• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: Clockwork Conspiracy Ch. 13 Part 1

Kev26

TMF Novice
Note: This finale was so huge I couldn't make the deadline by christmas and new years, with approval by my Cf Buddy Suikoden I bring you the Finale of Season 1 of this long running cloak and feather series.

Ch. 13

Finale

16volt title Suffering was playing over in the club Ross starred at Johnny for the longest time before realizing this guy dressed like some priestly father was surrounded by four nuns. Ross didn’t get the theme but this must have been the guy who kidnapped Storm. Grumbling Ross wished he didn’t fork over his firearm to Patricia his hand absently reaching for his gun. Eyeing the stage the woman groaned giving Ramirez a slight growl in her throat. Eddie looked up at Father Kraus obviously not thrilled he was nearly killed by this man for Storm. Sexton couldn’t care less as he fixed his tie his foot tapping impatiently.

Viktor smiled as he waved a hand to his honored guest. “Welcome associates and acquaintances to my little party. Not only do I have your beloved Storm but tonight is a special occasion as you see I also have some new product known as Feather. I’m sure you are all acquainted with this but this new line will have you emptying your pockets. Though I’m a bit surprise to find so many familiar faces and uninvited guests, isn’t that right Eddie?”

“You low down dirty crook you stole Storm from me and killed several of my men you think I let you get away insulting me like that?” shouted Eddie pointing sharply at Viktor.

"You really are foolish Mr. Eddie that you make it difficult to insult you." Replied Viktor as he adjusts his glasses looking away from him.

A knife would sink into the wheel of Eddie’s wheelchair deflating the tire. “Watch your tongue Ed, less you want me to carve out that tongue. Didn’t I kill you how the hell did you manage to live?”

Ramirez growled tugging Angela forward and pushing her upfront. “Enough of this foolishness we had a deal Viktor and your supplier is growing impatient. You have what he wants we have what you want let us get this over with.”

Sexton smirked snapping his fingers and Patricia removed from her coat a small cache case. “I’m willing to pay top dollar for Storm. Name your price Mr. Viktor and you will leave this place a very wealthy man.”

Ross twitched wondering what all these losers wanted with Storm were they all pervs or simply just down to earth bad guys. At least Sexton could get away with Storm and he had to figure a contingency to get Angela to safety. “This sucks.”

Seeing the crowd growing restless Viktor ponder the situation so many people here for Storm and yet. “All right folks I’m sure some of you are here for different reasons. But, there is one thing in this world worth more to me than money and enemies.”

Those eyes stared at Angela and Viktor smile began to unnerve her as she backed up into Ramirez who merely gripped her shoulders moving her forward. Ross muttered some words to Patricia who simply nodded and spoke to Sexton softly he too nodded before Ross took his place behind Patricia. Ebbing closer towards Viktor Angela began to shake as Ramirez pushed her forward her breathe softly whispered a name, "Sam."

"Ahhhhh.....oof!" A large somewhat built Spanish man in guerrilla warfare outfit landed on Johnny suddenly.

Ramirez quirked a brow looking at the man that just fell on Johnny and in surprised blinked a few times, "Bartalo?"

A guitar would strum silencing the crowd and the DJ's music would stop sharply as people began to make way for someone. The cowboy walked forward the light strobe upon him Dane wearing tan dusters and spurs over his jeans large brim hat straighten as he strum his guitar jean shirt with a gold trim lead to the same pattern on his greaves as Dane step towards Angela strumming a tune she recalled. “Hey Darlin’ you miss me?”

Temper flaring Ramirez reached to pull out a weapon on the man her pistol sharply slapped out of her hand before she got the back of some one's hand. "Ugh!"

"Backslap!" That's all Ross shouted before he stand before Ramirez grinning. "All right everybody screw this guy it’s a free for all for Storm let's go!"

People began to run towards the exits of the Club charging like a stampede as Dane took hold of Angela's hands who just shudder there in complete surprise before he took her into his arms. Trembling she start whimpering against Dane blurting out the horrible things she endured and the vile things Ramirez had done to her how she begged but didn't give up hope someone save her. As Viktor snap his fingers his Nun's came roaring out of their cloaks towards the two before colliding to a massive woman.

Patricia’s eyes were wild as she grabbed two of the nuns in her arms flipping them over onto their backs with a mighty hurl. "You’re mine Ramirez!"

"Mistress!" shouted Bartalo rolling off of Johnny arms out to stop Patricia. Johnny who stumbled about dazed seemed confused.

"What the fuck rolled me over, a fat man?" Johnny murmured trying to get his bearings.

Like a raging bear Bartalo stumbled as he ran and tackle the woman into a heavy hug but in the same so did Patricia grabbing the man both gripping each other’s shoulders. "You are strong for a Senora!"

"Humph not bad for a goon!" shouted Patricia.

Eddie and his men unveiled caches that swiftly turned into SMGs as they grinned towards Viktor who two remaining Nun's in turn went after the men with uncanny speed. Eddie caught in the middle began to wheel himself towards Storm with his flat tire ignoring the knife. Johnny shook his head violently before quirking a brow at Eddie with a sly smile smirk. Eddie froze recalling the last time he and Johnny meet the feeling of his blades through his skin sent chills down his spine as Eddie pulled the Smg he held at Johnny.

"This time I'll send you bleeding Johnny!" shouted Eddie finger twitching on the trigger.

Johnny opened his arms wide open grinning like a madman. "Take your best shot because if I live I'm going to carve you nice and slow."

Finger pulling back Eddie began to fire before he was literally lifted into the air pushed into Johnny who looked stun. Trying to react to the sudden surprise Johnny back handed Eddie away before feeling a sharp pain against his chest and jaw as the wheelchair was swung right across him sending him spiraling off the stage. Ross hurled it at Viktor who merely leapt out of the way running towards Angela and Dane. Taking this moment Ross began to unshackle Samantha before being taken back at how pale and pink she was and to boot her boobs were too large than he remembered. The woman seemed to coo in pleasure and when her bindings were removed leapt into Ross's arms pressings herself against him.

"What the hell you’re not Storm, who are you?" said a confused Ross.

Carmella blinked a few times smiling. "Darling I loved every minute of torture I never felt so horney in my life. Name's Blake took one for Storm I'm sure the darlin's somewhere. I'm a bit funny feelings dunno what they gave me but what they did mmm."

No idea what was going on Ross took Blake and tried to get her to safety away from the madness. Seeing his partner Dane faced with Viktor bugged him as in the corner of his eye he see the two began to duke it out over Angela. Momentarily stunned by her breasts he saw two figures waving him over and help Blake towards that direction looking at the two odd women one definitely Spanish the other Asian. Once there Ross looked at them waiting for an answer till their eyes told him some one was coming from behind him forcing him to drop Blake turning around backhanding an arm holding a knife before giving Johnny a uppercut in the chin which caused him to stumbled back almost fallen over before thrusting towards Ross spitting blood to the side.

“I’ve been waiting to kill you ever since that day Ross! It’s full circle you couldn’t save your wife you couldn’t save Samantha and now I’ll make it so you’ll never have to worry about such things ever again!” with venom to his voice Johnny grip the knife in both hands pushing downward the tip close to Ross’s cheek.

Surges of pain filled Ross as his ribs felt on fire stings to his chest told him stitches were coming undone obviously he was taxing his body beyond its recover state. “Bars are too good for you Johnny!”

Righting Blake to her feet Vasquez took Blake’s arm over her shoulder dragging her back from the fight. Mei looked between them uncertain if she should help before caught off surprised as a duffel bag was thrown into her arms. Behind Johnny Samantha wore but a black turtleneck with beige pants knee high black boots flexing her gloves she bounce on her heels before roundhouse Johnny in the back of the head. The force of the blow toppled both men hitting the exit door right open as Samantha walked to it hands keeping it open. “Get Blake to safety, we got the vials Viktor was going to offer. Let Dane handle Viktor for now till back up arrives and we can safely extract Agent Featherstone from here.”

Frighten Mei looked at Storm for a moment. “There’s no way, we need to make an immediate Evac Storm we are outnumbered and out powered. Dane can’t hold his own between harden criminals like Viktor Kraus and Lady Ramirez not to mention four of those Nuns.”

Distant Storm knew the odds were impossible but she wasn’t going to let Blake take the her place nor lose a chance to save Angela. “I. . .”

With a blood curdling growl Ross bashed the door exit shut startling Storm and fierce pounding could be heard followed by Johnny’s pained screams. “Storm, help my partner! Save Angela! I can take care of Johnny you get them out of here I’ll manage here!”

“Ross!” Storm was shocked uncertain if it was bravery or stupidity at the man’s action.

Looking away from the small exit window Storm trembled with tight fists and looked up stun as Ross spoke. “I came here to save you I failed at that. I don’t know if it was redemption for failing my wife murdered by Johnny or I… fallen in love with you. Heh, go figure but you got a job to do. I’ll be fine, go help those that really need you and finish your mission.”

Pain Storm thought she could never feel struck her she only wanted to wallow in the fact that someone like Ross cared that much made what would come harder. This man practically gave his life to her everyone close to her was doing all they can. Endearment or loyalty maybe both the feeling was new to her having always been a solo act as an Agent. Samantha felt her mind screaming that it was unfair and looked back to Dane who protected Angela from Viktor. “I find a guy I actually like at a time like this. Mei Vasquez get Blake out of here and clear an exit for extraction. We are leaving as soon as we can, how long till back up arrives?”

Grunting hoisting Blake up who was fondling Vasquez breasts forcing her to blush responded. “Fifteen minutes then Section 7 is coming down full force. But if we aren’t at the extraction point you’ll get Fox on your ass.”

Storm sighed inwardly. “Get going I’ll support Dane till we got the clear.”

Eddie limped his way over to Storm smile on his face. “Oh my god Storm you’re all right I thought . . . wait! Wait not the face!”

Storm held her knuckle an inch away from him. “Eddie you dink you are the worst mob boss ever. I need a favor can you and your guys hold off the Nuns? They’re not normal aim for their backs or shoot them in the head.”

“Whoa wait what?! I want out we had a deal I get you the . . . don’t look at me like that. Fine, I’ll back you up just got some lose ends to tie up.” With that Eddie shrug off the limp going to one of the SMG caches and smirk checking it and grin. “For you Storm baby, anything.”

A little smirk fell on Storm’s face as she ran towards Dane’s location. “All right time to bring down the thunder!”

Sexton ran behind some people as one of the Nuns went slicing palm first into some kids chest calling out for Patricia or Ross to save him. Sadly still wrestling with Bartalo Patricia only eyed Ramirez who was busy with Dane and Viktor with three of his Nuns. Holding Angelina behind him Dane with one free hand tip his hat forward slightly looking at Ramirez then the other four it wasn’t good odds and the Nuns could easily tear him in two. Ramirez looked at Viktor then Dane she lost her gun and obviously any weight to persuade Viktor swiftly thumbing a button on her collar she watched Angela wreath in pain.

“Angie!” reflexively Dane turned around giving Viktor the chance to catch him off guard placing a well-placed palm across his face.

Tightening a glove wrist Viktor sighed. “I dislike cowboys and their theatrics. Now walk away America’s antics of deceased heroism. Otherwise you’ll end up like her.”

Snap of his fingers the Nuns corned Ramirez two moving in avoiding any retaliation with ease pinning her arms behind her the one gripping her breasts firmly squeezing them with enough force to cause her pain. Bartalo head perked up and with a fierce fervor toss Patricia aside charging at the one desecrating his Mistress. Grabbing the Nun by the back of the neck Bartalo with one palm choked slam her to the ground and began punching her in the back of the head. Daze Patricia saw Mr. Sexton lifted off the ground and tackle the Nun gripping its throat tightly. A light explosion from a Nun holding Ramirez distracted their attention as gunfire ensued forcing everyone to duck and cover. Eddie stood there with his men firing at the one till it was dead.

“You insolent swine I will make you pay for that!” Viktor cursed at Eddie before seeing a Storm jump kick him in the face.

In a formidable martial arts stance Storm posed looking at Dane and Angela before eyeing Ramirez and came at the Nun. Both Ramirez and Storm worked in freeing Ramirez from the Nun’s grip dealing blows. The shot up Nun rose regardless of her wounds laughing manically running towards the first mobster with a gun piercing her hands through his face splattering blood everywhere.

Mayhem ensued with ferocity as everyone fought one another inside yet outside two men fought on the brink of insanity. Ross panted hands up and groaned seeing Johnny pull out another knife hidden on his person grumbling at his rotten luck. Johnny licked the blade having gotten a few slices into Ross earlier it was a matter of time before he fatigued from blood loss. Swinging the knife expertly Ross tried hard to avoid Johnny’s strikes occasionally getting cut feeling his body slow from the stitches being undone an slow trail coat of blood by his left side drained down over his leg. Holding the wound Ross panted and held his hands up in a boxing fashion as soon as Johnny lunged attempting to thrust the blade where the wound was Ross pressed his right hand on Johnny’s wrist forcing the plunge to the leg instead.

Knife dug deep to the bone the pain only fueled Ross more as his left turned to an overhead superman punch striking Johnny wide eye over the bridge of his nose. A slight crack noise and a stream of blood poured out of Johnny’s face as he held his nose in anguish pain knockdown onto his backside. Ross winced grabbing the knife with the same hand that struck Johnny and fell to a knee struggling to pull it out the arm weak from the blow. Feeling dizzy Ross looked at the Exit wondering if Storm was faring better than him till a jolt of pain from his leg came as Johnny was on his feet heel pressing the blade deeper his hands gripping Johnny’s right ankle keeping the knife from digging deeper.

“I hate you, no amount of penance or religion could erase the hate I have for you. Your wife left you for me. I loved her like you could never love her. She would tell me how much you love your work more than her. How you took her off the street only to leave her to wander back to it. Unlike the rest she thanked me made me feel good about myself. Heartbroken she came to her senses and figured she couldn’t be with me because she still loved you. I took her ring the one you gave her cause it was so heavy. You blame me for killing her? I set her free laughing to god left her eternally happy! Who are you to blame me for your failing her?” pulling the chain out with the ring Johnny held it sneering at Ross who stared upward as he lean on his foot pressing the knife deeper into his leg.

“Storm suffered as well because you didn’t keep an eye on her. Tickled out of her mind, suffering, blushing, and things you could never do to her I did. Oh how she screamed your name how she pleaded. You got rotten luck Ross, what makes you think she’ll be the same after tonight when we tie her up and torture her to an inch of her life?” sinister smile Johnny lean close gripping Ross’ skull pushing his head back pressing his foot deeper on the hilt of the knife.

“Face it Johnny, you’re a delusional psychotic with a tickle fetish whose been rejected too many times by women. You honestly believe what you’re saying? Storm is a highly trained badass with a martial arts degree in so many belts she could wear them as nighty. What makes you think at any time she wasn’t merely using you to get what she wanted?” Grin widening Ross began to laugh his ribs burned the knife wound hurt like hell but there was something funny to all this and what Johnny said.

What did it all matter? Trying his best Ross failed to keep Samantha from falling into Johnny’s clutches but he didn’t know. Same with his wife he didn’t know what was going on between them caught up chasing down this psychopath as he always did as a cop putting his work forward that his wife became part of his work all with the drug Feather Johnny and this Father of his. It was all really bitter irony Ross couldn’t help but laugh more it was like losing your mind to the reality that when he found out Storm was in trouble it was the same as her that he fucked up and had to fix it. Bringing down Feather was on step in avenging his lost love and Ross only wanted redemption. As Ross’ eyes got blurry with tears of pain and laughter he could see Johnny removing a knife from somewhere behind his back.

“Ross!” Storm shouted before Ross had bared the door.

Wide eye Ross knew he couldn’t just idly give up Storm wouldn’t give up finding Angela nor could he give up trying to find her. As Johnny’s free hand came down with the knife Ross swayed sharp to his left throwing Johnny off balance and giving Ross a chance to grab the arm with the knife swinging his arm to pull Johnny into a head butt. The blow hit so hard Johnny felt more blood gushing from his nose a rising nauseated feeling growing with a slight darkening around the eyes. Ross’ left arm with the dragon tattoo caught Johnny’s eye almost in slow motion like it was going to bite him before the fingerless gloved fist collided to his face. Stumbling both Ross and Johnny were having trouble standing neither looking ready to give up as Ross jerked the knife free from his leg holding it up ready to defend himself again. Johnny did the same readying himself to defend both waiting to see who would draw the next move as they neared the climax of their fight both men shifting their feet turning to the door as loud explosion caught their attention.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back