• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of Erotic Tickle Torture (adult content)

bassman34472

TMF Expert
My wife was feeling particularly frisky yesterday afternoon and was begging me for some tickle torture and bondage. I stripped her naked and led her into the living room where I positioned two kitchen chairs facing opposite each other. She sat down in one and her bare feet stuck out thru the slats on the other chair. I tied her hands behind her back, blindfolded her and tied her ankles together. I bound her toes with a rubber band and then took string, wrapped it around the rubber band and secured it to the handle on the back of the chair pulling her soft skin on her soles tight and making her unable to wiggle her toes.

I took two feathers and started tickling and teasing her erect nipples. I swirled the feathers around her belly, down her legs and started pulling them between her toes. I took my hungry tongue and started snaking it between her painted toes making her giggle. Next was the electric toothbrush. I turned it on and let the vibrating bristles do the tickle dance all underneath her toes and along her soles. She was laughing and sqealing in ticklish delight. After some time with the toothbrush, I took lube and coated her soles and toes with it making them nice and slippery. I then took the hairbrush and started sliding it all over her quivering soles and underneath the super sensitive area just under her toes. She went bonkers and started laughing and sqealing hysterically. After a few minutes of this I let her rest for a while and then took the hitachi vibrator and turned it on high. Her breathing started to get heavy in anticipation of what was going to happen. I started sliding the vibrating ball of the vibrator all over her slippery soles and toes and she went absolutely bonkers! She was laughing and squealing like a little girl. I untied her toes and cupped all of her toes around the ball of the vibrator and she started screaming in ticklish delight. At this point the vibrations were going up her legs and toward her pussy which was getting VERY wet. I then took the vibrator and pressed it against her swollen clit while I continued to tickle her soles and toes with my fingers. She exploded into 2 orgasms in less than a minute of each other.

I untied her and we embraced in a deep passionate kiss. I said that she should be careful what she asks for in the future because she just might get it. She looked at me with widened eyes and said that she couldn't wait until next time. I said that next time will come very soon my dear, very soon.

Wonderful story. You are very lucky to be married to a woman like her. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back