• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the college track star's feet (my first time)

tennis10

New to the community and really intrigued by all these stories here, so I thought I'd add one of my personal favorites.

I lived down the hall from this girl in college (call her "Amy"). Amy was probably one of the hottest girls on campus (at least I thought so) -- blonde, thin, southern girl on the track team. When I met her, she had a boyfriend and so it was never an option to pursue her romantically, but I did become friends with her because we shared two classes together and lived near close.

For one class in particular, we became homework buddies. Which basically meant I would let her copy my homework, because she wasn't exactly a strong student (in this class at least). Morally ambiguous, I know. But she kinda had me charmed.

Anyway, we developed a routine where I would come over to her room one night a week to work on homework. Again, she had always had a boyfriend, and so everything was strictly plutonic. Until one day, I heard a rumor that they had broken up. I was kinda excited, but I wasn't even really sure it was true. Well the next time I went over to her room to do homework, I didn't ask about her relationship and she didn't volunteer any information, but the tone in the room was completely different. She was really flirtatious in a way that I had never seen her.

I still remember that night clearly as if it were yesterday. She was wearing a pair of her short track shorts and t-shirt (no socks). When I came into her room she was lying on her back in bed with her bare feet crossed at the ankles (it was the first time I had really seen her barefoot, and hadn't realized that she had amazing soles). And immediately, she drew attention to them:

"Sorry if my feet stick, I got done with practice late and didn't have time to shower," she said.

"No worries, I don't smell anything." I said back.

"No but really, if they are bad just tell me and I'll put on some socks. Here, take a smell," she said as she lifted up one leg to for me to come close and smell her foot.

"Ew, I don't need a close up," I said, trying to play it cool.

"Stop it, just smell my feet," she insisted. This was when I could already start to feel the flirtation beginning.

So I leaned in a sniffed her foot. They weren't bad by any means, but I could definitely tell that she had just had track practice. Still, there was no way that I was going to encourage her to put socks on.

"I don't smell anything, I'm serious. You must not have run very fast today"

She pulled her foot up to her own nose to smell it herself, "really, I think they stink. Whatever."

So I sat at the foot of her bed (right next to her feet) and we started on the homework. After about half an hour, I teased her lightly about getting one of the homework questions wrong and she responded with "stop it, don't be mean to me or else I'll make you smell my dirty feet."

I responded with, "um, I have already been smelling your dirty feet this whole time. I've just been being polite about it." Note that I was sitting about 12 inches from her feet this whole time.

"Stop it, you said you couldn't smell them. Don't lie, are they bad?" She lifted her foot up again so that I could smell it, but time since I was so close, she pushed her foot in my face and it actually touched my nose and lips. She had clearly not meant to actually make contact with my face, and she started apologizing profusely.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. That's so gross. Oh my god, sorry."

I pretended to be slightly annoyed, but not too much, "yeah, do you want me to taste your feet too?"

"I am so sorry, that was rude. Sorry, sorry."

I could tell that she was really embarrassed, but I could also tell that this was my chance. I reached over lightly tickled her foot just underneath her toes. She went from being embarrassed and apologizing, to letting out a shriek: "AHHH, NO NO."

I was actually pretty startled by it, and so I stopped. Also, the door was open and so anyone walking by the hall could hear her, which made me a little timid.

"Sorry, that was an accident too" I said kind've teasingly.

"It just… well, I guess I deserved that."

And then it happened…

"You'd better close the door if you're going to keep tickling my feet," she said completely matter-of-factly. I was in shock. What just happened? She had basically just given me the green light to tickle her. I just smiled and got up to close the door. All the sudden, I had a renewed sense of confidence.

"Okay, if you get any more of these questions wrong, I should probably tickle you," I said.

"Oh god, that might just be the motivation I need to get an A in this class."

Within the next couple minutes, I found an excuse to quiz her on something, and low and behold she got it wrong. As soon as she realized she was wrong, she quickly moved her feet so that instead of her soles facing me, her soles were face down on the bed. I looked at her with disapproval but didn't say anything.

"Oh my god, no give me one more chance."

"Amy, you agreed to this. This is for your own good."

"No but really, I am really, really ticklish."

"I can tell, that's why this is going to be such an effective study technique."

She sheepishly lifted her feet up and put them in my lap. I was in heaven. Her feet were absolutely perfect and her soles were really soft (despite being a runner… not sure how she managed this).

I started by stroking her soles really slowly and softly so that her facial expressions her jerky and she was on edge, but she was really laughing yet.

"Oh, you don't seem that ticklish to me," I said teasingly, since I could tell that she was right on the bring of losing control.

"No, that is so… ahh… that's so…. AHHH," she couldn't really talk because of the stroking.

"That's so what?" I sad. I noticed that whenever I speed the stroking up past a certain point, she would start to lose it. But once I slowed it down, she would go back to just on edge. I started to use this to my advantage to tease her right before she would be able to finish her sentence.

"It's really really… AHHH NO no… that is so m… STOPPPP OK OK OK PLEASE"

"Do you know the answer yet?"

"Give me a chance to look it AHAHHHH STOOOOPPP OH MY GOD NONONONONO"

Now I really started to tickle more. Stroking her soles really made her lose it, but so did tickling her underneath her toes.

After really letting her have it for about 60 straight seconds, I started to back off to a light stroke again to let her calm down.

"That is sooo bad…. oh my god… ahhhh, on my god I'm going to sweat."

Keep in mind that her feet were in my lap, and this was getting pretty sensual and so you can guess what had happened. There was really no hiding it from her either.

"I am going to… ahhh… get you back so bad," she said.

"I'm not ticklish, so good luck."

"I don't believe you AHHHH NO NO"

As she said that, she took her foot used her toes to start gently rubbing inside my thigh. I was starting to get really, really turned on. So much so that I almost didn't want to keep tickling her in fear for what might happen. She could tell that something was up because I went from tickling her a lot to only slowly stroking her soles when she started to use her feet on me.

"Mmmm hmm," she said slowly. "I bet you have some ticklish spots too," she said, now starting to use both feet down below.

I actually started to get really nervous all the sudden, as things had just gotten really intense for me. The combination of how hot Amy was, together with the tickling, and now how she was teasing me as I stroked her soles, I was about to lose it. I was on the brink.

"How are you going to get me back?"

She didn't answer, but instead she took her big toe and started running it up and down. That was it, I literally couldn't take it anymore. I threw her feet off of my lap and started making out with her.

For the rest of the semester, "homework night" basically evolved the same way.

The end.

DAMN! Very awesome and VERY LUCKY! Haha why didn't I ever think of that in higschool a d college. Haha.. GREAT STORY!

A really wonderful experience for you. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Sir, you have to continue and share more. Awesome experience!

way to go man. hope to hear more. and congrates

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back