• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New friend small tickles

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I found out a guy I met is ticklish. Another friend of his squeezed his side walking around somewhere. Later on, we were helping a friend move in to her apartment. He and another girl were bundled up in down comforters. Another girl was sitting where his feet were, in black socks. She got up to move some things and i immediately nabbed the spot. (he's gay, 6'2"-6'3" ish, size 12 feet, long and lean) the girls were laughing that he was "sleeping." At that appropriate time I dragged a finger up the bottom of his foot, and he immediately scrunched his toes and "mmph"'ed, and rubbed his feet together several times before getting comfortable again. Adorable, even if he's gay. lol

First attempt to being "bolder" with my tickling antics. I just met this person, so I'm testing the waters. He's really easy going and personable. We're all huggers, too, so it seems quite promising. lol

Cool little story. Sounds like you have more exploring to do with this one. ;-)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back