• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story in my archives and so here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Now seeing you tied spread eagled before us, wearing only your sneaks and a killer bikini, but then again what bikini doesn’t look killer on you, you are so beautiful that we all have shallow breath and dry throats. We have such a fervid want to tickle you and now the opportunity has arisen. Again our thoughts and yearnings to tickle you senseless are deep, fervid and ravenous.

“No, no no… you can’t do this,” you barely say between breaths, “Fuck, shit please no.”

“I think we’ll take you’re no as a yes shall I?” I answer.

‘It’s tummy time’ I think to myself and I dip my left index finger into your button and wriggle it about and this has you scream and writhe about. Miranda grabs your arms and holds them down, holding your upper body still and as I continue to wriggle your button, another single finger strokes the lower part of your tummy from side to side. Your eyes are clenched tight, your mouth is open wide with laughter and you are now trying to buck. We all know you can’t handle this and laugh at you. Suddenly I spider ten fingers all over your tummy and again you scream, laugh loud and try to buck even more. My fingers press lightly but firmly and this has your laughter non stop, which pleases us no end.

“Shall we two time tummy her?” Miranda asks”

I continue spidering as she dips her finger into your button and pistons rapidly. Instantly you hiccup into more intense laughter and your body spasms erratically. My spidery fingers travel up and down your sides then move inward and circle her pistoning finger. You are screaming and bucking but it isn’t difficult for us to follow you and so we make you scream more. Your skin is so soft it works against you as our stroking is incessant and your screams are almost one long one. The stud you’re wearing in your button is also working against you and I watch as Miranda repeatedly circles it.

“I want to undo this knot of yours Rebecca, as the only knots I want to see on you are the ones on your hands and feet.”

“And I want to see your tummy taken to the razor’s edge, jacked up against the wall and kept there for hours.”

You can’t help having a deliciously taught virgin tummy and we can’t help tickling it. I can’t help tickling across your bikini panty line while letting my other hand tickle your mound. I can feel its arousal, feel the first traces of a wetness that begins to give you away and I let five fingers creep slightly under the waistband. You scream louder as Miranda’s fingers get a little firmer and all ten of them now tease your button. I now let two fingers slide up and down either side of your lips and instantly you begin swearing fuck and shit and then begging again. You are loosing the battle of wills as I am trying to get your rocks off and she is trying to divide your senses while it happens.

“Have you a problem Rebecca?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ummers-you-were-awesome&p=3478389#post3478389

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back