• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vicky and her Games (M/F) Intro Part 1

tom2010

1. Vicky - Part I (M/F) The Intro

Last edited:
Don't worry I'll have the next part either tuesday or wednesday, hopefully! If people want it of course :)

Wow...I rarely share personal stuff on the forum, but I'll make an exception this time. Basically, I've been in love with this girl called Victoria for I don't know how long. And the way you described Vicky from your story...wow. I'm actually speechless. It's as if you're talking about my Vicky...seriously, I thought I was dreaming. She's just the same - not only her looks, but the way she acts, the fact that she's..."noncommittal"...I'm absolutely shocked :) Can't wait for part 2 though, top stuff :)

Wow...I rarely share personal stuff on the forum, but I'll make an exception this time. Basically, I've been in love with this girl called Victoria for I don't know how long. And the way you described Vicky from your story...wow. I'm actually speechless. It's as if you're talking about my Vicky...seriously, I thought I was dreaming. She's just the same - not only her looks, but the way she acts, the fact that she's..."noncommittal"...I'm absolutely shocked :) Can't wait for part 2 though, top stuff :)

Thank you :) I wasn't sure if many people would like it much due to the whole mostly non-tickle thing (or even completely, perhaps) but i am glad you did! Though like I say it is just an introduction, part 2 should be here some time tomorrow and will definitely not be non-tickling...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back