• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

where to post a choose your own tickle story?

shytickler

TMF Poster
Hi,

I have already written a "choose your own tickle" story in several html files, but don't know a web host that would let me upload it.

To all you writers out there, I was hoping to ask for your help.

Does anyone know a website that lets you upload multiple, small html files, so that you can create a "choose your own whatever" story made from hyperlinked html files?

Thanks very much for any help or advice. I've had this story kicking around for ever but never figured out how to get it on the web. I'd really like to be able to share it with others and get their feedback.

Writing.com has an option for this. It means you'll have to cut and past the pages instead though for its site to show.

Hey,

Yeah Dev is correct. Writing.com is probably the best interactive story thing. I suppose if you wanted a different approach, you could post your story on here, and just have different options/scenarios where we pick the best option. But yeah, writing.com would be the best bet. Just like Dev says, cut and paste whatever you have to xD

Last edited:
Hi,

I checked out Writing.com and made an account there.

Unfortunately...it's a pay site :-(

Should be free. On your account, click on 'portfolio' and after that, click on 'create item'. The interactive story option's in the second column and looks free.

I don't know if Writing.com has changed their rules recently, but when I try to create an interactive story item, this is the message I get:

We encountered the following problem(s) with your request:

The maximum number of Interactive Story items for Members is 0. If you've deleted Interactive Story Items from your portfolio in the past, please visit your Recycling Bin to purge them from your portfolio and make space for new ones. For complete details on our membership plans, please visit: "Compare Free and Paid Membership Benefits"

I don't know, that is bizarre =/ If you trust me not to do anything, I could go to your writing.com account and look for you. Otherwise, just create a new account. There's no limiots to how many accounts you can make.

Sorry for the double post, but yeah, writing.com is out of the question is you're a new user on that site. However Shy, if you're willing, new members are able to reply to interactive stories, so I suggest having someone you trust post the story, or we can find an alternative place for you to post them. =/

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back