles of being young, driven and around older people on the show. But that wasn’t going to stop Julianne from joining in the fun “Tickles for 21” she shouted. “What” a bewildered Shawn said. Next thing she knew the girls threw Shawn on the couch and Maria jumped and sat on her hips and started to tickle her sides.. Shawn was an athlete but was very ticklish. Since everyone had lost their shoes to dance, Melissa went down to one end and start tickling her feet taunting “Peanut, look here. This lil piggy is ticklish, this lil piggy is tickish” Shawn was dying with laughter. And then, Julianne started to tickle and kiss her neck. “Tickle tickle” she whispered. Shawn was losing it. All the while, Maria was taking advantage of her young tee shirted and sweaty short wearing friend. She subtly began to rub her breasts and tickle her thighs. She was pretty sure Shawn had no concept. But her body did.

The guys watched this for a while and they were all completely turned on. The scene was quite sensual. When it looked like the girls were having too much fun Derek said “Lets go save her”. Truth was all the girls were ticklish and tickle fights broke out often in rehearsal. So the boys jumped in. Maria and Julianne were probably the most ticklish and easiest to get off their young friend. Melissa wasn’t really ticklish but Tony knew where to get her and she was done.. So the guys jumped in. Apollo grabbed Julianne and threw her over his shoulder pinning her legs below the knees with his left arm. Max yanked Maria off Shawn and held her arms behind her back.

Apollo struck first and lobster clawed Julianne right above the back of her knee. “tickle bug, tickle bug” he teased with a nickname that pissed her off. “Don’t you DARE>>>HAHAHA” was all she could scream as he tickled her willfully. She couldn’t do much but hit him in the back. Weakly. Max had Maria contained and Derek wiggled his fingers and smiled as he approached her. “We’re sorry, we didn’t’ mean it, Derek, PLEASE>>>>” and he started on her sides. Anyone whose heard Maria laugh knows it’s a combo of laughter / cackle / and gunfire. And when tickled it goes up a notch. And it did.

Apollo had moved up to Juliannes upper thighs, but was now gently teasing her. It still tickled like hell. “Apollo you are such a dick” Julianne said trying to catch her breath. She was not the ‘girl next door’ her publisher would have everyone believe. “Really” he said and started to lobster claw her upper thigh. “YOU DIIIIIIIICK” was all she could say before the intense feelings and laughter took over. Derek had moved his hands under Maria’s sleeveless shirt and was tickling her sides. She was shaking her head wildly and screaming. Hair was going every where. Since they had hooked up, he knew many things about her. He stopped. “Thank you” she weezeed. He slowly moved his hands up her sides. And when she realized what was coming begged. “Please Derek, not the pits, you know, please not there” she tried to look vulnerable. It just turned out sexy and he struck. HAHAHHAHAAHA, in her distinctive bark filled the room.

Apollo had given Julianne a break, who was just about spent. He was patting her butt. “Ticklebug, what a wonderful ass you have. Frim, tight, shapely. Truly a dancers ass. But I wonder….is it ticklish?” and he slid his hand under her shorts right to where her thigh met her cheek and wiggled her finger. Julianne had never really been touched there much less ticked. “OH SHIT, my butt is TICKLISH…….” She screamed and laughed in amazement. Apollo was enjoying all of Juliannes gyrations and laughter. Derek had one last punishment to administer. He moved his hands to right below Marias breasts. “Oh no you don’t” she said very seriously. “I’m afraid I must” and he started to tickle. She went nuts. In there time together he had discovered a little secret about Maria. 2 places made her wild and horny. Right there was one of them “PLEASE STOP” she chortled….he moved his hands to her breast and tickled, paying attention to her nipples. She was going nuts and being driven hard sexually. Soon it stopped and Apollo laid a very exhausted Julianne on the couch and Max placed a very spent, and horny, Maria next to her. “They must pay” Julianne said trying to get her breath back. Maria just nodded. This whole time Tony and Melissa played slap and tickle and kissy in the corner.

By this time, Shawn had recovered from the tickle attack and appreciated the guys coming to her defense. Derek reached down and moved her hair off Shawn’s face. And kissed her again. On her lips. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING Shawn wondered But a very sensual tongue stopped her thought process. Derek broke the kiss and whispered “just a lil payback for their tickle attack. Happy Bday.” He walked to the bar and addressed the group “ The hotel wanted to celebrate your birthday, too, peanut so they sent these up” With that he unveiled a tray loaded with more blowjob shots. Cheers and squeals went up thru the room. 7 of the 8 people there were excited. One was more confused than ever.. Derek was passing them out on a coffee table between 2 couches. “ OK, everybody come over girls on one side, guys on the other. This time its partner shots. Still no hands but when you’ve finished your shot you’ve got to make sure your partner looks good. Might run into paparazzi somewhere. And remember…no hands”

Maria sat across from Derek. Max was across from Shawn. Melissa and Apollo were across from each and Tony was across from Julianne. “OK, everyone, good shooting” Derek said and everyone proceed to do their shots. Shawn didn’t really know what was going on, but she was going to keep up if it killed her. So she watched everyone grab the shots in there mouth and swallow. So she did the same thing. Then came the fun part. Shawns head was spinning as she threw back her 2nd shot like a champ, and she did feel that wonderful warm sensation charge thru her body again. She saw Maria leave the couch and go sit on Dereks lap and start to move her hips around, then started to give him small kisses to remove the whipped cream.. She was trying to create payback but it was having a similar effect on both of them. Julianne, had a better idea. Behind the scenes, she was known for liking to still things up a bit. She was actually quite the little shit. She winked at Apollo went and sat on Tonys lap, face to face, and wrapped her limber legs around him and squeezed. She started kissing his neck and slowly licking the whipped cream odd his face. She encouraged him to do the same, so he did. Apollo went over to Melissa and flat out just kissed her. All the time she was looking at Tony. But soon she had to admit. This ain’t bad and started to respond to Apollo.

Shawn had thrown her shot down with abandon. . “Come her” Max winked at Shawn and without thinking she walked over. . He gently took her by the hand and walked her over to the bar away from everyone else. “ You’re alittle messy, my beautiful friend, let me help” and with that kissed the corner of her mouth. Shawn was feeling the effects of the alcohol but also her body. These were some of the most beautiful people she’d ever met and they truly cared for her. She just hadn’t had much romantic experience and wasn’t sure how to respond. She was about to get a lesson. Max’s lips were on hers and his tongue was probing into her mouth. Without thinking too much she opened her mouth and responded.

Her head screamed WHAT THE HELL. Her body quietly whispered something else. “You are truly a sexy and amazing young woman” Max whispered into her ear and kissed her below her ear, as he reached around and massaged her firm butt. Shawn never thought of herself as sexy. Getting the moves of the dances down was easy compared to trying to compete with Pam Anderson, Kelly Monaco, or the professionals on the sex part. And now this.“You’re sensual and beautiful and I hope you get everything you want out of life. Happy 21. Welcome to adulthood” and he kissed her again, and opened his mouth. She shut her mind off and started to kiss him back. And she was liking it. Over on the couches, things were going forward nicely. Juliannes giggles filled the room.”Ticklebug, ticklebug” Tony had Juliannes tee shirt up and was tickling her stomach. He teased with her nickname. Julianne giggled sweetly and mock protested, “Tony, don’t that tickles” it did but not much. She winked at Apollo. He and Melissa were kissing but basically they were watching Julianne and Tony. And not smiling.

Derek and Maria were making up for lost time and were in a deep clinch. And again, he ran his hands under her shirt and tickled. Her distinctive laugh filled the room. “Damn it, you shit, I’ve told you not to do that” she whined. “Really I don’t remember” He knew the effect it was having. “You bastard” she laughed and croaked. “Ok, I’ll stop….there” and he grabbed her thighs. Her laughter exploded in the room. As she gyrated on his lap, Derek almost exploded as well.

Ms. Johnson was also enjoying her party. She broke their kiss and tried to get her wits about her. Lacking experience, but not determination she forged ahead like any good Olympian.. Full Speed. “Thank you.. You guys all mean so much to me but this is just a lil overwhelming” “I understand” Max said gently. “But YOU missed a spot” Shawn said as she aggressively slammed her face into Max and attacked him with her tongue. He was surprised and happy, but pulled away. “ Thank you back my lovely, let me share, now try this, start gently and build the intensity, much like the dance. Choreography the kiss” She waited and then it dawned on her he was waiting for her. So she reached up and took his face in her tiny hands and pulled it down to him. Slowly at first, they kissed. He waited, this was her moment. They she started to explore with kisses and tongue and they both liked it. He moved to right below her ear and her breath sucked it. “You see, it is a dance” and he kissed her gently, and moved his hands up her small body. When he was right below her breasts he squeezed and she giggled into his mouth, then he whispered “Happy Birthday, Beauty”. Then he shouted to the room. “OK you guys need to get a room. Ha, we have one. Very good. And we have one more round of shots. So…………………………..come join me by the bar.”

And reluctantly everyone did. “Don’t give me those sad faces. We could be sweating and working, instead we’re drinking and having fun and celebrating our special friends milestone.” Shawn noticed the warmth and loving looks from all her friends and started to truly feel included. She got a couple of affectionate squeezes from the girls. She wasn’t picking up on the sexual energy that was filling the room. “And were here to share it. AND WERE STILL GETTING PAID. SO THERE!” he announced and everyone responded “SO THERE”. Someone slapped Shawn on her firm ass and it echoed thru the room. “Ouch” she shouted. This was new to Shawn but the pressure and intimacy of training and performing causes wild outlets. And dancers and athletes were people used to expressing themselves thru their bodies. Add in booze, and this was not completely unordinary.

Derek held up a bowl and explained to the room “ In this bowl are 2 sets of numbers 1 – 4. They become your partner for the next shot. “Pick a number but don’t look at it.” And so the numbers were distributed. “Whose number 1” Derek asked as he held up his hand. So did Max. Everyone laughed. “Couldve been worse. Couldbe been Julianne” Derek teased .“ASSHAT” she said sarcastically and stuck out her tongue. “OK whose number 2” And Julianne and Apollo raised their hands. “Number 3” Tony and Melissa raised up their hands and smiled like little kids at Christmas; Maria smiled like the Cheshire cat and Shawn just looked for somewhere to run and hide.

“New game new rules. You’re partner places their shot anywhere they want and you must drink it from there. Again, hands free. And then you get the pleasure” Derek explained. “Go find a place you want to drink” and off they went to different parts of the suite. “Have fun” Derek announced and with that both guys threw their shots down and sat back by the bar to watch the show. “Drink?” Max asked. “I think we must” Derek responded. And so they grabbed a drink and sat back to enjoy the show.

Julianne and Apollo went to the couch. It was time to invoke some payback and she knew just how to it. He may not be ticklish but he had other weaknesses. Melissa and Tony went to another couch and Apollo kept glancing over at them. “ Hey I’m over here.” Julianne said a little pissed. “Let me see if I can get your attention” She pulled her T Shirt over her head and placed the shot between her breasts in her bra. “Interested now?” she inquired. “Melissa who” was his response as he contemplated what was in front of him.

It had been a while since Melissa had felt cared for or attractive in her marriage and she was responding to this with enthusiasm. “I’ve missed you so much. Gawd youre gorgeous” she said without thinking. “Hello, have you seen you?’ Tony asked in complete sincerity. “you are amazing, these are amazing” he said and cupped her breasts . She set her shot on the table and they were making out like bandits before either knew what hit them.

Over in the corner the spider was dealing with the fly. “ Shawn you are amazing. I’ve wanted to kiss you for so long. If its alright, I’m going to” Maria faked sincerity. She was going to kiss Shawn Johnson no matter what. Maria was straight but enjoyed being with women on occassion and now she wanted Shawn. “Uh, I have never done that” stammered a continuing more astounded gymnast. “ It’s just like kissing guys” she whispered as she stuck her tongue in Shawns ear and kissed down her neck…”But better” and then she started kissing Shawn and proving her point. Every nerve ending in her body was on overload. Shawn couldn’t argue but she could easily pass out. And then she felt Maria’s hands under her T and on her sides.. “Damn it don’t tickle me” she half complained. And Maria continued to mover her hands up under Shawns tee shirt.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back